Quick question about f dest 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soin2cal
On the final destination 3 movie there is a paragraph of writing where it says you can control the movie. How can i do this?

dave_kodak
it stops the movie at pre-set times and you get to pick which side you want to take, and i dont like it.
Am i right about this?

soin2cal
Hmm what buttons did you click for this?
Side, name one example on what you meant theresmile

dave_kodak
well if and i do mean IF i am right about this, you would have to use your DvD Remote to pick one of the two choice's that would appear on screen.

i had the DvD in which had this on it, but i had only Rented it, and i did not use the disc that had this on it.
so in other words, ask someone who isnt me.

The Core
Yeah, there's a "Choose Your Fate" type page that pops up, and you can pick Heads or Trail, IIRC. There may be a regular Theatrical version of the movie on the DVD. It's been a while.

BTW..as a precaution..if you pick the first fate, which is the roller coaster, everyone survives and the movie is OVER! It's TERRIBLE..because one becomes a bohemian..one ends up being gay..bah.

dave_kodak
hahaha thats great.

Dusty
Moving to the DVD forum.

TheOnes2
Just click play movie and 2 options come up and click the choose their fate. My favourite one is the tanning one. Click 76 degree's and you see an alternate death for the 2 girls

soin2cal
I clicked on that button, only it wouldnt do anythingmessedExplain what you mean, when you say you can change the deaths, like on that tanning part?

TheOnes2
Well. As you go through the movie it stops before the deaths and will give you choices. (Eg. at the drive through, it asks if wendy should honk again, say yes and they realise its frankie and they end up saving him, at the tanning, set the temp to the highest one there and they get electricuted)

soin2cal
Oh right. But they get electrocuted anywaystick out tongue

DarthLazious
Wow what a load of shit this thread is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.