New Pix From Awe!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Check out the advertisment at this website that show the new pictures from AWE....Enjoy cool

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31212http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/pirates3alarge.jpg

Chiki Mina
OMG!! OMG OMG

OMG!! THANK YOU!!

PirateDiva
OMG THIS PIC LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! MINA!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG!!!

Chiki Mina
PIRATEDIVA!!!

OMG LOOK AT JAKC'S EXPRESSION!!! WILL IS SO HOT!! OMG OMG

PirateDiva
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0!!!

MINA R U LOOKING AT THIS!!! LOOK AT JACK HIS IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

PirateDiva
omg soooooo hotttt!!!! omg i cant get over it!!!!! this moVIE IS going TO BE AMAZING....OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
OMG!! That Pic that just got me so hyper! And so horny!! I'm in a humping frenzy!

Pirategirl85
I know just check out the website i love barbosa with the cannon and his monkey Jack...There are more pictures you know

PirateDiva
Already Check those out......they all look sooooo HOTT!!! INCLUDING SAO and BArbossa!!! The Pics are just amazing....They All Look Fierce!!!

sailorleo
omg, thank you for sharing...omg will is hot...and kiera is not toally pissing me off wooo!!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!! I mean I'm speechless...they all look SO beautiful and I LOVE how they all look so dark and mysteriouse...OMG Kiera looks gorgeouse and I'm so diggin orly's pose he looks AWSOME...and Johnny just speaks for himself..just the way he's walking through that fog....SIGH

lovethemtigers
these are amazing pics..Jack is sizzling in his pic...he looks so brave, handsome and manly...ready to take on the world....OMG it is hot.....will's okay...but he does absolutely nothing for me..its just JACK.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
I know just check out the website i love barbosa with the cannon and his monkey Jack...There are more pictures you know

how do you see more pics....do you have to get username, etc to get further into the site?

calypso
LTT just click on the site listed to the left at the bottom of the above pix.
When you access the site go to the comments and read them. I don't think I have ever seen such hateful comments and trashy writing.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by calypso
LTT just click on the site listed to the left at the bottom of the above pix.
When you access the site go to the comments and read them. I don't think I have ever seen such hateful comments and trashy writing.

I know...I read some of those comments and they are horrible...horrible language....it's sounds like a bunch of people angry with the world and jealous of Jack Sparrow....and the entire crew of Pirates.....I only read a few and became dismayed...think i won't be reading anymore of them comments...very negative toward our favorite Pirates...

akanai
OMG! Amazing *_____*
*giggles*
Love! Love! Love! I'm shocked <3 <3 <3

lovethemtigers
I did that...I saw the individual shots...the way the above person talked, I thought she meant there were more pics other than those five....oh well...won't be long now...soon we will be seeing more and more of AWE pics....

OMG OMG OMG>...I just want to cry...I don't know why...but I just want to cry...if Liz and Jack do not admit their love for each other I will leave feeling so empty...I know I said I would accept the movie either way..but seeing these pics makes me realize....It Must Be Jack and LIz....and especially after the People Have Spoken....

akanai
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
OMG OMG OMG>...I just want to cry...I don't know why...but I just want to cry...if Liz and Jack do not admit their love for each other I will leave feeling so empty...I know I said I would accept the movie either way..but seeing these pics makes me realize....It Must Be Jack and LIz....and especially after the People Have Spoken....

I feel the same way!
The end must be "sparrabetish' >XD

lovethemtigers
Well, at least Jack is Front and Center as he should be...there is no doubt that your eyes are drawn to him instantly...in fact, he is so dominant in that pic I can hardly see the others.....Liz looks pretty good next to him, though....

ToddianGirl
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I so can't wait for AWE to come out. I LOVE THIS PICTURE Thanks Pirategirl85 for posting this!!!!!! Look Jack and Lizzie are close together!

