GRRR!!!!!!! (School Sucks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, since school has started, I'll be on here less often than I used to. I'll usually pop in during the weekend and on holiday breaks. I might occassionally appear during the week-nights (like I am now at 10:00 PM in Cali.) Yawn.

School was boring the first day. Second day was nearly as exciting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wish me luck with this infernal crap they call "homework"!

l~El Capitan Rex~l

ToMacco
But you are surrounded by all of the beautiful ladies every day. Think of that everyday, and you will bolt out of bed (after you snap one off eek! ).

Billy The Kid
well, you got that right

finti
I hope you get a ton of bookreports and other homework, had Civics yet?

Dexx
do what i do 'bout homework. Don't do 'em. It'll work out just fine

Gundark
finti and I can start sending Rex some correspondence courses and recommend to his teachers that they be mandatory for his graduation.

Aren't we helpful ?

mah
I'm on school, but still able to spend lots of time here...aint that something!

finti
evil face evil face What a great idea.
First assignment do a report on the European Union, its history what it is today . Benefits of being a member. The benefits of staying outside the union.

Dexx
skipping class, eh? big grin

Gundark
Sounds good finti. Make that an oral report too. evil face

finti
of course, we are going to do an oral test on his written report

yerssot
you finally discovered school sucks?
*slow handclap*
It will be a very slow and extremely boring year this time

Thomas H
just wanted to say that school sucks! big grin

Dexx
yeah..but don't ya miss the colleagues?...'t fu*k 'm i sayin...yup...school sux

yerssot
no FM is more then enough to handle

jayride
Once you've been out of school (college included) for about 3 years, something weird will happen. You'll start to crave it. You will ache to learn something new. You will have regrets and even more regrets about how you didn't take advantage of everything that was before you. You will wonder why you weren't more outgoing and quickwitted. You will realize that with your new 3 years of knowledge, you now have the ability to be a great leader amongst the younger generations. You will be awestruck as to why you didn't ask Rachel or Julie out. Why didn't you didn't have the confidence to do most of the things you daydreamed of during math? Why weren't you the quarterback and the prom king? How is it that all of a sudden you are more intelligent than the teachers, but you have no ability to use this power? ARGH!!! Take advantage of your position. Take over your school!

(as for me I was cool as shit, so no these aren't my regrets. You better get hoppin', you've got work to do looser. big grin )

jayride
did I just say all that?

Gundark
Tricky, that submit reply button. wink

But I agree with what Jayride said. It is good to continually educate yourself. In some way, anyway. People will always find you more interesting if you can converse on a variety of topics.

jayride
Yeah...try finding a job that will quench your need to be creative and learn something new.

Liberal Arts major..."Would you like fries with that?"

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I hear that.

yerssot
you hear fries?

Gundark
Somebody remind me why I missed yerssot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
you didn't, you would love to see me go away

ToMacco
jayride is dead-on-balls acurate.

That's exsactly how I feel everyday when I wake up to work at that shitty box factory.

finti
"I feel the end of the line
Dont box me in" Soundtrack to Rumble Fish by Steward Copeland(former Police drummer) and Stan Ridgeway

queeq
In fact, we all do. evil face

Gundark
Thanks finti. wink

Well you were just away yerssot. You can't go away again until next year. Its in your forum vacation contract. In the small print at the bottom.

Dexx
good thing some ppl didn't sign a thing

queeq
Can't we change his contract?

yerssot
hmmm, braking a contract...tempting... wink

Dexx
and we could all split your post count

yerssot
I would like to see that!

Dexx
90% me and 10% for y'all..

yerssot
sure thing, but do stop drinking

Dexx
is the one armed man telling ya what i'm doing again?

yerssot
no, this time it's the one eyed man

finti
How is your report progressing there Rexie

yerssot
is he even online these days?

Gundark
I wouldn't break a contract with Raz if I were you. He has Force lightning you know.

finti
so did william wallace or at least the rumors said so big grin

yerssot
well, I would be more terrified of his ligtning then Raz his wink

Fire
well wallace was cool in the movie
irl I'm not that sure tho

yerssot
well, luckily they didn't include his shooting that lightning wink

Fire
dunno think some girls would have liked those shots

yerssot
experience?

Fire
no just guessing

yerssot
well, we can always ask someone else

Gundark
Back to the school thingy.....Rex's next assignment should be a 1000 page thesis on the differing factors in the national economy and the varying potential future effects of said factors as they relate to not only the national debt but every aspect of governmentally regulated utilities, transportation and industry.

And its due this Monday.

evil face

yerssot
I wonder if I can make my homework later...

afterall, haven't been to his lessons...

Fire
yerss u have enough dutch homework so don't cheer up just yet

Dexx
u guys do homework? laughing
*sudden retain of laughter*

yerssot
it WOULD be great if you actually said what I had to do!

