Not enough go to them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
Is it just me or what? But i think that a lot of horrors are a lot of bull! I look at some, they seem great then when i buy them they completely bore me as there is just too much talking, instead of suspense, action, horror. This is annoying. I just dont know which horrors to get, that i am actually going to love. For example, TCmassacre was brilliant for me, so was wrong turn, though havent seen another great suspense/horror since, oh and scream was good too!

dave_kodak
true.
you should look for "The Masters of Horror" they are kinda lame, but they work fairly nicely.

soin2cal
Is that a name of a movie:P?
I am not so into movies like friday the 13th, it was ok, but took a while to get going!

LaHaine
aaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhaha

you cute little kiddies.

roughrider
Originally posted by soin2cal
Is it just me or what? But i think that a lot of horrors are a lot of bull! I look at some, they seem great then when i buy them they completely bore me as there is just too much talking, instead of suspense, action, horror. This is annoying. I just dont know which horrors to get, that i am actually going to love. For example, TCmassacre was brilliant for me, so was wrong turn, though havent seen another great suspense/horror since, oh and scream was good too!

First, you make a thread title that is inexplicable to understand.

Second, it's obvious you just watch new movies and remakes, and don't watch enough of the older classic films.

Third, it seems you have the same problem much of today's young audience has - not enough appreciation for mood, suspense and buildup. This is how you truly scare people; building anticipation. Instead, you want everything to move at the pace of a music video.

Come back when you have watched some great films from the 1970's and 80's, then we'll see what you have to say.

dave_kodak
not to disagree with what "roughrider" is saying. but
Originally posted by soin2cal
Is that a name of a movie:P?
I am not so into movies like friday the 13th, it was ok, but took a while to get going!
The Master's of Horror are short films made by people who know Horror movies, they arnt that good according to "Hollywood" standerds but alot of people like them, i myself have seen a few of them.

soin2cal
Older movies tend to not be my taste.
Whatever, kid? Nope!
I am making my sentences easy to understand, obviously you cannot read properly. Newer movies generally appeal more to me, i have seen movies like friday the 13th, which was rather boring.

dave_kodak
even for now the Friday the 13th movies are still good, i can understand that newer movies normaly do appeal better, but if u want a classic movie of horror, look up House, not the show, not the crapy movie about people in a house i mean the horror film about a man who lives in a house who is haunted by his past in many ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.