Surreal_44
Nice pictures. Did you see Will's earring? And look at how piratey he looks. pirate

No pictures of Norrington. That isn't a good sign. :/

Scottie
eek! COOL!!!!! faint

Mistypirate
OMG eek! eek! That pic is awesome. It's just amazing and it's also interesting wink There are a lot of good signs for our ship. One of the many things that caught my attention was the close proximity of J/L also, you can see that Liz is holding the pistol and Jack is holding the sword they both have their weapons on the opposite hands from each other wink IMO implying that they complete each other. wink Notice how Will is holding both the sword and the pistol. I wish I have more time to over-analyze the picture. But I have to go, see you guys later. And feel free to over-analyze it as well. wink

Mistypirate

lovethemtigers
I love all you guys siggy.... I wish I knew how to do that....I've tried but can't figure it out...just like I can't seem to figure out how to make the videos....oh well. I'll just enjoy everyone elses.....Yes, I am so excited about Pirates...I'm going crazy...I thought I was over it...but only merely diverted for a month..now I'm back to where I was last July..totally and utterly obsessed....I love the close proximity of Liz to Jack....they look so ready to fight the world together side by side....I know that in the end Jack will rediscover his good side and learn that in the end, good outweighs bad, good triumphs evil...that has to be the lesson Disney wants to send across....it would be horrible if Jack left a bitter and dissilusioned man...one who can never trust anyone.....I believe that best thing will be that the person they (liz and Jack) can trust the most is the one who they thought they could never trust....Jack been betrayed by Liz a few times and She has been "betrayed" by Jack...but in the end they will be the only two that can trust each other...

PirateDiva
Well After 3 movies...it looks like Elizabeth finally doesn't have to play the role of DAMSEL in DISTRESS anymore! The first 2 movie posters she has always been portrayed as the seductress just looking hot and holding a coin....now the curls are completely gone, she's tanned, she's dirty.....it only means she's gonna get down and dirty with the BIG DOGS this time around! She looks Fierce as oppose to "Oh Look at me I'm soooo Pretty!" lol she actually is holding a weapon!

Also the Fact that Elizabeth is the only one who has taken up the culture and is wearing the Oriental Clothes...makes me a little nervous! Because it could mean that there is absoultely No JACK/LIZ or WILL/LIZ ending....it may in fact mean that somehow she found her calling and is gonna choose to be CAPTAIN of THE EMPRESS, because according to these PICS...they are making ELIZABETH look strong and independant....that she can stand on her own two feet!

PirateDiva
Also in the MAin pic with all of them.....i'm wondering why Will and Liz are the only ones Holding the guns....and they are both holding their pistols in the hand that is towards the middle, cant help but to think that the guns are being held towards JACK! Thats a truelly discomforting notion! that makes me nervous too!

katelovespirate
holy crap those pics are incredible. it looks so intense. more like spidey 3 or x-men! hahaha. wow. thanks for sharing! smile

katelovespirate
woah____ in Will's hero shot, is it just me, or does he need a major hair cut?

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
how do you see more pics....do you have to get username, etc to get further into the site?

Just click on the link on top of the picturee

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well After 3 movies...it looks like Elizabeth finally doesn't have to play the role of DAMSEL in DISTRESS anymore! The first 2 movie posters she has always been portrayed as the seductress just looking hot and holding a coin....now the curls are completely gone, she's tanned, she's dirty.....it only means she's gonna get down and dirty with the BIG DOGS this time around! She looks Fierce as oppose to "Oh Look at me I'm soooo Pretty!" lol she actually is holding a weapon!

Also the Fact that Elizabeth is the only one who has taken up the culture and is wearing the Oriental Clothes...makes me a little nervous! Because it could mean that there is absoultely No JACK/LIZ or WILL/LIZ ending....it may in fact mean that somehow she found her calling and is gonna choose to be CAPTAIN of THE EMPRESS, because according to these PICS...they are making ELIZABETH look strong and independant....that she can stand on her own two feet!

and what's wrong with an independent liz?

PirateDiva
Nothing!!! It's just that I want to see her with JACK!!! big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
woah____ in Will's hero shot, is it just me, or does he need a major hair cut?