Fire
don't think the ppl here care so I'll icq msg it to u

yerssot
thanks, don't forget it

Dexx
laughing ...u do homework...

Fire
dexx we want to get somewhere with our school carrier ain't like romania here stick out tongue

Dexx
lol...here...it doesn't matter much weather u graduate with high success....if you know the right ppl..and i don't laughing

Sabrea
errr...i HATE school...who even decided that people needed to go to school?? whoever it was deserves a good punch in the face and im all for going back in time and doing it...hmm, now how to get my ands on that top secret time machine...oops, did i say that? shit, i promised the government i wuldnt say anything about the time machine, oh well...and dexx, not doing homework doesnt help...for two years in a row i didnt do any of my homework...and i failed every single class...which is how i have messed up my life completly and wont get anywhere...thats why some people may actually want to do their work...especially if you want to get somewhere in your life other than a job at the local mcdonalds...anyway...if all goes to plan, you are all talking to an actress to be...the school says im good enough...its just my grades arent...but if i become famous, youll all be the first to get money from it, the people that are nice to me anyways...and i am just rambling on and on...please forgive me..its like 1:30 am and i have gotten not sleep at all since school has started...oh, and btw, i probably wont be coming to the forum that often...whenever i get a chance...

BackFire349
i aint going to school right now. im enjoying my break till febuary.

Sabrea
-.- not fair...oh wow...did i actually type all that?? i dont remember typing any of it...shows how tired i am huh??...i am NOT getting up until at least noon when i finally go to sleep..

Fire
well I don't think this schoolyear is gonna be that bad for me and yerss, only the gettin' up early thing is annoying

yerssot
and that teacher dutch? and the one from chemistry?
and who do we have for PE?

Fire
yerss a lil' homework won't kill you
chemistry will be doable
and we only have two hours of PE (which still is way too much)

yerssot
a little? my wrists ache from typing and then they expact me to write all those stupid things down? Can't he do it himself?

Sabrea
if your teacher writes everything for you then your not going to learn anything

Dexx
chemestry sick
hope i pass....

yerssot
who said I wanted to learn?

Dexx
u don't......even i want to learn some things......Just not in the immediate future

yerssot
they spend lots of years teaching you to breath properly

finti
in other countries it comes natural, but I guess you take after holland there.

yerssot
Romania and Holland are a few miles away from eachother, how can that be then?

keokiswahine
be careful WHAT you breathe...................... stick out tongue wink big grin evil face all those doughnuts will kill ya. laughing laughing out loud smokin' rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*homer simpsons voice*
hmm, donuts...

*starts to drool*

keokiswahine
*hands yersssssssss a towel for his drool*

yerssot
is it with chocolate? smile

finti
I was talking to YOU Yersie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
actually they teach us a very strange thinggie round here..i think they call it.mm....mm..m....math yeah that's it. Veeeeeeery strange

yerssot
why do you call me that?

finti
me with Yersie or Dexx with very strange

yerssot
you

finti
ain it cute

yerssot
no

finti
...cuddly

yerssot
if you want someone to hug, ask gundark

Dexx
ooh..ooh..i know a kodiak bear good for such things.

Gundark
*runs around with arms open*

Who wants a hug ?? smile

yerssot
tempting

mah
yay! huggggg

Thomas H
just wanted to drop by and once again say that school sucks pretty big!

Billy The Kid
but luckily enough we got something cool in Norway which other countries dont have, and this school year it is time!!!!!

Russ 2003!!!!!!!!

Thomas H
we are going to rock the f****** world! Russ 2003 yeaaa baby!comon, im going to drink every ****ing day! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa i cant wait! anyone heard about it here? thats russ im talking about!

Billy The Kid
I cant wait....but Its so long sad

finti
I remember being RUSS(graduate students are called RUSS in Norway)
RUSS 1989, well remember and remember at least I have been told what happened.

yerssot
Russians wink

Thomas H
never! what was it like for you Finti?

finti
aint that a bit personal question there Thomas eek! eek!

No it was fun all the way , I was drunk every day big grin even at school during classes. I even showed up for class at a different school too. I was Blue, they were red(we wear colored dresses blue=business schools, red = those too dumb to get in on a business school big grin ) and the teacher didnt even notice laughing out loud I even answered on one of his question big grin

Corran
Nice one Finti, I did the same thing some friends of mine went to a different school so I used to go and sit in their school a few times when I had easy classes that I did need to go to, their teachers never noticed.

finti
and we were all drunk when it happen so you can imagine the fuzz when I answered his question big grin

Corran
laughing out loud

finti
and it was the correct answere as well big grin big grin

Fire
well that'd be a laugh if it would happen in our class

yerssot
what? they wouldn't notice either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.