Fave Dragonball Z Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Dragonball Z is one the best animes ever.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Dragonball Z is one the best animes ever.

IMO Bleach, Naruto, Ruroni Kenshin, Trinity Blood, S-cry-ed and Fullmetal Alchemist etc are all better

but that is irrelevant to your question

but my fav character has got to be Freeza

Kento
Favorite character....Well that's an actual Akira made character it's Tien. But counting the movies and all that I don't consider to be canon characters it's Broli.

MR.Grum
cells the best

Stealth
Got to love Master Roshi...

Hidden Lotus
trunks is my favorite guy.
hes awesome!

Gregory
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IMO Bleach, Naruto, Ruroni Kenshin, Trinity Blood, S-cry-ed and Fullmetal Alchemist etc are all better

but that is irrelevant to your question

The anime that are better thenb DBZ are legion. But Piccolo and Yamucha.

King Kandy
Pretty much all the characters suck...

But Namek saga Freiza was the best, he was the only villain that really entranced me with a "Biggest Thing Ever" feel.

Hidden Lotus
smile

Darth Macabre
Couldn't this just go in the DBZ thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/309912_1-the-official-dragonball-z-thread

For the record, it's either Tien or Picollo.

Hidden Lotus
why does everybody like tien?

Kento
Cause Tien doesn't need to go Super Saiyan or be an alien or something like that to be cool. And unlike Yamcha he's not a weakling who dies and stops fighting cause he wants to stay alive and he's not a goofball like Krillen. He's actually a human who can do something. Not win but at least he'll be the first to help out.

Souichiro Nagi
Human? He has a third eye...Goku has to be my fav char he owns all!

Kento
Yes human. The third eye doesn't mean he's alien. Chiaotzu is human and look at him.

Souichiro Nagi
Doesn't mean he's Human either. You have any proof that there Human?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Souichiro Nagi
Human? He has a third eye . . .

the third eye is probably taken from the third eye chakra he could still be human

Avenger2.0
Keep in mind the president is some kind of dog like creature.

Darth Macabre

Hidden Lotus
yea we should

Remulous
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Dragonball Z is one the best animes ever. I agree, in fact TO ME it is the best anime of all time. My favorite DBZ character is Vegeto or Gogeta simply becuase I like Goku and Vegeta evenly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.