If men and women are the same...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
...Why do people have sex changes? They say things like "I'm a man trapped in a woman's body." and vice versa, but if men and women are the same, then that statement is ridiculous. Therefore a sex change operation is nothing more than an act of social-phobia -- afraid of what everyone else might think. Therefore, what those people need is therapy.

PVS
FAIL

Marxman
xyz must have recently found out his gf was a man. stick out tongue

smoker4
Its the adams apple right? well that or the cock and two balls!

soin2cal
I think there is a huge difference between both sexeslaughing out loud

botankus
Or if xyz is undergoing the procedure himself, he is probably still in the recovery room. I'm thinking (his) very next post will be the first thought from "the new xyz."

InnerRise
Ummm.........Okay...............are you for real?

If it was social phobia do you really think they would want to draw attention to themselves and be confident enough to go through such a procedure?

You're obviously too young to even COMPREHEND the gravity of this topic and should wait a few years and then come back to it.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Shakyamunison
Let me go check to see what the differences are... be right back...

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lord xyz
...Why do people have sex changes? They say things like "I'm a man trapped in a woman's body." and vice versa, but if men and women are the same, then that statement is ridiculous. Therefore a sex change operation is nothing more than an act of social-phobia -- afraid of what everyone else might think. Therefore, what those people need is therapy.

Men and Women are equal, but not the same.

Even more so, one man is very different from another man, and one woman is very different from another woman.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I don't normally do this, but...

Originally posted by PVS
FAIL

BackFire
"Why do people have sex changes?"

Because they're yucky and gay.

lord xyz
Hehe, I forgot why when making this thread, my mistake.

debbiejo
I would never change my sex cause in my last life I got bored...soooo...This one is much more fun.... eek!

FeceMan
Sex changes are disgusting. And they're called "gender reassignment surgeries" nowadays.

(Have you ever seen pics of those? It makes me wince.)

Also, the psychoanalysis in the first post = fail.

§P0oONY
Erm... Men aren't the same as Women, did your mother not teach you about the birds and the bees XYZ?

Also Feceman, why such a strong opinion, how the hell does it effect you? Bad experience?

LethalFemme

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Maybe he has both.scared
Hermaphrodite? hmm

LethalFemme

FeceMan

Strangelove
...Why do people have sex changes? They say things like "I'm a man trapped in a woman's body." and vice versa, but if men and women are the same, then that statement is ridiculous. Therefore a sex change operation is nothing more than an act of social-phobia -- afraid of what everyone else might think. Therefore, what those people need is therapy. Your question is dependant on the assumption that men are the same as women. Which they are not. Which renders your question useless.

lord xyz
Right, so the only reason people have sex changes is to have the opposite sex organs. Pretty perverted really.

lil bitchiness

And who exactly EVER said that women and men are the same? Are you blind?
Women and men are NOT the same. That is the whole point. Reproduction of humans works because they are not the same.

Like PVS said - FAIL.

lord xyz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And who exactly EVER said that women and men are the same? Are you blind?
Women and men are NOT the same. That is the whole point. Reproduction of humans works because they are not the same.

Like PVS said - FAIL. I meant the same as in there isn't stuff for men and women, I was ruling out the biological differences.

§P0oONY
I meant the same as in there isn't stuff for men and women, I was ruling out the biological differences.
you can't simply rule them out... It would make your whole question invalid.

Oncewhite
I use to think women and men are the same, and use to think that we are different only in our reproduction fuctions...but, lately, I am more persauded into thinking that we are different in more ways then just physical differences. I know that women treat each other differently then men treat each other, and although women can achieve the same, discipline their body, mind, and spirit...I do think that the constrants that women place on each other is far different then the constrants men place on each other. It's not the same. Not only are people different for various reasons such as personality type, birth order, zodiac (sun) sign, and culture; and these differences are even more dynamic as all of these personality differences effect how women treat other women, how they try to control other women...and how men work with other men..., the main difference is on how men and women treat the same sex and the unspoken laws they enforce on the same sex.

