Superman vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok So upon my examination of certain events in the Fights that DS has had with supers, I see too many outside factors that give an unfair represention of the actual battles.

In the Fight with Superman in Superman/Batman, DS clearly was beating the crap out of Superman and had the Advantage until Diana Deflected the OE or OB or what ever it was, and DS Severly Hurt Himself. When Superman Flies DS to the sun, DS is still realing from his own very powerful attack. At some point DS, gets his bearing and says Enough.

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?...arkseid5rp4.jpg
http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?...arkseid6lg1.jpg

Other parts of SUperman and DS battles also intrigue me. When Superman and DS fought, DS has knocked Superman out. But when Superman pushed DS into the source wall, DS was on the wall thinking all that time. This would illustrate that Superman wasn't able to KO DS and very well got his win due to DS being held in check by the Source wall.

So with scrutiny of these "defeats" at the hands of Superman, who really thinks Superman can beat DS WITHOUT those very specific circumstances that affected the over all fights between these two?

Please give fair and subjective responses.

grey fox
Me.

In all of Superman's career he's proven time and time again that he truly is a complete and utter plot device. If supes wants to do it , It can be done. People believe the mans powers first came from gravity , when that sounded stupid it was changed to solar power , when THAT sounded stupid it's now apparently 'The Source' which is powering him.

What pwns DS 10/10 ?

The Source !

Thus under DC's bullshit Supes makes Ds his prison *****.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok So upon my examination of certain events in the Fights that DS has had with supers, I see too many outside factors that give an unfair represention of the actual battles.

In the Fight with Superman in Superman/Batman, DS clearly was beating the crap out of Superman and had the Advantage until Diana Deflected the OE or OB or what ever it was, and DS Severly Hurt Himself. When Superman Flies DS to the sun, DS is still realing from his own very powerful attack. At some point DS, gets his bearing and says Enough.

Other parts of SUperman and DS battles also intrigue me. When Superman and DS fought, DS has knocked Superman out. But when Superman pushed DS into the source wall, DS was on the wall thinking all that time. This would illustrate that Superman wasn't able to KO DS and very well got his win due to DS being held in check by the Source wall.

So with scrutiny of these "defeats" at the hands of Superman, who really thinks Superman can beat DS WITHOUT those very specific circumstances that affected the over all fights between these two?

Please give fair and subjective responses.

Superman>DS

Isn't Galactus on that Source Wall?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Superman>DS

Isn't Galactus on that Source Wall?
What comics are you reading buddy? Galactus lives in the 616. And I'm not asking you to give us a simple equation, I'm asking you to give a summation of the events that I have posted and tell us if Superman coudl actually beat DS seeing as how DS is the one who actually hurt himself and how Superman has been knocked out by DS but Supers didnt knock DS out. He had to use the source wall to hold DS.

TricksterPriest
You know, if Supes hadn't already defeated Darkseid, I'd call this spite. Which shows how far DS has fallen. I'm with Grey Fox, this is weak. I mean, yes it's Superman and making him lose is seemingly against DC's rules, but at this rate we might as well call him Squirrel man. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You know, if Supes hadn't already defeated Darkseid, I'd call this spite. Which shows how far DS has fallen. I'm with Grey Fox, this is weak. I mean, yes it's Superman and making him lose is seemingly against DC's rules, but at this rate we might as well call him Squirrel man. laughing
You are so right. I just can't believe that so many favorable things would cause him to win those fights. Cuz I can't see how he could win them if DS hadn't hurt himself, or using the source wall. Superman makes me tired. Shit.

Evangel94
I'm with grey fox on this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Me.

In all of Superman's career he's proven time and time again that he truly is a complete and utter plot device. If supes wants to do it , It can be done. People believe the mans powers first came from gravity , when that sounded stupid it was changed to solar power , when THAT sounded stupid it's now apparently 'The Source' which is powering him.

What pwns DS 10/10 ?

The Source !

Thus under DC's bullshit Supes makes Ds his prison *****.

So technically the Source wall are the true circumstances behind Superman's supposed victories?

guy222
What comics are you reading buddy? Galactus lives in the 616. And I'm not asking you to give us a simple equation, I'm asking you to give a summation of the events that I have posted and tell us if Superman coudl actually beat DS seeing as how DS is the one who actually hurt himself and how Superman has been knocked out by DS but Supers didnt knock DS out. He had to use the source wall to hold DS.