LOL...yes thats the first thing i noticed...lol....his hair got way longer...lol...but he still looks hot!

sailorleo
Nothing!!! It's just that I want to see her with JACK!!! big grin

neh...i think it might actually be cool if she captains the empress...and it makes sense for the story, because T&T said they were never gonna repeat themselves.....and it would make my very earlier lesbian theory sorta work...

PirateDiva
Ya i guess it would make sense if she Captain the Empress and what TnT say: POTC1: she stayed with Will, POTC2: She technically stayed with JACK, POTC3: Would make sense if she stayed alone and took up Pirating.....but what doesnt make sense is that Pirateing is coming to an end....so Pirateing cant be a choice!

AND I STILL WANT TO SEE JACK and LIZ together!!!

Jack and Liz FOREVER!!!

Chiki Mina
I think what she means that she just wants her to be with Jack, not that she depends on him. There's a difference wink

I love these pics!! And Surreal, if Norrington is not there, it doesn't mean is a bad sign big grin. Good heavens.

I love Jack's expression. He looks so intense and so strong. I love Elizabeth on what a strong woman she has become. Unbelievable, she had all that potential!

Will is a pirate!! He is transformed into a true pirate!! I really want him to show his dark side. So hot!

I really, really, REALLY missed Barbossa. He looks super amazing. I really missed him. It will be stupid killing him again!

I'm so anxious to see Sao in this movie. I hope they let Chow Yun Fat to use his martial arts move big grin

sailorleo
aw please...pirating is never dead...it just gets more stealthy, ya dig...omg....since she's sharing a boat with Chow she's so gonna learn so martial arts....she can't not do it, besides she's a fantastic physical actor!!!!

Chiki Mina
Pirating is never dead because we are all pirates by heart wink

PirateDiva
MINA!!!!! eek!

I am super excited about this MOVIE!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Pirategirl85
Were gettinng closer and closer cant wait

pile

Chiki Mina
PirateDiva!!! Me too!!!! I had 4 hours of sleep!! I'm so anxious about this movie. All of them are hot!!

Only a few weeks untill the teaser comes out. I hope the official trailer is not too far away either big grin

PirateDiva
Agreed....but im just going by what GORE said, "I want it to feel like an ERA has ENDED."- I know Piracy is not DEAD especially NOT Now...cause we all Little Pirates big grin But Thats what Gore said so the feel of the Movie is that Piracy is ending....so in that aspect....I WANT JACK AND LIZ together!!

And YES sailorleo i agree i would love to see Keira do a little Crouching Tiger, Hidden Drangon moves...lol!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
PirateDiva!!! Me too!!!! I had 4 hours of sleep!! I'm so anxious about this movie. All of them are hot!!

Only a few weeks untill the teaser comes out. I hope the official trailer is not too far away either big grin

OMG Me too.....lol!! I cant wait to see the Trailer.....with these PICTURES OUT i feel it they r soooo getting ready to give us a trailer! eek!

Chiki Mina
Pirategirl85, thank you so, so, so, so much for these pics. Thanks to you I was yelling and crying big grin. Which is a good thing, love stick out tongue

I know Elizabeth will do some martial arts move. She is a kick ass girl and Keira does a great job.

Pirategirl85
Oh no problem I was just glad these pictures are finally out which mean we are getting close the the trailer and four more months till the movie....I swear the anticipation is like star wars.....After all it did beat the record for opening night on star wars.....

PirateDiva
PIRATEGIRL85....Yes i forgot to THANK YOU!!!! Thank YoU!!!! W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o!!! Thank YoU!!!

Chiki Mina
I'm just curious on when the trailer will come. Is it at the super bowl? Or is it going to be attached in a movie?

PirateDiva
I don't know....but if the Trailer comes out SUPER BOWL SUNDAY That will be an amazing BIRTHDAY PRESENT for ME!!!!!!

Chiki Mina
Your B-day is this sunday? eek!

PirateDiva
No I thought Super Bowl was Feb. 4th? My Birthday is FEB. 4th!

