Who's your favorite Jackson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus
My personal favorite is La Toya, I think she's a better singer and dancer than Janet. I haven't seen much of her lately, but last night I caught Armed and Famous and that was pretty cool. She handcuffed a dude that was like 6 times her size. It's funny to watch sweet, innocent La Toya be a real police officer.

jaden101
http://cal.narfum.org/pics/chamone-mf.jpg

Deathblow
Michael in his prime, without any competition what so ever.

LethalFemme
I'm gonna go with Jesse.yes

Nah but, I love Janet. When Is aw the Pleasure Principal. I swear I wanted to dance every since then.happy

lorddreamer
Micheal. Wanna be starting Something. Im talking about MJ from back when he made headlines through hot music, for the record.

Funkadelic
Michael off course!

BackFire
The one that doesn't look like a mutant.

Kid Kurdy
Peter.

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire
The one that doesn't look like a mutant.

the one that keeps all their (and their childrens) clothes on is fine by me

RuthlessRufus
La Toya scares me, but I love her. I'm getting more and more fond of La Toya with each episode of Armed and Famous. She's ridiculous, and those breasts are far too big for her frame, and she really hasn't quite gotten rid of that victim mentality that kept her in the abusive relationships she talked about last night - but she's honest. She's the only one of the Armed and Famous stars that isn't pretentious. She's truthful about how difficult of an adjustment it is to go from celebrity to cop. I thought it was sweet that she cooked dinner for her partner's family. We need more honest but weird celebrities. Oddly I'm starting to like Michael better now that I realize that some of the things that are odd about him just run in the family...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.