I know my mom was old fashion, and religious, and she felt that women shouldn't wear pants, should have their head covered with a cloth or wig, should not speak so openly or have too many opinions...and presumptions about people based on looks, so if a person wore tight cloths, maybe that person is a prostitute...that kind of thinking was all over the place.

Oncewhite
Think about the cultures that stone women to death for cheating or not being virgins, the men aren't stoned to death, but in the old testament (Christianity, Judaism (Talmud) and Koran), both the man and woman should be stoned to death, but in the new testament, only the woman was going to be stoned. and no other woman protested to help her, Jesus did, as he questioned the other men and asked which of them, who is without sin; if any of them are without sin, then caste the first stone, and He was the example of a man without sin and he didn't stone her. I've talked to women who feel that the female was so wrong, she should have been stoned, but when I introduce the fact that the man isn't stoned, they get quiet. And that a man isn't going to enforce public stoning of another man, but women will allow another woman to be stoned for the exact same thing that a man does. So, yeah, different rules are applied to the same sex, and it's not the "mans" fault, I think at times, it's women.

Bardock42
Right, so the only reason people have sex changes is to have the opposite sex organs. Pretty perverted really.

Not really. No. (perverted I mean)

Oncewhite
I should add that somethings are done for good, not sure how you all feel about prohibition, but that was caused by a woman's movement to get rid of alcohol.

I think that with men, if they date a woman that is younger or older, as long as she isn't illegal, no one questions it, but if a woman does it, she is a freak or crazy or loser or whatever, it's a different set of scales that women use to judge each other, it's not liberated. And again, if a man cheats, it's not the same as the female. I think the only reason another man would get involved if it's his business like his daughter or wife, but for a woman, it doesn't have to be her business at all, she'll put herself into that situation and trouble the other woman who she doesn't even know. There are countless other examples, but there are good things that women do as well, i'm just focusing on the differences in "rules" that women place on each other as opposed to the "rules" men place on each other.

Men have comfort in each other, brotherhoods, women are too catty to get along. That may be harsh, but this is what i see so far.

§P0oONY
Oncewhite... This thread is not about the difference between men and women.

LethalFemme

Oncewhite
There's no use trying to talk sense into her.no expression

well, if a=b, then there is no difference. However, if there is a difference b/t men and women, then they aren't the same.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Oncewhite
well, if a=b, then there is no difference. However, if there is a difference b/t men and women, then they aren't the same.

Not what this thread is about.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bardock42

There's no use trying to talk sense into her.no expression

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Bardock42

Yeah, i know it's about sex change, and folks thinking they are "female" spirit locked in a male's body and vise versa...and the assumption was IF men and women are the SAME...my argument is that men and women aren't the same.

Rogue Jedi
because some people like to take it up the butt.

Fishy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
because some people like to take it up the butt.

Both sexes can take it up the butt

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Fishy
Both sexes can take it up the butt

But is so much better with man ass. MMmmm flex.

Mindship
People seek sex-change operations for one of two reasons...

1. They think the "grass is greener on the other side" (hopefully, therapy weeds these people out).
2. At some point during fetal development, hormones kick in and further "genderize" the body. However, sometimes things go wrong and the whole body does not genderize equally, ie, the brain's genderization does not keep pace with the rest of the body.

So, for example, if a genotype/phenotype male claims he is a "woman trapped in a man's body," this is because while his body genderized properly, his brain didn't. Because of hormonal influences in the womb, his brain genderized like a female.

As for, say, being a female soul/spirit trapped in a male bod...there is no evidence to indicate that this is "what's really" going on.

Capt_Fantastic
I don't get sex changes. They're weird.

That doesn't mean I don't think people should be allowed to have them, what ever gets them off I suppose. But I, personally, don't get them.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I don't get sex changes. They're weird.

That doesn't mean I don't think people should be allowed to have them, what ever gets them off I suppose. But I, personally, don't get them.

