Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Tournament FINALS: LOOT vs SCOOBLESS (Vote Now)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Loot has made a comeback and has fought his way out of the WildCard MiniTournament to face Scoobless one more time. Will Loot have his revenge? Or Will history repeat itself and have Scoobless defeat Loot once again? You decide!

Originally posted by Evangel94
The "Loot vs Scoobless" new match will take place inside:

A very very large version of the X-Men's Danger Room. It will 20 x 20 square miles. The Danger Room will be holographically simulating the Amazon Rainforest at midnight, and once the match begins will be set to the highest maximum lethal danger settings.

The match will take place along a holographically simulated stretch of the amazon river.
http://www.americatravelling.net/peru/the_amazon/images/home-The_Amazon_River.jpg

No person/team may in any way, shape, or form leave the Danger Room. Assume a giant impenetrable field prevents any team member from somehow leaving.

Scoobless

vs

Loot

Remember: All teams retain memory of all their previous matches and with both teams be so close to the end of the tournament, both are fighting harder then ever.

And anyone reading this, feel free to vote to vote as you please as long as you have at least 800 posts.

This match will end in exactly one day, and whomever has the most votes regardless of total number of votes will win.

Write-Ups will be posted by tournament participants. Good luck to both competitors.

Scoobless
One question..... if teams retain memory of previous matches, does Mimic still get to use Cable's power that he mimicked in his last fight?

Loot

Loot

Evangel94
Originally posted by Scoobless
One question..... if teams retain memory of previous matches, does Mimic still get to use Cable's power that he mimicked in his last fight?

Yes. And any powers he mimicked during the any of the previous matches. But absolutely no powers that he hasn't encountered in this tournament. Also, Mimic can only mimic a total of 5 powers, so you have to be VERY clear on which powers mimic takes into this battle.

All team members, including Loot's team will retain previous memory of their battles. INCLUDING how they lost. So previous strategies may not necessarily work. So some new strategies may in order. Loot's team may not fall for the same ol' tricks.

Scoobless
Quasar
Mimic (Exiles)
Psylocke
Marvel Boy
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Ultimate Hawkeye

Mimic currently has the powers of - Cyclops, Northstar, Colossus, Cable, Deadpool.

During the prep Quasar armours himself up to be even more durable than in the last match ... and then gives the rest of the team their grouping-relevent armour of their own

He then gives both of the Hawkeyes powerful Quantum arrows which cannot be broken with sonics.

He creates a large dome over our team

As the battlefield is holographic, we have another advantage (as Quasar controls all light) .... he'll be able to shield Psylocke far from danger and also raise the energy output of large parts of the holographic landscape to put out energy patterns that are the same as her bio signs ... along with her natural telepathic defences she will be completely undetectable.

The battle strategy will be a little different this time around.

Quasar will still be dealing with Surfer (as there aren't many other options there)

This time, with Mimic's altered power-set, he and Psylocke will both mentally target Invisible Woman ... and even though there's no prof that her costume contains psi-blocks, Mimic will telekinetically rip it from her just to be on the safe side .... now that she's completely defenceless (and naked), Psylocke continues to assault her until she passes out (all the while shielded, armoured, hidden and psi-screened)

With IW out of it, Mimic will psi-track, find, TP disorientate and TK headbut Nightcrawler for a KO ... he then ditches his Cyclops' eyebeams for Nightcrawler's teleportation abilities.

With the ability to port through any shielding and completely surprise attack any member of Loot's team Mimic will have a huge advantage over the rest of the field .... he steals NC's swords and ports over to Spawn, holds him with TK and, using Northstar's speed, stabs/slices him 500 times in 10 seconds, removing his limbs and tearing his body to pieces.

Depending on the starting distance from the other team there are a few options for the other team members.

If they are 5 miles or more away then there's not much they can do at first except start moving towards them (pointed in the right direction by Psylocke)

If they are only a mile or so away, Wolverine and Noh-Varr will hunt down and kill Taskmaster and Shang Chi while the Hawkeyes use their range/accuracy advantage to take down Banshee.

If, by some fluke, Invisible Woman is still Conscious, Mimic ports over behind her and punches her out or TK headbuts her (if she managed to use a shield)

During all of this Quasar has been fighting Surfer.... this time, however, his strategy is to contain him while the others take care of Loot's lower classes.

