the blade films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
i just bought the blade boxset and i forgot just how brilliant the first two are, we aren't going to mention trinity. my friends say that blade is better than blade 2, i seem to be the only one who thinks blade 2 is a far superior film. just wandering what other peoples views are on the subject.

starlock
i would agree if it werent for the bad fx when blade is fighting the two vampires against the spotlights,i did not think they needed it the fighting is top notch anyway-also the feel of the first film is not found in the second,i will agree the action is better.

Sparkz
Originally posted by king leonidas
i just bought the blade boxset and i forgot just how brilliant the first two are, we aren't going to mention trinity. my friends say that blade is better than blade 2, i seem to be the only one who thinks blade 2 is a far superior film. just wandering what other peoples views are on the subject.

I find most things in Blade 2 superior except the end of the first film where he recoverd and owned like 20 vampires, it seemed much more impressive than when he recoverd in Blade 2 and owned those security guards, allthough i did like it when he rose from the blood and all you can think is like "he is gonna kick some ass"

Scoobless
As for Trinity ... well .... it sucked.

But, strangely enough, it's much better the second time you see it.

smile

srankmissingnin
I liked Trinity better then Blade 2, even though Lincoln Burrows is Dracula... and Dracula apparently looks like a predator. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.