blackheart vs apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins?

Roldz
Apoc. dies horribly..

qqqqqqq
laughing laughing

TricksterPriest
Current Blackheart murders Apoc. Classic kills him slightly slower. Damn magic demons. stick out tongue

swerve1988
who is this BLACKHEART????

StarsNeverFall7
The son of Mephisto, hes basically in all essence the same just has a different look.

Apoc dies so badly he won't be coming back. Ever.

swerve1988
LIES!!! APOC is Eternal!!!

King Kandy
Blackheart will win this day in, day out, 24/7. There's not a time of day where Blackheart can't beat Apocalypse.

Ouallada
Blackheart kicks Apoc's ass so hard the latter is gonna be spouting Spanish for a year or two.

Bentley
Hey, I've noticed how Apocalypse has lost pretty much every match that its been set up for him. Its just like Storm without the bitching.

inamilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Hey, I've noticed how Apocalypse has lost pretty much every match that its been set up for him. Its just like Storm without the bitching.

people are used to the apoc fanboys wink

and it was never as popular as Storm or Wolvie fanboyism

TricksterPriest
Actually, Apoc has been set into either spite matches or matches where he is dramatically underestimated. See, Storm is just overrated. Apoc has been ruthlessly jobbed. He used to beat guys like High Evolutionary. Npw he jobs to Cable.

inamilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, Apoc has been set into either spite matches or matches where he is dramatically underestimated. See, Storm is just overrated. Apoc has been ruthlessly jobbed. He used to beat guys like High Evolutionary. Npw he jobs to Cable.

very true

I'd like to see apoc as a real villain

I really think they should move him out of just the X stable. Have him mind control Iron Man or something (or just get him really drunk), hook him up with some celestial tech and make him the new Death.

StarsNeverFall7
Classic Cable despite what he has done, shouldn't of been able to beat Apoclypse so easily if at all, God-Like on the other hand, destroys him.

He is a jobber though, but even if he wasn't he loses hard to Blackheart.

guy222
BH

Bad Ash231
Blackheart is supposedly nearly unkillable, being able to reform from lots of little bits and pieces. Doesn't help that the ULTIMATE TEAM OF THE 90'S, PUNISHER WOLVERINE AND GHOST RIDER managed to just shoot and shred him into bits.

guy222
BH

resolution
Apoc's My favorite comic character of all time ( I think) but Have to give this to Blackheart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.