Xellos V.S. Rezo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconX2000
In this classic series, two of the most powerful, non-omnipotent characters were definately Rezo and Xellos. Who would triumph in:

1. Xellos V.S. Rezo

2. Xellos with Sword of Light V.S. Rezo with Great Beast Zanafar

Rezo is the most powerful, well balanced human sorcerer in existence. Though lacking in apocolyptic spells such as the Giga Slave and the Ragna Blade, he has shown the he has vast magical powers. He deflects spells arguably more easily than even Xellos, and his copy destroyed half a city just by striking the ground with his magic imbued staff. he easily mind controlled a company of trolls and humans and has mastered both light and black magic. However, though a brilliant researcher in his time, his madness has somewhat blunted his genius. He tends to fight in a very straightforward way and is far too overconfident. His body, being human, is also more fragile.

Xellos is the most powerful non-lord monster in existence, able to act as both Beastmaster Metallium's Priest and general, an honour no other monster comes close to. Devilishly crafty, he is able to easily manipulate the actions of both his allies and enemies to his own ends, even when they are aware that he has an ulterior motive. He has shown himself capable of slaughtering hundreds of dragons with a swipe of his finger. All fellow monsters, even higher ranking ones, have a healthy respect for Xellos. He is extremely fast and nearly impossible to hit. However, he has been shown to be somewhat unlucky (*SPOILER* when his first, seemingly perfect plan to steal Galvayra was foiled when Lina Inverse happened to jump from the roof and land on his face, and when Valgavv's stray fireball hit the ceiling above Fillia, compelling Xellos to abandon his advantage over Valgavv to save her from the collapsing ceiling and eventually losing the fight) and careless.

boobsmagee
vs thread

FalconX2000
Sorry, is there a problem with vs threads? I did read the rules...didn't see anything against versus threads. If they are against this forum rules, go ahead and close it moderators, and my apologies.

Chrnoebl
Boobs was saying that this should go in the vs thread. I vote Rezo

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Chrnoebl
Boobs was saying that this should go in the vs thread. I vote Rezo

It does go on the vs thread I guy was banned a few months back for continously posting fights outside the vs thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.