To do this he will simply encase Surfer in a tight Quantum shield, then another around that, then another around that, etc, etc ... all the while increasing the strength of the fields as he goes.... think of it like being trapped inside MDf covered in wood covered in iron covered in steel covered in adamantium (relatively speaking of course, the "MDF" layer will actually be stong enough to hold Hulk level characters) and all the while Quasar will be draining power from the Surfer.

Once the rest of the team has done their thing they will be placed in an extremely strong Q-shield where Mimic and Psylocke can focus their joined powers on TP attacking Surfer .... now we don't expect this to take him out, but it will be a hell of a distraction for him ... and when Quasar drops the shields and starts pummeling him the Surfer wont last long against the combined assault

Scoobless

Loot
Yes Surfer can create shields ... but others can't use them or move around with them ... if he covers his team in shields then they will be stuck wherever he leaves them.

Same deal with Invisible Woman's shields.

Covering your team with shields leaves them sitting ducks ... tx.

not when you have teleporters on your team, then can take one by one of your members to inside the shield where my team is prepared to fight them

Loot

Scoobless
Quasar
Mimic (Exiles)
Psylocke
Marvel Boy
Wolverine
Hawkeye
Ultimate Hawkeye

Mimic currently has the powers of - Cycl

Scoobless
What the f**k? ... I did NOT just post that.

confused

Scoobless

Loot

Scoobless
It needed some of Thanos' power because it was attuned to him ... it didn't need anything close to his full power.

Originally posted by Loot
Surfer would be able to dodge your constructs.

No he wouldn't, they form out of nothing too fast to be dodged mid battle.

more important he can also create force fields aroun quasar, like showed in the previous scan, who can withsand also great amounts of power.

If he wants to give Quasar more energy then that's exactly what he should do ... Quasar will absorb the shields and throw the energy straight back at Surfer.

Surfer knows the quantum bands pretty well, he already used them in the pass, he knows their strength and their weakness

No he hasn't, he used them in an alternate timeline which has no bearing here.

And they don't have a weakness that Surfer can exploit.

Loot
It needed some of Thanos' power because it was attuned to him ... it didn't need anything close to his full power.

and still no one in there could have done it.
it was a completly tired surfer, it was impressive. The amount of power he can generate when the life of someone is at stake (in this case the universe) is monstrous.

Scoobless
and still no one in there could have done it.

You mean Mondragon and Drax? .... neither of them generate power to begin with.

Loot

Scoobless
All heroes pull out the big feats in the most dire situations though.

Quasar has done it plenty of times ... such as that scan I posted of him holding back Galactus to save the Fantastic Four.

This thread is only up for a day and I'm pretty tired from working this week .... I doubt I'll be able to post much more after the next hour or so.

(whole team is Q-armoured)

Basic recap:

Quasar - Uses Quantum containment against Surfer with shields that have held back Galactus and scores of the top "class 100" characters a number of times.

Mimic - strips IW, KO's Nightcrawler, steals teleporting powers/swords, uses them to sneak up on Spawn and blitzes him down using all his powers at once (TP, TK, Speed, Strength + swords) ... later takes out IW and other stragglers depending on distance.

Psylocke (completely hidden) - Focuses on IW, when she's down helps out the rest then joins Mimic in TP assault on Surfer.

Wolverine/Noh-Varr - take out Loot's street guys.

Hawkeyes - take out Banshee.

Quasar/Psylocke/Mimic - finish off Surfer.

For more detail see my intro post.

Loot

Scoobless
He wont be doing any of that from inside an unending mass of Quantum shields that are imprisoning him.

Loot

Scoobless
Quasar can easily absorb Surfers field energy, Surfer cannot absorb solid Q constructs.

Loot
Quasar can easily absorb Surfers field energy, Surfer cannot absorb solid Q constructs.

show me when has he done so?

Scoobless
To do that you'd have to show me a time Surfer trapped Quasar inside an energy bubble.

erm

It's common knowledge that Quasar can absorb pretty much any type of energy ... and he has absorbed power cosmic straight out of heralds in the past... including Firelord, Nova and the Silver Surfer.

Loot

Loot

Scoobless
He's not faster where it counts. When they were both fighting for the fate of the Universe Surfer couldn't avoid his blasts and was even knocked off his board.

