Best comic-book rivalry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

systemshock2
Which comic book rivalry between a superhero and their archenemy is the best one in your opinion.

For me it's definitely Superman and Lex Luthor, the ultimate good vs. evil, mind over muscle scenario. For over 60 plus years these guys have been going at it, and with the revamp of the Superman mythos in the late 80's, then the new Birthright series has only made their rivalry even better.

So which do you think the best?

StarsNeverFall7
Im personally like the Batman/Joker rivalry, due to the simple fact they neither can really seem to want to completely kill the other but they both know that they will be the cause of the others death. Its odd yes, but for me it works.

SpunkySmurph
Bats and Joker, ftw.

They are both so completley integrated into the others' psche that they become a part of one another.

bigbran
Captain America/Red Skrull.
They have been fighting since WW II.

The Nazi vs the American... tis genius.

DigiMark007
Bats/Joker. Hell, I don't even read their stuff much, but it's still the best. They interact so well with one another, and make each other better.

I also like DD/Kingpin. I've never actually seen them fight in a comic, but there's genuine hatred there.

Lucid Lui
Wolverine/Sabretooth is a great one.
A personal fav of mine is, of course, Aquaman/Black Manta.

But yeah, i'd say Bats/Joker and DD/Kingpin are the best.

nimbus006
Alex Summers and Bobby Drake over Lorna.

Cyclops and Wolverine over Jean.

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Bats/Joker. Hell, I don't even read their stuff much, but it's still the best. They interact so well with one another, and make each other better.

Nor do I, although the Killing Joke, and Dark Knight returns are two of my favourite books.

Grimm22
Most of these aren't really rivalries

They are just mortal enemies

Beta Ray Howard
Marvel did a poll on theirs a couple years back. Spider-Man/Venom won over Spidey/Goblin. I laughed.

Doc Ock
Best: Batman vs Joker.

Worst: Spider-Man vs Venom.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Best: Batman vs Joker.

Worst: Spider-Man vs Venom.

Says a Doc Ock fan. Big suprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pardon Spider-Man for having a rivalry with a character of depth, rather than a fat dude with octopus arms.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Says a Doc Ock fan. Big suprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pardon Spider-Man for having a rivalry with a character of depth, rather than a fat dude with octopus arms.

Depth? I thought you were talking about Venom?

Anyway aside from Punisher/Jigsaw, Spider-man/Venom is the worst on the poll.

willRules

I also like DD/Kingpin. I've never actually seen them fight in a comic, but there's genuine hatred there.

I have a reprint of their first fight I believe. It's in Millar's run and Kingpin wins

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Depth? I thought you were talking about Venom?

Hardy har har.

btw, checked that Naruto manga. Said nothing about Gaara's sand beating the sound barrier. Didn't say that in the series either.

Doc Ock
Says a Doc Ock fan. Big suprise.

So what if I'm a Doc Ock fan??

A character of depth?? Please tell me you're not talking about Venom.

LOL! You'd find more depth in a puddle in the Sahara desert, than with that slobbery tongued retard.

Spidey's best personal rival is Green Goblin. Always has been and always will be.

And Ock has waaaaaaaaaaaay more depth than Brock. Most people are born criminals, or made criminals thru accidents or loss of a loved one etc.

Eddie Brock lost a job. LMAO! Pathetic. No wonder Sam Raimi never wanted to use him in his movies.

Grimm22
I don't know who is a greater enemy for Daredevil

Kingpin or Bullseye erm

Because while Bullseye is essentially his mortal enemy. Kingpin goes a little deeper

Kingpin usually doesn't get his hands dirty, but he is the source of the crime

He is represents everything Daredevil is against

WrathfulDwarf
Batman vs. The Joker is the milestone in comic books.

Beta Ray Howard
So what if I'm a Doc Ock fan??

It's the same with every Doc Ock fan. They're all pissed off because he's shown in the 90's to be a pansy on more than one account.

A character of depth?? Please tell me you're not talking about Venom.

LOL! You'd find more depth in a puddle in the Sahara desert, than with that slobbery tongued retard.

Considering that the guy's one of the more developed villains in Spider-Man's rogue's gallery, I think not. The guy's got over 100 comics to his name alone, most of them taking good looks into the character, and showing that he wasn't always just a cold blooded killer.

