AT WORLD's END PreMiere 2007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Ok ladies and some Gents! big grin The Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End World Movie Premiere is scheduled for MAY 19 @ none Other than DISNEYLAND in ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA!!! (sorry can't confirm yet but that is the lastest word....so keep posted here until we get a confirmation) big grin

W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o I CANT WAIT I'm Soooooo THERE!!!! W0o0o0o0!!!! eek!

Mistypirate
weep

PirateDiva
Awwwww Misty dont be sad!! You should tell your fiance that if he loves u that he'll buy u the ticket to come to CALIFORNIA....and you dont even have to worry bout a hotel cause u can totally stay at mi casa....lol....i swear im not a creepy weird stalker or anything....lol!!!

Depprived
Any word on the London prem yet???

Mistypirate
LOL I will gladly stay with you,big grin but thats not the problem. I already took my vacation time for Christmas. sad I'm only allow to have 2 weeks in a year. weep

Chiki Mina
*cries*

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LOL I will gladly stay with you,big grin but thats not the problem. I already took my vacation time for Christmas. sad I'm only allow to have 2 weeks in a year. weep

But this is a NEW YEAR!!! dont u have 2 fresh new weeks? or does it count from the date u started!

Mistypirate
LOL I wish it was like that, well it's actually from the day I start. I started working for them on January 2004. I also get personal hrs, In case I get sick but If I missed more than 2 days I have to bring a Dr's note. And the f***s actually call your Dr to verify that you were indeed sick. So my chances to go to the premiere are 0% sad .

Chiki Mina
Awwe...I think all of us are a little blue about the premier not being in Orlando.

Mistypirate
I feel like CRAB, I'm upset. My hopes were high, but ohh well. What can you do? I guess I'm never going to see Johnny in person.weep. Piratediva, remember to take pics for us, and try to give Johnny a big smooch, form our part. big grin

Chiki Mina
Part of my dream isn't completely shattered. Soon he will film the Rum Diaries, and I read in imdb that they will film part of the movie in Puerto Rico eek!

But I just wanted to meet the cast who made this movie so great..*sigh*

Mistypirate
Mines is shattered sad I wanted to meet the cast as well, not only Johnny. And the chances of them making another Pirates movie......I can only hope. But, chances are slim.

Chiki Mina
*hugs Misty* *sniff*

Mistypirate
*hugs mina back* *sniff* *sniff* gets a napkin and cleans snobs from her nose. laughing

PirateDiva
*plays more lottery* Im trying my bestest to buy Mina and Misty their tickets to come to Cali for the premiere and to pribe Misty's Boss into letting Misty have a week off! LOL....no worries Misty everyone has a price! I'll find ur bosses! wink

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
*plays more lottery* Im trying my bestest to buy Mina and Misty their tickets to come to Cali for the premiere and to pribe Misty's Boss into letting Misty have a week off! LOL....no worries Misty everyone has a price! I'll find ur bosses! wink

I would be the happiest person in the whole word. It would be my dream come true big grin And most of all if you can bribe my stupidvisors. big grin

calypso
"Even for that which he never wished to sell"....

PirateDiva
Originally posted by calypso
"Even for that which he never wished to sell"....

W0o0o0o0oo0o Calypso...yay u got it!! I love POTC FANS!!!! big grin

SarahB
Mines is shattered sad I wanted to meet the cast as well, not only Johnny. And the chances of them making another Pirates movie......I can only hope. But, chances are slim.

sad i feel so sry 4 u...well i dnt think its likely 4 me 2 go either as i live in England *rolls eyes sympathetically* well...at least ur not alone.....

Mistypirate
W0o0o0o0oo0o Calypso...yay u got it!! I love POTC FANS!!!! big grin
I didn't get it.. confused

PirateDiva
It was a line Beckett said in DMC:

"You see Mercer, everyone has price, even for what they hoped never to sell." - Bucket Head, Dead Man's Chest

Chiki Mina
I'm confused on what calypso said lol.

Mistypirate
The 36 eek!

Chiki Mina
*gasp*.......uh..... lol

PirateDiva
The 36 eek!

No it's in DEAD MANS CHEST when Bucket head tells Gov Swann he wants his power...and swan agrees and says do what u can for my daughter!

Chiki Mina
Oh, yes!! Mina remembers smile

I got the DMC script.

Mistypirate
No it's in DEAD MANS CHEST when Bucket head tells Gov Swann he wants his power...and swan agrees and says do what u can for my daughter!

Ohhhhhh I don't remember that part. confused

Chiki Mina
That's when Gov. Swann was chained. Awe, poor guy sad

Mistypirate
Oh I remember now. smile

Jcksparrows
It's on a Saturday? Meaning not on a Friday? Meaning I don't have to go down on a school night?! Sweetness! I love living in California!!!

Chiki Mina
sad

Mistypirate
bawling

PirateDiva
No Worries girls im on my 56th Lottery Scratcher thingy!!! so far i've won like 20 tickets and won like 5 bucks we almost there! big grin!!!

