Ultimate Prep War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
These following characters have exactly 1 month of prep to square off in a ultimate free for all battle. Who is the last man standing when the smoke is cleared?

Batman
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom
Leader
Reed Richards
Kang the Conqueror
High Evolutionary
Lex Luthor
Apocalypse

ExtraMision5555
sinister left out, once again
poor sinister sad

TricksterPriest
Strange. He basically curbstomps everyone on prep. Behind him, Thanos, then Apoc/Kang/HE/Reed/Doom tie. Not sure about the rest.

SpunkySmurph
1. Thanos
2. Strange
3. High E
4. Kang/Reed/Doom
5. Batman smile

Madvillain
nice sig..makes me want to buy the Wii. how is Super Mario Galaxy?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Madvillain
nice sig..makes me want to buy the Wii. how is Super Mario Galaxy?

That comes out later this here, but the Wii so far has been really really cool.

cool

Wally West
Thanos. He has the track record, he comes up with a plan and gets the job done, usually becoming the most powerful person in the universe in the process and only losing because he wants too. And just looking at fights theres numerous occasions where Thanos puts 'prep time' to use, he even says himself that the fighting is just a formality and everything is won in the planning,

Madvillain
i think strange or reed could win this....

Board Walker
Hyperstorm

Scoobless
Kang FTW!

guy222
These following characters have exactly 1 month of prep to square off in a ultimate free for all battle. Who is the last man standing when the smoke is cleared?

Batman
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom
Leader
Reed Richards
Kang the Conqueror
High Evolutionary
Lex Luthor
Apocalypse

Richards

Galan007

Batman
Thanos
Dr. Strange
Dr. Doom
Leader
Reed Richards
Kang the Conqueror
High Evolutionary
Lex Luthor
Apocalypse Doom, Kang, or Reed have the best chance here IMO.

But I'm surprised to not see Batman 1Million anywhere on the list.

Madvillain
you're right

Kurash
combine 1 month of prep with the power these people already have and Thanos or Strange definately take this. If its just who could create the best plan in 1 month then id say itd be between Reed and Doom.

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kang FTW!

I'm with you

In any non-comic scenario, I can't see how someone with time travel technology could not win...

Madvillain
Agreed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm with you

In any non-comic scenario, I can't see how someone with time travel technology could not win...

Strange can time travel. As can Doom.

Thanos would be most likely to be written winning.
Strange should win by powerset.

h1a8
Time travel and time manipulation trumps all.
For one can go back in time to when Thanos is a baby and kill him.
Either Strange, Krang, or Doom can possibly win as they have access to time travel.
But Strange is the only one who can stop time. So he stops time to prevent the others from going back in time and then he proceeds to kill or ko them. Then he travels back in time to kill the ones who couldn't time travel (like Thanos).

So Strange wins.

Bouboumaster
Thanos win easely.

No one is near when it comes to the number of time Universe conqueror.
3 for Thanos, what about the others?

Thanos is what Doom would like to be.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos win easely.

No one is near when it comes to the number of time Universe conqueror.
3 for Thanos, what about the others?

Thanos is what Doom would like to be.

Thanos is like a cosmic doom

Bouboumaster
Doom mixed with Odin and Stephen Hawkin

:P

Mr. Slippyfist
No way either Doom or Strange would travel back in time for a prep plan.

Doom hates using his time machine, and Strange... well, I could never see him doing it. Nevermind that I've personally never seen him do this.
Kang would do it... but he's had more prep time than that before... and quite frankly, he would never beat Thanos.

IMO, Thanos, High E, Strange, or Doom take it.

Thanos would invent some kooky plan to find a super powered object.
HE would probably create some beings.
Strange would/should rally up his objects.
Doom would look for some zany way to steal someone's power.

Plus, 3/4 of those guys have lots, and lots of tech readily at hand.

Originally posted by h1a8
Either Strange, Krang, or Doom can possibly win as they have access to time travel.
But Strange is the only one who can stop time. So he stops time to prevent the others from going back in time and then he proceeds to kill or ko them. Then he travels back in time to kill the ones who couldn't time travel (like Thanos).

So Strange wins. And then Thanos turns Strange into a cucumber... roll eyes (sarcastic)
When did Strange gain a comic readers mind, and read his own respect thread?

It's too bad that after that month is up, they have to square off against everyone.
Plus, apparently... them traveling back to when Thanos was a baby and killing him, would only kill another universe's Thanos. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Strange. He basically curbstomps everyone on prep. Behind him, Thanos, then Apoc/Kang/HE/Reed/Doom tie. Not sure about the rest. Please Strange couldnt put down WW Hulk with prep.