They seem about equal in speed here:

http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quasar050336qc.jpg

And he's not fast enough to avoid this:

http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quasar050343zo.jpg

And not powerful enough to take Quasar out easily even when Quasar is trying to lose ... and that's without Q-armour:

http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quasar050387iq.jpg

Surfer is fast when he's flying in a straight line or between planets ... in an small (relatively speaking) enclosed battlefield he has no speed advantage at all.

Surfer has another big advantage over quasar. When my team is hurt and tired, he can heal them. Imagine that we are loosing, silver surfer will use his powers to heal them.

He wont be healing anyone from inside a force field

has proved above, surfer can create force fieds and his faster then quasar, he could very well be the first locking quasar in a force field before the other way around.

He has no speed advantage and Quasar is a better energy manipulator than Surfer.

And why would Surfer be trying to trap Quasar ... you stated nothing about it in your prep, this is obviously taking him by surprise.

Has proved by the following scans he can fight without his board, and make the board be used by someone else

And without the Board he has no speed to speak of ... welcome to the world of being trapped inside shields forever.

And the most important thing surfer can create Internal Attack, quasar and surfer are friends, and he is pacifist so doens´t usually does this. But he can use the power cosmic to create an internal attack:

Jack of Hearts is a being composed of energy which is why Surfer could easily effect him like that ... Quasar has done worse to him by accident when he was less experienced.

Ok, I need to go.

If this is still up late tomorrow afternoon I may manage one or two more posts.

If not, good match Loot.

Loot

Loot

Scoobless
It looks like someone else made that clone ... the lab, the table ... the little bald claiming he was responsible.

Surfer proved he had no significant speed advantage over Quasar when they fought ... in fact I don't think Surfer managed to dodge a single attack of Quasar's

Quasar's shields >>>>>>>> that guy's shields which is why he could hold off an angry Galactus (for a short time)

Evangel94
I wanted to end this today and have been waiting for votes to come in, but since there are no votes at the moment, and the debate seems to be going well, I'm going to extend the match until at the very least tommorow. When at that time, I will review the match to see if they are enough votes to end it.

Good debating, both of you.

Loot

Scoobless
Why do you think that fight is crap? because the over rated Surfer didn't win on his own merit?

Quasar is around the same level as Surfer ... better in some areas, a touch behind him in others..... energy manipulation and absorbtion is an example of an area where Quasar >>> Surfer.

They're solid quantum energy .... they can still be manipulated by the quantum bands but the energy is alien to the 616 universe and can't be manipulated by non-band wearers.......

It's weird .... no expression

Man, I'm really tired tonight again.... see ya tomorrow.

sleep

Loot

Scoobless
The bands were created by one of the more powerful entities in the universe .... I doubt they could be phased through ... and any time I've seen Surfer "phase" it's been due to him altering the molecules of the object he's passing through.

Doesn't look like anyone is reading this.

laughing out loud

Galan007
Very good match up guys!

Can anyone vote?

Evangel94
Originally posted by Galan007
Very good match up guys!

Can anyone vote?

As long as you have at least 800 posts on KMC forums, then yes anyone can vote.

Loot

Scoobless
For 500 years an alternate Surfer in the future used the bands .... 616 Surfer has never used them.

Loot

Scoobless
The Q bands don't have a weakness the Surfer can exploit but Quasar has studied Surfer and knows how to create an armour that prevent the Surfer from harming him with energy blasts.

Soljer
Vote - Scoobless.

Just to get this god damned thing over with, stick out tongue.

Loot
can you just say why, just curious in knowing the motives

"V"
Vote- Scoobless.

Seems like he's had you on the back foot for most of the debate to be honest.

Loot

juggernaut66666
Great debate. thumb up

SpunkySmurph
Voting for Loot

He's really improved, IMO, and is doing well enough and holding his own here. In addition, his team appears to have the base power advantage.

Besides, I wanted to be controversial.

Loot

Scoobless
Ego is currently deposited in the Quantum Universe so he wont be a problem ... and the reason he's insode Quasar is that Surfer couldn't handle the job.

Q's quantum aura, which stopped the Surfer before, is up constantly through these battles and his armour only serves to further increase his durability/strength.

Quasar >>> Surfer with energy absorbtion, output and manipulation.

Quasar >>> Surfer in H2H combat (martial artist and combat trained SHIELD agent)

Spawn was taken out by Mimic at superspeed so he's of little consequence.

In fact, Mimic took out half your team on his own and that was never succesfully countered ..... his speed gives him a major advantage over ever E-meta and below on your team and all his other abilities make it possible for him to get the KOs once his speed gets him there.

