cable vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins.

Loot

DigiMark007
Actually, those assessments are exagerrated quite a bit.

Magneto's pretty uber, and could give a good fight to any version of Cable.

But yeah, it does depend on which Cable we're discussing.

Soleran
Classic Cable got WRECKED badly by Magneto already, to much metal in his body.

Godlike Cable would destroy Magneto, yes I said destroy him, especially if he only focus's his energy on magneto and not multitask 50 thousand things.

StarsNeverFall7
This would come down to can Cable get the helmet off and mind rape the hell out of magneto before magneto can out do Cable. I think classic would get out done from not being able to put full power towards magneto. Godlike on the other hand, makes him cry to his mother.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
This would come down to can Cable get the helmet off and mind rape the hell out of magneto before magneto can out do Cable. I think classic would get out done from not being able to put full power towards magneto. Godlike on the other hand, makes him cry to his mother.

I was under the impression that the Helmet was just movie BS. He is fine without it.

grey fox
"Stop hitting yourself"

id369

newyorkcares
Metal left arm? "stop hitting yourself!" "stop hitting yourself!" "stop hitting yourself!"...owned.

Loot

ExtraMision5555

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.