Thanos conquers the universe.

quanchi112

So Strange wins. Thanos gets the time gem. smile

Please no one holds a candle to Thanos here with regards to prep.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No way either Doom or Strange would travel back in time for a prep plan.

Doom hates using his time machine, and Strange... well, I could never see him doing it. Nevermind that I've personally never seen him do this.
Kang would do it... but he's had more prep time than that before... and quite frankly, he would never beat Thanos.

IMO, Thanos, High E, Strange, or Doom take it.

Thanos would invent some kooky plan to find a super powered object.
HE would probably create some beings.
Strange would/should rally up his objects.
Doom would look for some zany way to steal someone's power.

Plus, 3/4 of those guys have lots, and lots of tech readily at hand.

And then Thanos turns Strange into a cucumber... roll eyes (sarcastic)
When did Strange gain a comic readers mind, and read his own respect thread?

It's too bad that after that month is up, they have to square off against everyone. This is a forum battle and not a comic one. Strange manipulated time plenty of times so it is in his character to do so. Speed is the key. Strange can manipulate time faster than anyone on the list (with just a thought). Thus he beats everyone to the punch. After killing baby Thanos (or turning him into a cucumber), Strange travels back into the future to prepare for the battle. Oh wait! Thanos is dead (or a cucumber). Thus Strange wins by default.

What the hell are you talking about? Thanos would be dead by the time Strange gets back to the present (in his own universe). Is that "String Theory" you are referring to?

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos gets the time gem. smile

Please no one holds a candle to Thanos here with regards to prep.

Strange can manipulate time faster than Thanos can gain the time gem.
Thus at the start of everyone's prep Thanos disappears (because he is no more).

Bouboumaster
With prep, Thanos call his chik.

lordboo
With prep, Thanos call his chik. eek! good call
i suppose strange could call on the vishanti as well

Bouboumaster
The Vishanti are lower in term of power that Death.

Plus, if I'm correct, Thanos is over the concept of law and order, so he's undetectable by them. But I'm not sure.

janus77
Thanos, then Doom and then everyone else.

lordboo
The Vishanti are lower in term of power that Death.

Plus, if I'm correct, Thanos is over the concept of law and order, so he's undetectable by them. But I'm not sure.
true, but agamatto stalemate galactus by himself,all be it his own realm thought

Power16
Thanos/Strange
Doom/High E
Everyone else.

h1a8
What are you guys thinking?
Thanos won't get a chance to even prep (neither would anyone else).
For they will disappear as soon as the prepping starts.

Stranges wins.

MightyEInherjar
This is a forum battle and not a comic one. Strange manipulated time plenty of times so it is in his character to do so. Speed is the key. Strange can manipulate time faster than anyone on the list (with just a thought). Thus he beats everyone to the punch. After killing baby Thanos (or turning him into a cucumber), Strange travels back into the future to prepare for the battle. Oh wait! Thanos is dead (or a cucumber). Thus Strange wins by default.

What the hell are you talking about? Thanos would be dead by the time Strange gets back to the present (in his own universe). Is that "String Theory" you are referring to?

Yeah...except Strange has stated before he would never go back in time and kill anyone to change the future because it was "against the rules."

CIS still applies.

quanchi112
Strange can manipulate time faster than Thanos can gain the time gem.
Thus at the start of everyone's prep Thanos disappears (because he is no more). Why didnt Strange manipulate time when dealing with the WW Hulk.

quanchi112
What are you guys thinking?
Thanos won't get a chance to even prep (neither would anyone else).
For they will disappear as soon as the prepping starts.

Stranges wins. Please Strange has failed countless times and most recently had all the prep he needed and the entire world on his side against the WW Hulk. He failed then and would definitely fail against Thanos.

Symmetric Chaos

In Marvel the past and future are alternate universes. You can't alter your present by traveling back in time because of the way the MU is set up.

quanchi112
I also find it funny someone has to resort to time manipulation as the only way a certain character can win. Its like throwing hour man in here and saying he wins based on his time manipulation powers. To me that speaks volumes of the respect that poster has for Thanos becuz the only way he can see Thanos losing has to do wit time travel.

Anyways Thanos wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Its like throwing hour man in here and saying he wins based on his time manipulation powers.

You're completely retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're completely retarded. To use time manipulation to say someone outpreps the other is retarded.

Symmetric Chaos
To use time manipulation to say someone outpreps the other is retarded.

To discredit someone for using the power to control time when that is his only power is far and away more retarded.

h1a8
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Yeah...except Strange has stated before he would never go back in time and kill anyone to change the future because it was "against the rules."

