Just some thought Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdea
For thought...

If you were a celebrity and you hadn't had a hit in a while would you launch a scandal to reboost your career?

(Follow up of previous question if yes) What would you be willing to do, is there a limit?

If you were a well respected Celeb in the past and now have fallen from your star status would you take a lesser role to a younger more popular co-star?

Bardock42
Well, if I were Johnny Marr I wouldn't play for Oasis.

Modest Mouse maybe.

Haha, anyways, I can't really tell, never was a star.

Fishy
Originally posted by jdea
For thought...

If you were a celebrity and you hadn't had a hit in a while would you launch a scandal to reboost your career?

(Follow up of previous question if yes) What would you be willing to do, is there a limit?

If you were a well respected Celeb in the past and now have fallen from your star status would you take a lesser role to a younger more popular co-star?

To the first yes probably, and I wouldn't limit the scandal greatly, just nothing to do with animals or children...

As for the second, only if the younger actress is hot as hell single and willing to have sex with every more experienced actor or if I would really like the part

xmarksthespot
Question 1: Celebrity sex tape.

Question 2: Celebrity sex tape?

Marxman
Somebody watches "dirt" stick out tongue

Marxman
For thought...

(Follow up of previous question if yes) What would you be willing to do, is there a limit?If I hadn't already made a fortune on previous endeavors and was getting poor (by Hollywood standards) then I'd try and do something to put a fire under my career's ass. I'd do something tasteful tho, something that would get me on the good side of the public, not something that will get me in the tabloids right next to the article about the bearded woman. I would, however, fake something, like putting a baby in danger so I can save it, to get the job done.

If you were a well respected Celeb in the past and now have fallen from your star status would you take a lesser role to a younger more popular co-star? If I was a Bruce Willis or a Robert DeNiro, I wouldn't actively look for parts in big name studio movies. I would have already made investments to make sure I always had money, and I'd do Indy films or stage acting for a steady cash flow and keep my skills sharp. If somebody offered me a part, and it was under some little teeny pop b!tch, it'd all depend on the script. If it held up, I probably would, if it was just some stupid piece of shit then no.

debbiejo
I don't know.......depends on what mood I'm in...

Mindship
Hell, I'm not a celebrity, but I'm still looking to make a scandal with someone who is, so I can publish my memoirs of the affair, rake in the $$$$$ and then spend the rest of my life happily selling cheap imitations of designer wallets.

xmarksthespot
I wish I was as ambitious as you. stick out tongue

The Wishmaster
For thought...

Doesn't Paris Hilton do this on a regular basis? Or Lindsay Lohan?

Symmetric Chaos
For thought...

1) yes I would
2) anything short of murder (unless I could make it look like a sopa-operatic "accident"wink

FeceMan
Absolutely not. I don't know how celebrities stand it, all the meaningless attention they get. The last thing I would want to do would be to draw attention to myself.

Kenshinswife
Most Definetly

I would talk shit about another celebrity who's stardom super-ceedes mine. Or maybe I would start a scandal with another celebrities boyfriend or husband....that will keep me in the tabloids for a while.

jdea
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Most Definetly

I would talk shit about another celebrity who's stardom super-ceedes mine. Or maybe I would start a scandal with another celebrities boyfriend or husband....that will keep me in the tabloids for a while.

Lol that would definetly keep you in

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Most Definetly

I think that only works if both celebrities are of equal standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.