So, how long do we have to wait until racist & gay jokes are funny again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
No, not the "White power" "Black Power" "I hate people from Canada because they smell" ignorant crap, but the good ol' Archie Bunker jabs that used to crack everyone up.

Me, as a black fellow, I'm not offended what-so-ever over racist jokes, in fact, I'm a million times more offended by people who GET offended at off color jokes. People who whine and moan about all that bullshit seriously offends me.

So, when will this politically correct, censorship crap end and let us emotionally stable humans have a little fun at each other's expense?

Oh, for those who were going to say "They were never funny in the first place..I'm calling PETA...wait, NAACP? Hmm..well, I'm writing a letter to somebody!", or "How long do we have to wait before -insert bad comeback here-" joke, well, you suck and you suck hard.

Bigotry in small doses is hilarious, so why can't we all join the fun, dammit?

wuTa
You should watch It's Always Sunny In Philldelphia, great show, makes fun of pretty much every PC topic out there.

Bardock42
I like a good racist or gay joke once in a while.

Then again I am white and straight, why shouldn't I.

PVS
im never really offended by any type of joke, however depending on who is telling them, i may find them to be offensive people.

like, if a friend tells a black, italian, jew etc. joke i tend to laugh.
if some backwoods fascist ****tard tells the same joke, with their own creepiness
and obvious motive/fear for telling such jokes coming through as they tell it, it would override the funniness...if that makes sense

Marxman
Originally posted by PVS
im never really offended by any type of joke, however depending on who is telling them, i may find them to be offensive people.

if some backwoods fascist ****tard tells the same joke, with their own creepiness
and obvious motive/fear for telling such jokes coming through as they tell it, it would override the funniness...if that makes sense I get what you're saying but people can interpret that as, you're only allowed to say a joke about something if you're that something. I'm ok with jokes and I don't think they should be limited to people of that race either. People who take offense to it are just coming up with another way to hate people instead of having fun with the difference people share.

PVS
Originally posted by Marxman
I get what you're saying but people can interpret that as, you're only allowed to say a joke about something if you're that something.

i guess they could interpret it as that if they didnt bother reading what i said, or drew their own conclusions based on nothing.

I'm ok with jokes and I don't think they should be limited to people of that race either. People who take offense to it are just coming up with another way to hate people instead of having fun with the difference people share.

i dont think they should be limited to race either. i just dont like hearing them from racists.

botankus
So should jokes about chicks with cellulite only be told by those carrying it around with them?

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
So should jokes about chicks with cellulite only be told by those carrying it around with them?

i just dont want to hear a black joke from david duke, ok?

i mean there's a difference between:

"a black guy walks into a bar..."

and

"a dirty n****r walks into a bar..."

botankus
Actually, I didn't mean that as a counter-response to your post. I was just saying that in general.

Jokes about bald guys, chicks with pot bellies, chicks with cellulite, smelly people, people with buck-teeth, hunchbacks, chicks with a size 30 chest, guys with a cocktail weiner down below, chicks with moustaches, guys who can't grow a beard, people with a bump on their nose, chicks with veins showing in their legs....there are jokes about them all, and should they only be told by people who possess those qualities? Would they even want to? Does anyone see my point here?

PVS
oh hell no. anyone should tell whatever joke they please (at their own risk)

hey, remember this?

Q: what does every racist joke begin?

A: *looks over both shoulders*

Bardock42
Wouldn't it be "how"?

Alfheim
Originally posted by PVS

and obvious motive/fear for telling such jokes coming through as they tell it, it would override the funniness...if that makes sense

Yeah it does. This might sound funny but a person could tell a racist joke but hes not really racist, he is just being provocative, while other people are geinunely racist and xenophobic.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by PVS

While I see what you're getting at, that is also a problem.

Mostly because if you call yourself something, you need to expect for others to call you that.
Of couse, I undestand you mean racist motivated jokes....im just saying.

Mindship
December 20, 2012.

Nellinator
The end of the Mayan calender? So that's what is going to happen then...Interesting.

WrathfulDwarf
We have to wait? Wait for what? I'm enjoying them now.

Fishy
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
We have to wait? Wait for what? I'm enjoying them now.

Same, I tell and hear racists and gay and whatever jokes all the time...

They are jokes after all

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
December 20, 2012.

laughing

xmarksthespot
It basically depends on the context, is the person telling the joke purely to try and offend people or simply because it's funny?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bardock42
I like a good racist or gay joke once in a while.

Then again I am white and straight.

The first statement is definitely true. But your second statement is a flat out lie, meaning not the white part.

PVS
"duhuhuhuh yer a fagit uhuhuhu duhuhuh yer gay duhuhuhuh"

is that the sound you make when you post your idiocy which nobody finds funny?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
The first statement is definitely true. But your second statement is a flat out lie, meaning not the white part.

puke

get a life dude and stop with the awful gay jokes

BackFire
Racist and gay jokes are funny now, just gotta be a bit careful about who you tell them around.

