Big Barda vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard rules etc. They begin the fight in the Rome Colosseum.

1. No Mega-Rod for Barda. Namor is in his classic costume.
2. No Mega-Rod for Barda. Namor is in the black suit that keeps him hydrated.
3. Barda has the Mega-Rod. Namor is in the black suit.

DarkCrawler
1. Namor
2. Namor
3. Barda

invisiblewoman
i dunno who big barda is embarrasment care to enlighten me?

xmarksthespot
Barda's a New God, she's very strong and is also quite skilled I think, but I'm not incredibly familiar with her some others on here probably are though.

Here's a few bios:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Barda
http://www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteams/profiles/barda.html

Alfheim
DC....yuck.

xmarksthespot
Bump...

and
Originally posted by Alfheim
DC....yuck. ? erm

batdude123
Barda is basically Diana without the ability to fly.

She wins.

D-Block
I read a book once where Barda was being pended down by a force that was the weight of a continent but she was still on her hands and knees supporting the weight is Namor strong enough to do that?

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
1. Namor
2. Namor
3. Barda

agree'ed

Accel
Originally posted by D-Block
I read a book once where Barda was being pended down by a force that was the weight of a continent but she was still on her hands and knees supporting the weight is Namor strong enough to do that?
Since it was Barda who stated it weighed as much as a continent when she was struggling with it, I wouldn't take that description literally.

King KAM
Barda definatley on 1 and 3....2 could be a toughy if it keeps him at 100%

xmarksthespot
Bump.

hunbu04
branda also have a mother box don't forget

xmarksthespot
She has the equipment I've specified in the OP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Since it was Barda who stated it weighed as much as a continent when she was struggling with it, I wouldn't take that description literally. Well since Barda is strong enough to stalemate Diana, and Diana has shown to be able to lift at least that much weight, I'd say she was telling the truth. She is stronger than namor by a Bit much. and She is a New God on top of that with years of fighting experience as the leader of the female Furies.

leonidas
prolly barda, namor, barda. she is tough as nails and was laying a beat down on ww 1M. she's also gone 1on1 with dc's thor. barda is ww level, for certain.

xmeat
namor could have a shot with the trident.

TricksterPriest
Wait. she can hang with Wondy? Why is this even a debate then? We all agreed that Wonder Woman demolishes Namor. Thus, Barda should be able to beat his atlantian ass into the ground.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait. she can hang with Wondy? Why is this even a debate then? We all agreed that Wonder Woman demolishes Namor. Thus, Barda should be able to beat his atlantian ass into the ground. ww doesn't beat namor but thats for something else.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat, shut up. We already proved Wondy spanks Namor. Even Darkcrawler acknowledged that fight was spite. And he's the biggest Namor fan here.

Badabing
If Barda has her weapon (Mega Rod?) then she wins without breaking a sweat.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xmeat, shut up. We already proved Wondy spanks Namor. Even Darkcrawler acknowledged that fight was spite. And he's the biggest Namor fan here. so just cause he's the biggest namor fan doesn't mean he has the right opinion of everything.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
so just cause he's the biggest namor fan doesn't mean he has the right opinion of everything.
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.