Magneto versus Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Bloodlust.

This should be a good battle!

Soleran
Take WW's speed out of this and it would be better.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soleran
Take WW's speed out of this and it would be better.

Magneto can have instant shields to negate a speed blitz.

Bentley
The lasso would bind Magneto even inside his shield.

TricksterPriest
Can't Magneto just give her an aneurism by redirecting the iron to her brain?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Bloodlust.

This should be a good battle!

Magnets>WW

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can magneto affect magical beings? has he ever affected Thor or Herculese brains?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can magneto affect magical beings? has he ever affected Thor or Herculese brains?

Xavier/Magneto spawned Onslaught. That I know

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Xavier/Magneto spawned Onslaught. That I know

That is not telling me if Magneto can affect magical Beings. He Magneto on panel beaten say Gladiator, Thor, or someone like that in a full on battle? i'm trying to see how well he does against Top tier brawlers.

masterbruce
That is not telling me if Magneto can affect magical Beings. He Magneto on panel beaten say Gladiator, Thor, or someone like that in a full on battle? i'm trying to see how well he does against Top tier brawlers.

Magneto is a team wrecker. He's fought Thor WHILE fighting against others and holding his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magneto is a team wrecker. He's fought Thor WHILE fighting against others and holding his own.

Magneto is not a team wrecker like that. He hasn't wrecked any with uber power house teams He's Fought and held his own with the avengers There is a difference. A team wrecker would be like Nefaria, Despero, Ultron. people who totally humiliate entire teams with ease.

DigiMark007

And Thor has also owned him 1-on-1. It's all dependant on the writer.

newyorkcares
Dude...WW, lasso"how do I beat you? Fight over. F--- messing with iron to the brain, for all we know, WW armour(which is majick in origin) might not even be affected by magnetism. Mags is in serious poo, right there. Even if it is, her speed,strength and overall tenacity are gonna take Mags down for the count. Good fight, Id read the comic , but WW got it in the bag.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by newyorkcares
Dude...WW, lasso"how do I beat you? Fight over. F--- messing with iron to the brain, for all we know, WW armour(which is majick in origin) might not even be affected by magnetism. Mags is in serious poo, right there. Even if it is, her speed,strength and overall tenacity are gonna take Mags down for the count. Good fight, Id read the comic , but WW got it in the bag. Got it in the bag? Doubt that....Regardless of his magnetism working on her through her shield, he's no slouch in the strength and durability department either. It's her speed that is going to give her a win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Got it in the bag? Doubt that....Regardless of his magnetism working on her through her shield, he's no slouch in the strength and durability department either. It's her speed that is going to give her a win.

WTF? You actually think Magneto's strength and Durability is a factor? Oh my Lord. I have heard it all.

jasofisc
I could have sworn that this has already been done. I would just like to mention how mageneto controls magnetic fields that he's not just a big magnet. if wonderwoman has blood he can direct it's flow.

the time thor beat magento was when it was classic mags (got beat by spiderman) against classic thor (drove off Galactus, beat a celestal) so I wish people would stop using that fight as how week and frail mags is.

Mags can also batter he down with magnetic bolts and do that thing that dr. polarus did to her where it shut down her mind from some kind of emp.

ExtraMision5555
Debate Error #1

..assuming magneto will always reverse someones blood.

I have a quesiton
and anyone can answer

Seriously

how many times has mangeto done it?

and when he did, were their any extra-rescources, and how much time did it take?
im going to get to the bottom of this

jasofisc
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Debate Error #1

..assuming magneto will always reverse someones blood.

I have a quesiton
and anyone can answer

Seriously

how many times has mangeto done it?

and when he did, were their any extra-rescources, and how much time did it take?
im going to get to the bottom of this

he does it all the time and really fast too just look at the magento respect thread. Also his dauter who is not as powerful as he is does it like crazy too and she does it to multiple people.

jasofisc
daughter (man I suck with spelling)

Darth Macabre
WTF? You actually think Magneto's strength and Durability is a factor? Oh my Lord. I have heard it all. Durability factor? Wtf are you talking about...I said even if his magnetic powers wouldn't work on her, he'd be able to hold her off for a little if she didn't have her speed.