Loot

Scoobless
Matter manip requires energy to pass through his energy shield in the first place, which wont happen, any energy that can harm Quasar is immediately shielded against.

H2H usually does come in to most comic characters lives at some point ... Galactus recently went H2H with Tenebrous and Odin has had plenty of physical scraps. Surfer has lost fist fights a few times due to his lack of training/natural ability ... probably stems from his passifist culture.

Spawn isn't catching Mimic by surprise or by anything else, Mimic's telepathy speed and teleportation will keep him 5 steps ahead of Spawn at all times... his strength, speed, durability and regeneration would put him miles ahead even in a straight up fist fight. The new TP/TK powers are jsut icing on the cake.

And let's not forget that Spawn doesn't know Mimic's capabilities anymore as they've changed throughout the matches, whereas Spawn's have remained pretty much the same.

Loot

Evangel94
I'm going to extend this match to monday. This will be the last extension.

Scoobless

Loot

Scoobless
My team is all wearing quantum armour instead of force fields, I have two powerful telepaths, one of whom can move at half lightspeed ... you're not doing any kidnapping and nothing your team does is "quick" to Mimic.

Sue isn't doing anything with force fields when she's being mindraped.

Surfer isn't actively manipulating holograms or force fields when he's busy being trapped in a nearly indestructible force bubble by Quasar.... who then takes a second or two, when Surfer is tied up, to absorb whatever shields are left around your team.

My Q-armour gives my team superior durability and strength in every level of the drafts.

Loot

hulk10
I got to vote for Loot.

Scoobless
You keep going on and on about Surfer's speed ... which is pretty much the same as Quasar's speed.

Also, in a battlefield that is only 20 miles across, if he hits a mere 10% of his top speed even Surfer wouldn't be able to react in time to avoid smacking into the impenetrable boundaries.

The simple fact is that A huge percentage of Surfer's speed is useless to him in this match and therefore he cannot escape captue, he can't help out the rest of your team and your whole strategy falls to pieces.

Loot
You keep going on and on about Surfer's speed ... which is pretty much the same as Quasar's speed.

Also, in a battlefield that is only 20 miles across, if he hits a mere 10% of his top speed even Surfer wouldn't be able to react in time to avoid smacking into the impenetrable boundaries.

The simple fact is that A huge percentage of Surfer's speed is useless to him in this match and therefore he cannot escape captue, he can't help out the rest of your team and your whole strategy falls to pieces.

Quasar is not as fast as surfer.
Prove me that quasar has reflexes has fast as these:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/marvel_comics_presents_001-29.jpg

thanks hulk10

Scoobless
Prove to me that what Surfer happened to be thinking at the time has any scientific merit.

The fact that Surfer has been beaten on by Thanos, Gladiator, Durok, Skreet, Lunatic, Hulk, Quasar, Thor, Odin, Loki and many others proves that he does not have "nano second" reaction times.

Though bubbles do not = facts.

Bentley
Scoob, your argument against Surfer doesnt hold, you could say that about Superman being hurted by people, assuming he does not have lighting fast reflexes. Its called PIS.

Explain why would he have a reference to a explicit "nanosecond" instead of any other time frame, people just dont think about the word nanosecond when referring time, it was obviously intended to make a speed reference. In my opinion, you are better off trying to argue that Quasar has also super speed than trying to dismiss the same ability in the surfer.

Loot

Soljer
sad

You guys suck.

I'm retracting my previous vote. I'm becoming slightly swayed...and am unsure as of yet.

Loot may actually pull this out here.

Scoobless

Scoobless
And once again ... how fast do you really think a guy can travel within a 20 mile square, indestructible, battlefield before he smashes his head open on the walls?

Quasar's armour >>> Surfer's blasts
Quasar's shields >>> Surfer's strength
Quasar's speed = Surfer's speed

Loot

Bentley
Scoob, if he was able to think up the word nanosecond it could actually imply that he is much faster than the nanosecond: Able to think before actually acting. Super fast thought, I guess you have that when you go speedester.

I insist, you are defending what to me is a wrong point.

Scoobless

Roldz
Wow, awesome match guys.. I cant decide who to vote?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
I insist, you are defending what to me is a wrong point.