But sometimes someones offended reaction to a joke is more enjoyable then the joke itself.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
"duhuhuhuh yer a fagit uhuhuhu duhuhuh yer gay duhuhuhuh"

is that the sound you make when you post your idiocy which nobody finds funny?

Why do you keep saying that i'm trying to be funny, ya dick neck. I'm doing it to be offensive, ya coc hunter.

PVS
Why do you keep saying that i'm trying to be funny, ya dick neck. I'm doing it to be offensive, ya coc hunter.

well you should stop trying to offend white people.
50 years ago we would have had you hanging upside down with a fork up your ass

FistOfThe North
Poll question:

Does PVS like putting his hands down men's pants?

The choices are:

1. Yes

&

2. No

Remember to type it just like that. Exactly like this.. (1. Yes)

FistOfThe North
1. Yes

RocasAtoll
Poll question:

Does FistoftheNorth fantasy about being whipped at night by white men?

1. Yes

or

2. No

FistOfThe North
2. No, lol.

I see. The poll offended you because PVS has gone down your pants before along with the thought of my taking it so lightly aside from you publicize the fact would kill you. Understandable. You can remain anonymous.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
well you should stop trying to offend white people.
50 years ago we would have had you hanging upside down with a fork up your ass

Lol ! I knew youd sink and give in. *sigh* What power and desperation can do.

It's fun controlling you.

Bardock42

Oh well, then I may make gay jokes without being harassed. Even better.

What do you mean give in?

That was the most excellent joke I heard all night.

xmarksthespot
I think this "joke":Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Why do you keep saying that i'm trying to be funny, ya dick neck. I'm doing it to be offensive, ya coc hunter. irreversibly killed funny. So I guess the answer to this thread is forever.

PVS
check him out in full yip yap toughguy mode:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437035_5-how-to-maintain-a-relationship-with-vampire-saddam

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
No, not the "White power" "Black Power" "I hate people from Canada because they smell" ignorant crap, but the good ol' Archie Bunker jabs that used to crack everyone up.

Me, as a black fellow, I'm not offended what-so-ever over racist jokes, in fact, I'm a million times more offended by people who GET offended at off color jokes. People who whine and moan about all that bullshit seriously offends me.

So, when will this politically correct, censorship crap end and let us emotionally stable humans have a little fun at each other's expense?

Oh, for those who were going to say "They were never funny in the first place..I'm calling PETA...wait, NAACP? Hmm..well, I'm writing a letter to somebody!", or "How long do we have to wait before -insert bad comeback here-" joke, well, you suck and you suck hard.

I think it's slowly becoming acceptable again. Most comedians use religion, race, and sexuality jokes. I've watched a few celeb roasts and that's all they joked about. Most of my Black & Latino friends don't have problems with jokes. I'm Italian and I call myself the Wop at the Top because I run my own business. stick out tongue

Marxman
I thought the term "cock hunter" was mildly funny. Too bad he misspelled it.

Badabing
eek! laughing laughing

I never actually seen that written out.

Capt_Fantastic
I don't think there's anything wrong with gay or racist jokes. Jokes are jokes, you can't help how they're taken by the person listening to them. If some people are offended, well that is just too bad.

But the operative word in this discussion is 'joke'. People on this board make gay jokes all the time. I see a hell of a lot less racist jokes. But I'm not offended. The only time I get offended is when some truely ignorant person comes on here and pretends to be young and stupid, makes belittleing comments about race or sexuality and is allowed to do so again and again, ad nauseum. Also, racism is expressed by several members on this forum all the time. The only problem is that they're not white...so it's tolerated.

Strangelove
What do you mean, how long? They're still funny, they never stopped being funny. We just need to get rid of the blowhards with chronic PMS to stop bitching about it

Lord Urizen
Racist and Gay jokes have always been hilarious and always will be hilarious, regardless of whether or not the person intends humor or actual offense.

Lord Urizen
Fist of the North, you are probably one of the largest hypocrites on these forums...

You dislike racist jokes, and complain CONSTANTLY about how you think KMC hates Black people, how you think America hates black people, how you think whites hate black people, etc.

But then you go and make Gay jokes, and it's all good....

You can't have it both ways....if you think it's wrong to be prejudice, then it's wrong to be prejudice period...it can't be wrong to be prejudice against black people, but a-okay to be prejudice against gay people...

Cut the shit already

Oncewhite
--

RocasAtoll
2. No, lol.

I see. The poll offended you because PVS has gone down your pants before along with the thought of my taking it so lightly aside from you publicize the fact would kill you. Understandable. You can remain anonymous.

It didn't offend me. I was just making fun of your dubiously retarded manner. Your not funny and with your consistent crackpot rants about whites bringing blacks down, you should be hung and quarter then fed to poor Africans. erm

Grinning Goku
When did they stop being funny?

FistOfThe North

Hm. I hadn't know that I could fully spell out the word "cock" without having 4 asterisks replacing the word.

