Thanos vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Amazo

Powers: Superman, GL, WW, and Batman.

Can't copy Thanos powers.

vs.

Thanos (before death)

No prep. Neither opponent knows anything about the other. They meet by accident on a distant planet, and Amazo decides Thanos is a threat and has to be taken out. Obviously, Thanos has other ideas. Both fighters start 50 ft from each other.

Who prevails and why?

Edit: ok I just checked, and its been done, but not really with these exact powers.

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
Amazo

Powers: Superman, GL, WW, and Batman.

Can't copy Thanos powers.

vs.

Thanos (before death)

No prep. Neither opponent knows anything about the other. They meet by accident on a distant planet, and Amazo decides Thanos is a threat and has to be taken out. Obviously, Thanos has other ideas. Both fighters start 50 ft from each other.

Who prevails and why?

Edit: ok I just checked, and its been done, but not really with these exact powers.

Thanos w/IG

Thanos w/HOTI

nimbus006
Thanos with nothing.

nimbus006
Nobody.

Perosnally i feel this Amazo has the strength, speed, durability, stamina, agility, Energy projection, intelligence, and fighting ability to give Thanos a really tough match.

BobbyD
Nobody.

Perosnally i feel this Amazo has the strength, speed, durability, stamina, agility, Energy projection, intelligence, and fighting ability to give Thanos a really tough match.

The only thing I question is how much of Bats' abilities come into play.

Yes, THIS Amazo would be a beast. You almost have to picture it 3 on one...WW, GL and Clark vs. Thanos.

Now, you a have a lasso, a GL ring, a tiara, bracelets, all inside one character? A good match. I wonder how much of Bat's fighting abilities come into play? Ehh, actually scratch that. WW is the better combat fighter me thinks anyway.

Anyhow, a verrry good match. I'd pay money to watch it.......from a verrry far distance. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Thanos wins, but he has to work for it. Now the cartoon AMAZO, he'd have a good shot of winning.

guy222
Thanos with nothing.

Thanos>Amazo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos wins, but he has to work for it. Now the cartoon AMAZO, he'd have a good shot of winning.

Good shot? confused confused confused JLU amazo kills thanos.

Any way, This amazo is not enough. THanos is stronger than SUperman and WW combined. Amazo needs a couple more people's powers like the flash and another energy projector. Or maybe MM's powers. THis one is Thanos' 10/10

xmeat
jlu amazo reminded me alot of silver surfer.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by xmeat
jlu amazo reminded me alot of silver surfer.

He seemed far more powerful - I'd say stronger than most skyfathers.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by boriquaking55
He seemed far more powerful

And an emo laughing

TricksterPriest
How is he emo? He has only slightly more emotion than Keanu Reeves. laughing

xmeat
Originally posted by boriquaking55
He seemed far more powerful - I'd say stronger than most skyfathers. maybe but it is said ss could destroy planets.

Evil_Ash
And Amazo could move a planet to another dimension and return it back by simply willing so. I doubt destroying planets would be a matter of difficulty to him.

boriquaking55
How is he emo? He has only slightly more emotion than Keanu Reeves. laughing

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3483/amazokk5.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And Amazo could move a planet to another dimension and return it back by simply willing so. I doubt destroying planets would be a matter of difficulty to him. hasn't silver opened dimensions as well. I remember stardust opening one when he fought beta ray bil.

nvrbeenwthagirl
hasn't silver opened dimensions as well. I remember stardust opening one when he fought beta ray bil.

JLU amazo had the power of every single being he encountered. He was even more powerful than DR. Fate. And Dr Fate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
JLU amazo had the power of every single being he encountered. He was even more powerful than DR. Fate. And Dr Fate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer. Really cause people say dr. strange>dr. fate so would that make strange>surfer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really cause people say dr. strange>dr. fate so would that make strange>surfer.

Dr. Strange is not more powerful than Dr. Fate. DC"s Magic is stronger than marvel's. If anything Fate>strange. Marvel just happens to have this let's top that feat this week syndrome. Dr. Fates Helmet holds the power of every previous Dr. Fate in it.

xmeat
i want proof of this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i want proof of this.