Research facts, my friend

I do read

Its a lot of fun

nvrbeenwthagirl
Research facts, my friend

I do read

Its a lot of fun

Well then how can you say Galactus is on the source wall when Galactus is a marvel Character and The Source is a DC character?

Francisco
Darkseid would win every single time. Without plot devices or outside help Superman can't beat Darkseid.

I love Superman he is my favorite character in comicdome but I know he can and shouldn't beat Darkseid on his own power.

guy222
Originally posted by Francisco
Darkseid would win every single time. Without plot devices or outside help Superman can't beat Darkseid.

I love Superman he is my favorite character in comicdome but I know he can and shouldn't beat Darkseid on his own power.

superman ftw

Juntai

Please give fair and subjective responses. You do realise that in another fight, Superman did simply beat the crap out of him, and left him lying with his face all messed up right?

And then in another one, he spun in circles real fast and outdid Darkseid, a mob of other guys, and a bunch a parademons at once.

Validus
Superman > Darkseid

The fact that DS is coming back with a power up kind of tells me he can't cut the mustard against Kal anymore. However, that power up will just make it all the more sweeter when Kal whoops that ass....again.

Juntai
But that's not to say that Darkseid still wasn't one of the baddest guys around, he overpowered or slapped around or eye beamed anyone he ran into and treated them like punks. Superman is just more powerful than a lot of posters give him credit for. A lot more powerful. They just can't get over his powerset.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
But that's not to say that Darkseid still wasn't one of the baddest guys around, he overpowered or slapped around or eye beamed anyone he ran into and treated them like punks. Superman is just more powerful than a lot of posters give him credit for. A lot more powerful. They just can't get over his powerset.

Yeah, but Superman has never pwned DS in true form. DS is always boomtubed or Superman is always boomtubed. So it's kinda ambiguous as to Superman's actual Pwning of DS. How come DS doesn't fight Supers in Giant form like when he made stayne or beat the EASG?

UniOmni

Kinda hard to do that, when the issue from last month, he was beaten or matched by someone much less.

It'd be like Thor stalemating Ulik, only to whoop Ulik's much more powerful father a few months later.

It doesn't jibe.

Darkseid was at one point a great untouchable villain.

He's simply not that guy currently, and lol at whoever thinks otherwise.

TricksterPriest
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Evil_Ash and I made this one. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Kinda hard to do that, when the issue from last month, he was beaten or matched by someone much less.

It'd be like Thor stalemating Ulik, only to whoop Ulik's much more powerful father a few months later.

It doesn't jibe.

Darkseid was at one point a great untouchable villain.

He's simply not that guy currently, and lol at whoever thinks otherwise.

Well Kalibak who is seriously upgraded seems to think so. That is enough for me.

UniOmni
Kalibak got some psybeams and handled his shadow of his former self brother, and spiderman in a different costume.

Not the best crowd to crow at.

Validus
Kalibak got some psybeams and handled his shadow of his former self brother, and spiderman in a different costume.

Not to mention he took them by surprise with his power up.

Avalonofthewind
You do realise that in another fight, Superman did simply beat the crap out of him, and left him lying with his face all messed up right?

And then in another one, he spun in circles real fast and outdid Darkseid, a mob of other guys, and a bunch a parademons at once.

Well said.

Superman vs Darkseid...reduced planetoid to rubble.
Superman vs Superman....Shattered time and space.

Galan007
Isn't Galactus on that Source Wall? Galactus can supposedly be seen on the Source Wall, in the last episode of the JLU cartoon..... But not in an actual comic.

As for this thread,

IMO, Superman should only be > DS given the "right" circumstances (ie. near the Sun, or enraged to sickening levels).

However, Supes has been shown to be at DS's level on the norm.

So, srug

nvrbeenwthagirl

actually judging by Orion's reaction, Orion was just as stong as he always was. He even said it was impossible for Kalibak to do what he had done. And Mr. Miracle is superior to Spiderman in everyway possible. Mr. Miracle even has Tp resistance that is 2nd only to DS. Kalibak totally went thru it like a knife thru tissue. But I understand. It's easy to dismiss less popular characters as being weaker instead of giving someone the credit for An ON PANEL stated power up.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Well said.