Lord Urizen
Yo Carmen Electra is so hott

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
It didn't offend me. I was just making fun of your dubiously retarded manner. Your not funny and with your consistent crackpot rants about whites bringing blacks down, you should be hung and quarter then fed to poor Africans. erm

Crackers, crackpots and inherent attitudes are all the same to me. You'd want me hang understandably cause it's typically an inherent want that your kind's born with, but I'd actually assist in your hanging, personally, just because, then laugh hysterically about it.

lol just jkin', but if they paid me good enough, i'd do it to you.

Robtard
Glad to see nothing has changed with you FistOfTheNorth... Still crying "white racism" like the clown-hypocrite.

PVS
i guess the white man turned him into a little pecker

FistOfThe North
Pecker..Is that all you think about, man or whatever sex you are.

P.V.S. knows im under a warning, cause he told on me, and he'll (try) take advantage of that now.

lol.

PVS
Pecker..Is that all you think about, man or whatever sex you are.

P.V.S. knows im under a warning, cause he told on me, and he'll (try) take advantage of that now.

lol.

i dont need mods to step in for me. you can thank whoever else
read the thread (one or more of over 700).

or you can just go on believing i reported you since frankly i dont care. i shoot loads bigger and more significant than you are. :edit: ...must be because they're white

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
i dont need mods to step in for me. you can thank whoever else
read the thread (one or more of over 700).

or you can just go on believing i reported you since frankly i dont care. i shoot loads bigger and more significant than you are. :edit: ...must be because they're white

You shoot loads, by yourself, bigger and more significant meaning?

And why do you keep mentioning race with me. 80% of your ineffective comebacks to me have been raced based..

PVS
You shoot loads, by yourself, bigger and more significant meaning?

yes, thats right. thats exactly right. my kleenex-doomed wad can rest assured that it had a more meaningful existance than you. im glad you get it.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
yes, thats right. thats exactly right. my kleenex-doomed wad can rest assured that it had a more meaningful existance than you. im glad you get it.

Wad, there you go again...The male anatomy seems to constantly be a hot topic in your meaningless existence, doesn't it.

Whatever but just remember masturbation can lead to blindness, lol.

PVS
wow, you just totally plagearised my putdown from the vampire saddam thread.
and then ruined it by adding "lol" which is so frikin lame. i bet your one of those people that tells the worst jokes and then laughs wildly at them while everyone else stares blankly.

Mr. Sandman

You are really bad at life.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
wow, you just totally plagearised my put down from the vampire saddam thread.
and then ruined it by adding "lol" which is so frikin lame. i bet your one of those people that tells the worst jokes and then laughs wildly at them while everyone else stares blankly.

I plagiarized a put down of your, what? Which put down? What'd I copy... Please post your claim. I don't remember you telling me anything I've repeated back to you? Now I know were here but lying seems desperate to me.

Besides, by doing that, I'd be sinking to a new low cause I'd repeat something coming from you, which would be blatantly embarrassing, cause people on here would mistake me for you or say i think like you. I can't/won't allow that. I'd unregister due to shame.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
You are really bad at life.

That's cause i'm'a bad mofo, prissy. lol

the "lol" was for PVS. It gets him mad.

PVS
I plagiarized a put down of your, what? Which put down? What'd I copy... Please post your claim.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437035_5-how-to-maintain-a-relationship-with-vampire-saddam

Besides, by doing that, I'd be sinking to a new low cause I'd repeat something coming from you, which would be blatantly embarrassing, cause people on here would mistake me for you or say i think like you. I can't/won't allow that. I'd unregister due to shame.

a baldface lie. you've already been called and anyone who follows the link can see that you're full of it.

unregister? if i ever came to the conclusion that i was at your level, i would not only kill myself, but torture myself to death as a personal atonement to god for ****ing up so bad and being a waste of chromosomes.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS

a baldface lie. you've already been called and anyone who follows the link can see that you're full of it.

unregister? if i ever came to the conclusion that i was at your level, i would not only kill myself, but torture myself to death as a personal atonement to god for ****ing up so bad and being a waste of chromosomes.

I've thoroughly searched pages 5, where your link starts, 6, and 7, where it ends, and saw none of the claimed plagiarism your lying about. I'll check again.

Ooh, and if you did want to kill yourself, can I watch? I'd love to be present during your self-demise, lol. All jokes aside. We know your kidding about torturing and killing yourself, unfortunately, but I'd really unregister. I'd really be fcukin' flaming mad, I'd troll on mods despite an imminent ban for life if someone thought of me as a P.V.S.

Just mentioning it shudders me. Fcuk, I'm mad now..lol

PVS

Capt_Fantastic
white men can't jump sad

FistOfThe North

PVS
yap!! yap!! yap!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/yapper.jpg

Lord Urizen
There you go with penises again.....Rrr, lol. You want to get me in trouble again with these mods, don't you. It's ok, cause i am a man of discipline.

