Chang Koehan vs Hugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Hugo and his manager, Poison are in South Korea scouting fighters for a wrestling tag-team (seeing as how Ryu didn't work out, since Ryu had to use two Shinshoryukens, a kitchen sink, and a vodka bottle to put Hugo down).

While checking out Kaphwan's Team Korea, they instantly see Chang Koehan as a prospective member of their team.

Hugo and Poison approach Chang with the offer to join their team. Chang refuses, mainly out of fear for Kim. Unfortunately, saying no to Poison means that you join one way or another and sends Hugo after him.

Surviving a Shinshoryuken is one thing, but several iron balls to the skull is a far, far different thing.

Cloud_VII
Let the battle begin!

TricksterPriest
I honestly can't call it. If Chang has his little buddy running interference, Hugo goes down. Straight fight? I heard Hugo trained by getting hit by canonballs. So I'm favoring him.

Sado22
Major, Ryu did one shinshoryuken to Hugo and the big man survived it. according to Tiamat that is the only thing that is known regarding the fight. For all we know Ryu lost to Hugo.
however, i do favor the vodka and the kitchen sink bit! laughing
make it a rocket launcher attack, a few shots with a baseball bat, and finally an almighty hit by swining E.Honda into him...that's gotta work!

anyway regarding the fight.....if Hugo can lift Chang for any of his moves then probably yeah, Hugo wins. otherwise, Chang will sit on him...and Poison for good measure!

laughing

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
Major, Ryu did one shinshoryuken to Hugo and the big man survived it. according to Tiamat that is the only thing that is known regarding the fight.

I know. The second super, kitchen sink and the vodka bottle was stuck in there for dramatic purposes.

I forgot to mention that the version of Chang I'm using does have Choi with him (i.e., his CvSNK2 version.)

Remulous
Good fight, I can't decide a winner. If Choi jumps in then Poisen will jump in and despite her looks she's a decent fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.