Chiki Mina
I'll keep that in mind big grin

SarahB
(just saw the pic frm the fist pg)- OMG!! tht is like one wiked picbig grin it looks soooooooooooooooooo gd lol soz im kinda l8- but it looks sooooo gd thnx 4 posting it up here- all the expressions on their faces nd like how their standing nd evrything!!!!- i love it!big grinbig grin

Depprived
I love the pics but it's a bit annoying that everyone but Jack/Johnny gets two different ones. sad

I love all the promo pics except Will's. It looks like he's trying to hard to look 'badass' and instead just ends up looking silly!

Gotta love the Barbie/Monkey Jack one. smile

SarahB
yh i see what u mean (bout will) but im still gna say he looks gdsmile (4 the fun)

Barbie/Monkey - laughing

a-k-a-amber
O-O-O-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS MAKING MY HEART RACE IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
AHHHHHHHH! big grin eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

a-k-a-amber
OMGOMGOMGOM I JUYST SCREAMED AND EVERYONE LOOKED AT ME STRANGE *whew* I REALLY NEED TO CALM DONWN

*wiggles* BUT I CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAMSSSSSSS

SarahB
big grinhehe- i wonder how u will be like when its like only 1 week away big grin

a-k-a-amber
I KNOW IM GUNNA FREAK OUT MY FRIENDS WILL HAVE TO KEEP ME VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM CAFENEE!!!!!! FAR AWAY........ MY TEACHERS ARE GUNNA HEAR ABOUT IT TOO THEY ALREADY KNOW IM OBSESSED THOUGH....... TODAY MY SCIENCE TEACH HAD A STARBURST WRAPPER WITH PIRATES ON IT AND GAVE IT TO ME.......

i guess i can take it off caps now....

SarahB
laughing lmao lol even ur teachers kno laughing
im gna freak out 2!!!!!! lol being the first in the line 2 by the ticketbig grin
jks!l lol

a-k-a-amber
exactly man im gunna have my tickets asap

SarahB
hehelaughing out loud

sleep there over night with ur sleeping bag nd torchwink

a-k-a-amber
yes.... yes i will i mean.... cant forget that torch right?

a-k-a-amber
OMG! will had a ponytail

SarahB
nope u cntsmilesmile- nd a fanfic to keep u buzy nd awake lol

SarahB
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
OMG! will had a ponytail

eek! lol!!!! he looks quite gd aswell

a-k-a-amber
hold on im migrating somewhere else i wont get on again till like 4 30 so hope fully youll still be on

yes a fanfic my faves are

another one a better one
and
dead men tell no tales

SarahB
yhsmile lol

SarahB
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
i wont get on again till like 4 30 so hope fully youll still be on

oh ok cyaxx bubi
i dnt kno if i will sitll be on tho so if i dnt gd nightwinkx

Chiki Mina
Yay! I made one siggy stick out tongue so far lol

SarahB
gdgdsmile lol... do u mean the one uve gt or a different 1?
cos if its different i cnt wait 2 see it!!big grinbig grin

a-k-a-amber
lol yes lets save it

lovethemtigers

I think Elizabeth can be independent and be with Jack..in fact...I believe that is the intriguing part....she has grown more and more to be just like Jack....she has changed from the girl Will originally fell in love...can he accept this new independent woman.....but Liz has always been stronger...she's always been stronger than will...IMO......so all of this makes her more compatible with Jack than Will, although Will is getting more piratey..but in a bad way.....

SarahB
mmmmmmmmmm gd postsmile
but i think will loves her sooo much he wudnt rly care wat she turns into..lolsmile-

SarahB
but jack cn be kinda proud with himself...changing a girl frm posh loyalty- to piratysmile-----

IheartPocky
WOW! That is sooo awesome!

IheartPocky
They all look like action figures lol

a-k-a-amber
lol they do dont they?

IheartPocky
mmhmm especially jack eek! haha

a-k-a-amber
OMG! i LOVE that pic of Jack very...... *sigh*

PirateDiva
I LOVE THE PICS....they look like bad asses.....I LOVE THEM!

a-k-a-amber
Jack looks... well so blank he is no help at all lol

IheartPocky
lol i dont like his picture... its looks too fake/ action figure looking....

a-k-a-amber
i know but dont they look just AWEsome?!?!?!