Well this doesn't really have anything to do with you, but if Surfer is that fast, then so is Quasar:

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/1325/quasar050336qc.th.jpg

Quasar avoids Surfer's blast but Surfer can't avoid Quasar's

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4175/quasar050343zo.th.jpg

While in mid fight with Surfer, Quasar is fast enough to keep the upper hand while figuring out what's going on.

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/2900/quasar050387iq.th.jpg

(also points to his durability advantage)

Loot

Scoobless
Once again, as Surfer is fighting Quasar, the TP attack is only there to distract/irritate him ... if he takes his attention away from Quasar to "deal with it" then he'll lose, if he doesn't then he'll be slowed down because of it, which will also lead to him losing.

GL Cable never once mentally attacked Surfer so that comic has absolutely no relevance in this situation.

And again, Surfer has proved to be no faster than Quasar in a fight.

Loot

Scoobless
They are attacking Surfer after beating the rest of your team (as per my opening post)

They aren't necessary for the win over Surfer though, Quasar is capable of doing that on his own, this was just to speed it up a little.

What time zone are you in Loot? (what time is it at the time of this post?)

Loot
They are attacking Surfer after beating the rest of your team (as per my opening post)

They aren't necessary for the win over Surfer though, Quasar is capable of doing that on his own, this was just to speed it up a little.

What time zone are you in Loot? (what time is it at the time of this post?)

Thats assuming your beating the rest of my team.

if your in england, its one hour early in here. so now its 23:20

Scoobless
if your in england, its one hour early in here. so now its 23:20

It's 23:20 here .... so are you saying you're at 22:20?

Loot
It's 23:20 here .... so are you saying you're at 22:20?

no it was 23.20 here too, it seems its the same time.

Evangel94
This match will end early Monday morning. So with any last bit of debating and last minutes votes, be sure to get it in tonight.

The next match will be "Typhus vs Roldz", set to go tommorow. The fight will take place in the French Alps. The battlefield size will be 30 x 30 square miles.

Scoobless
Ok.... getting close to the end now.

First, I've stuck to my opening strategy through the whole match while Loot has been forced to alter his a few times.

This is important because it shows that his plan wont work and will throw his team into disarray.

He's relying on Surfer to fight Quasar, cover his team in force fields, find/kill Psylocke, fight off psi-attacks, heal his team, telepathically link his team (which isn't even possible), manipulate holograms, carry teammates around, fire energy blasts, create more shields on the fly ... and some other stuff too.

Now, yes, Surfer can do all those things, but not at the same time and not when fighting Quasar who is of equal or greater power than the Surfer.

He's claiming superior speed is pretty much all Surfer needs to win the whole match by himself..... which is illogical as Quasar has shown plenty of times to be as fast as Surfer.

Surfer can fly at may, many, times lightspeed ... but the battlefield is only 20 miles across.... if he hits lightspeed at all he'll have less than a thousandth of a second before he smashes into an indestructible wall.... and that's only if he's at the farthest point from that wall.

This all means that he's limited to far less than lightspeed ..... which means he has no speed advantage over Quasar at all.

Surfer can't win a fight against Quasar with energy blasts as they would be easily blocked or absorbed, even an unarmoured Quasar can take energy blasts from Surfer without injury.... energy is Quasar's field of cosmic expertise.

The only real chance Surfer would have to inflict damage is to get physical.... something he has proved to be dreadful at..... and even then Quasar's armour can withstand any blow the Surfer would land.

Surfer is overtaxed, he's moving at sub light speeds and he will be caught by Quasar.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8203/quasar38137pe.th.jpg

There's no way Surfer is easily breaking out of a force bubble composed of layered shielding, each stronger than the one shown above.

Surfer will not beat Quasar.

I've explained a couple of times how and why the rest of my team will defeat the rest of Loot's "team" .... I say "team" as he seems to be completely dependant on the Sufer to carry him through the match.

King Kandy
I've gotta vote for Loot, he had to alter his strategy, but his latest ones a winner.

Scoobless
Ok.... getting close to the end now.

First, I've stuck to my opening strategy through the whole match while Loot has been forced to alter his a few times.

This is important because it shows that his plan wont work and will throw his team into disarray.

He's relying on Surfer to fight Quasar, cover his team in force fields, find/kill Psylocke, fight off psi-attacks, heal his team, telepathically link his team (which isn't even possible), manipulate holograms, carry teammates around, fire energy blasts, create more shields on the fly ... and some other stuff too.