So, go back to arguing that Despero is better than god...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Durability factor? Wtf are you talking about...I said even if his magnetic powers wouldn't work on her, he'd be able to hold her off for a little if she didn't have her speed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Durability factor? Wtf are you talking about...I said even if his magnetic powers wouldn't work on her, he'd be able to hold her off for a little if she didn't have her speed.

I never even gave Despero the majority over thanos. So exactly when did I say despero was better than god? and Read what you wrote. You said he's no slouch in strength and durability.

Darth Macabre
I never even gave Despero the majority over thanos. So exactly when did I say despero was better than god? and Read what you wrote. You said he's no slouch in strength and durability. Exactly what I said I wrote....Magento's no slouch in the strength and durability category, either...

When did I say he was equal, or as you assumed, above Wonder Woman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what I said I wrote....Magento's no slouch in the strength and durability category, either...

When did I say he was equal, or as you assumed, above Wonder Woman?

No basically what I was saying is when was his strength and durability even a factor in this fight? it's not enough to even be mentioned.

Darth Macabre
No basically what I was saying is when was his strength and durability even a factor in this fight? it's not enough to even be mentioned. It's enough to be mentioned that without his shields, he'll be able to stand up to a few punches before he goes down. That's all my intentions were by saying what I said...

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's enough to be mentioned that without his shields, he'll be able to stand up to a few punches before he goes down. That's all my intentions were by saying what I said...

I dont' think magneto could take one punch from Diana let alone a couple. NOt without his shields no I dont'.

masterbruce
I dont' think magneto could take one punch from Diana let alone a couple. NOt without his shields no I dont'.

wll the point is he'll have his shields up always

Symmetric Chaos
wll the point is he'll have his shields up always

so while Diana tries to break his shield he rips the iron from her blood and the rest of her body shutting down her nervous system

ExtraMision5555
magneto takeing 1 punch from diana?

nope

1 jab=relocated head, eye, brain matter, etc

Symmetric Chaos
magneto takeing 1 punch from diana?

nope

1 jab=relocated head, eye, brain matter, etc

Magneto's shields have taken bigger hits than Diana and besides w/ bloodlust he wouldn't wait for her to get one punch in

Evangel94
If Magneto can affect Thor's Hammer Mjolnir with Odin level enchantments, then he can affect Diana's bracelets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Magneto's shields have taken bigger hits than Diana and besides w/ bloodlust he wouldn't wait for her to get one punch in

What are his reaction times? Is he fast enough to get a strong enough shield up before he's speed blitzed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Evangel94
If Magneto can affect Thor's Hammer Mjolnir with Odin level enchantments, then he can affect Diana's bracelets.

YEs he can affect her bracelets. But is he strong enough to over power her? I read somewhere that he can lift like 60,000 tons of metal. That isn't enough moving power to stop her.

Symmetric Chaos
What are his reaction times? Is he fast enough to get a strong enough shield up before he's speed blitzed?

irrelevant his shields are either passive or always on

so speedblitz isn't enough if she can't penetrate his shields

Evangel94
YEs he can affect her bracelets. But is he strong enough to over power her? I read somewhere that he can lift like 60,000 tons of metal. That isn't enough moving power to stop her.

I think it can be said that if Magneto can overpower Thor's hold on mjolnir then he do the same to Diana. Thor is stronger than Diana after all, don't you agree?

Question:
Do you have an example of her lifting anything by herself with no assistance what-so-ever from an outside force or any of her fellow heroes? If so, what feat is it?

And remember, Absolutely no feat involving Superman, because his plot-device is so great that everything and everyone around him is bent to his will to make him win in the end. The weakest of characters can suddenly look good when they are around Superman.

ExtraMision5555

No no, i was refering to the "possibility", that someone implied magneto could take a blow from diana, unshielded

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think it can be said that if Magneto can overpower Thor's hold on mjolnir then he do the same to Diana. Thor is stronger than Diana after all, don't you agree?

Question:
Do you have an example of her lifting anything by herself with no assistance what-so-ever from an outside force or any of her fellow heroes? If so, what feat is it?

And remember, Absolutely no feat involving Superman, because his plot-device is so great that everything and everyone around him is bent to his will to make him win in the end. The weakest of characters can suddenly look good when they are around Superman.