Anyone who has read Lethal Protector would know that.
Spidey's best personal rival is Green Goblin. Always has been and always will be.

Nope. Spider-Man's most classic rivalry is with Green Goblin. Please get it right. When the Spider-Man fans voted on who they thought was the best, they voted Spider-Man/Venom.

Get the facts straight, please.

And Ock has waaaaaaaaaaaay more depth than Brock. Most people are born criminals, or made criminals thru accidents or loss of a loved one etc.

Not really. He's a pissed off short man with some extra arms. In just about any story I've read of him, that's how he comes across. I even read Spider-Man/Doc Ock year one, and he still comes across as the stereotypical mad scientist type.

He's pretty lame. erm There's dozens of better mad scientists out there that are smarter, much more lethal, and better reads, such as Dr. Doom, Thanos, Magneto, High Evolutionary, etc.

Ock is mediocre at best. Learn to live, kiddo.

Eddie Brock lost a job. LMAO! Pathetic. No wonder Sam Raimi never wanted to use him in his movies.

Because Sam Raimi has an awesome judgment on what's good and not good, which is why we get about one good Spidey moment per movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brock didn't "just lose a job." He lost nearly everything in his livelyhood, but it's obvious you don't know much about Venom. I'll let you in on a little secret. Brock was diagnosed with cancer, and is the result of an abused childhood, whose psychological profile shows a huge inferiority complex.

If you're gonna give your opinion, have one with an educated backing, not just fanboyish rantings that lack depth and preception.

Go back to the Spider-man forums and piss and moan about Electro not being the second villain in the thrid movie.

WrathfulDwarf
Usually rivalries began during friendships. I think GG and Spidey is very unique in it's own sense.

Venom vs Spiderman was more of the 90's rivalry.

Black Adam
Spider-man and the Green Goblin.
Bullseye and Daredevil
Batman and the joker

those three all pretty much tie up in first place for me.

Doc Ock
It's the same with every Doc Ock fan. They're all pissed off because he's shown in the 90's to be a pansy on more than one account.

And you say I don't have my facts straight??

I know MANY Ock fans, and they agree the 90's was one of his best periods. Two awesome bouts with the Sinister Six, the near destruction of the Daily Bugle and kidnapping of MJ, the Web of Death arc just to name a few.

He was even instrumental in saving Spidey's life in the 90's. He cured him of a deadly virus he was dying of, because he wanted the personal pleasure of finishing off Spider-Man himself in a grand and glorious manner.

A developed villain is he?? So how is he developed then?? He loses his job because of his own stupidity, and in true idiotic fashion, he blames someone else.

Then what?? Oh yes, he stalks Spider-Man over and over. Nothing ever happens. Same crap again and again.

If a villain is really a decent rival, he affects the hero personally. Joker, Green Goblin, Bullseye etc. They've all severely hurt or killed people close to the hero.

Heck, even Doc Ock has been involved in the deaths and bashed and kidnapped people close to Peter, and he doesn't even have a personal vendetta with him.

What has Venom done?? NOTHING!!!

When you have hero and villain rivalry, it eventually culminates in some dramatic and devastating way. Venom and Spidey are in the exact same place they were when he was first introduced.

No, scratch that. Brock is in hospital because he tried to kill himself again, and the Scorpion is the new Venom big grin

My facts are quite straight. it's you who has his head in the clouds.

Where is this vote?? How many people voted?? Because if you read ANYWHERE about the Green Goblin, he is cited as Spidey's deadliest foe.

Why?? Because he discovered his identity, and unlike ol' meat head Brock, he actually used it to hurt Peter. Killed Gwen, Peter's unborn baby, orchestrated the Clone Saga, nearly killed Aunt May, and so much more.

Oh dear. I can see the ignorance is strong in this one.

If you think Ock has little depth, then you think the exact same can be said for Spider-Man, because their backgrounds are VERY similar.

Both science geeks as kids, both bullied in school, had no friends, unpopular with girls, lost a parent at a young age, and both acquired an amazing power in a radioactive lab accident.

But Peter chose to use great power with great responsibility, while Ock does the opposite. He uses it for his own selfish and evil gain. He's a product of his harsh upbringing.

He's what the Marvel writers call the Peter Parker gone bad.