Superman vs Darkseid...reduced planetoid to rubble.
Superman vs Superman....Shattered time and space.
lol

Superman dials it down to 9 when fighting DS. stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus can supposedly be seen on the Source Wall, in the last episode of the JLU cartoon..... But not in an actual comic.

As for this thread,

IMO, Superman > DS given the "right" circumstances (ie. near the Sun, or enraged to sickening levels).

But Supes shouldn't be at Darkseid's level on the norm, (which he is).

So, srug Well, DS still wrecks all the other characters, its pretty much -just- Superman he has a problem with. Outside of that, he's one of the strongest guys in the universe.

Take the S/B Supergirl arc for example, since it's the one mentioned in the thread here.

Wonder Woman, and Barda are typically written to be Superman's level, or somewhere near it.
In that issue, they got taken down by the Furies.
Darkseid could destroy the Furies with no effort, and probably pimp smack the whole group unconscious in one shot... but they take Wondy and Barda at the same time with little problem.

Meanwhile Superman puts on Krptonite, fights Supergirl.
Teleports home.
Gets sucker punched.
And then beats Darkseid up.

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus can supposedly be seen on the Source Wall, in the last episode of the JLU cartoon..... But not in an actual comic.

If its not TehBigG its certainly meant to be a nod to him.

Galan007
Meanwhile Superman puts on Krptonite, fights Supergirl.
Teleports home.
Gets sucker punched.
And then beats Darkseid up. What I want to know is how Superman generated the Boom Tube to the Source Wall? confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If its not TehBigG its certainly meant to be a nod to him. yes

Juntai
What I want to know is how Superman generated the Boom Tube to the Source Wall? confused He's fast!

I dunno, nothing in the comic ever indicated he recieved any tech or motherbox to allow him to do so. He just did it.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
lol

Superman dials it down to 9 when fighting DS. stick out tongue

He's fast!

I dunno, nothing in the comic ever indicated he recieved any tech or motherbox to allow him to do so. He just did it.
I think he simply flips a coin.

"Heads..I punch through ANYTHING thrown at me"

"Tails.. My bio aura gains new skillz..and I win."

Validus
What I want to know is how Superman generated the Boom Tube to the Source Wall? confused

Darkseid wanted the ass whooping to be over so he tried to Boom Tube away.

He failed. sad

Symmetric Chaos
What I want to know is how Superman generated the Boom Tube to the Source Wall? confused

Is a BoomTube the only way to reach the SourceWall?

Evil_Ash
Curious, whose idea was it to introduce Darkseid into the Superman comics?

Validus
Is a BoomTube the only way to reach the SourceWall?
No, you could fly there like normal (as normal as it to fly anyway). It's just at the end of the universe so obviously it would take a good while.

Galan007
He's fast!

I dunno, nothing in the comic ever indicated he recieved any tech or motherbox to allow him to do so. He just did it. Exactly!

That is a feat in itself!

Symmetric Chaos
No, you could fly there like normal (as normal as it to fly anyway). It's just at the end of the universe so obviously it would take a good while.

So we don't know for sure it was a BoomTube is might just have been the artist expressing Superman's speed.

Juntai
No, you could fly there like normal (as normal as it to fly anyway). It's just at the end of the universe so obviously it would take a good while. Which is kinda wierd, because the universe is ever expanding, as explained in the issue when giant Eradicator returns from space and a few other places, thats just one I can think of offhand...but at the time has a definite end in the Source Wall.

Avalonofthewind

That darn T-vo is all the answer you need.

KNEEL BEFORE T-VO! Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
Which is kinda wierd, because the universe is ever expanding, as explained in the issue when giant Eradicator returns from space and a few other places, thats just one I can think of offhand...but at the time has a definite end in the Source Wall.

Ah, comic-book logic. stick out tongue Don't ya love it?

Reposted cause no one commented.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
That darn T-vo is all the answer you need.

