Warpath VS Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
no weapons...

bloodlust is on...

bareknuckle style...

who's tougher?

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
no weapons...

bloodlust is on...

bareknuckle style...

who's tougher?

PowerMan

Darth Macabre
I'd go with Warpath....Although I'm surprised his strength stats ranked so low in the handbook.

the Darkone
Warpath is a class 95 at least as where cage is class 50.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by the Darkone
Warpath is a class 95 at least as where cage is class 50.

latest stat says that warpath is a class 50...

i think...

the Darkone
don't go buy handbooks they are not 100% right.

ExtraMision5555
warpaths that strong?

the Darkone
yeah he is, when he was with X-force they teamed up with spiderman to take down Juggernaut. Warpath and Juggernaut went head up and Juggernaut gave him alot off respect in their encounter. Warpath is a better fighter been trained by wolverine and cable the best h2h combatants on the men team.

snoopdogg
Warpath has been depowered. He cannot fly anymore and lost some strength. He's not Class 95. He's not even Class 50 either.

25 tons tops. But he still takes Cage imo.

Rewmac
I'll say that too snoop. He was totally badass and still is during this Shi'Ar storyline. I love this character especially coz he has good powers but not like he totally an all powerful mutant. In my opnion he can knock out Luke. Not easily though.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Warpath has been depowered. He cannot fly anymore and lost some strength. He's not Class 95. He's not even Class 50 either.

25 tons tops. But he still takes Cage imo.

wow, i didnt know warpath could fly, i thought it was his brother, thunderbird who could fly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.