Naruto Character Bashing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hidden Lotus
okay we know Naruto is an awesome show, but some of the characters are suckish.
feel free to bash on them.

Chrnoebl
Die Chojiyou fat bastardhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/th/6/6e/Choji.jpg

Hidden Lotus
hey dont take my joke from the other thread.
what, now that you know how to put pictures that s all you do now?

Chrnoebl
Yes, Exactly

Hidden Lotus
shino you little f@ggot.
i hope you quiet @$$ dies.

Chrnoebl
I'm pretty sure Orichimaru is gay, I mean he obviously weres makup.

Hidden Lotus
i know

Kuchiki
I think this is against the rules....

Symmetric Chaos
yup but they're both like twelve let them have their fun

Chrnoebl
Dick

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Chrnoebl
Dick

big grin

I have no idea how old you are of course but the thread is against the rules

I'm not gonna tell Wrathful but he is liable to shut it down if he finds out.

Nice Sig btw

Chrnoebl
If you go and look then you'll know.

Symmetric Chaos
If you go and look then you'll know.

huh so you are twelve

I was guessing based on your old sig laughing out loud

Chrnoebl
Just brush you off.
I read all the forum rules and it doesn't say anything about this.

Symmetric Chaos
bashing people's favorite characters would certainly cause hostility

Chrnoebl
*Cough*F@G*Cough*Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I would watch nonhentai yaoi though (not everything about gay guys is sex related)

Symmetric Chaos
and you posted really gay pics of Naruto and Garra whats your point?

Kuchiki
*Cough*F@G*Cough*
Do you have a problem with males liking yaoi? Becasue if you do, then that's really biased.

And this thread is against the rules. You can't bash characters because, for example, if I bash Lee, wouldn't Hidden Lotus get mad? If you bash, say Sasuke, a lot of people would get mad. The point is, don't make this kind of thread because all it will do is cause is trouble.

And calling Symmetric Chaos a 'Dick' and 'f@g' is bashing. He can report you if he wishes.

Psyquis52
I don't see anything wrong with this. It's a funny idea that a lot of people seem to take too seriously.

I also think it will be closed. The only reason I believe that is because it appears to have already offended a few people. Which is taboo.
Though, it didn't help that you called one a "dick." Reason tends to overcome hostility. Try simple conversation next time.

Chrnoebl
But in all honesty, he had it coming.

Prince Nataku
I'm back, and I picked a contreversial topic

Prince Nataku
Chris why'd you call him a ***?

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Do you have a problem with males liking yaoi? Becasue if you do, then that's really biased.

And this thread is against the rules. You can't bash characters because, for example, if I bash Lee, wouldn't Hidden Lotus get mad?.

not really. its just your opinion and everybody is entitled to their opinioon.
and i dont think alot of people like sasuke anymore

boobsmagee
despite the twelve year old comment which turned out to be true there was no reason for you to get mad calling him petty names, just as people have opinions they have opinions that this is against the rules

Symmetric Chaos
shouldn't we ask the mods about if its allowed or not? (they kinda gets the final say in all this)

Psyquis52
One would think that the mods have already noticed.

Prince Nataku
They obviously don't care.

Blaxican
WD is a busy guy, he probably just hasn't noticed it yet.

But yeah, this thread sucks.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
not really. its just your opinion and everybody is entitled to their opinioon.
and i dont think alot of people like sasuke anymore

It was an example roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I agree with Blaxican.

Hidden Lotus
yeah i thought it would be better.

Kero_Co
Tsunade is too old to be flashing dem tig o bitties. I think gai n lee should get a room(we all know that gai loves men in tights), and they could probably ask sasuke and orochimaru for a good deal. Naruto needs to get out of that orange jumpsuit of his, ninja's are suppose to quick and stealthy, an elephant is stealthier than naruto. Kakashi has herpes all over his lips. Neji and Hinata need to get some damn contacts, those things freak me out.

Prince Nataku
LOL

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Tsunade is too old to be flashing dem tig o bitties. I think gai n lee should get a room(we all know that gai loves men in tights), and they could probably ask sasuke and orochimaru for a good deal. Naruto needs to get out of that orange jumpsuit of his, ninja's are suppose to quick and stealthy, an elephant is stealthier than naruto. Kakashi has herpes all over his lips. Neji and Hinata need to get some damn contacts, those things freak me out.

laughing

K73SK
POST BEFORE CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

Blaxican
Originally posted by Kero_Co

You fail, lol.

Hidden Lotus
how come ths thread still hasnt closed?
its wierd that its lasted this long.

The Last Rider
Choji,you fat-ass moron. You're gonna die of a heart attack if you don't lose some of that excess weight!

psycho gundam
his jutsus depend on his fat stores, his wtf? mode burns all that fat and transforms it into chackra (the more fat the better)

dadudemon
I think Orochimaru is the Michael Jackson of Naruto.