LOL! Oh, if anyone needs to learn, it's you big grin Maybe you should eat some brains like ol' meathead. Or better yet, why don't you grow one wink

Considering the Spidey movies are in the top 10 highest grossing movies of all time, and hailed as one of the greatest superhero movies ever, yeah I'd say Raimi is a good judge of what's good.

I know everything there is to know about him.

He lost his job because of his own dumb ass stupidity. Anyone with half a brain could see it. But that retard went and blamed someone else.

Like I said, weak and pathetic.

Diagnosed with cancer, about 15 years after being Venom. And what did they do with that storyline?? Had him slit his wrists and make Mac Gargan be the new Venom. LOL! big grin

Oh, but I have all the facts. There is nothing you can tell me about Venom that I don't already know. Not a damn thing wink

Awwww, why am I exposing your weak arguements for the tripe that they are??

Tell me where to go and what to do?? Grow up!

WrathfulDwarf
Actually the 80's and early 90's were among the best periods for Spidey. I remenber dropping the Amazing Spiderman series after Todd and Erick left.

The minute I saw The Spider slayers and the cosmic crap I gave up. Only thing that ever caught my attention was Flash and Blackcat relationship.

Doctor S.T.D.
You have to love the Daksied Orion one as well.

The Joker#1
Joker vs Batman of course. No greater antagonist than the clown prince of crime! Murdered Robin (Jason Todd), crippled Barbara Gordon, tortured Jim Gordon, and killed Gordon's wife. What a guy. Nothing is beyond him.

I really enjoy Dr Doom's rivalry with Reed Richards, and Spider-Man's with the Green Goblin.

Never thought much of Wolverine and Sabretooth's one. It had it's moments. But then I've really gone off Wolverine in the last few years. He's too overused IMO. And I hate the Spider-Man/Venom one. Venom is just a terrible villain IMO.

Beta Ray Howard
And you say I don't have my facts straight??

Yep. That's why the rest of the post was just senseless blather from someone whose central thought is "OMG DOC OCK IS TEH BEST EVAR!"

You fail. Insert quarter and try again.

Beta Ray Howard
Back on topic before the doofus from the Spidey area shows up again, I'm not suprised Joker/Bats is the top vote. Theirs is probably one of the more iconic rivalries of all time. It has a LOT of depth, much more than most. I loved Alan Moore's spin on it with The Killing Joke.

roughrider
On that list, I like Batman vs. Joker, Spider Man vs. Green Goblin, and Captain America vs. Red Skull.

Punisher vs. Jigsaw shouldn't be up there. It doesn't even make sense, considering Frank kills nearly all his opponenets.

Maybe my favourite rivalry, is not on the list -

DAREDEVIL vs. KINGPIN. The mutual hatred they have is extrodinary. thumb up

Rewmac
But of course Green Lantern and Sinestro. The whole origin of the yellow impurity and weakness to it and the whole origin of the Green energy is just amazing. When the devestating colors of energies crash you can see the total rival Sinestro and Hal Jordan one out for power and the other out to help the people around him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like batman joker becuz batman is so intelligent and heknows that joker is a murdering maniac. Joker is out of his mind and sick and so batman must always remember that joker isn't really acting of his own violition. he's sick and needs help. SO batman can't just like, beat him to a pulp as he would someone like bane or the man bat.

Doc Ock
Yep. That's why the rest of the post was just senseless blather from someone whose central thought is "OMG DOC OCK IS TEH BEST EVAR!"

You fail. Insert quarter and try again.

Translation: I cannot counter argue what you've said, so I'm just going to insult you.

You're pathetic.

Validus
Hal fanboys Vs Kyle fanboys

WrathfulDwarf
^Hahahaha....good one.

I do admit to be a Hal fanatic smile

There is also some good ones which are worth mentioning:

Xavier vs Magneto
SS vs Thanos
Apokolips vs New Genesis
Thor vs Odin

Beta Ray Howard
Translation: I cannot counter argue what you've said, so I'm just going to insult you.

You're pathetic.

You didn't make a valid point. Just a long rant with no backing. If you knew more about Venom, I'd love to have a debate about it.

But you don't. In fact, it's astonishing how little you know.

Insert quarter and try again.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Validus
Hal fanboys Vs Kyle fanboys That's so true.... eek!