Diana not only Stopped the fall but, casually flew away the Meteor that was Crashing to earth in the JLA titans. The very same one that Terra could not stop. Mountains are like pebbles to terra becuz of her gravity/earth powers. So just imagine how heavy and big that had to be for Terra not to be able to even slow it down. There you go. One feat without any help from anyone else.

nvrbeenwthagirl
irrelevant his shields are either passive or always on

so speedblitz isn't enough if she can't penetrate his shields

A passive shield isn't going to stop him from being knocked out.

Evangel94
Diana not only Stopped the fall by casually flew away the Meteor that was Crashing to earth. The very same one that Terra could not stop. Mountains are like pebbles to terra becuz of her gravity/earth powers. So just imagine how heavy and big that had to be for Terra not to be able to even slow it down. There you go. One feat without any help from anyone else.

Do you classify Diana as stronger than Thor? Magneto was able to affect his hammer even when Thor resisted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you classify Diana as stronger than Thor? Magneto was able to affect his hammer even when Thor resisted.

I call Diana and Thor in the same strength Class. And Magneto affecting Thor's hammer is pis. It's magically enchanted to not be able to be affected by anyone especially a villian.

ExtraMision5555
Couldent diana hang magneto with her lasso, regardless of shielding?
itd just penetrate anyway
right?

Evangel94
I call Diana and Thor in the same strength Class. And Magneto affecting Thor's hammer is pis. It's magically enchanted to not be able to be affected by anyone especially a villian.

I don't think it was magically enchanted to resist being moved by Magnetism.

ExtraMision5555
well, for magneto to remove dianas bracelets, he'd be pulling against her

IE
she could still grip them if he trid to "take" them off

if thats waht you were saying?
im sure he has other options
but that wouldent be a very good one

Evangel94
well, for magneto to remove dianas bracelets, he'd be pulling against her

IE
she could still grip them if he trid to "take" them off

if thats waht you were saying?
im sure he has other options
but that wouldent be a very good one

Diana has two options. Either let go of the bracelets or go for one wild ride while Magneto messes the bracelets.

I was saying that Magneto could magnetically fling her around in the air and slam her into various objects inflicting alot of pain.

Or perhaps because magneto is bloodlusted, have no mercy and impale her on something really really sharp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was saying that Magneto could magnetically fling her around in the air and slam her into various objects or because magneto is bloodlusted, have no mercy and impale her on something really really sharp.

Only her skin has shown to have that weakness, I haven't seen anything sharpt pierce all the way thru. He'd also have to be stronger with his magnetism than she is with her strength. As it stands, I don't know that he is. He shouldn't be able to fling her anywhere considering the massive amount of force and will power it woudl take to be able to do that with her resisting.

Evangel94
Only her skin has shown to have that weakness, I haven't seen anything sharpt pierce all the way thru.

Her skin would be the most durable part of her body (besides bone). Are you saying that her inner organs are MORE durable than her skin? I'm fairly certain being impaled on a giant steel girder would be a very unpleasant and painful experience for Diana.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Her skin would be the most durable part of her body (besides bone). Are you saying that her inner organs are MORE durable than her skin? I'm fairly certain being impaled on a giant steel girder would be a very unpleasant and painful experience for Diana.

As if he is fast enough to get one around her Herme's given Speed and shield of Aegis. I'm sure he could impale her if She just stood there and let him. Tho I doubt it could go all the way thru as I have never seen anything go thru her bone.

Evangel94
As if he is fast enough to get one around her Herme's given Speed and shield of Aegis. I'm sure he could impale her if She just stood there and let him. Tho I doubt it could go all the way thru as I have never seen anything go thru her bone.

I'm talking about Magneto magnetically lifting the bracelets along with her. Then dropping her on a steel girder. Nothing physical on his part.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm talking about Magneto magnetically lifting the bracelets along with her and if Diana decides to hold on to the bracelets.

And what i'm saying is Magneto doesn't have the kind of power to lift the bracelets while she is resisting him. I'm sure if she just stood there, then yes, he coudl lift them, but to actually over power her. No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm talking about Magneto magnetically lifting the bracelets along with her. Then dropping her on a steel girder. Nothing physical on his part.

