Juggernaut vs. Storm, Jean and Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Jean not using phoenix

psy_blade
classic Juggernaut.

DigiMark007
They know his weakness. Jean's a telepath, pheonix or not. Classic Juggs is sweet, but in lots of trouble.

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
They know his weakness. Jean's a telepath, pheonix or not. Classic Juggs is sweet, but in lots of trouble. How do they get his helmet off?

I shoot weak ass blasts. I am a telepath. I blow wind, and shoot lightning.

Nope, not seeing them get his helmet off, so he can get mindraped. Whether they know is weakness or not, they aren't getting his helmet off.

Juggs FTW.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by bigbran
How do they get his helmet off?

I shoot weak ass blasts. I am a telepath. I blow wind, and shoot lightning.

Nope, not seeing them get his helmet off, so he can get mindraped. Whether they know is weakness or not, they aren't getting his helmet off.

Juggs FTW.

The 3 of them can't?? Jean's got at least mid-level tk, even sans pheonix. And the other two would be contributing (100+ mph winds would help). And Juggs wouldn't really be able to touch them if they're smart.

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The 3 of them can't?? Jean's got at least mid-level tk, even sans pheonix. And the other two would be contributing (100+ mph winds would help). And Juggs wouldn't really be able to touch them if they're smart. Juggs, usually involves strength, or blades to get his helmet off.

Her TK wouldn't be able to get it off, he has it magically fastened to his amour (in most cases), or just fastened. Telepaths only really contribute when it is off, or loosened.
I don't see them getting it off.

I'm not even counting his plot-device shield (I hate that thing).

If they are smart is quite probable that he wouldn't hit them (in that case, stalemate), but with his recent showing of jumping ability, and the ability to throw massive things...

Board Walker
lol...juggs now has the ability to...jump.

KillAll
anybody with the ability to topple a sky scraper, or pick one up or any other feat a 100 ton class character has performed, should be able to exhibit some sort of jumping ability...

golem370
Juggernaut grabs Jean & Dazzler and throws them at Storm like lawn darts.

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
lol...juggs now has the ability to...jump. Ya, like when he jumped up to pop Stranger in the face.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Jean not using phoenix

PhoenixForce>>Storm

Soujaboy
Thunder Clap

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut once walked up to Jean and she said to him, "I am called the Phoenix again, and I can hold you here long enough for the rest of the team to get here."

Juggernaut, "yea, probably, but I am not here to fight."

psy_blade
Can't Dazzler's lasers go through Juggernaut's shield?

LordFear
Classic Juggy rapes all of these broads/ this fight is a joke plus Dazzler is one of the suckiest chick I have seen along with Jubilee these guys are only good for Mardi Gras parties as firecracker technicians

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
PhoenixForce>>Storm

Correction. Jean/Dazzler ftw smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.