IheartPocky
yes very AWEsome eek!

a-k-a-amber
lol hey i g2g bye yall luv ya's!

IheartPocky
bye!!

Chiki Mina
come back sson, amber big grin

Pirategirl85
In DMC T&T said that what Elizabeth where is important because represent something in her life and that what she is going through

Jcksparrows
Oh wow!!! Off the freakin' hook! It sorta reminds me of Harry Potter, but that's just me... Wow! Everyone's all "I'm so cool" and in a sort of Baywatch-y slow motion kind of movement. Am I right?

Pirategirl85
What i'm saying is all of Elizabeth's clothes sybolizes something.......

katelovespirate
Chiki, your sigs just get better and better! smile

willofthewisp
So dark, so larger than life, so POTC. I love the poster. They all look so cool. All we're missing is Norrie. Poor sailorleo!

Piratediva, did you mean what Liz is wearing is important, or where she is in the poster is important? It's hard to tell. I think it's interesting she's next to Sao Feng.

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
So dark, so larger than life, so POTC. I love the poster. They all look so cool. All we're missing is Norrie. Poor sailorleo!

Piratediva, did you mean what Liz is wearing is important, or where she is in the poster is important? It's hard to tell. I think it's interesting she's next to Sao Feng.

i know *cries like a grieving widow* s'not fair i tells ya

katelovespirate
Just to do an in depth analysis....

Liz is slightly forward from Will. Not exactly on level with him. Almost between him and Jack.

Where Will has a sword in a low guard (bad technique, Will), Elizabeth has her sword put away and is holding a lantern... INTERESTING! She's on a quest of discovery. Looking for something she lost. I'm back in la la land again, clearly. wink

Jack looks fierce and determined, eh? Put's a chill in the bones.

Will just looks pissed off, which may be because of the ring of power hanging about his neck. must be heavy.

Elizabeth is also wearing the woven necklace described by Sao Feng-- so she's stepping up as pirate lord, after all.

Jack's got his hat AND compass back--- and he's the only character that hasn't changed clothes. man he looks hott. striding through the mist.

Will's knife from dad is no where in sight.

Seriously, this is the best promo of the three films. the promo for dmc kind of sucked. this is INTENSE! i would buy tickets right now.

Pirategirl85
Thanks to piratesoftherings from kttc check it out...Thanks mate

sailorleo
Just to do an in depth analysis....

Liz is slightly forward from Will. Not exactly on level with him. Almost between him and Jack.

Where Will has a sword in a low guard (bad technique, Will), Elizabeth has her sword put away and is holding a lantern... INTERESTING! She's on a quest of discovery. Looking for something she lost. I'm back in la la land again, clearly. wink

Jack looks fierce and determined, eh? Put's a chill in the bones.

Will just looks pissed off, which may be because of the ring of power hanging about his neck. must be heavy.

Elizabeth is also wearing the woven necklace described by Sao Feng-- so she's stepping up as pirate lord, after all.

Jack's got his hat AND compass back--- and he's the only character that hasn't changed clothes. man he looks hott. striding through the mist.

Seriously, this is the best promo of the three films. the promo for dmc kind of sucked. this is INTENSE! i would buy tickets right now.

oh guys, while im on the subject...wills necklace isn't new, he had it in dmc...it isn't a locket...so chill on that

willofthewisp
Good analysis.

Will and Liz are the only ones who have pistols. Will has a sword and pistol and Liz has the pistol and lantern.

Jack only has a sword, but looks the fiercest of all of them. Maybe that's just because he's dead center, though....and we love him so much.....

I find Barbossa's stance the most intriguing. Will's next, then Liz's then Sao's, then Jack. Jack's is pretty cut and dry.

I find the order interesting. The villains are on the ends, yet they are on the same side as the heroes. Will and Liz are on opposite sides of Jack, but the way they are carrying their guns makes them almost mirror images of each other. Liz is neatly positioned between Jack and Sao. Notice that even though Will and Liz's stances are a little similar, she is separated from him...by Jack, and she is standing closest to Sao.

katelovespirate
Well, I suppose Jack doesn't need a pistol any longer, after killing Barbossa. He's got his compass back, damnit.