Doc Ock
You didn't make a valid point. Just a long rant with no backing.

Yeah, sure.

You didn't make any valid points, but I entertained your silly ranting. Your only backing was poorly executed snide remarks.

What, to try and make your brain function?? I don't think I have enough quarters for that big grin

grey fox
You didn't make a valid point. Just a long rant with no backing. If you knew more about Venom, I'd love to have a debate about it.

But you don't. In fact, it's astonishing how little you know.

Insert quarter and try again. Originally posted by Doc Ock
Yeah, sure.

You didn't make any valid points, but I entertained your silly ranting. Your only backing was poorly executed snide remarks.

What, to try and make your brain function?? I don't think I have enough quarters for that big grin

You two done bitching like 8 year olds yet ?

The Joker#1
Originally posted by Rewmac
But of course Green Lantern and Sinestro. The whole origin of the yellow impurity and weakness to it and the whole origin of the Green energy is just amazing. When the devestating colors of energies crash you can see the total rival Sinestro and Hal Jordan one out for power and the other out to help the people around him.

Oh man, I forgot about them. I Love Sinestro, too. That's another rivalry fav of mine.

The Joker#1
Originally posted by grey fox

That Beta Ray person started it by insulting the other guy for his opinion. Sign of insecurtity that is.

Just ignore him, Doc Ock.

SpunkySmurph

LOL! Oh, if anyone needs to learn, it's you big grin Maybe you should eat some brains like ol' meathead. Or better yet, why don't you grow one wink

Well that was lame. no expression

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox

I stop paying attention whenever Marcus and venom are involved. never turns out pretty for either side.

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah, sure.

That's a claim you can't back up. You keep saying "Venom is only yada yada yada" with absolutely no knowledge of the backstory at all.

If I were pissed, sure, you could call that a rant. But I wasn't. Just putting the facts out into the open. It's obvious you don't know anything about Venom.

I could have easily have said, "Ock blames everything on Spider-Man because he foiled one plot. What a whiner," but that would be a half-truth, wouldn't it?

Yet I didn't. I told the truth that during the 90's he wasn't portrayed as tough as he was during the 80s. The 90s were the time of the Symbiotes in any sense of it.

It's your opinion that it was a strong time for Ock. Well, opinion can be wrong, and it is. I don't really care how many people agree with you. Plenty of people think Hulk can take Superman, and I'm not going to say they're correct just because there's a bunch of them.

You complain that I'm insulting you, then do the same yourself? Your hypocrisy amazes me.

Doc Ock
That's a claim you can't back up. You keep saying "Venom is only yada yada yada" with absolutely no knowledge of the backstory at all.

I know everything about his back story. Does child abuse excuse stupidity and idiotic thinking??

No. Brock's motivations for hating Spidey are weak.

You're talking BS! I know all there is to know about him. Ask me anything. I've read all his stuff. 90% of it is rubbish.

No, it would be a no truth, because Ock doesn't blame Spider-Man for anything personal.

The 90's was the decade of desperation regarding Spidey. The spawning of a bunch of different symbiote related characters, all a lame plot device to try and keep Venom around, as his rivalry with Spidey had gotten so stale, it was, and still is a yawner.

Venom's best stories were his early 80's ones.

No, it's many people's opinion that many fine Ock stories stemmed form that decade. Not just mine. Don't try and tar everyone with the same brush.

Go to some of the infamous Spidey comic websites like Spiderfan.org and Samruby, and read the positive reviews they got, if you doubt me.

Not hypocrisy. Just fighting fire with fire. I'm not going to sit back and take insults from some bitter little brat, who has such a chip on his shoulder that he goes and makes a thread about Ock in the versus forum, and even mentions me in the opening post.

Truly, truly sad. I mean, what is your problem?? Did my own opinion offend you THAT much?? A few others here have expressed distaste at Venom, too. Should they expect the same kind of abuse??

Here's a question for you: Can you name me one exciting or thrilling climax of the Spidey/Venom rivalry?? Something where Venom finally crossed a line, like Joker has with Batman, or Green Goblin with Spidey, or Bullseye with DD?? Can you even name a moment involving Venom that's considered classic in the Spidey mythos??

DigiMark007
Take it elsewhere, or better yet just drop it guys. Don't ruin an otherwise good thread because of your petty bickering....and make me do more than issue idle warnings.

erm

xmarksthespot
So anyway...