KNEEL BEFORE T-VO! Happy Dance

Fear it shock

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/unluckee13/TiVo.jpg

Juntai
So we don't know for sure it was a BoomTube is might just have been the artist expressing Superman's speed. No real way to explain it, Could very well have been his speed just bent/space and he went from the middle of the universe to the very wall of it instantly.

But at the same time, it did make the tube, and the boom, involved in boomtubes. But Superman was never given an item to allow him to do this, and no one did it for him.

Validus
It was Jeph Loeb Superman. That's all the explanation you need.

Galan007
So we don't know for sure it was a BoomTube is might just have been the artist expressing Superman's speed. Well Boom Tubes of nowadays are usually accompanied by the text "BOOOOOOM".

As it were,

This was the same text which accompanied the panel where Supes took DS to the Source Wall. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Well Boom Tubes of nowadays are usually accompanied by the text "BOOOOOOM".

As it were,

This was the same text which accompanied the panel where Supes took DS to the Source Wall. confused

Can I see a scan or get an issue number?

I remember it vaguely but I don't recall there being the material tunnel thing that BoomTubes have.

Galan007
Can I see a scan or get an issue number?

I remember it vaguely but I don't recall there being the material tunnel thing that BoomTubes have. http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995720/s1.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995721/s2.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995720/s1.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995721/s2.jpg

Huh.

It does look like Supes flies off with the intention of taking DS to the SourceWall. And that does look like a BoomTube (although that would mean that DS returned to his real size and was still dwarfed by everything stuck to the wall)

srug screwy scene.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995720/s1.jpg http://i84.imagethrust.com/t/995721/s2.jpg

Where the hell is the Box? Superman doesn't have the box. And why is DS so small on the wall when everyone is Giants? The way he's really supposed to be? That story arc sucked. But the art was great.

Evil_Ash
srug screwy scene.

Super-screwy.

Validus
Where are people seeing Galactus on the Source Wall? confused

Symmetric Chaos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T639yhhIWvA start at 1:55

Avalonofthewind

I saw Sheng Long on the wall.

You must defeat him to stand a chance. confused

Validus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T639yhhIWvA start at 1:55
I'm not seeing it. sad

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not seeing it. sad

Sorry 1:41 is when you see him.

Validus
*cries*

Symmetric Chaos
*cries*

petpet

Validus
Oh, there he is. laughing out loud

UniOmni
I'm not seeing it. sad

I see a character that could be Galactus slightly altered, or Devilance the Pursuer.

I'm betting it's Devilance.

Juntai
I see a character that could be Galactus slightly altered, or Devilance the Pursuer.

I'm betting it's Devilance. It's all Kirby designs anyways,

Validus

Yeah, it really only looks like Galactus in the face. The rest of the body looks like Devilance.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8541/destroyer343dt9.th.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

That would work I guess.

UniOmni
It's all Kirby designs anyways,

Just looking at the screen capture from Vally, i gotta give props to the King.
He just made characters that looked mythic and godly, and he made them interesting.

Though i do feel Blackbolt needs a redesign, at least his torso. And those disco gloves need to go.

Juntai
I agree. Big fan of Kirby's work.

UniOmni
Too bad one of his greatest creations has been robbed of his luster by a man in tights.

Validus
Loeb wears tights?

Juntai
Too bad one of his greatest creations has been robbed of his luster by a man in tights. And another that flies around a Surfboard lost his to a knockoff of the one that loses to the guy in tights.

Juntai
Loeb wears tights? lmao.

UniOmni
And his wife probably wears a tiara and braces made out of paper machete whenever they roleplay.

That way when he punches through her "gauntlets" and chokes her, he doesn't hurt his hand.

Validus
And another that flies around a Surfboard lost his to a knockoff of the one that loses to the guy in tights.
Now I'm confused. sad

UniOmni
And another that flies around a Surfboard lost his to a knockoff of the one that loses to the guy in tights.

I think you're talking about Sentry, but you went to far and too fast...

See, you even lost Vally~!

Explain yourself CURR!

That's Darkseid speak

Juntai
lmao.

xmeat
supes kicks his ass again.

Avalonofthewind
Loeb wears tights?