IS Will's necklace that coral/shell thing he wore in DMC, or is it the ring we keep getting picks of?

I'm very, very pleased with what they've done with Elizabeth. She looks more like a queen of the caribbean now, much more grown up, more dangerous.

It's interesting that Barbossa and Sao are both looking directly at Jack with an "i think i'll have your head now" look.

Elizabeth, Will and Jack are all looking dead ahead-- as they've each got their own missions going on i suppose. Gah, i just need to say again how amazing Jack looks. So assured, so deadly. Willo, remember that line from our translation of COTBP where you translated Elizabeth saying something like "I'd jump those bones"? That's what comes to mind now.

I don;t even know why they all bother with swords when they have pistols. except for looking cool.

Pirategirl85
the only problem is i think the poster version is photoshpoed, she just grab all the pix from the new awe pix and put it together as aa poster

surfchikpir8fan
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soo cool your absolutely right, this is the movie poster out of all the movies. Im gonna cover my school books in them and any others lol.

I absolutely love what Keira is wearing. I want it! It reminds me of when she was in King Arthur. Now she seriously kicks but in that movie.

And Orlando, he's a pirate - YES! He looks so cool determined! Now that looks like the picture of him from Kingdom of Heaven. Another one of my favourite movies!

Oh, and of course - Barbossa, just standing there lighting a canon with Jack the monkey. He's so cool, that solo picture of him makes me smile! So much like he's character, hasn't changed a bit.

And Sao, the new guy but he looks like a really cool character too. I can't wait to see him on the big screen!

But above all of course, Captain Jack Sparrow, all I can say is he'll kill somebody ... hopefully Beckett!

I really hope there is a war at the end! With canons, swords, guns, bows and arrows (Chinese pirates use them ... okay I'm getting my hopes up, lol.) and blood spilt everywhere! Lol, I love war and battles!

I dreamed last night I saw AWE at the cinemas! I can only remember the ending, it was on a warf - but Norrington strangled Jack, and Jack was just floating there in the water face-down, his trinkets floating away ...? lol, then when we thought he was dead he turned over and fired Norrington in the face ... but then Norrington caught fire then it all extinguished and he lived. So everyone made and then they all joined hands - eik (Jack, Liz, Will, Norrington, Gibbs and Cotton) jumped into the ocean, swam out the Pearl and sailed away into the sunset, happily ever after ...

ivebeendepped43
question! why isnt Johnny's name the biggest?!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
come back sson, amber big grin

Mina I miss your other Siggy....it was the AWEsome one ever...

lovethemtigers
Well, I suppose Jack doesn't need a pistol any longer, after killing Barbossa. He's got his compass back, damnit.

IS Will's necklace that coral/shell thing he wore in DMC, or is it the ring we keep getting picks of?

I'm very, very pleased with what they've done with Elizabeth. She looks more like a queen of the caribbean now, much more grown up, more dangerous.

It's interesting that Barbossa and Sao are both looking directly at Jack with an "i think i'll have your head now" look.

Elizabeth, Will and Jack are all looking dead ahead-- as they've each got their own missions going on i suppose. Gah, i just need to say again how amazing Jack looks. So assured, so deadly. Willo, remember that line from our translation of COTBP where you translated Elizabeth saying something like "I'd jump those bones"? That's what comes to mind now.

I don;t even know why they all bother with swords when they have pistols. except for looking cool.

Oh Kate I sooo Agree...Jack looks so amazing...he looks dangerous, hot, determined...edgy, brave, assured, and yes, deadly...HE IS SIZZLING.....

Liz looks reallly good too...brave and powerful and self assured...

I love this promo..best yet....

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp

Earlier i mentioned that i think what she is wearing is important as to her future....she is the only one who has embraced the oriental culture....makes me think she may indeed stay Capitan of the EMPRESS!

PirateDiva
OMG Yes they all Look like they came back with More Confidence....they all have that "We'll Fight til we Die Look".....They are all so fierce....

i keep saying how Both Liz and Will have their Pistols towards the middle, towards Jack! makes me a little nervous!