If you were truly a man of discipline you'd ignore PVS by now and not make homophobic jokes against him.

Now, with looking at your previous post, i tried locating where i copied your words verbatim (or word for word) which is what plagiarism is, you know, what you've accused me of, and I found no such instances.

PVS really got to you, didn't he ? PVS wins this, he is winning with every post, and you can't see that.....you fell into his trap.

P.V.S. you are a liar and you have no honor. It must suck, badly, to be you.

True, but you are stooping to his level. He may be a total waste of cells, but at least he's not a total hypocrite, nor does he so easily fall into the anger you allow yourself to drown in.

You are a hypocrite by crying and bitching about racism, and then you take delight in anti-gay jokes thumb down

Where does all your anger come from ? Why haven't you learned to move passed it ?

I'm gonna get booted, i smell it, lol.

I hope so yes

PVS
wow, urizon. you're so above it all....when you're not being a creepy little stalker
and obsessing over people by following them to other threads and posting their pics.
btw, i could have reported you for that as its easily a bannable offense.

:edit: FotN is posting again. since it will take about a half hour, here's a spoiler of what to expect:

Kf42615EZIk

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

PVS really got to you, didn't he ? PVS wins this, he is winning with every post, and you can't see that.....you fell into his trap.

True, but you are stooping to his level. He may be a total waste of cells, but at least he's not a total hypocrite, nor does he so easily fall into the anger you allow yourself to drown in.

You are a hypocrite by crying and bitching about racism, and then you take delight in anti-gay jokes thumb down

[/QUOTE

Wins? I hadn't know we were playing anything. And what trap do you speak of. Oh, oh you mean the trap of him trying to get me to say enough to get booted, i'm well aware of his attempt at that, so i haven't fell into it. And anger, lol. He's to unimportant for me to get angry at, lol In fact, he makes me laugh.

My gay jokes aren't anti-gay, they're just gay jokes aimed towards like people, like him.

I don't recall ever seeing you or talking to you but sucking off/up isn't quite honorable.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
i could have reported you for that as its easily a bannable offense.

Kf42615EZIk

A barking toy dog............um..

tgif..?

Robtard
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7985/199120rodney20kingpo0.jpg

PVS
Originally posted by Robtard
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7985/199120rodney20kingpo0.jpg

http://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/question/kkk.jpg
NO!!!

FistOfThe North
*yawns*

c'mon, is that the best you guy got...do or say something snappier...blah, this sh*t is getting boring.....*sighs*

lol

PVS
make up your mind. do you want me to belive that you're yawning or lol'ing?
if you're going to put up a defensive facade at least be consistant, k?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
make up your mind. do you want me to belive that you're yawning or lol'ing?
if you're going to put up a defensive facade at least be consistant, k?

i am really am bored lol, just waiting for 5pm to strike then I'm off but i think you want me to be defensive so that i can react in the way you want me to so that your mod friends can come in and boot me in lieu of your indirect request.

Try again..

lol.

PVS
i am really am bored lol, just waiting for 5pm to strike then I'm off but i think you want me to be defensive so that i can react in the way you want me to so that your mod friends can come in and boot me in lieu of your indirect request.

Try again..

lol.

ever notice how there are no black mods?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
ever notice how there are no black mods?

Oh I know there aren't any Black mods. Other wise i wouldn't of gotten that warning. Since you don't talk to Blacks..hehe.

right?

Storm
Play nice children!

RocasAtoll
Crackers, crackpots and inherent attitudes are all the same to me. You'd want me hang understandably cause it's typically an inherent want that your kind's born with, but I'd actually assist in your hanging, personally, just because, then laugh hysterically about it.

lol just jkin', but if they paid me good enough, i'd do it to you.

Why thank you for that insensitive bullshit. I'm not white. I'm Brazilian, Mexican and South African BLACK for the most part. And second, my grandfather was lynched in the old south, so just stop talking.

Robtard
So... after four pages what is the consensus, is it okay to start saying gay and racist jokes? Because if so, I have dumpster full ready to let out.

Bardock42
So... after four pages what is the consensus, is it okay to start saying gay and racist jokes? Because if so, I have dumpster full ready to let out. Go on.

Robtard
Go on.

Thanks! smile

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?

Why is the "Black Power" symbol a closed fist?

What did the Puerto Rican kid get for his birthday?

Bardock42
Thanks! smile

Why is the "Black Power" symbol a closed fist?

What did the Puerto Rican kid get for his birthday?

I assume cause ******* are uneducated.

That's my answer to all three.

Oh, by the way, some words in the previous post might offend some people...so you better don't read it at all.

RocasAtoll
Thanks! smile

Because he grew up in the improvished south where education is a joke?

Why?

Carlito's Way on DVD?

Robtard
Because he's black...

Because if it were an open palm, they'd fall out of the trees...

My bike...

sithsaber408
Wow.... somebody PVS hates more than me. Cool beans, thanks North! thumb up

Here's some off-color jokes:

Q:What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?