CIS still applies.

But you must prove this of course.
And when you do then I concede and will say
Krang wins.

You know that Strange can stop time as well right?

h1a8
I also find it funny someone has to resort to time manipulation as the only way a certain character can win. Its like throwing hour man in here and saying he wins based on his time manipulation powers. To me that speaks volumes of the respect that poster has for Thanos becuz the only way he can see Thanos losing has to do wit time travel.

Anyways Thanos wins.

True that! But not all proofs are pretty.
Some are just downright ugly.

Estacado
You're completely retarded.
thumb up

quanchi112
To discredit someone for using the power to control time when that is his only power is far and away more retarded. Im not discrediting someone for manipulating time. I am saying if thats the only way they can win well kudos to Thanos.

quanchi112
Krang wins.

You know that Strange can stop time as well right? Krang from the teenage mutant ninja turtles?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up Quite the troll.

quanchi112
True that! But not all proofs are pretty.
Some are just downright ugly. If manipulating time was as easy as you say why hasnt anyone killed Thanos in this manner? Why doesnt kang rule the mulitverse?

Citizen V
Because it wouldn't make for good comics.

Symmetric Chaos
Im not discrediting someone for manipulating time. I am saying if thats the only way they can win well kudos to Thanos.

You said it would be stupid for Hourman to win by using power over time.

That is one of the stupidest things you could have possibly said.

Nod
yes

Bouboumaster

That is one of the stupidest things you could have possibly said.

Thanos had build a time machine has well.

What's the biggest thing that Strange have done with prep?
Thanos, his biggest feat with prep is OWNED and ASSRAPES the ENTIRE Marvel Universe.

Strange call on Vishanti? Thanos call his darling who would probably defeat the Vishanti, or giving them a match alone. Or Thanos simply build a device to wtfpwn them, plus Strange. When it comes to prep, they kneel in front the Mad Titan.

Symmetric Chaos

Thanos, his biggest feat with prep is OWNED and ASSRAPES the ENTIRE Marvel Universe.

Strange call on Vishanti? Thanos call his darling who would probably defeat the Vishanti, or giving them a match alone. Or Thanos simply build a device to wtfpwn them, plus Strange. When it comes to prep, they kneel in front the Mad Titan.

All of which has nothing to do with saying that a person who's only power is to control time is cheating if he decides to control time.

IMO, Thanos would win this fairly easily.

Bouboumaster
Strange is good, but not "Thanos good".

h1a8

First of all I don't believe Thanos has ever built a time machine.
Second, it doesn't matter since he won't get a chance to use it. This is because the moment the prepping starts for everyone, Thanos will disappear instantly (Strange can do it on the fly where Thanos will have to go an retrieve the machine).

h1a8
Strange is good, but not "Thanos good".

Time manipulation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos good.
Thanos won't even get a chance to prep and that's how bad it is for him.

kgkg
Time manipulation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos good.
Thanos won't even get a chance to prep and that's how bad it is for him. Does he have a month of prep smile

h1a8
Originally posted by kgkg
Does he have a month of prep smile

No. He won't get the chance to prep if Strange goes back in time and do something nasty to him, like turn him into a table or kill him or something.

quanchi112

That is one of the stupidest things you could have possibly said. No I said its funny thats the only way a character could win in that posters mind. So I guess according to you Batman isnt as good at prep as someone with time manipulating powers. I think its lame to say he freezes you in time and wins. laughing out loud

quanchi112
No. He won't get the chance to prep if Strange goes back in time and do something nasty to him, like turn him into a table or kill him or something. Strange did nothing of what you said he is capable of against WW Hulk.

h1a8
Strange did nothing of what you said he is capable of against WW Hulk.

That's because he didn't try.
Going back in time to where Thanos is a baby (or not even born for that matter) takes away Thanos resistance to not only dying but being transmuted as well.

MightyEInherjar
Krang wins.

You know that Strange can stop time as well right?

I believe he mentions it in more than a few comics, but the only ones I can think of are Thor: Vikings #3 (When Thor asks why they can't just go back in time to kill someone, either Harald or the guy who started the rune spell) and once in the Infinity War series...or maybe it was Crusade?

Sorry I don't have scans, but maybe someone else does.

Edit: Have the Vikings book with me. Strange states that:

"It was this cretin's blood that fed the stone, that even now sustains the spell. We can't go back in time and stop him, that sort of thing's against the rules-- But there's nothing to stop us going forwar, past the original incident, and seeing where his bloodline takes us..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.