Moondragon/Mind Gem vs X-Man & Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Moondragon- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondragon / Mind (blue) -
Allows the user to boost mental power and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. Backed by the Power Gem, it is possible to access all minds in existence simultaneously.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Moondragon- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moondragon / Mind (blue) -
Allows the user to boost mental power and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. Backed by the Power Gem, it is possible to access all minds in existence simultaneously.

moondragon

StarsNeverFall7
X-man, isn't he basically Cable without the virus?

guy222
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
X-man, isn't he basically Cable without the virus?

nate grey's abilities on par or exceeding frankie richards

StarsNeverFall7
Im not sure about all that now, but im pretty sure about X-Man being Cable without the virus, despite Cables much higher showings.

That being said Cable has done what it would take moondragon with the gem to do. So X-man and emma shouldn't have much trouble taking a majority.

TricksterPriest
**** Moondragon. She's WAY overrated. X-man alone could spank her.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
**** Moondragon. She's WAY overrated. X-man alone could spank her.

who ya got in super bowl

nate's quite powerful

TricksterPriest
Seeing as how the saints choked, I've got the bears. Gotta root for the NFC. But this might actually be a good game. Say what you will about Peyton and the colts, they earned that win.

I think any decent telepath with the mind gem could pwn Moondragon. I'm damn sure she has no idea how to use that thing.

guy222
Seeing as how the saints choked, I've got the bears. Gotta root for the NFC. But this might actually be a good game. Say what you will about Peyton and the colts, they earned that win.

I think any decent telepath with the mind gem could pwn Moondragon. I'm damn sure she has no idea how to use that thing.

like to see payton get a ring she probably doesn't

bigbran
I think any decent telepath with the mind gem could pwn Moondragon. I'm damn sure she has no idea how to use that thing. Even Xavier?

TricksterPriest
That looked like PIS. and 2nd, that was the gem. She's not using anywhere near the full power of that gem.

bigbran
That looked like PIS. and 2nd, that was the gem. She's not using anywhere near the full power of that gem. What, her putting him in a coma? Why would it be pis? The only feats she has to discredit this with tp are:

Against Thanos.
Against Warlock.
Against Surfer.

Plus, she has the Gem in this thread, so it fits in perfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.