A:Juan-on-Juan.

Q:Why did the blonde get pregnant?

A: Her teacher told her to do an essay.

Q: What do you call a drive-by on an Asian?

A: Cap-a-chino.

Q: Why do black people have white palms?

A: When God painted them they were like this

(simulate legs spread and hands on a wall.)

stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by sithsaber408
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/6800/swingij5.jpg

sithsaber408
Really, you liked the comment that much?

Sweet of you Rob, but swinging from my balls isn't a good look for you.

Also, what kind of f*cktard parents named a little Mexican girl Rob?

Bardock42

Also, what kind of f*cktard parents named a little Mexican girl Rob? Was that the good old "No, you!"?

Robtard

Also, what kind of f*cktard parents named a little Mexican girl Rob?

Sorry, but that was lame... You tried to take my joke and turn it back on me, but it wasn't funny and I think that is objectively speaking... We can take a poll if you like.

She isn't Mexican, the site I ripped the pic off of was/is Brazilian... Derrr... Also, no one names their children "Rob", "Rob" is short for Robert as is "Bob".... Derrr...

Robtard
Was that the good old "No, you!"?

Unfortunately yes, it was...

I don't mind being ripped on at all, I welcome it sometimes, but have the decency to be funny, it's all I ask.

sithsaber408
Jew.

Go start a war.

Robtard
Jew.

Go start a war.

Okay Mel Gibson.... Man, you're unoriginal and the stupidity is doubled, I'm not a Jew.

sithsaber408
I know that.

And I'm not trying to toot PVS's horn either.

We both made obviously bullshit statements, see how that worked?

I don't particularly care for PVS, so saying that Fist is a dummy doesn't really qualify as swinging off of Paul's nuts now does it?

Robtard
I know that.

And I'm not trying to toot PVS's horn either.

We both made obviously bullshit statements, see how that worked?

I don't particularly care for PVS, so saying that Fist is a dummy doesn't really qualify as swinging off of Paul's nuts now does it?

Are you retarded? You do realize that I implied that you were swinging off of Fist's nuts when you congratulated him for his "hate" of PVS.

So no, I do not see how that works as my statement(picture) was/is true and your statement clearly was not (the Jew comment) and the back pedalling made no sense at all.

sithsaber408
Ahh, and the idiocy is revealed.

Check the post again fool, I thanked Fist for being the target of PVS's ire (which usually comes my way), not for hating Paul.

I figured it was obvious to anybody who read the thread that he got the ire by posting a bunch of dumb horseshit.

I wasn't really congratulating his point of view.

Next time get it right before going "ooh, the christian boy posted, I'll put up a pic of some balls11!LolZ1"

Troll.

PVS

i dont hate you or him or ever 'fixation boy' who graced us earlier.
in fact i think you would be surprised at how indifferent i am if you would make a habit of respecting common courtesies in a debate i.e. not killing a discussion completely like some sort of atom bomb upon a topic. i mean, granted this thread is a gag so who cares. im talking about interesting discussions killed. it annoys me, but nothing more.

just want to clear that up since you're all here apparently

Robtard

Check the post again fool, I thanked Fist for being the target of PVS's ire (which usually comes my way), not for hating Paul.

A.K.A. "Nutswinging"...

And don't play the 'Target' because you're Christian, I couldn't care less for your religious denomination.

sithsaber408
A.K.A. "Nutswinging"...

And don't play the 'Target' because you're Christian, I couldn't care less for your religious denomination.

No......

Think hard now.

Reading through the thread, I said that PVS's hates somebody more than me (which above he says is more of a mild irritation, so that's cool) and a person with any common sense would realize I said so because of all the stupid crap Fist was posting.

And I thanked him for it.

Kinda like thanking you for your boundless wit, it's not to be taken seriously.

So by putting him down and saying that he's hated, you claim that I was "nut-swingin".

Hmm.....

And as for the last part, I'm not "playing" anything.

I've been in Vegas for over a week and haven't posted anything. My first post here is a mild jab at Fist (that you would have gotten if weren't so dense) and a few ethnic jokes to add to the mix.

You saw a post from me and put up that little pic (which really wasn't very funny in the first place) and now here we are.

Robtard
No......

Think hard now.

Reading through the thread, I said that PVS's hates somebody more than me (which above he says is more of a mild irritation, so that's cool) and a person with any common sense would realize I said so because of all the stupid crap Fist was posting.

And I thanked him for it.

Kinda like thanking you for your boundless wit, it's not to be taken seriously.

So by putting him down and saying that he's hated, you claim that I was "nut-swingin".

Hmm.....

And as for the last part, I'm not "playing" anything.

I've been in Vegas for over a week and haven't posted anything. My first post here is a mild jab at Fist (that you would have gotten if weren't so dense) and a few ethnic jokes to add to the mix.

You saw a post from me and put up that little pic (which really wasn't very funny in the first place) and now here we are.

Twist and turn any which way you like...