He still has to over power her. I don't see that happeneing. It would be like if she had one end of an adamantium rope, and he had the other. I have never seen him generate enough focused force to be able to over power a being on Diana's lvl. He maxes out at some few hundreds of thousands of Tons. Her max is like in the billions of tons.

Evangel94
He still has to over power her. I don't see that happeneing. It would be like if she had one end of an adamantium rope, and he had the other. I have never seen him generate enough focused force to be able to over power a being on Diana's lvl. He maxes out at some few hundreds of thousands of Tons. Her max is like in the billions of tons.

Magneto has affected Thor's hammer even when he resisted it. Are you saying Diana is stronger than Thor?

How much does Diana weigh? If she is floating in the air, she will have no leverage to use her strength. Once she's in the air, strength will be of no consequence.

It's like the Hulk floating in space, even with all that strength, he's still unable to control his movements.

Symmetric Chaos
And what i'm saying is Magneto doesn't have the kind of power to lift the bracelets while she is resisting him. I'm sure if she just stood there, then yes, he coudl lift them, but to actually over power her. No.

but if he lifts the braclects into the air she no longer has any leverage to fightback with.

nvrbeenwthagirl
but if he lifts the braclects into the air she no longer has any leverage to fightback with.

Except that is not true. She was flying when she flew that Super huge continent sized asteriod. She wasn't standing on anything. She also was flying when she suspended the bridge that had all those cars and trucks on it. She has plenty of leverage while flying.

ExtraMision5555

not neccessairily
if shes strong enough to lift it in the opposite direction, she wont go in the air

similar to that of a balloon

Symmetric Chaos
not neccessairily
if shes strong enough to lift it in the opposite direction, she wont go in the air

similar to that of a balloon

lift toward the ground?

have you ever tried to exert pressure from your fore arm? (its really hard to apply much strength that way)

nvrbeenwthagirl
lift toward the ground?

have you ever tried to exert pressure from your fore arm? (its really hard to apply much strength that way)

It's not hard for her to simply fly in the opposite Direction of his force. Or to simply remain unmoved. Superheroes do it all the time. Or what's to stop her from simply crossing the bracelets when she feels him pulling on them? He can't get thru her shields.

ExtraMision5555
lift toward the ground?

I agree
im saying though, in comic terms of strength (specificaly diana here)
in THIS instance
she MIGHT, not go into the sky
which is why i said not neccessairily
im not fully sure of the extent of dianas strength, but i know its up thier

but then seeing where the bracelets are on her body, shed be able to use a few more musles than just her foreamrs

Evangel94
It's not hard for her to simply fly in the opposite Direction of his force. Or to simply remain unmoved. Superheroes do it all the time. Or what's to stop her from simply crossing the bracelets when she feels him pulling on them? He can't get thru her shields.

She would fly in one direction, but the bracelets would be pulling her in the other direction, nullifying her flight unless she lets go of the bracelets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She would fly in one direction, but the bracelets would be pulling her in the other direction nullifying her flight unless she lets go of the bracelets.

That would imply that magneto could over power Diana. NOT. IF She was covered in metal from head to toe, He still wouldn't be able to over power her.

Symmetric Chaos

she could fly in the opposite directicon but then its speed not strength that she's fighting with and I don't know if thats enough to overcome his power

didn't think of the shields though of course that would put her on permanent defensive to avoid his power

Evangel94
That would imply that magneto could over power Diana. NOT. IF She was covered in metal from head to toe, He still wouldn't be able to over power her.

Magneto would be controlling any metal she has. That includes her chest plate, tiara, bracelets, and all the iron in her blood all at the same time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
she could fly in the opposite directicon but then its speed not strength that she's fighting with and I don't know if thats enough to overcome his power

didn't think of the shields though of course that would put her on permanent defensive to avoid his power

Actually Strength is linked to Flight as we have seen that she has picked Extremely heavy things up while flying slow or simply hovering.

Symmetric Chaos
Magneto would be controlling any metal she has. That includes her chest plate, tiara, bracelets, and iron in her blood all at the same time.

actually the iron in her body is probably all he need to attack if he pulls that out her blood stops working and her brain shuts down (that kills her)

outavodka
Magneto would be controlling any metal she has. That includes her chest plate

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magneto would be controlling any metal she has. That includes her chest plate, tiara, bracelets, and all the iron in her blood all at the same time.

