sabertooth vs the lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is adamantium sabertooth with the upgrades (strength, speed, healing factor and senses.)

Can the lizard (spiderman villian) take him.

carver9
Please dont post nothing saying this has already been done. We dont have but so many comic characters, its a possibility that the fight will appear again. If you dont want to post because it has already been done then dont but I promise you, a year from now you will see wolverine vs spiderman up here again.

Modt
Originally posted by carver9
Please dont post nothing saying this has already been done. We dont have but so many comic characters, its a possibility that the fight will appear again. If you dont want to post because it has already been done then dont but I promise you, a year from now you will see wolverine vs spiderman up here again.

laughing .more like a month

masterbruce
Sabretooth 10/10

I would even give it to him without the adamantium upgrades

jinzin
I don't see much happening here besides sabretooth getting some new skin boots.

Rick/Genis
this is kindof ridiculous since I think Sabertooth without adamantium could take the lizard. Hell... take his healing away and he'd still win!

Badabing
Sabes feels the tail whip wrath!

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
Sabes feels the tail whip wrath! i hope that was some attempt at a joke or something. no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
i hope that was some attempt at a joke or something. no expression
Um, I didn't state that it would defeat Sabes but just he'd feel the wrath. I'm sure that Lizard could get at least a tail whip to connect once. If you're going to be sarcastic then please don't reply to my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Um, I didn't state that it would defeat Sabes but just he'd feel the wrath. I'm sure that Lizard could get at least a tail whip to connect once. If you're going to be sarcastic then please don't reply to my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

Badabing
no expression
no expression

jinzin
no expression

erm

Rick/Genis
blowup

Badabing
erm
stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
rolling on floor laughing

jinzin
shock

masterbruce
pile

hawkwind
i say lizard is faster, but he will get his scaly hide stomped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.