"I WILL have sasuke as my new body!"

That and he looks just like a white (the color, damnit) women. no expression

First_Tsurugi06
Pompous, egotistical, jerk-off a-hole, to fruity-boy man-lady priss.

The story of Hyuuga Neji's life.

The Last Rider
Let's tie Neji's self-rightous ass to a stake, light a match, and make a wish.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Pompous, egotistical, jerk-off a-hole, to fruity-boy man-lady priss.

The story of Hyuuga Neji's life. thumb up

Man of...
The Mods actually allowed this thread to stay open? Wow...

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by The Last Rider
Let's tie Neji's self-rightous ass to a stake, light a match, and make a wish.

Good plan.

I wish for Naruto to regularly sucker-punch Neji square in his pissy-puss c*ck-f@g face from underground just like that brilliant Godsend moment in the Chuunin Exams.

Kero_Co
Kurenai is only good for getting knocked up by Asuma.

Suigetsu is a dookie head.

Nemesis X
Sakura is a no good little flat chested demonic broad who nearly overreacts as much as that big mouthed raman lovin ****head Naruto.

Orochimaru is by far a queer. He looks like he wears make up and has an awkward obsession with Sasuke and that Kabuto guy gets jealous.

Tsunade I dislike because she hasn't answered my phone calls lol

Kiba, go choke on dog food (same goes for you Akamaru).

Choji, I'll poke you with a needle and see if you'll pop like a balloon you fat *******.

Naruto, when will you pass gas that will be strong enough to kill you?

Chizune when you're not looking, I'll turn your pet pig into bacon.

Kuranai because she hasn't answered my phone calls either lol

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Sakura is a no good little flat chested demonic broad who nearly overreacts as much as that big mouthed raman lovin ****head Naruto.

rock

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Man of...
The Mods actually allowed this thread to stay open? Wow... nice sig, that's like my favorite game.

my beef is sega not making a new one for the next-gen systems with online play! mad

Man of...
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nice sig, that's like my favorite game.

my beef is sega not making a new one for the next-gen systems with online play! mad Yea, it's one of my favs too. It sux that Sega left that series behind. I think better advertisment woulda helped the game sale. Er body I know who played it said it was good.

IppoDLuffy
Yea, it's one of my favs too. It sux that Sega left that series behind. I think better advertisment woulda helped the game sale. Er body I know who played it said it was good. It also has one of the best soundtracks ever!

Quincy
I'm one of the GG's.

What was that song that drove me nuts? Oh yeah "Yes I'm cooking for my son and his wife - it's his 3Oth birthday

Pyron_Knight
Wearing makeup doesn't make you gay to the guy who listed that as a reason why Oro was gay on Page 1.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm one of the GG's.

What was that song that drove me nuts? Oh yeah "Yes I'm cooking for my son and his wife - it's his 3Oth birthday "pour eggs into the bowl i've made about two months ago" "it's moldy mom, isn't it?"

Pyron_Knight
I don't like Sasuke bashing that much. He is a hot piece of ass afterall. Give him that much.

ThunderGodEneru
Not really.

Naruto is hotter.

Pyron_Knight
Madness. Naruto is the worse part of SasuNaru...he's ugly as shit.

Now Sasuke and Naruko...that's hot.
VWgJ8GwS8lE

Quincy
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Wearing makeup doesn't make you gay to the guy who listed that as a reason why Oro was gay on Page 1.

Unless your in a play or something, it's no excuse.

Makeup equals teh geyness

k1Lla441
sakura. She does absolutely shit when it comes to a fight, cant help anyone except act like shes helping when shes not, and just to make it look like there all doing something good they give her the role of following tsunade when she doesnt deserve it. skanky hore.
choji taking those pills was supposedly "supposed" to kill him but his fatass was still living thanks to stupid pis.
99 percent of the time something good has to happen and the bad guys lose in the original naruto fillers, why can one of those stupid civilians die one day or somethin?

ThunderGodEneru
Funny since Sakura was a big reason why she and Chiyo were able to beat Sasori.

Final Blaxican
Sakura post-timeskip is quite deadly. Faster than the average brick and uber strong.

Nemesis X
Naruto and Sasuke are gay. Accident or not, those two liked it in that one episode. Naruto only tries to get Sakura so he can cover up his gayness. Hard to believe that he hasn't realized that Hinata has a crush on him. If he knew, he'd have her and his secret would be safe. Too bad for either Sakura or Hinata, they're used. It's the facts.

Final Blaxican
The difference being that if Sakura offered up the ass Naruto would probably oblige and ravage her, whereas Sawsgay's the type of guy who'd get soft ten minutes in and start crying.

Pyron_Knight
You all just don't understand Sasuke.
I could change him, i swear!

Impediment
*Cough*F@G*Cough*

Make another comment like that again, and it's a warning. Quit it.

Impediment
The Mods actually allowed this thread to stay open? Wow...

No, we don't.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.