Star Trek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greeting everyone. LordSidious01 here. Not only am I such a huge Star Wars fan, but I am also such a huge Star Trek fan. Tell me what you guys think and shall debate.

dave_kodak
im a fan of both, i dont get why one side hate's the other.

Endless Mike
May the Force live long and prosper within you

Mr Parker
yeah I like both as well.I love the original trilogy star wars movies,hate the prequals though.Also love the original star trek show but despise the star trek spinoffs though.

LORDSIDIOUS01
'Live long and prosper" The best Star Trek is The Next Generation.

dave_kodak
I'm not sure if this counts or not, but there is A topic on star trek, it is how ever a poll.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423130&highlight=star+trek+forumid%3A88

but i dont know if you mean the movies or the shows or both.
in any-case, yes TNG is the best show for it, but if you are talking movies then "The Wrath of Khan" is the shit. if someone is anywhere near a Star Trek fan and has not seen it, then go rent it. now... please... save your soul....

damn i seem bitchy tonight, if I'm offending anyone, I'm sorry.

doan_m
Ehh... I lean more towards Star Trek.

JaehSkywalker
i don't know why, but i'm allergic to star trek...

dave_kodak
Jaeh, what does that feel like?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
'Live long and prosper" The best Star Trek is The Next Generation.

Nah,the new generation sucks.

PVS
trek and wars imho is apples and oranges.

PVS
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Nah,the new generation sucks.

next generation and ds9 are the greatest (imho the only greats) star treks as of yet.

pr1983
Originally posted by PVS
next generation and ds9 are the greatest (imho the only greats) star treks as of yet.

cosigned... the classic series is great, but it relies alot on its nostalgia factor nowadays...

ds9 and next gen had some frankly awesome episodes...

i hate voyager though...

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is about all Star Trek. Movies and Tv. Lets talk

Dusty
Originally posted by dave_kodak
I'm not sure if this counts or not, but there is A topic on star trek, it is how ever a poll.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=423130&highlight=star+trek+forumid%3A88

but i dont know if you mean the movies or the shows or both.
in any-case, yes TNG is the best show for it, but if you are talking movies then "The Wrath of Khan" is the shit. if someone is anywhere near a Star Trek fan and has not seen it, then go rent it. now... please... save your soul....

damn i seem bitchy tonight, if I'm offending anyone, I'm sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.