Also I love how the pic of all of them look....it's like JACK and his ENTOURAGE!!! LOL!!! They all look like they'll slash anything in their WAY!!

AND JACK...oh JAck looks beautiful...he's only carrying his sword but thats all he needs cause he never fires a shot anyway and he has his deadliest weapon of all...HIS WIT!!! gets him out of anything...lol!!

I LOVE THESE PICS!!! They all just look determined to battle to the end...for PIRACY!!!!

PirateDiva

ACTUALLY In the Individual shots you can Clearly see Will's Knife from DAD!!!

Barker
I can't be the only one that thinks Elizabeth shouldn't a Pirate.

a-k-a-amber
http://www.molokaitimes.com/

is this keira in the back ground? if it is thats an awful short lil' outfit

Pirategirl85
I know it is pretty short especially scene that took place during this taht period of time

a-k-a-amber
mmmhmmm but do you think its Keira?

Mistypirate
I've noticed something really interesting in the group pic of AWE. Notice how Will and Liz are carrying their pistols. Some people say they seemed to be pointing at Jack. I say that is WRONG. If you look closely at the pic, the one that is pointing the pistol towards the front (Jack) is Will. Liz has her pistol pointing to the side, you can clearly see the barrel, the trigger and the hammer pointing sideways. Is she pointing at Will for some reason?? eek! Also Jack is right handed, why is he carrying his sword on his left hand? Could it be because he hurt his hand fighting with Davy Jones on top of the crows nest? eek!

Pirategirl85
check out his pictture poor Jack sad

PirateDiva
yup hes definately getting traded there! lol poor Jack!

IheartPocky
lol that picture is just as funny as the last eek!

Chiki Mina
I think Sao is trying to negotiate with jack.

k-a-rin!
This is my first post on here so i wont be able to post links but i noticed something...

I watched that video of the disney surfer thing with clips of AWE and theres a short clip just before you see Gore yell action with Jack, ,Will, Liz, Barbossa and Norrington stood on a beach. I noticed that Will and Norrington are clearly stood opposite from Jack, Liz and Barbossa as if they are split from them (if that makes sense)

Then there's that picture of Jack Liz and Barbossa walking towards camera. No Will.

It could just be nothing but it seems that Will must split off and leave Liz, maybe to try and save his dad? I dont know.

(hope this makes sense, coz i'm not 'well known' enough yet)

Pirategirl85
welcome to the crew ladd....

Mistypirate
Originally posted by k-a-rin!
This is my first post on here so i wont be able to post links but i noticed something...

I watched that video of the disney surfer thing with clips of AWE and theres a short clip just before you see Gore yell action with Jack, ,Will, Liz, Barbossa and Norrington stood on a beach. I noticed that Will and Norrington are clearly stood opposite from Jack, Liz and Barbossa as if they are split from them (if that makes sense)

Then there's that picture of Jack Liz and Barbossa walking towards camera. No Will.

It could just be nothing but it seems that Will must split off and leave Liz, maybe to try and save his dad? I dont know.

Hi!! Welcome.
Yes what you are saying makes perfect sense. In fact all is pointing to this. Will has found other priorities in his life, which is to stab the heart and safe his father.

Mistypirate
OMG I don't know if this is true, but I talked about the theory about the poster group pic. About Will and Liz holding a gun. If you look closely Will appears to be holding the gun and pointing to the front. On the other hand Liz appears to be pointing the gun at Will, she has her gun to the side. Go to the Symbolism thread and read my theory. Well I went to KTTC and I found this posted by an unknown person claiming to know whats going to happen.
Here it is, "Possible Spoiler" or rumor.

http://forums.keeptothecode.com//viewtopic.php?t=9192&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

IheartPocky
Oh my... That sounds very very cool eek!