But if "thanking" someone is insulting them as you claim, then I especially do not want to live in your little world. Next time use the *sarcasm* emote if you were thanking insulting Fist.

-

This is you playing the religion card and playing the "target" because of it.

Next time get it right before going "ooh, the christian boy posted, I'll put up a pic of some balls11!LolZ1"
Troll.

PVS
that ****er THANKED ME????

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws chair*

sithsaber408
Twist and turn any which way you like...

But if thanking someone is insulting them as you claim, then I especially do not want to live in your little world.

Gee Rob, that was a great analysis bud. Thanks! thumb up

(See, that was an insult and people with some wit can appreciate it.)

Lets face facts:

You claimed that I was on Fists "side" I guess, when I was obviously thanking him for such foolish bullshit that PVS(a well documented conservative Christian hater) derided him for posting, and gave him a worse time than he usually gives me, a Christian conservative.

(the above is all pretty easy if you have a working knowledge of either my post's, PVS's, KMC forums, or this world)

I suppose that I could have said: "Fist, you're a tool. Now there's somebody who PVS hates more than me. Thanks! thumb up ".....

but I was being sublte.

Which obviously doesn't work for you, a knee-jerker who has a problem with anything I say or post.

You miscalculated, and posted a stupid pic.

And just wasted an hour of my day.

Thanks bud! thumb up

^^^(see did it again, in my weird little world)

FeceMan
Originally posted by long pig

They're hilarious now.

PVS

Thanks bud! thumb up

i find it odd that he has the power to waste an hour of your day...especially when you're in vegas. in fact, call be a blatant favoritist, but i really wouldnt be blaming him if i were you.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by PVS
i find it odd that he has the power to waste an hour of your day...especially when you're in vegas. in fact, call be a blatant favoritist, but i really wouldnt be blaming him if i were you.

nahh, I'm not in Vegas anymore, I'm back at work. sad (I was there from Sun-last night, for a convention)

And not really an hour, just checking back now and then.

Shut up Paul!

That little bit at the end was my way of finishing the argument and it sounds better to say an hour than saying a few minutes here and there. stick out tongue

And of course I blame him, he posted a dumb pic out of left-field that was based on some misguided notion he had that I was backing Fist, and then proceeded to argue with me when I corrected him as to what I meant.

Robtard
Gee Rob, that was a great analysis bud. Thanks! thumb up

(See, that was an insult and people with some wit can appreciate it.)

Lets face facts:

You claimed that I was on Fists "side" I guess, when I was obviously thanking him for such foolish bullshit that PVS(a well documented conservative Christian hater) derided him for posting, and gave him a worse time than he usually gives me, a Christian conservative.

(the above is all pretty easy if you have a working knowledge of either my post's, PVS's, KMC forums, or this world)

I suppose that I could have said: "Fist, you're a tool. Now there's somebody who PVS hates more than me. Thanks! thumb up ".....

but I was being sublte.

Which obviously doesn't work for you, a knee-jerker who has a problem with anything I say or post.

You miscalculated, and posted a stupid pic.

Thanks bud! thumb up

Like I said, twist and turn and claim some super-Christian-subtle-wit all you like, it's of no consequence.

Like you had something better to do with that hour.

And of course I blame him, he posted a dumb pic out of left-field that was based on some misguided notion he had that I was backing Fist, and then proceeded to argue with me when I corrected him as to what I meant.

So says the nutswinger...

xmarksthespot
Wow so half the posts in this thread basically consist of:

"I'm so funny.

lol"

no expression

PVS

Shut up Paul!

i said i didnt hate you. doesnt mean im your friend, let alone us being on a first name basis

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
wow, urizon. you're so above it all....when you're not being a creepy little stalker
and obsessing over people by following them to other threads and posting their pics.
btw, i could have reported you for that as its easily a bannable offense.

UR SO SEXY droolio

NOT

Bardock42
...do you and sithsaber trade comebacks?

FistOfThe North
This so called Sithsaber, whom is unknown to me, is lucky i'm on probation due to rats. So, since i like KMC, on top of walking on eggshells, Sithsaber, i have this to say to you:

Don't commence anything that you cannot end, especially with someone who'll easily see you up.

Level up first.

FeceMan
FotN is gangster. He'll go to sithy's house and kick his ass when he's not on probation.

Due to rats.

RocasAtoll
This so called Sithsaber, whom is unknown to me, is lucky i'm on probation due to rats. So, since i like KMC, on top of walking on eggshells, Sithsaber, i have this to say to you:

Don't commence anything that you cannot end, especially with someone who'll easily see you up.

Level up first.

Wow. That's the gayest thing I've read in a long time.

Capt_Fantastic

Yeah, kind of a really gay black thug thing.

FistOfThe North

And Rocasatoll sounds gayer. You probably write in the same way you talk. "Wow.", lol.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Yeah, kind of a really gay black thug thing.

You'd know about that huh, Cap'n. I bet you've had sex with a gay black thug since your are gay in real life, and everything. Right?