Best. Comment. Evar!!

juggernaut66666
Superman/Batman the same shit comic where Supes one shoted Despero with his heat vision. no expression

harri
hey you guys im in china on holiday last week ive been in austraila

FearOfBlood
Superman 6/10

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/darkseidownsupes.png

stick out tongue

Soljer
I just watched the destroyer clip that was posted from youtube...

Did the JLA SERIOUSLY give some of the worst criminals alive a 'five minute headstart'?

I saw friggin SINESTRO in there. "Yeah, you've committed the biggest atrocities known to man, but....ehhhh....go ahead."

Evil_Ash
What's Sinestro even doing on Earth?

Galan007
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/darkseidownsupes.png

stick out tongue Wasn't Cosmic Odyssey retconned?

Galan007
Where the hell is the Box? Superman doesn't have the box. That's what I'm wondering too.

It seems as though Superman somehow did that on his own. confused

That story arc sucked. But the art was great. There was only one part of that story I thoroughly disagreed with, (namely WW deflecting the OE)...

But all in all, I thought it was an OK arc.

Estacado
Superman just one shoted Despero with his heat vision in the current Superman/Batman issue. no expression

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman just one shoted Despero with his heat vision in the current Superman/Batman issue. no expression

blink

CasanoVa

Nice change, what does it mean?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Nice change, what does it mean?

That Superman feats are bullshit? shifty

Estacado
It means that Despero has been thrashing 2 JLA teams and Lobo at once. Also he already beat Superman 2 times but now Supes just one shots him.That is pure bullshit.

CasanoVa
I meant name change no expression

I knew about the Despero thing.

Evil_Ash

Estacado
I meant name change no expression

I knew about the Despero thing.
Oh sorry then.
It's the surname of the guy who wields the Darkness his name is Jackie Estacado.

Validus
Wasn't Cosmic Odyssey retconned?
Not all of it.

CasanoVa
Oh sorry then.
It's the surname of the guy who wields the Darkness his name is Jackie Estacado.

Oh right, awesome.

Well yeah, Despero is definetly not the team wrecking son of a gun he used to be then. How inconsistent is that though? Did the writer not know that Despero had beaten the crap out of 2 JLA teams (and lobo) but now he has him losing to just Superman.

Pathetic.

Validus
Despero has lost one on one to Martian Manhunter before. He's always had a sketchy history.

Estacado
Despero has lost one on one to Martian Manhunter before. He's always had a sketchy history.
You mean MM tricked him?

Edit:Cause that is what happened he made him to believe that he destroyed the JLA so Despero went to rest.

Validus
You mean MM tricked him?
That wasn't a trick so much as it was one of J'onn's plot device powers.

Estacado
That wasn't a trick so much as it was one of J'onn's plot device powers.
Despero was beating up the JLA and MM made him to believe that Desp killed them so he would went to rest.

How about when he mindblasted Jonn and he couldn't even controll his own body or when he beat Aquaman and MM in a tp battle?

xmeat
superman: how many times must i whoop your ass

jobberseid: cause you shouldn't have beat me i am lord of apokolips

superman:face it you suck beating just aint fun anymore.

jobberseid:i have slain many gods kryptonian i wont be denied taste my Omega beams.

superman: yawn those again they didn't work the first time and you hope they work again pathetic.

jobberseid: where are you going kryptinian

superman: To fight someone else i hear this thanos guy a real beast.

jobberseid: get back get baaaaaaaaaaack.

Validus
Despero was beating up the JLA and MM made him to believe that Desp killed them so he would went to rest.

How about when he mindblasted Jonn and he couldn't even controll his own body or when he beat Aquaman and MM in a tp battle?
You sure you want to bring up his last showing in JLA? Aquaman's sharks were ripping Despero a new ass'hole. Not to mention his TP failed against Superman.

Bentley
Wow, suddenly Despero falls 10/10 against Thanos and twice on sundays. The mad titan laughs at DC villians by saying "I just need to keep my current power levels until Superman gives bad feats to every villian and then rule as the only respectable above top tier!"