Chiki Mina
*hugs Misty and joins in the tears* Waaaaa!!bawling

Mistypirate
*hugs Mina back*bawling what a cruel world.

Chiki Mina
You know, if I ever get the chance to go to the premier, I would have a picture of Jack and Liz together. Or better yet, a drawing stick out tongue

jackismyboo
hey PirateDiva i'll help you with the lottery tickets *goes and buys one at ampm* if you guys can come i'll get you tickets!!! you got to know the right people! wink

So many people are going to be there and it is first come first serve because unfortunately Disney can hold so many people at a time so if you come late you will have to go to California adventure!

Chiki Mina
*sobs* lol

a-k-a-amber
*sniffle* *breaks out crying* I CANT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my mom said was making reservation in May for D World so...... *crosses fingers* it says that there are guest ppl maybe johnny... i hope...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by jackismyboo
hey PirateDiva i'll help you with the lottery tickets *goes and buys one at ampm* if you guys can come i'll get you tickets!!! you got to know the right people! wink

So many people are going to be there and it is first come first serve because unfortunately Disney can hold so many people at a time so if you come late you will have to go to California adventure!

Yes last year i was there at 5:30 am!!! What a crazy yet amazing Day!!! Did u gooo last year?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
*sniffle* *breaks out crying* I CANT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my mom said was making reservation in May for D World so...... *crosses fingers* it says that there are guest ppl maybe johnny... i hope...

huh?

a-k-a-amber
that seven seas lagoon thing at disney world mom said she might be able to make reservations for me and a friend but no premiere

only mignight showing

jackismyboo
Yes last year i was there at 5:30 am!!! What a crazy yet amazing Day!!! Did u gooo last year?

unfortunatley no, i had to be somewhere else. My mom was there on the red carpet doing her V.I.P i saw her on tv it was cool.

im going this year though!!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by jackismyboo
unfortunatley no, i had to be somewhere else. My mom was there on the red carpet doing her V.I.P i saw her on tv it was cool.

im going this year though!!!!

Doing the Whole V.I.P thing too....or as a fan behind the gates? by the way what city do u live in?

Chiki Mina
*humps her pirates calender*

jackismyboo
no i don't work for Disney so i can't do V.I .P i have to be a fan behind the gates but maybe if my mom asks i can go kinda backstage a little where they set up. Orange county girl livin in an extra ordinary world lol

PirateDiva
Awwwwww OMG maybe we can totally meet up cause i sooooo will be there!!!! eek!

jackismyboo
sounds like a plan!!!!!!

PirateDiva
YAYeek! we can totally freak out together and scream and cry...lol!

jackismyboo
oooh yea im so excited!!! i can't wait!!! it will be fun!! big grin eek! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
*sniff*

Mistypirate
What a cruel world, this is not fair. sad

Chiki Mina
Misty, I'm talking to PirateDiva on the phone stick out tongue

Mistypirate
You are talking to Piratediva?? eek!

Chiki Mina
Si! big grin

akanai
Well, I'm from Poland, so I can't be at premiere at all :P So don't worry Misty big grin

tee_pirategirl
AUGH I have tests (my school started a bit late cause of some probs with the gass and electrisity so we're gonna have extra days) or my mom and dad woul've totally let me go...*blows nose* but I thought it would be on May 15th what happened?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Si! big grin

And you haven't call me sad Now I feel jealous.

PirateDiva
No Don't feel like that!!! Mina and I had a very pleasent conversation a lot of laughing, a lot of crying, a lot of screaming (especially when Mina saw the new pics laughing ) But Mostly laughing and the whole time we r like next time we have to get Misty on three-way so we all can talk!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
And you haven't call me sad Now I feel jealous.

Awwe! Misty, you have to let me know when I can. Me and PirateDiva were talking about you and how it would be fun to have a three way call stick out tongue

We talked for hours!! I think about 3 lol

PirateDiva
LOL....when i hung up the phone my phone said 4 hrs and 20 mins....lol!!! Thats a long conversation, but very fun....MISTY ur Next!!!! lol! big grin

Chiki Mina
LOL Misty is next mwahahahha evil face

omg 4 hours lmao!! My parents kept asking why was I laughing lol.

PirateDiva
LOL....My MoMMa gave up she was like im going to bed....lol! Thank God my dad wasnt home cause he would have been like running into the Living room like every 5 mins..."WHY R U CHOKING?" lol!!

Chiki Mina
LMAO!! big grin

sailorleo
hey...i want to be called *sniff*

SarahB
LOL....My MoMMa gave up she was like im going to bed....lol! Thank God my dad wasnt home cause he would have been like running into the Living room like every 5 mins..."WHY R U CHOKING?" lol!!

laughing laughing lol!

Chiki Mina
If you give me your number, sailorleo, I could big grin

PirateDiva
eek! We could make it a 4-way call!!!!

Chiki Mina
We won't be able to sleep!! eek!

sailorleo
k i pmd it to you

PirateDiva
Oh This is EXCITING...lol!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.