It's quite simple. A person feels they were born the wrong sex. It's NOT about sexual orientation, it's about identity as male or female. We identify as male, and are happy with it.

Not everyone is like that. Some people, for reasons which Mindship mentioned, are not at peace with thier bodies. So far, the only relief for thier pain has been sexual reassignment surgery.

Rogue Jedi
have you ever been up close and personal with someone who has had one? like talking to them face to face?

Lord Urizen
have you ever been up close and personal with someone who has had one? like talking to them face to face?

No, but ive read online journals, watched Logo documentaries, and have heard it enough times from various transexuals to understand it.

Rogue Jedi
there is a smell. a manly smell that cannot be vanquished.

Lord Urizen
there is a smell. a manly smell that cannot be vanquished.

droolio

TRUST ME I know this from personal experience !

But in all seriousness, that sucks for the transexual. You know there is a mental anguish when a man or woman feels they are living in the wrong body.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
It's quite simple. A person feels they were born the wrong sex. It's NOT about sexual orientation, it's about identity as male or female. We identify as male and are happy with it.

Not everyone is like that. Some people, for reasons which Mindship mentioned, are not at peace with thier bodies. So far, the only relief for thier pain has been sexual reassignment surgery.

Most things are simple. That doesn't mean I understand them.

So far? What kind of advancement are you expecting? If they don't like their dick, then that's their thing. As I said, they're welcome to it. But that doesn't mean I get it. I never said they have to identify with any particular gender, I only said I don't get it. I guess I like my dick too much to ever consider having it hacked off. But that's cool. They've been doing it in Asia and India for thousands of years. I didn't say it should stop.

Mindship
You know there is a mental anguish when a man or woman feels they are living in the wrong body.
< knows anguish from living inside the wrong economic class.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mindship
I laughed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
droolio

TRUST ME I know this from personal experience !

But in all seriousness, that sucks for the transexual. You know there is a mental anguish when a man or woman feels they are living in the wrong body.
this is where cross dressing comes into play.

smoker4
Originally posted by Mindship

hahahahahahahahhaaa no wai! ffs

Rogue Jedi
too wong foo, anyone?

Mišt
Exactly.euro+diva =mistboobs

***** laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
fi she tells you thats a sausage in her panties, shes only half lying.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Most things are simple. That doesn't mean I understand them.

So far? What kind of advancement are you expecting? If they don't like their dick, then that's their thing. As I said, they're welcome to it. But that doesn't mean I get it. I never said they have to identify with any particular gender, I only said I don't get it. I guess I like my dick too much to ever consider having it hacked off. But that's cool. They've been doing it in Asia and India for thousands of years. I didn't say it should stop.

It's been proven that some people who hold Transexual feelings (feeling they are the wrong gender), have a form of schitzophrenia, which is why they must undergo psychoanalysis before being allowed to have the sex change surgery.

They also have to wait years to get the surgery, but that's besides the point.

I love my dick too, and I can't personally identify with someone wanting to change their gender....but that doesn't mean I don't understand it.

Personally, I love being a guy. I love my pecs, I love my biceps, I love my long tan sausage, and I love my chest hair....and I also love the pecs, biceps, sausages, and chest hair of other guys droolio

And If I were born a girl, I'd probably love my boobies, ass, lips, and hair....etc.etc.

But I know what it's like to be at a point in my life, where I hated what I was....when I was much younger, I was this super skinny, big nosed, big headed doofus who was wayyy dark and hairy.... I wasn't happy with my exterior, and it caused me internal grief.

If you are not happy with your body, then it's much harder to be happy with the rest of you.

Lucky for me, I did something call, grow up........my little bodily dilemma was temporary...now I'm a lot more muscular, shapely, handsome, etc.

However, for a transexual who has to LIVE in thier body for the rest of thier life...that's hell. I don't see what's to understand. They are not happy with thier bodies....at all. That's why they change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.