He can control the metal but not her. He will not be able to over power her. If I have a watch on, and you grab the watch, and it's secured to my arm where it won't come off unless i take it off, you could pull on the watch all you wanted, I being stronger than you, would resist and thus the watch would stay put and so would I.

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually the iron in her body is probably all he need to attack if he pulls that out her blood stops working and her brain shuts down (that kills her)

Show me anywhere in a comic where someone had the power to mess with her inner workings like that? Sersi sure as hell can't do it and she's far superior to magneto.

Evangel94
He can control the metal but not her. He will not be able to over power her. If I have a watch on, and you grab the watch, and it's secured to my arm where it won't come off unless i take it off, you could pull on the watch all you wanted, I being stronger than you, would resist and thus the watch would stay put and so would I.

Thor couldn't resist Magneto when he magnetically moved mjolnir. What makes you think Diana can do any better? Are you saying Diana is stronger than Thor?

Symmetric Chaos

can't control her? He's caused aneurisms with nothing but targeted magnetism attacks on the brain

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor couldn't resist Magneto when he magnetically moved mjolnir. What makes you think Diana can do any better? Are you saying Diana is stronger than Thor?

I'm saying that was PIS. First of all, the Hammer shouldn't have been affected. We have seen Thor use magnetism all his own. And 2ndly, the hammer is enchanged by Odin. Are you saying Magneto is stronger than Odin? I'm saying it was PIS. Take that how you want.

nvrbeenwthagirl
can't control her? He's caused aneurisms with nothing but targeted magnetism attacks on the brain

On Magical beings who are highly resisant to people messing with thier insides?

Symmetric Chaos
How is she resistant to magnetism? (note Magneto's powers aren't magical so resistance to magic doesn't help her)

Evangel94
I'm saying that was PIS. First of all, the Hammer shouldn't have been affected. We have seen Thor use magnetism all his own. And 2ndly, the hammer is enchanged by Odin. Are you saying Magneto is stronger than Odin? I'm saying it was PIS. Take that how you want.

Odin didn't enchant it to resist magnetism. Magneto wasn't lifting the hammer directly with his hands. Just Magnetism. Many beings have lifted the hammer indirectly such as robots, telekinesis, and magnetism.

When lifted like that, mjolnir just acts like a normal hammer. They just don't get the powers listed below.

ExtraMision5555

you know
she could always take it off
but that would maek this fight alot more
"erotic"

King Kandy
I don't think you quite grasp the physics of the situation, Nvr....

Magneto's not trying to remove her bracelets, he's magnetically lifting her up USING her bracelets. She doesn't weigh that much, if he can lift her weight then he can lift her, no matter how much she "Resists".

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't think you quite grasp the physics of the situation, Nvr....

Magneto's not trying to remove her bracelets, he's magnetically lifting her up USING her bracelets. She doesn't weigh that much, if he can lift her weight then he can lift her, no matter how much she "Resists".

I do get what your saying, but that is like saying if Superman had the bracelets on, Magneto would be able to lift Superman if he didn't wnat to be lifted. Not so. he has to over come thier will to be moved. She can fly in any direction she chooses. Even if he could lift her, which is nearly impossible given the fact that his magnetism isn't as strong as she is physically, then what woudl he do with her? Surely no one thinks he could flail her around. If Circe can't, and the Sinestro clone couldn't, what makes magneto be able to?

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is she resistant to magnetism? (note Magneto's powers aren't magical so resistance to magic doesn't help her)

She's resistant to any messing with her insides. It's the reason we never see her getting transmuted.

ExtraMision5555
maybe my perception of wonderwoman is flawed
but i didnt think she would lose to someone like magneto?

thiers a problem here?

i djno

hm

nvrbeenwthagirl
maybe my perception of wonderwoman is flawed
but i didnt think she would lose to someone like magneto?

thiers a problem here?

i djno

hm

She fought the Sinestro clone pretty well. She's also taken Shots of Dark lighting and Zeus' lighting. Which pretty much trump Magneto's electro magnetic Abilities. She's beaten Captain Atom who has been able to beat Green lantern. She should win this one IMO.