Quiero Mota
laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
"No I'm not, you're gay and you write poorly." followed by the obligatory "lol" and "Haha, Capt is gay."

?

Just stop. Really, it's embarassing. If you're going to try and insult people you could at least put a little tiny bit of wit into it.

lol

Robtard
"you could at least put a little tiny bit of wit into it."

You're asking way too much, aim lower.

Adam_PoE
You'd know about that huh, Cap'n. I bet you've had sex with a gay black thug since your are gay in real life, and everything. Right?

The best time to have a baby is when you are black teenager. How many do you have?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

?

Just stop. Really, it's embarassing. If you're going to try and insult people you could at least put a little tiny bit of wit into it.

lol

See that's the thing. I'd have to speak in simple terms when it comes to typing to you're like. Being witty would complicate you and I'm not going to risk sounding wordy and have you not understand what i'm saying, xmarx. If you were smarter, yea, but...you know.
I'm not gonna take advantage.

FistOfThe North
"you could at least put a little tiny bit of wit into it."

You're asking way too much, aim lower.

Asking way to much of you? Yea...Your doing right by telling him to simplify stuff with you. He has to know that you're....not of high cognition, if you may.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The best time to have a baby is when you are black teenager. How many do you have?

And the usual normal time for a white girl to start delivering BJ's is when she's a teenager. How many have you've given?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
laughing out loud

No mota, he really is gay. Like he's admitted it...

And about that, i feel indifferent about Cap'n, and just like everyone in here, i don't know or care about him, not even in the least, but that lifestyle disgusts me. Like, how can you not like pu$$y.

i dunno...To me, I'll be good, as long as that gay sh*t's not around me, lol

And i'm not a homophobe, i don't look for **** to kill 'em or anything, like skinheads do or whomever else is extreme when it comes to that but i just love females too too much to understand abandoning them for some cock. I don't get it. Don't ever wanna get it and never will, lol.

PVS

And about that, i feel indifferent about Cap'n, and just like everyone in here, i don't know or care about him, not even in the least, but that lifestyle disgusts me. Like, how can you not like pu$$y.

And i'm not a homophobe, i don't look for **** to kill 'em or anything, like skinheads do or whomever else is extreme when it comes to that but i just love females too too much to understand abandoning them for some cock. I don't get it. Don't ever wanna get it and never will, lol.

who are you trying to convince? dont be a self loathing homosexual. if you love the cock, you must embrace the cock.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by PVS
if you love the cock, you must embrace the cock.

droolio

Faceman
How do you get 5 black guys from rapeing a white chick???????

Trow them a basketball....... big grin eek! laughing out loud laughing embarrasment sad

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by PVS
who are you trying to convince? dont be a self loathing homosexual. if you love the cock, you must embrace the cock.

Ah, you again.

Listen you snitch, i know what you're trying to do and it won't work. I' 5 steps ahead of you, stool pigeon.

lol

Symmetric Chaos
Ah, you again.

Listen you snitch, i know what you're trying to do and it won't work. I' 5 steps ahead of you, stool pigeon.

lol

you seem to be at least one step behind yourself

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Faceman
How do you get 5 black guys from rapeing a white chick???????

Trow them a basketball....... big grin eek! laughing out loud laughing embarrasment sad

(Trow)..hm, must be Jamaican. But anyways a funny joke, i'd say. Like you'd throw them a ball and they'd stop and, like, the white girl would be safe..yea. um..... well ok, ok, my turn. I've a joke.

How do you scare any and every white person:....

If you not white, just say hi...LOL!!.....get it....since all whites are zenophobic, lol..aw man..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
you seem to be at least one step behind yourself

How ...snappy.

Now go tuck yourself in and get off PVS's labia, chick.

Symmetric Chaos
(Trow)..hm, must be Jamaican. But anyways a funny joke, i'd say. Like you'd throw them a ball and they'd stop and, like, the white girl would be safe..yea. um..... well ok, ok, my turn. I've a joke.

How do you scare any and every white person:....

If you not white, just say hi...LOL!!.....get it....since all whites are zenophobic, lol..aw man..

so your new angle is to act retarded so we'll feel sorry for you?

How ...snappy.

Now go tuck yourself in and get off PVS's labia, chick.

Wow even mine was better than that.

FistOfThe North
so your new angle is to act retarded so we'll feel sorry for you?

Wow even mine was better than that.

If you feel sorry for me you're a dick. And you were joking while i was serious about your "sucking up". Your comparing a joke to a fact.

Symmetric Chaos
If you feel sorry for me you're a dick. And you were joking while i was serious about your "sucking up". Your comparing a joke to a fact.

Of course I'm a dick get over yourself. If you can't succesfully insult the guy that everyone ignores then you've really hit rock bottom.

You have never refered to me as "sucking up".

FistOfThe North
Of course I'm a dick get over yourself. If you can't succesfully insult the guy that everyone ignores then you've really hit rock bottom.