In no particular order...
Luthor/Superman
Batman/Joker
Xavier/Magneto
Mr Fantastic/Dr Doom

systemshock2
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Usually rivalries began during friendships. I think GG and Spidey is very unique in it's own sense.

Cosigned. Some of the best ones are the tragic ones, where they were once friends but through forces outside of the characters hands they end up as bitter enemies. That's why I like the Superman / Lex rivalry the most, because considering what good friends they were growing up, it's really tragic that circumstances would lead them to become enemies.

I also like this similar situation when it involves a mentor / student, such as with Sinestro and Hal Jordan. One of my favorite moments remains when Hal Jordan recently returned as Green Lantern. He was confronted once more by Sinestro, and when Sinestro was defeated he sentimentally said something to Hal like "...and Hal, welcome back" before he disappeared. Great stuff.

Rewmac
Take it elsewhere, or better yet just drop it guys. Don't ruin an otherwise good thread because of your petty bickering....and make me do more than issue idle warnings.

erm Reported.

Or not wink I agree with you.

Beta Ray Howard

I can name a few.

Amazing Spider-Man 363. Not a definitive battle, but definitive to the relationship and rivalry between the two characters, because Spider-Man went back on his word to Venom.

Venom: Finale. Essentially a battle of opposing ideologies (Hero vs Anti-Hero)

Venom: Lethal Protector. First time Spider-Man witnesses Venom save a life at the cost of his own well being, and teaches Spidey not to judge Venom by his teeth and appearance.

there are more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Venom's not one of the big 3 Spidey villains for no reason. He's a rich character with backstory and depth to him, and has defined a huge part of Spider-Man's life, and Spider-Man's view on right and wrong.

Any Spider-man fan like Digimark, Scoobless, or even myself can tell you that.

erm

I apologize, Digi. It's my fault for letting him get to me in the first place. I tried to make the debate a bit more logical with my previous post, but it seemed to have fell on deaf ears and blind eyes.

Doc Ock
Amazing Spider-Man 363. Not a definitive battle, but definitive to the relationship and rivalry between the two characters, because Spider-Man went back on his word to Venom.

Nothing special here. Spidey has gone back on his word with many foes in the past.

Again, nothing special here. Spidey's battled anti-heros before. Like the Punisher. At least the Punisher has some real reasons for being what he is.

This was one of the times where the character did a complete 180 and went against previous type. He has no problem killing innocent people to escape from jail or some poor bum who happened to see him in the sewers or whatever. But he'll go protector just like that.

I'm well aware that he's ranked along side Doc Ock and Green Goblin. I never disputed that.

This is a thread about personal rivalry, right?? As personal foes go, Venom has made the least impact, and done nothing to hurt Spider-Man personally. Ock has hurt Spider-Man more personally, and he has not got a personal vendetta with Spidey.

When you compare Venom to his fellow personal foes here like Joker, Green Goblin, Bullseye etc. Those guys have crossed the line with the hero. Venom never has. This is why I find him the least impressive of the personal rivalries.

Sorry if that offends you. But that's my opinion. And you should learn to debate with someone respectfully, without attacking them just because you disagree with them.

You lash out at everyone who doesn't share your views, and you're going to have a rough life ahead of you. You'd swear we were discussing religion or politics the way you carried on.

You have yet to prove that. Especially the latter part.

You can tell me it all you like. Prove it to me, because it sure isn't there in the comic books.

Well, at least you can admit when you're in the wrong. Lets hope you're more civil in future, and we can debate in a friendlier manner.

Thanks for cooling it down, Digi.

Redatom65
Superman and Luthor. I mean how many years has he been the zany scientist? lol. It's the archetype.

Darth Macabre
There are a few that are ones pretty much everyone says:

1) Daredevil and Bullseye...

2) Daredevil and Kingpin...

3) Batman and Joker...

and lastly) Superman and Luthor....

Beta Ray Howard
Nothing special here. Spidey has gone back on his word with many foes in the past.

True, but each situation differs from each other. Essentially, Spider-Man led Venom on that he'd get to bust Cassady, then go back to his island in peace. It's kind of like taking a waffle away from a starving man, except this starving man is a dude who lifted a 30 ton or so bulldozer over your head and was gonna kill you with it.