People then rage saying "Supes is growing stronger, thats why he wins", but then he will job to Wonder Woman who is certainly not evolving and people will break that little path towards redemption. "But look, DS just punked every pantheon in the DC universe", Marvel fanbows answer "that only means those "gods" fall 10/10 against the Surfer", the response "nonsense! A bad showing doesnt erase feats!" "Yes it does" says Thanos "Squirrel girl aside, we know it was a clone, whats your excuse?" "He-he was protected by the source" replies a villain in the verge of tears. "Is that even on panel?" asks Thanos "No, its not! Thats what I told to the Spectre but there isnt any proof! Why does the writer hates me!? I survived the freaking crisis" "I'll go to the realm of the Death right now" says Thanos "She cannot sleep with Kirby crying" "Isn't he like, alive?" "Didn't you know? Loeb killed his spirit in the comic worlds"

"Poor Despero" comments Black Panther in the shadows "Hudlin would help you for no reason or whatsoever but you are not black"

To be continued...

CasanoVa
Originally posted by xmeat

jobberseid:i have slain many gods kryptonian i wont be denied taste my Omega beams.

superman: yawn those again they didn't work the first time and you hope they work again pathetic.

That's pathetic.. it really is, it's not even funny.

I continue to pity you.

Validus

I continue to pity you.
laughing out loud

xmeat

I continue to pity you. jealous

Evil_Ash

I didn't know Jeph Loeb visited our boards...

Soljer
laughing out loud

Cosigned.

CasanoVa
I didn't know Jeph Loeb visited our boards...

Oh, but what would Jeph Loeb be without the very talented Tim Sale?

Ahh good old Devil Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Ash, time to use our creation.

In response to the jackass post of Xmeat, I bring you: a meme. stick out tongue

starking
Ash, time to use our creation.

In response to the jackass post of Xmeat, I bring you: a meme. stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png Isn't that pre-crisis Darkseid?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by starking
Isn't that pre-crisis Darkseid?

You saw nothing.

Evil_Ash
Isn't that pre-crisis Darkseid?

No such thing...

Darkseid (along with all other New Gods) wasn't effect by the events of Crisis on Infinite Earths....

olympian
One concept.

Eyeknobs. Hurt. Bad.

UniOmni

I continue to pity you.

To bad that's basically how it went when Darkseid bumbledfukked himself and lost DD, and came to earth to tell Superman about it.

Superman pretty much said what Xmeat said, but rounded out the conversation by throwing Darkseids goons through the boomtube which brought them to Earth, and punched Darkseid in the face for good measure.

Oh, and switch Thanos out for DD and it's almost identical.

So, it IS funny.

LOL

U MAD?

Galan007
Not all of it. The parts pertaining to the ALE were retconned, correct?

Juntai
The parts pertaining to the ALE were retconned, correct? I believe the story itself is still canon, but that was not the Anti-Life Equation. The New Gods, or at least Darkseid, seems to think any power source that would allow him to control or destroy universes is the Anti-life Equation. He still has yet to find the real one.

TricksterPriest
Wait a sec. I thought he DID have the ALE currently. Isn't that what 7 soldiers said?

Juntai
Wait a sec. I thought he DID have the ALE currently. Isn't that what 7 soldiers said? Read Firestorm 33.
He's definately got a power up, but motherbox says it's not the ALE, and he is still looking for it, because they show up trying to get Professor Stien, because he's all but solved the equation.

Galan007
I believe the story itself is still canon, but that was not the Anti-Life Equation. The New Gods, or at least Darkseid, seems to think any power source that would allow him to control or destroy universes is the Anti-life Equation. He still has yet to find the real one. Ok, I figured the ALE from Cosmic Odyssey couldn't have been the "real" one.

But DS continued to retain the fraction of power he obtained from that entity though, correct?

Juntai
Ok, I figured the ALE from Cosmic Odyssey couldn't have been the "real" one.

But DS continued to retain the fraction of power he obtained from that entity though, correct? Like I said, I believe it's still a canon story, but that was definately not the Anti-Life Equation nor is the Anti-Life Entity in that story the source of the Anti-Life.. smile

xmeat
jobberseid: i've come back kryptonian taste my OMEGA BEAMS

superman: Not you again haven't i kicked your ass enough i'll just deflect your crappy beams with heat vision again.

jobberseid: impossible my omega beams can transcend reality

superman: nah only posters on kmc think that.

jobberseid WHATS THIS

SUPERMAN: JUST GETTING SOMEONE YOU KNOW WELL COME OUT DOOMSDAY.