Mistypirate
It is cool. And if you take a closer look at the group pic, you can see clearly that Liz's gun is pointing to the side.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
OMG I don't know if this is true, but I talked about the theory about the poster group pic. About Will and Liz holding a gun. If you look closely Will appears to be holding the gun and pointing to the front. On the other hand Liz appears to be pointing the gun at Will, she has her gun to the side. Go to the Symbolism thread and read my theory. Well I went to KTTC and I found this posted by an unknown person claiming to know whats going to happen.
Here it is, "Possible Spoiler" or rumor.

http://forums.keeptothecode.com//viewtopic.php?t=9192&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Will could probably be using the knife his father gave him. And this rumor is starting to have a positive effect on me. It could be true.

Mistypirate
It sounds true. It could be very positive for our ship. I'm at KTTC trying to convince them about the pistols, they don't believe my pistol theory. LOL big grin

Chiki Mina
LOL. It's interesting thoughbig grin

It sounds true, it might sound false--who knowsbig grin

I think this maybe confirmed in the teaser. For now everything is false till proven it's true.

JacksSweet

Pirategirl85
well the way i see it the gun that lizzie is holding is pointing on the floor not at will

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
well the way i see it the gun that lizzie is holding is pointing on the floor not at will

Well its hard to notice, its not that obvious. But speaking from experience I could say that Liz's gun is facing sideways. I had to learned how to use guns because of my profession. I was taught how to positioned myself and the right stances in case I had to shoot something or some one LOL.

Pirategirl85
HEY EVERYONE DONT 4GET GOLDEN GLOBES 2NITE...LETS HOPE JOHNNY WINS!!!!

IheartPocky
OMG! Thanks for reminding me smile

PirateDiva
Yes GOLDEN GLOBES...any word if Johnny is going to be there....i mean i Know supposebly Keira confirmed she wasnt going because of the re-shoots! But what about Johnny?

IheartPocky
I'm thinking maybe not. He is in London.. maybe he will fly in eek! or not sad

PirateDiva
Yes i was just checking to see if he was going to appear or not!

Mistypirate
Ok I don't know if it's me, but Jack appears to be missing his right hand. In the new pic. I zoomed it a couple of times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I'm seriously freaking out.scared

sailorleo
it's there trust me...it's there on the banner, and it's the same shot...

Pirategirl85
LOL

Chiki Mina
Misty, breath, hunny eek! lol

It's just the fog, plus the fading.

PirateDiva
LOL....Ya The Hand is soooo there!! LOL!

Mistypirate
*sights* But I still cant see his hand. sad OMG what a horrible feeling. *weeps*

PirateDiva
What Pic r u looking at? cause all of the pics of the Promo Artwork u can clearly see his Hand! I'm confused!

Chiki Mina
*smacks Misty* Pull yourself together, woman!!!!

PirateDiva
*joins in the smacking*...lol....sorry Misty just looked like Fun big grin

Mistypirate
*OUCH* I still cant see his hand sadfrusty Heres the pic Piratediva

PirateDiva
OOO i see what ur saying... but if u look really closely u see the shadow of his hand....i just think it's all the smoke, and the photoshop....but it's there!

Mistypirate
*sights* Ok sad Prays and hopes that Jack ends with all his limbs in the right place. sad

PirateDiva
LOL....Yes NOTHING HORRIBLE WILL HAPPEN TO JACK....and if they do cut of his hand then they better give him the GIRL!!!!

IheartPocky
lol.. that would be like star wars..

lovethemtigers
speaking of missing hands...actually...if you look at the picture of Liz, Jack and Barbossa walking on the beach...you will notice that Barbossa is definetly missing his left hand...

lovethemtigers
aND.....In this pic..his hand looks like a hook or something...interesting...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by k-a-rin!

yeah I noticed this before...liz, barbossa and jack seem to be approaching Beckett and Will for some type of negotiation or something...maybe this is when they learn how far Will went in his betrayal and in his alliance with Beckett...

doesn't Jack look so tough in that picture...gosh I love him

T.Maria
hmmmmm...

this is all interesting, and i am LOVING the pics btw! big grin

is it just my imagination or did i see a pic with will, beckett and norrington in this thread or somewhere else?

If i imagined it then im sorry...my mind is playing tricks on me (though i swear i have seen it somewhere....)

but if this is a real pic then does it signify that will actually has betrayed both liz and jack for his father?

or am i just drivelling on as usual?? smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>