Never say die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Who out of these heroes has the best will to win, no matter how badly they are beaten outclassed or out numbered they are, they give it their all even when their body can't go anymore but they push it anyways.?

The mind is a powerfull thing

srankmissingnin
Wolverine or Punisher.

python99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine or Punisher.

vote

python99
I went with the American hero

Evil_Ash
Cap

Martian_mind
Nightwing.Seriously he recently was buried alive and rather than risk a confrontation when he was weakened he dug 30 feet dragging a coffin along with a dislocated Arm.Hell once deathstroke owned him and he actually said i,m not going down without a fight and basically threw a beatdown on DS

TricksterPriest
Deadpool. stick out tongue Seriously, he kept talking when it was his own talking that trigger a trap to kill him. He dislocated all 4 of his limbs, and tore up his ligaments, AND HE STILL WOULDN'T SHUT UP. laughing eek! I love that guy. So, does that count as heart?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Deadpool. stick out tongue Seriously, he kept talking when it was his own talking that trigger a trap to kill him. He dislocated all 4 of his limbs, and tore up his ligaments, AND HE STILL WOULDN'T SHUT UP. laughing eek! I love that guy. So, does that count as heart?

No that counts as insanity

xmeat
captain seriously that man will fight a god if he has to.

TricksterPriest
Damn. It was worth a shot. laughing Tie between Captain America & Batman. Iron Man should tossed off the list for his recent actions in Civil War. Heart yes, but he's no longer a hero.

python99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Damn. It was worth a shot. laughing Tie between Captain America & Batman. Iron Man should tossed off the list for his recent actions in Civil War. Heart yes, but he's no longer a hero.

we'll keep it up until the secret war

Badabing
Bats, Cap or Wolvie. I'll vote after I decide.

python99
Batman and Spidey no votes yet?

Martian_mind
Beta ray bill

guy222
Originally posted by python99
Who out of these heroes has the best will to win, no matter how badly they are beaten outclassed or out numbered they are, they give it their all even when their body can't go anymore but they push it anyways.?

The mind is a powerfull thing

Wolverine

ExtraMision5555
jubilee

ExtraMision5555
no one can crush her spirit
no one

SpunkySmurph
Captain America

lorddreamer
Bats or cap. I said Bats, but only cuz Ive seen more feats of heart from him.

darthgoober
This is how I see them ranking...

1. Captain America

2. Batman

3. Wolverine

4. Punisher

5. Spiderman

6. Iron Man

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
This is how I see them ranking...

1. Captain America

2. Batman

3. Wolverine

4. Punisher

5. Spiderman

6. Iron Man

I think Bats should be farther down. Not that he gives up so easily but he does back down when he knows he outclassed.

JuanJohnboy
captain america... anyone remembers when he is the last one to face Thanos with the IG???? cant remember the phrase he say but it was cool

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think Bats should be farther down. Not that he gives up so easily but he does back down when he knows he outclassed.
Well Bat's IS more practical than most of the rest(which is why he's more likely to fall back until he's ready), but when it's game time and the need is there, he's more than willing to stick it out despite the most likely outcome(the guy attacked Darkseid for God's sake).

python99
don't forget, a weakened Spidey took on Morlun for days, had no energy left what so ever, but his will to live kept him going even when he got his eye ripped out.

qqqqqqq
wolverine fought with omega red for 18 hours despite exposure to death spores

left
i`m somewhat surprised that the thing isn't on this list.

Madvillain
good thread this is tough..

i cant decide between cap, batman, wolverine and punisher.........punisher to a lesser extent.

but certainly cap/batman/wolverine. okay ill take wolverine out because he only keeps going because he knows he has his healing factor to compensate whereas batman and captain america are ordinary humans.

so now between batman and captain america. hmm, when batman fought diana and kept getting owned, but still getting up till he was unconcious..i was very impressed. but then again, cap went against iron man, an ally even when he knew he could get killed, and he will stand up for what he believes in NO MATTER the circumstance. ill go with captain america on this one.

python99
Originally posted by Madvillain
good thread this is tough..

i cant decide between cap, batman, wolverine and punisher.........punisher to a lesser extent.

but certainly cap/batman/wolverine. okay ill take wolverine out because he only keeps going because he knows he has his healing factor to compensate whereas batman and captain america are ordinary humans.

so now between batman and captain america. hmm, when batman fought diana and kept getting owned, but still getting up till he was unconcious..i was very impressed. but then again, cap went against iron man, an ally even when he knew he could get killed, and he will stand up for what he believes in NO MATTER the circumstance. ill go with captain america on this one.

Cap aint no ordinary human. Good choice though, he was my pick

trolly_crouchjr
Thing, when Champion beat him to an inch of his life he still dint give up

qqqqqqq
do you have pics of cap facing thanos with IG?

invisiblewoman
i would go with cap then batman next!

grey fox
Thing.

ThePittman
No doubt, Cap

python99
Originally posted by grey fox
Thing.

The Thing is far stronger the anyone on this list and can take a serious ass whoopin and very rarely is outclassed by his opponents.
Good choice but he is not on the list.

tru-marvell
It would have 2b Cap...I think he has faaar more battles/wars "scars",
and I've NEVER seen him back down.
I think Wolverine sticks in the fight knowing his healing factor will more than likely keep him alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.