Again, nothing special here. Spidey's battled anti-heros before. Like the Punisher. At least the Punisher has some real reasons for being what he is.

Venom does as well. His reasoning is that he wants to give people he deems innocent a better shot at life than he got, thus his defending of the homeless in California. Also, this is an anti-hero that Spider-man has a personal history with, considering he nearly had to die to make Venom understand who Spider-Man really was after Venom had kidnapped Peter's parents. Though Frank and Spidey have differning ideologies, Frank is more or less an anti-hero tied to Daredevil, whilst Venom is tied to Spider-Man. Essentially, when Spider-Man looks at Eddie Brock as Venom, he sees what he could have been if he crossed one line, and maybe even wishes he was some days.

This was one of the times where the character did a complete 180 and went against previous type. He has no problem killing innocent people to escape from jail or some poor bum who happened to see him in the sewers or whatever. But he'll go protector just like that.

It didn't really seem that random to me. Like I mentioned before, Eddie has a twisted version of right and wrong, innocent and guilty. If you notice in issue 1, he kills a gang member and robber without a second thought, but only KO's two policemen who pull guns on him. This is Eddie coming back from the fight I mentioned (where Pete's parents were kidnapped). Essentially, roles were reversed from when Pete saved Anne Weying, to where Eddie Saved a guilty man from death.

This is a thread about personal rivalry, right?? As personal foes go, Venom has made the least impact, and done nothing to hurt Spider-Man personally. Ock has hurt Spider-Man more personally, and he has not got a personal vendetta with Spidey.

That's not entirely true for the Venom part. Eddie seemed to be the foe that Spider-Man just could not shake. He even admitted himself in Finale that there is no physical way that he could harm Venom. He can only win with his wits. Venom was the essential definition of nemesis.

As for known impact, you have to understand that Venom has been in the least media because he's such a violent and dark character. Though I know Goblin and Ock have their darker sides, Venom's the type that would twist a guy's head off like an asprin lid like it was nothing.

It will be interesting to see Gargan Venom and Norman Osbourne on the same team in Thunderbolts though, but I think Ellis may make a switch from Gargan back to Brock, since he's familiar with Eddie and Cletus a bit more, and Eddie is a fan fave. That's theory though.

When you compare Venom to his fellow personal foes here like Joker, Green Goblin, Bullseye etc. Those guys have crossed the line with the hero. Venom never has. This is why I find him the least impressive of the personal rivalries.

Actually, Venom has crossed that line before. Kidnapping family members, and he revealed himself first to Mary Jane, scaring the bejesus out of her in his first actual appearance. The rivalry between Spider-Man is defined by their opposing ideals and Spider-Man's inability to shake Brock for anything. It seems that every hero has a nemesis that almost seems like a force of nature when they do battle, and Venom is Spider-Man's. Spidey can get confident when he fights Osbourne or Doc, but how do you get confidence when you battle someone that you can't hurt?

Maybe part of the reason that it's a definitive rivalry is because it's far from typical, but it may be better to get another opinion.

You have yet to prove that. Especially the latter part.
You can tell me it all you like. Prove it to me, because it sure isn't there in the comic books.

Essentially it comes down to reading the character and soaking in all the info. If you'd like, I can give you some definitive readings, but that's all up to you.

Once again, I'm sorry I lashed out at you.

masterbruce
I think a key defining part of a good rivalry is that the two characters must be equal matches, and not just two guys who hate each other a lot.

Also, there must be a deep psychological aspect as well as physical aspect. Sabretooth/Wolverine is a good illustration of a entertaining rivalry that lacks psychological depth, and therefore isn't a great rivalry despite superficially appearing to be. Venom/Spiderman falls into the same category.

Spiderman/Goblin is just much more interesting because of the deep psycholgical torment Peter receives at the hands of Goblin to match their battles.

ThePittman
I like Deadpool and Cable, just funny the way they fight. wink

Big Sexy
Best
Spiderman/ Green Goblin
Batman/ Joker
Lex/ Superman
F4/ Doom
Daredevil, Kingpin
Wolverine/ Sabertooth
X-men/Magneto (Surprised this wasn't mentioned)
Descent
Cable/ Apocalypse

Worst
Deadpool/Dr. Bong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.