You have never refered to me as "sucking up".

I don't ever remember referring to you at all before tonight. I felt my nuts itching then i read your post, i then it knew that the irritation was you hanging off my pubs with sub level wit.

Symmetric Chaos
clapping this is fun

I have no need to insult you, however, your doing a fine job screwing yourself without my help.

Good night. bye

FistOfThe North
clapping this is fun

I have no need to insult you, however, your doing a fine job screwing yourself without my help.

Good night. bye

It is fun, i just put you to bed, now you'll tuck yourself in as i commanded,

lol

FeceMan
*Hugs.*

Yes, you get a hug from a Christian evangelical.

Lord Urizen

That's EXACTLY what I said when I was 14 years old ! eek!

This is scary !!!!

xmarksthespot
See that's the thing. I'd have to speak in simple terms when it comes to typing to you're like. Being witty would complicate you and I'm not going to risk sounding wordy and have you not understand what i'm saying, xmarx. If you were smarter, yea, but...you know.
I'm not gonna take advantage. Anyone else find irony in an attempt at wit, feigning an intended lack of wit, which lacks any semblance of wit?

Although I agree you shouldn't try to use words you don't actually understand, or we'll have a repeat of the "White people are inherently racist." "Inherent means inherited means taught generationally." debacle, now won't we?

Edit: Oh, forgot to add

lol

Because adding that means it's funny. lol.

Lord Urizen
And about that, i feel indifferent about Cap'n, and just like everyone in here, i don't know or care about him, not even in the least, but that lifestyle disgusts me.

The thought of black people having sex grosses me out 2 sick

They should just stop....or I mean...they can have sex and stuff, but don't tell me they have sex..... i want them to just pretend they are virgins around me

Robtard
Asking way to much of you? Yea...Your doing right by telling him to simplify stuff with you. He has to know that you're....not of high cognition, if you may.

Oh yes, because your "I know you are, but what am I!?" retort was of such high caliber.

Also, I've noticed you've taken it upon yourself to try and belittle others due to spelling and grammatical errors... here's a hint, don't do that when you have yet to differentiate between "your" and "you're", it just makes you look like a bigger hypocritical idiot.

KidRock
What do you call 3,000 black guys surrounding 1 white guy?

A prison yard.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by KidRock
What do you call 3,000 black guys surrounding 1 white guy?

An Orgy ?

FeceMan
droolio

KidRock
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
An Orgy ?

are you saying all black men rape people?! RACIST!

FeceMan
Originally posted by FeceMan
droolio
drooliodrooliodroolio

Capt_Fantastic

I have had sex with a gay, black man. Actually it was a threesome that didn't do much for me. (maybe there were too many white people involved) But, he didn't fulfill the stereotype about black guys dick size. How fortunate that you came along and relieved him of the burden. You're clearly a big enough dick for all races.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
i said i didnt hate you. doesnt mean im your friend, let alone us being on a first name basis

Well then, I'm glad to be on a first name basis. I feel as though I've been accepted into the greater KMC community.

Adam_PoE
And the usual normal time for a white girl to start delivering BJ's is when she's a teenager. How many have you've given?

I am not a girl.

If you feel sorry for me you're a dick.

By that reasoning, I would qualify as a dick. However, I would rather be a dick than a ******.

Adam_PoE

Researchers at the University of Georgia conducted a study to determine the cause of homophobia. For the purposes of this study, "homophobia" was defined as "a negative emotional reaction, e.g. anxiety, discomfort, fear, etc. to homosexuality."

Of a sample of 64 men, none of whom had engaged in homosexual behavior in their lifetime and whose sexual fantasies involved only women, 35 were rated homophobic and 29 were rated non-homophobic according to the Index of Homophobia.

The men were then shown gay, lesbian, and straight adult films while a plethysmograph device measured the circumference of their penis as a gauge of sexual arousal.

The two groups exhibited similar arousal when they viewed four minute samples of the lesbian and the straight adult films, but responded differently to the sample of the gay film.

Of the non-homophobic men, 66% experienced an insignificant degree of penile tumescence, 10% experienced a moderate degree of penile tumescence, and 24% experienced a definite degree of penile tumescence.

Of the homophobic men, 20% experienced an insignificant degree of penile tumescence, 26% experienced a moderate degree of penile tumescence, and 54% experienced a definite degree of penile tumescence.

The researchers concluded that this data is consistent with the belief that homophobic men have repressed homosexual desires.

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well then, I'm glad to be on a first name basis. I feel as though I've been accepted into the greater KMC community.

yeah, thats "mr. pvs, sir" to you

FistOfThe North

researchers concluded that this data is consistent with the belief that homophobic men have repressed homosexual desires.

Funny how in your last statement, in contrast to the others, you didn't specifically and statistically list how many out of how many homophobic men have repressed homo desires, making your sentence sound like all homophobic men are secretly gay.

Oh well, sucks for them, since I'm not homophobic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>