Odin vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, I have always been under the Impression that Odin was somewhere in the ball park of Tyrant's power lvl. Being able to give Big G a hell of a fight and maybe pull off a couple wins due to his power being magic and all. I argued vehemtly that Thanos being able to stand up to Odin was pure crapola but every seems to think this was a feat for Thanos and the fight was not PIS. This puts me in a perplexing situation. Do I now think that Odin is less powerful than I previously thought? In a full on battle where Odin was told that he would have to utterly kick the crap out of Thanos or Asgard would be destroyed by the LT, would Odin be able to beat Thanos? And the LT has put a time limit on the fight. Odin has 3 minutes. Could he do it?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, I have always been under the Impression that Odin was somewhere in the ball park of Tyrant's power lvl. Being able to give Big G a hell of a fight and maybe pull off a couple wins due to his power being magic and all. I argued vehemtly that Thanos being able to stand up to Odin was pure crapola but every seems to think this was a feat for Thanos and the fight was not PIS. This puts me in a perplexing situation. Do I now think that Odin is less powerful than I previously thought? In a full on battle where Odin was told that he would have to utterly kick the crap out of Thanos or Asgard would be destroyed by the LT, would Odin be able to beat Thanos? And the LT has put a time limit on the fight. Odin has 3 minutes. Could he do it?

Odin>Thanos

DigiMark007
Use the search please.

Thanks.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404612&highlight=title%3A%28Thanos+vs.+Odin%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.