JOBBERSEID: AH SHIIIIIIIT

darkseid killed april 8th 2007 long live loser of apokolips.

Validus

superman: Not you again haven't i kicked your ass enough i'll just deflect your crappy beams with heat vision again.

jobberseid WHATS THIS

The next Geoff Johns ladies and gentlemen.

UniOmni
Can't wait to see him handle Jay and Alan.

Evil_Ash

jobberseid WHATS THIS

Darkseid: Wow. Can you believe what that Hulk fanboy loser is saying?

Superman: Jeph Loeb save me!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseid1.jpg

Galan007
Like I said, I believe it's still a canon story, but that was definately not the Anti-Life Equation nor is the Anti-Life Entity in that story the source of the Anti-Life.. smile I understand that. smile

But since it's a cannonical story arch, DS kept the fraction of Anti-Life he stole from the Anti-Life Entity, correct?

Estacado
You sure you want to bring up his last showing in JLA? Aquaman's sharks were ripping Despero a new ass'hole. Not to mention his TP failed against Superman.
So?
In the next comic he thrashed the JLA.

xmeat

jobberseid WHATS THIS

darkseid killed april 8th 2007 long live loser of apokolips. thank you thank you very much.

Galan007
Superman just one shoted Despero with his heat vision in the current Superman/Batman issue. no expression That's not too surprising, especially when you consider that Superman's heat-vision has blocked the OE:
http://i81.imagethrust.com/t/819889/s4.jpg

shifty

Evil_Ash
That's not too surprising, especially when you consider that Superman's heat-vision has blocked the OE:

shifty

Who wrote that? sick

Big Sexy
Who wrote that? sick That was just one of several beatdowns stick out tongue

Board Walker
That's not too surprising, especially when you consider that Superman's heat-vision has blocked the OE:

shifty

that was retconned fyi

Galan007
How so?

Board Walker
How so?

Was later explained that the Source is what shields Superman against the OE and pretty much DS in general.

Neither one of them is allowed to "die" as both are needed for the existance of all to pretty much just exist.

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
Was later explained that the Source is what shields Superman against the OE and pretty much DS in general.

Neither one of them is allowed to "die" as both are needed for the existance of all to pretty much just exist. Well they, (or at least Superman and Batman can "die"wink, but if this happens the entire Universe goes into an Armageddon of sorts...

Mxy explained that:
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9033/sm1ij1.th.jpg

Big Sexy

shifty Beat this one

TricksterPriest
Who wrote that? sick

Jeph Loeb. whistle But yeah, it was retconned to the source. Which doesn't really diminish the utter bullshit of SUPERMAN BLOCKING THE OMEGA EFFECT WITH FREAKING HEAT VISION!? What the f**k?

Mxy rocks. big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Beat this one Yeah that was actually pretty cool though.

Wasn't that from when Supes freed DS from the Source Wall?

What comic was that from again?

Estacado
Superman/Batman 24

Big Sexy
Yeah that was actually pretty cool though.

Wasn't that from when Supes freed DS from the Source Wall?

What comic was that from again? That pic is at the end of Batman/Superman 23. He frees Darkseid in issue 24

darthgoober
Where and when was it established that Supes was protected from the OE by the Source? I've heard it mentioned in damn near every DS thread, but I've never seen a scan of the actual comic.

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
Where and when was it established that Supes was protected from the OE by the Source? I've heard it mentioned in damn near every DS thread, but I've never seen a scan of the actual comic. I can't recall the issue offhand, if I run across it in my collection again sometime, I'll set it aside.

darthgoober
I can't recall the issue offhand, if I run across it in my collection again sometime, I'll set it aside.
cool

xmeat
superman: here we are in gathering of the loser that is jobberseid, just twenty four hours ago he was killed by doomsday.

superman: its not like didn't have it coming dd already whooped that ass before.

audience: amen

superman: He read to much kmc he stated to think he really could defeat galactus but he couldn't even beat me.

superman: time and time again we fought but the winner was obvious.

superman: farewell jobberseid i'll never be able to whoop your ass again.

superman: long live loser of apokolps.

