lobo vs beta ray bil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
who would win.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
who would win.

Bill

Lobo's a poor rip off of Wolverine

TricksterPriest
The main man ain't going down to a horse-faced guy with a hammer. Lobo takes this. Unless Bill uses the hammer to open up a dimensional portal and wins via BFR. But I think he'd fight to the finish.

id369
If you vote for beta ray bil your racist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BRB has more versatility. He can't really kill Lobo but he can use his more exotic powers to win. 7/10 BRB

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
Bill

Lobo's a poor rip off of Wolverine

What the f**k?

DevilGoblin
Beta Ray Bill, Lobo loses horribly

DigiMark007
Lobo beat Superman while he was drunk people. Try removing your bias for a second and coming up with reasonbly informed comments. I have no problem with someone saying Lobo wins, but it's not like anything said so far (with the brief exception of TricksterPriest) has had much behind it except a declaration without support.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lobo beat Superman while he was drunk people. Try removing your bias for a second and coming up with reasonbly informed comments. I have no problem with someone saying Lobo wins, but it's not like anything said so far (with the brief exception of TricksterPriest) has had much behind it except a declaration without support.

Hey, I declared Brb wins and I gave support. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

id369
I give the match to Lobo if he is granted his ridicules (with the cloning powers)super powers at their limit.
There is nothing BRB can do to Lobo then what, a Hand full of Gods, Superman, Wonder Women, Shazam, etc..have not already tried to do.

If its comic relief Lobo, the BRB takes this.

Kurash
lobo has gone one on one with supes on several different occassions, not to mention the fact he has an unbelievable regeneration property. I dont see how BRB could stop Lobo. BRB might be more versatile than Lobo power wise, but strength id say is about equal, but Lobos overall durability combined with that healing factor makes him the winner in this fight. Hed just outlast him

Mider999
id369 thanks for your highly incorrect assumption about lobo's power i believe your talking about classic lobo, the one who broke an object the same density of the universe, killed two very strong god like beings, fought a team of gods and womped them horribley, if he's so strong now adays why didnt he end the freaking infinite crisis, i dont think you know what your talking about when it comes to lobo he's not suppose to be that strong these days and if he is please show me current feats to support such a bold claim, and dont call me a lobo hater i own ALOT of his comics, but people on this thread sometimes DO INDEED say there is a diffrence between lobo in the past and the one in the present.

I dont know if he's gotten his cloning powers back, if he has i dont know about it, he had them taken away by vrill dox but who knows that was forever ago. He does indeed still retain AMAZING regenerative abilities, he can regenerate from a pool of blood i dont dispute that what i dispute is your claims that he can go to DC heaven and suddenly do what he did in the past beating everyone up with almost no reistence save the presance himself as depicted in the comic which some seem to think doesnt count for the present time.

id369
I think, I know what I am talking about. Like I motioned earlier.
If its Lobo at his maximum abilities with cloning, I do not see BRB wining.
Lobo at his maximum = in his own comic series.

If its comic relief version of Lobo, I see Lobo losing.
Comic relief = most of the time as a guest appearance.

beta ray bob
Originally posted by id369
If you vote for beta ray bil your racist.

if you vote for lobo then you are a racist because you are shunning what is practically thor which is one of norway's most beloved ancient gods

beta ray bob
and o yeah

beta ray bill=thor=GOD

lobo=not a god
anyone with a left brain can see that

Beta Ray Howard
Lobo's beat Superman, Superman's beat Lobo. They've got a pretty even record against one another, but I'd say that Lobo probably takes a majority because Bill wouldn't be able to defeat him without BFR.

beta ray bob
lobo is a dc super hero so i naturally don't like him

id369
I always thought of him as an Anit-Hero.

Mider999
lobi is anti hero is he even a hero perioud.

BetaRayBill
I ... errrr... Beta Ray Bill wins, if its Lobo at his max in terms of powers then BRB should be allowed to use all of his arsenal of powers as well. BRB could teleport Lobo into the sun where he'd be vaporized instantly therefore no regeneration if there's nothing to regenerate from.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by beta ray bob
if you vote for lobo then you are a racist because you are shunning what is practically thor which is one of norway's most beloved ancient gods

I've been to Norway. You can keep it.

Lobo for the win - if he can take Superman while drunk, and Superman can take Thor, why should Lobo have any problems with BRB? Besides, he's about 20 zillion times cooler than BRB.

As for comparing Wolverine to Lobo - bleh. Although with the upgrades Wolverine's been getting lately, who knows - one of these days he's probably gonna be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound as well as being faster than a speeding bullet...

xmeat
beta wins.

Rick/Genis
Can't wolverine run thirty miles in a second? I heard something about a boost of speed roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
bump

snoopdogg
Lobo wins.

Priest
Bill wins.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Never liked Lobo, he lost to that poser superman. Beta Ray Bill takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.