Port Royal Massacre - My FanFic! Hope you like it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan
Here is the first chapter of my FanFic. If you read it I hope you like it!

Click on this link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3335603/1/

surfchikpir8fan
Oops, I forgot to mention - it's POSTCOTBP, so DMC never existed, lol!

willofthewisp
Wow! That was amazing. It's so original, too. Hardly anyone does anything with Gov. Swann other than make him the comic relief. I think from the movies he's actually a fairly smart man. You had to be to be a governor back then, and he's so devoted to Liz. You really captured that.
I didn't like at first when she calls him Daddy, it didn't really belong, but when I read on, I saw how much it did fit. I think in AWE if Gov. Swann really dies (don't tell me!) she needs to really break down. She seems so cold to her father sometimes. Honestly, if I had almost drowned, even if a hot Jack Sparrow saved me, I would probably hug my father and be grateful to see his face again. But whatever. I love what you've done with Liz. You kept her strength and her vulnerability, and that's a tough thing to do.

And best of all, I have no idea what's going to happen next! You left me wanting more! Please post when you've continued.

katelovespirate
really, really lovely. It's clear you put a lot of time into crafting this piece, with your word usage. It was very poetic, very dark.

i'm very, very pleased, it was very entertaining to read and as Willo said, I am looking forward to the next part! smile

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou guys so much, what you have said really means alot and I'll take into consideration everything you have told me. Thankyou guys, I really appreciate it! I hopefully will have the next chapter within the week cuz they're long chapters ... the first one isn't too long is it?

surfchikpir8fan
I'm working on the next chapter as I speak ... write this!

surfchikpir8fan
Okay another Chapter is added, sorry it took so long but on the good news it was because I got a little sister big grin! YAY! So here is the second Chapter: The Passing of Light Between Shadows

Hope you like it!

surfchikpir8fan
AH isn't anyone else gonna check it out? sad

tia dalma
Wow surfchik. that was AWESOME! i was so captivated i could almost feel lizzie's pain. i'm reading the second chapter now. Please write more.

T.Maria
I loved it big grin

Im writing one myself at the moment, but yours just takes my breath away!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Barker
Wrong forum. Maybe try the fiction forum, slyly entitled, "General Fiction".

surfchikpir8fan
Where's that Barker? Thankyou guys. I'm definately gonna write some more and I'll check the ones you guys wrote out for sure. Happy writing and reading everyone!

surfchikpir8fan
Where's that Barker? Thank you guys. I'm definitely gonna write some more and I'll check the ones you guys wrote out for sure. Happy writing and reading everyone!

willofthewisp
I read it and left a review.

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou and sorry about the double post ... don't know what happened there ...

surfchikpir8fan
Ahhh I'm stumped for the next chapter. I'm gonna have to knuckle down today and write something.

willofthewisp
Yeah, speed it up! Lol. I really do want to know what happens.

surfchikpir8fan
Sorry I've started.

tia dalma
Hey surfchik have ya finished the next chapter i really wanna know who spoke at the end of the last one.

surfchikpir8fan
I'm going, lol. I'm writing a script for a film my friends and I are shooting this year, so other than school starting up again, it's taking up spare writing time. But it will be up within ummmmmm, maybe two weeks, considering how long the chapters are, sorry guys ... not tht anyone is probably gonna keep reading it, lol.

surfchikpir8fan
But what to write, what to write. Now I know how Shakespeare must of felt at times!

surfchikpir8fan

willofthewisp
surf, that was pretty good. You're very good with dialogue. This is a pretty dark story so far, too! Keep it up.

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou very much I thought I sucked with dialogue ...

surfchikpir8fan
AHHHHHH is anyone else gonna review or will I just keep trying to make this thread bigger!

jenbojenbojeno
wow that was really good! Great how you explained the details

surfchikpir8fan
THANKYOU very much!

pirate179
i loved it surfchikpir8fan!! its very good!

pirate179
wow forum is empty today!!

pirate179
sorry edit! stupid computer!! i have no idea what its doing!! sorry

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, thankyou so much! Next chapter will be up in a week max!

pirate179
cant wait!!big grin

surfchikpir8fan
Funnily enough I think I'll be calling this chapter Port Royal Massacre or Port Royal Battle Sketch. I don't know, something along those lines. But it is far from being the end chapter!

willofthewisp
Do you use the same name on fanfiction that you do here in case I want to just look up your story without coming here first? I'm so ready for another chapter.

surfchikpir8fan
Yep, same name. Lol, I'm so creative - not!

surfchikpir8fan
YES it is uploaded! Finally, sorry. I just like to make sure I'm absolutely happy with a chapter before uploading it. This is my shortest chapter, but I'd say it's the most violent/horrific/poetic. I like what kate said about being dark and poetic so I hope I have kept that idea and maintained it, lol.

But here it is - Chapter 4 - Blood-Red Ink Sketch of Port Royal - http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3335603&chapter=4/

willofthewisp
That is reallyl dark. I'm looking forward to more.

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou!

surfchikpir8fan
Alas, I have finished another chapter. So sorry it took so long, but I hope you like it -

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3335603/5/

Thankyou for reading!

surfchikpir8fan
Ahhhhh does anyone care, or do I delete the story?

willofthewisp
Hmm, that was interesting. You're really good with descriptions. Lots of vivid imagery.

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou, is it too descriptive?

willofthewisp
No, I think it's a good balance of description and action/dialogue.

surfchikpir8fan
*blushes* Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.