Justice Society has plenty of Dr. fate exploits. In the cosmic odessy, Fate had a fifth of the power that was required to collapse a universe. He was the one who actually created the spell that linked all of the cique of power's power together that stalemated the ALE for ever so briefly.

xmeat
strange defeated many powerful sorcerors, gods, and cosmic beings.

nvrbeenwthagirl
strange defeated many powerful sorcerors, gods, and cosmic beings.

To me they are equal. but according to the DCU, magic is stronger there for Magical beings are stronger. It would mean that magical beings in DCU are also harder to defeat.

TricksterPriest
Strange makes surfer his *****. And Fate>Surfer. And yes, Strange is far more powerful than Fate.

Show me Dr. Fate beating someone on par with Shuma-Gorath. It would take most of the sorcerers in DC working together to stop Shuma. And maybe not even then. Strange beat Shuma IN HIS OWN DIMENSION.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange makes surfer his *****. And Fate>Surfer. And yes, Strange is far more powerful than Fate.

Fate's power comes from Nabu. and all the other fates before him. DC's magic is also stronger. I wouldn't say strange is far more powerful at all. Strange has hi tier magic feats like any hi tier magic wielder.

TricksterPriest
Read the rest of my post, then revise your statement. Nobody has feats like Dr. Strange.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read the rest of my post, then revise your statement. Nobody has feats like Dr. Strange.

It was Dr. Fate's Spells that held the ALE entity at bay.

TricksterPriest
Ok,we need Long Pig. He's the expert on Doc Strange. And you have to prove that the ALE entity is equal to Shuma in his own dimension. Strange has stalemated the IG, he's beaten Inbetweener, how high a feat do you want? Strange is almost unbeatable. Nobody short of the LT can stop him outright.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok,we need Long Pig. He's the expert on Doc Strange. And you have to prove that the ALE entity is equal to Shuma in his own dimension. Strange has stalemated the IG, he's beaten Inbetweener, how high a feat do you want? Strange is almost unbeatable. Nobody short of the LT can stop him outright.

Strange has had hard times with much lessor beings. Please. You act as if Strange can't be beaten. Stalemating the IG is a subjective term considering no one should be able to do that. Pure PIS. I could name several beings who would throw strange for a loop including Nabu, Mordru, Shazam, Odin (marvel), Trigon, Neron, uatu, Galactus, and many more. He's a human being able to be snuffed out. Thanos wasn't even using the IG correctly while fighting Strange. He could have simply erased the very moment that strange was concieved.

DevilGoblin
Ok,we need Long Pig. He's the expert on Doc Strange.

the only thing Long Pig is expert on is shit

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
the only thing Long Pig is expert on is shit confused

thanospimphand
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Strange is not more powerful than Dr. Fate. DC"s Magic is stronger than marvel's. If anything Fate>strange. Marvel just happens to have this let's top that feat this week syndrome. Dr. Fates Helmet holds the power of every previous Dr. Fate in it.

watever u dc fanboyyyyyyyyyyy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thanospimphand
watever u dc fanboyyyyyyyyyyy

Obviously you need some reason to discount my opinion. It matter not. I give my opinion. Some times I vote for a dc character, sometimes for a marvel one. Your the one with a company specific sig/avatar. not me.

TricksterPriest
Nvr, your opinion isn't worth the keyboard it was typed on. Read the Strange respect thread. And if you can honestly tell me Fate is equal to all that, then I'll be a monkey's uncle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, your opinion isn't worth the keyboard it was typed on. Read the Strange respect thread. And if you can honestly tell me Fate is equal to all that, then I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Unless of course it's backing you on apocs power lvl. then it's ok right? It seemed ok then. Strange is a magical being, But Dr. Fate is really Tapping Into Nabu's Power and all other fate's before him's spells. IMO Dr. Strange can't put Dr. fate down and fate can't put dr. strange down.

Mider999
fate is stronger, doesnt strange have to count on three diffrent gods to get his powers when fate does all the stuff he can with the help of one lord of order all be it the strongest, also doesnt strange also have alot of magical artifacts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.