Now, yes, Surfer can do all those things, but not at the same time and not when fighting Quasar who is of equal or greater power than the Surfer.

He's claiming superior speed is pretty much all Surfer needs to win the whole match by himself..... which is illogical as Quasar has shown plenty of times to be as fast as Surfer.

Surfer can fly at may, many, times lightspeed ... but the battlefield is only 20 miles across.... if he hits lightspeed at all he'll have less than a thousandth of a second before he smashes into an indestructible wall.... and that's only if he's at the farthest point from that wall.

This all means that he's limited to far less than lightspeed ..... which means he has no speed advantage over Quasar at all.

Surfer can't win a fight against Quasar with energy blasts as they would be easily blocked or absorbed, even an unarmoured Quasar can take energy blasts from Surfer without injury.... energy is Quasar's field of cosmic expertise.

The only real chance Surfer would have to inflict damage is to get physical.... something he has proved to be dreadful at..... and even then Quasar's armour can withstand any blow the Surfer would land.

Surfer is overtaxed, he's moving at sub light speeds and he will be caught by Quasar.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/8203/quasar38137pe.th.jpg

There's no way Surfer is easily breaking out of a force bubble composed of layered shielding, each stronger than the one shown above.

Surfer will not beat Quasar.

I've explained a couple of times how and why the rest of my team will defeat the rest of Loot's "team" .... I say "team" as he seems to be completely dependant on the Sufer to carry him through the match.

Originally posted by King Kandy
I've gotta vote for Loot, he had to alter his strategy, but his latest ones a winner.

In what way? remembering that altering strategy after the match starts is a really, really, bad idea in team matches.

bigbran
I vote Scoobless (even if I see a way around his strategy... evil face ).

He has been consistent.
He has shown proof of why Surfer won't break his shields the way Loot thinks they will crack.
He has seen through Loot's strategy (in my mind anyway).
He has involved his team, not just his most powerful character.

Good debate, but I think Scoobs won.

batdude123
Voting Scoobless

He's stuck to his guns this entire fight, and it paid off for him. Loot understanding this, had to adjust.

Brian Oswald
I vote for Scoobs

DarkCrawler
Still can vote?

Voting for Scoobs. All around better points and his posts are presented better.

Evangel94
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I vote for Scoobs

Sorry, but you need at least 800 posts to vote in this tournament.

Anyway, I'm going to give this match an extra two hours because it is a very close match at the moment, and I want to give everyone time to vote.

Current Votes:

SpunkySmurph - Loot
hulk10 - Loot
King Kandy - Loot

V - Scoobless
Bigbran - Scoobless
batdude123 - Scoobless
DarkCrawler - Scoobless

Scoobless is in the lead with a 4 to 3 vote.

Loot

Evangel94
I think this match has gone on long enough and whoever wanted to vote probably already has.

The results are in.

SpunkySmurph - Loot
hulk10 - Loot
King Kandy - Loot

V - Scoobless
Bigbran - Scoobless
batdude123 - Scoobless
DarkCrawler - Scoobless

Scoobless edges it out in a close 4 to 3 vote. Scoobless advances to the final match.

Loot, thank you for participating in the 2nd Slugfest Showdown. You fought hard, for a former slugfest champion. But it looks like someone new is going to take the title the 2nd time around. Good match though.

Match over.

Loot
Great fight scoobs, congrats.
Thanks to all that believed i could pull this one and to ev for the invitation.

Scoobless
Good match Loot.

Soljer
Heh, I would have came in and voted Loot last minute just to force ANOTHER extension.

I'm a dick like that.

But honestly, even now, I can't really tell who I would have voted for. Both contestants did an excellent job. Kudos to both of you.

Blair Wind
Loot won last time?

Evangel94
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Loot won last time?

Yes, but he was known as 'Norrin Radd' back then.

The "Typhus vs Roldz" match will be tommorow.

Loot
yep, i wanted a more original name so i chnage for my regular nick withc is the name of my favorite band backwards. Altthou i think norrin radd is a very cool name.

I made a mistake, when choosing myu team, i truly believe in one thing that aparently its wrong or very dificult to prove.
And i also had bad luck, any time i was fighting in the tournament i was facing scoobs, first fought was scoobs, then i was able to defeat everybody who lost. And when i was back in the tournament, guess who i had to face? scoobs again. lol
but to me it was a great fight and that whats matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.