Evangel94
I do get what your saying, but that is like saying if Superman had the bracelets on, Magneto would be able to lift Superman if he didn't wnat to be lifted. Not so. he has to over come thier will to be moved. She can fly in any direction she chooses. Even if he could lift her, which is nearly impossible given the fact that his magnetism isn't as strong as she is physically, then what woudl he do with her? Surely no one thinks he could flail her around. If Circe can't, and the Sinestro clone couldn't, what makes magneto be able to?

Magneto is using every piece and bit of metal on Diana and magnetically lifts them into the air. She has no leverage to use her super strength, and Diana's flight would be negated because should would be flying against every piece of metal on and inside her body.

(Her tiara, chestplate, her small earrings, golden belt, bracelet, and the Iron in her blood)

Just look at how Dr. Polaris was able to use his magnetic powers against Diana and the rest of the JLA. She was restrained. Lucky for her, Dr. Polaris was just playing around. Magneto bloodlusted isn't so forgiving. Imagine Magneto doing everything Dr. Polaris is doing to the JLA all at once to Diana.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2620/drpolaris20vs20jla20281bf6.jpg

ExtraMision5555
this thread has left me with an upset stomach

2damnloud
Now I see how storm was able to beat her with a Lightning boltlaughing

It seems Mags would own her.

masterbruce
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Now I see how storm was able to beat her with a Lightning boltlaughing

It seems Mags would own her.

It seems a bloodlusted Magneto would be able to OWN most of the Justice League.

2damnloud
I'm assuming Magneto has finer control over the Em spectrum than Dr. Polaris, right?

outavodka
I'm assuming Magneto has finer control over the Em spectrum than Dr. Polaris, right? thats correct.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm assuming Magneto has finer control over the Em spectrum than Dr. Polaris, right?

What suggest that? Just becuz He's magneto?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magneto is using every piece and bit of metal on Diana and magnetically lifts them into the air. She has no leverage to use her super strength, and Diana's flight would be negated because should would be flying against every piece of metal on and inside her body.

(Her tiara, chestplate, her small earrings, golden belt, bracelet, and the Iron in her blood)

Just look at how Dr. Polaris was able to use his magnetic powers against Diana and the rest of the JLA. She was restrained. Lucky for her, Dr. Polaris was just playing around. Magneto bloodlusted isn't so forgiving. Imagine Magneto doing everything Dr. Polaris is doing to the JLA all at once to Diana.

That actually isn't Polaris controlling her bracelets. That's him shoching her. Which is rediculous to say the least. One has to be grounded to be shocked, and the bracelets specifically repel electro powers. As seen when She Took Zeus's Lighting to no affect. and I believe he struck her head on with no blocking. She should be immune to shock therapy. Especially given that one has to be grounded to be shocked.

Evangel94
That actually isn't Polaris controlling her bracelets. That's him shoching her. Which is rediculous to say the least. One has to be grounded to be shocked, and the bracelets specifically repel electro powers. As seen when She Took Zeus's Lighting to no affect. and I believe he struck her head on with no blocking. She should be immune to shock therapy. Especially given that one has to be grounded to be shocked.
Dr. Polaris is a magnetic manipulator.

It's obvious her arms are being held to the side by magnetically controlling her bracelets. The artist even drew big circles around her bracelets to emphasize that. Why would he use magnetism on everyone else, but her? That makes no sense. Even the green lantern's vaunted ring is being magnetically affected.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's obvious her arms are being held to the side by magnetically controlling her bracelets. Why would he use magnetism on everyone else, but her? That makes no sense. Even the green lantern's vaunted ring is being magnetically affected.

Um no just no. Remember how we dont' take things that are "obvious" on panel when it's drawn and not said. Remember how obvious it was to me that The OE was erasing Galactus. And to others as well. We all concluded that it wasn't obvious becuz it wasn't stated on panel. What's stated on panel is that he is shocking her. Which is BULL O NEy given the fact that she has Taken Much more powerful Shocks than He could muster.

Evangel94
Um no just no. Remember how we dont' take things that are "obvious" on panel when it's drawn and not said. Remember how obvious it was to me that The OE was erasing Galactus. And to others as well. We all concluded that it wasn't obvious becuz it wasn't stated on panel. What's stated on panel is that he is shocking her. Which is BULL O NEy given the fact that she has Taken Much more powerful Shocks than He could muster.