starking
Xmeat: OMG, OMG, OMG ITS TEH HUC, HE LOOKS SO COOL CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH.
Hulk: HULK illiterate.
Xmeat: WELL CAN I TOUCH YOU.
Hulk: Put hands on Hulk and Hulk rip your fu#king head off.
Xmeat: Oh ok. WELL ON THIS WEBSITE I GO TO A BUNCH OF MEANIE HEADS CALL ME RETARDED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.
Hulk: It means you dumber than Hulk.
Xmeat: COOL THAT MEANS IM STRONGER THAN YOU.
Hulk: No that means your fu#king retarded.
Xmeat: Oh ok. WELL THEY ALSO SAY YOU CANT BEAT UP THAT LOSER JOBBERSEID.
"Stares at Xmeat, then slaps the hell out of him."
Hulk: WHAT THE FU#K ARE SMOKING, HULK CANT EVEN BEAT HIS KNOCKOFF, HOW THE HELL HE BEAT DARKSEID.
Xmeat: WELL YOU HAVE INFINITE STRENGTH RIGHT.
"Hulk laughs so damn hard, that one of the nerves connected to his ass pulls, releasing a deadly fart"
Xmeat begins to talk like Captain Kirk: OMG YOUR... SO AMAZING.
" Xmeat falls to the ground breaking his neck, killing him instantly. A few months later, Hulk is rewarded hero of the year by Wizard magazine for killing off on of the most retarded fanboys alive."

Soljer
Xmeat: Oh ok. WELL ON THIS WEBSITE I GO TO A BUNCH OF MEANIE HEADS CALL ME RETARDED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.
Hulk: WHAT THE FU#K ARE SMOKING, HULK CANT EVEN BEAT HIS KNOCKOFF, HOW THE HELL HE BEAT DARKSEID.
"Hulk laughs so damn hard, that one of the nerves connected to his ass pulls, releasing a deadly fart"
" Xmeat falls to the ground breaking his neck, killing him instantly. A few months later, Hulk is rewarded hero of the year by Wizard magazine for killing off on of the most retarded fanboys alive."

Well, both you and xmeat fail at humor, but at least yours was more factually accurate.

batdude123
Originally posted by Board Walker

Neither one of them is allowed to "die" as both are needed for the existance of all to pretty much just exist.

What does this have to do with Superman using his heat vision to block the omega effect from Darkseid's eyes?

batdude123

confused

And the award for the most insane poster on KMC goes to...

xmeat
hulk: hulk smash ugly eye beam man

jobberseid: stand back hulk or taste my OMEGA BEAMS

HULK: you dont hurt hullk im the strongest there is.

jobberseid: blast

hulk: ugly eye aint as tough as they say he is on kmc

juggerseid: your worse than doomsday

hulk: you bore hulk thanos way better than you atleast he smacked me.

Hulk rips his head off and uses it like perseus used medusas head.

Galan007
superman: here we are in gathering of the loser that is jobberseid, just twenty four hours ago he was killed by doomsday.

superman: its not like didn't have it coming dd already whooped that ass before.

superman: He read to much kmc he stated to think he really could defeat galactus but he couldn't even beat me.

superman: time and time again we fought but the winner was obvious.

superman: farewell jobberseid i'll never be able to whoop your ass again.

superman: long live loser of apokolps. Originally posted by starking
" Xmeat falls to the ground breaking his neck, killing him instantly. A few months later, Hulk is rewarded hero of the year by Wizard magazine for killing off on of the most retarded fanboys alive." Originally posted by xmeat

Hulk rips his head off and uses it like perseus used medusas head. Have you guys,

A.) Dropped acid or some kind of hallucinogen recently?

Or...

B.) Have you been watching "Alice in Wonderland" a lot?

lsd

batdude123

You're not funny.

You're not cool.

You're a douche. A straight up mother f*ckin douche who's ignorant of everything including Hulk.

Piss off, nobody's laughing ass clown.

Redatom65
Originally posted by batdude123
You're not funny.

You're not cool.

You're a douche. A straight up mother f*ckin douche who's ignorant of everything including Hulk.

Piss off, nobody's laughing ass clown.

eek! dayum!

Big Sexy
Giant Douche

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/hulk3.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
Haw ha ha ha har har!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>