Dr. Polaris ISN'T shocking Diana.

He's magnetically contolling the tasers in Batman's suit to shock Diana, while magnetically restraining her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Polaris ISN'T shocking Diana.

He's magnetically contolling the tasers in Batman's suit to shock Diana, while magnetically restraining her.

It doesn't say that or show that. It looks as if he's shocking her and using batman's taser's against batman. Where do you see tasers coming out of batman's suit?

Blair Wind
Even the green lantern's vaunted ring is being magnetically affected.

Which is total and complete PIS. But thats another subject.

For this fight though, as is with almost all fights, speed is the key factor. Magneto cannot react in time before she takes his head off, lasso's him, or sticks her foot quiet literally up his ass erm

Evangel94
It doesn't say that or show that. It looks as if he's shocking her and using batman's taser's against batman. Where do you see tasers coming out of batman's suit?

Dr. Polaris does not generate electricity. He is not an electricity user. He uses magnetism only.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Polaris does not generate electricity. He is not an electricity user. He uses magnetism only.

UM no. ANyone who wields the power of magnetism can also generate electricity. It was him shocking her. And that was PIS considering she has taken lighting from the skyfather lord zeus.

Evangel94

nvrbeenwthagirl

Reposting it won't change the fact that He was shocking her and that was PIS. It was also PIS for him to be able to control lantern's ring. They encounter Far superior Magnetic forces in space and are just fine. Martian manhunter has complete control over his own molecules. So much for this PIS example.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Which is total and complete PIS. But thats another subject.

For this fight though, as is with almost all fights, speed is the key factor. Magneto cannot react in time before she takes his head off, lasso's him, or sticks her foot quiet literally up his ass erm

Also in your Polaris example, notice around her body. Its the same drawing style as the tasers running around Batmans body. And notice that there is no "round magnetic" drawn area around Green Lanterns ring. He even states its electroshock therapy.

And in any case ALL of them (excluding batman) are PIS examples. Wonder Woman has taken on Zues lightning, Green Lantern is the green lantern and in space has dealt with worse, and MM does have molecular control. None of those examples should have happened except for batman. erm

jasofisc
so it's pis for polarus to shoc wonder woman but it isn't pis for wonder woman to be unaffected by blast from a skyfather level being. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sensing a little bias here

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jasofisc
so it's pis for polarus to shoc wonder woman but it isn't pis for wonder woman to be unaffected by blast from a skyfather level being. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sensing a little bias here

Thor Took several blast from Zeus. What is your point. Diana is after all a product of SEVERAL Gods.

jasofisc
Thor Took several blast from Zeus. What is your point. Diana is after all a product of SEVERAL Gods.

my point is that no way in hell is wonder woman more powerful then a skyfather. and nether is thor and it's just a bias opinion to think that them taking a blast from one with out effect is not PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
my point is that no way in hell is wonder woman more powerful then a skyfather. and nether is thor and it's just a bias opinion to think that them taking a blast from one with out effect is not PIS.
You don't have to be more powerful than someone to take a blast from them. I"m sure Juggs could take many blast from Thanos, but he is in no way shape or form more powerful.

jasofisc
You don't have to be more powerful than someone to take a blast from them. I"m sure Juggs could take many blast from Thanos, but he is in no way shape or form more powerful.

I don't think juggs could take a blast from thanos with out any effects and if he did (when he's not running at him) then that would be piss too. unless juggs has more durriblity then him. I don't know of this instence of wonderwoman taking a bolt from Zeus in the head with out effect but it sounds like major PIS. Isn't Zeus a part of the quencesence, a sky father level being. If wonderwoman can't stand the heat from superman's heat vision how the crap can she stand the heat from blast from a skyfather it sounds like complete crap.

Symmetric Chaos

You're arguing that Diana could basicly stalemate a skyfather not happening

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're arguing that Diana could basicly stalemate a skyfather not happening

Where did you see that? In actuality She can survive quite easily. She Returned fire from the entire greek pantheon upon it self with her bracelets and destroyed mount olympus. She also used her magic lasso to defeat Hectate who had ultimate power. Her God wave was able to beat a being who shits on sky fathers. at her very very best feats, she can. Read more WW. On her average, no. But she can take hits from skyfather beings. You know that Guy DS? He's a top skyfather. She's taken hits from him. Oblivion? The cosmic being? Smashed her dead in the face to no effect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't think juggs could take a blast from thanos with out any effects and if he did (when he's not running at him) then that would be piss too. unless juggs has more durriblity then him. I don't know of this instence of wonderwoman taking a bolt from Zeus in the head with out effect but it sounds like major PIS. Isn't Zeus a part of the quencesence, a sky father level being. If wonderwoman can't stand the heat from superman's heat vision how the crap can she stand the heat from blast from a skyfather it sounds like complete crap.

The crap is that she can stand superman's heat vision. She's been damn near on top of the sun and falllen to the earth. Both of which trump Superman's heat vision in terms of Temp. She has also bathed in molten steel. The PIS is that Superman's heat vision actually worked.

Evangel94
You know, I don't think it's fair that you keep dismissing comic events as "plot induced stupidity". Just average them into her showings, but don't completely ignore them like it never happened.

Symmetric Chaos
Where did you see that? In actuality She can survive quite easily. She Returned fire from the entire greek pantheon upon it self with her bracelets and destroyed mount olympus. She also used her magic lasso to defeat Hectate who had ultimate power. Her God wave was able to beat a being who shits on sky fathers. at her very very best feats, she can. Read more WW. On her average, no. But she can take hits from skyfather beings. You know that Guy DS? He's a top skyfather. She's taken hits from him. Oblivion? The cosmic being? Smashed her dead in the face to no effect.

so she could kill a skyfather or ten? (if she can keep taking the hits forever they can't win)

even supes feels it when a cosmic being hits Diana not even being effected reeks of PIS based on previous showing by cosimcs and Diana

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know, I don't think it's fair that you keep dismissing comic events as "plot induced stupidity". Just average them into her showings, but don't completely ignore them like it never happened.

You know, I can feel how I wish. The forum rules say we can dismiss PIS. Thanks for your suggestion tho.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so she could kill a skyfather or ten? (if she can keep taking the hits forever they can't win)

even supes feels it when a cosmic being hits Diana not even being effected reeks of PIS based on previous showing by cosimcs and Diana

Please. Thor has defleced 5th of universe destroying blast, Thanos has Taken on Odin who can beat Surtur, The hulk has clapped the cosmos, Superman has turned the wheels of Meggedon. Diana felt the punch, but she wasn't like knocked out by oblivion. If eveyrone else on this board can defend characters using thier hi top moments surely I can defend who i wish. And i'd like to know just how much you know about Diana since your bringing up previous showings. All of her history has her being able to take hits from Sky father lvl beings and Gods. SHe was created by the Gods to be thier champion. The Gods have called on Diana plenty of times to slay other Gods and menances.

Evangel94
You know, I can feel how I wish. The forum rules say we can dismiss PIS. Thanks for your suggestion tho.

Which rule would that be?

Every super hero has a bad day.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which rule would that be?

Where in the rules does it give you the power to call any event you feel isn't up to on Wonder Woman's normal average "PIS". Every super hero has a bad day.

Actually Most of WW's showings have her having extreme temperature resistance. So the PIS is Superman being able to burn her. THanks tho.

jasofisc
Please. Thor has defleced 5th of universe destroying blast, Thanos has Taken on Odin who can beat Surtur, The hulk has clapped the cosmos, Superman has turned the wheels of Meggedon. Diana felt the punch, but she wasn't like knocked out by oblivion. If eveyrone else on this board can defend characters using thier hi top moments surely I can defend who i wish. And i'd like to know just how much you know about Diana since your bringing up previous showings. All of her history has her being able to take hits from Sky father lvl beings and Gods. SHe was created by the Gods to be thier champion. The Gods have called on Diana plenty of times to slay other Gods and menances.

gods are ok for her to take out but skyfather level beings that's crap.

all those feats you listed are about as credible as wolverine regenerated from nothing or beating namor. that is besides thanos taking on odin, thanos is very close to skyfather level. wonder woman is not.

jasofisc
Actually Most of WW's showings have her having extreme temperature resistance. So the PIS is Superman being able to burn her. THanks tho.

what ever if you have seen most of her showings not just the PIS ones you would know that she has been hurt by a lot less then that several times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.