Venom Revealed, But He Looks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
So what exactly do you think?

J-Unit

J-Unit

J-Unit

Doc Ock
Why does he have a Spider-Man suit design??

J-Unit
Probably because of that the symbiote imitates what it is being attached too, so in this case the spider-man suit AH FOLKS U KNOW SAM RAIMI

Doc Ock
Originally posted by J-Unit
Probably because of that the symbiote imitates what it is being attached too

But Eddie Brock doesn't wear a Spider-Man suit blink

DBZ MAN
The suit is probably imitating Spider-man for some reason. I like this design.
You know movies, they never replicate characters EXACTLY.

Doc Ock
I know, but copying Spider-Man's suit design is just silly. It should imitate the host it attaches to.

J-Unit
Why not Ock? Cmon', symbiote attaches to Peter while sleping with the suit, Peter rips it of him in the church and gets naked not wearing the suit afterwards, and gets right down on Eddie, it's a nice idea u know but, the only thing that disturbs me is that Peter doesn't even have the mask on while the symbiote is being attached to him in his room...

Doc Ock
The spider suit design makes sense on Peter, because he was wearing the spider suit.

Why would Eddie have it?? Looks like lazy design work to me. Hope movie Venom has his own unique design.

J-Unit
I really loved the villain design for the game though, why did that one not make it into the movie i don't freakin understand them, but now when ive seen the real venom from the movie i say that Raimi can suck my Peepee

doctorstrongbad
Yeah its looks very lazy. Why didn't they spend more time on it?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Doc Ock
The spider suit design makes sense on Peter, because he was wearing the spider suit.

Why would Eddie have it?? Looks like lazy design work to me. Hope movie Venom has his own unique design.

He's probably going for the same way it was in the comics the symbiote looked like Spidey's black suit with a mouth, which is essentially what this version is.

Jimmy Buggs
whats even worse in the trailers the black sybo suit is in peters dresser drawer. Why not show of some special effects and have the suit morph into other clothes like it should.

Why not white?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Venom looks cool. Definitely different from the comics but that is expected.

thesithlord3
i think venom looks good in a movie practical way, but i was expecting his skin to be more slimy and his symbol on his chest to be pure white
also why does he look like he's wearing pants? cus isnt the symbiote suit like a gooy suit?

Gannon
Not a fan of the grey webbing. Hopefully in the movie its more shiny and organic looking.

DBZ MAN
I'm guessing the symbiote still imitates the spider suit while it's on Eddie because it 'loves' spidey, just like the same relationship it had in the comic.

TheOnes2
Its because the symbiote is still mimicing the suit as it is passed down. Its literaly stored the info in its memory

H. S. 6

That's like asking why Venom has a white spider on his chest in the comics.

The suit imitates its hosts, and then, as TheOnes put it, "stores" the information when bonding to a new host. Just as in the comics, the symbiote is emulating Peter's costume design.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by H. S. 6
That's like asking why Venom has a white spider on his chest in the comics.

The suit imitates its hosts, and then, as TheOnes put it, "stores" the information when bonding to a new host. Just as in the comics, the symbiote is emulating Peter's costume design.

Touche.

But with the comic symbiote suit, it didn't have anything from Spidey's original suit design on it. It was distinctly different from the classic red and blues in every way.

This Venom is basically wearing the Spider-Man suit.

Silverstein
meh, he looks kinda thin

thesithlord3
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Its because the symbiote is still mimicing the suit as it is passed down. Its literaly stored the info in its memory

i seriously doubt it does that, cus like if it did, then it would change into everything it touches like a chameleon. cus in the trailer, eddie brock is jus wearin regular clothes when the goo first lands on him.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i just figured this out, in the comic-con trailer, eddie is like at an alter in a church when he says "i want you to kill peter parker", then at that same time, peter is pulling off the symbiote suit in the bell tower, and thats when eddie turns into venom from the trailer

thesithlord3
i just found this on google

nebody thinks its real?
cus i never figured out what was in his eye

H. S. 6
Touche.

But with the comic symbiote suit, it didn't have anything from Spidey's original suit design on it. It was distinctly different from the classic red and blues in every way.

This Venom is basically wearing the Spider-Man suit.

Still had the giant white spider, though. The movie is taking the same concept, only expanding it a bit. Probably to draw more similarities between Spider-Man and his dark side.

Silverstein
Originally posted by thesithlord3
i just found this on google

nebody thinks its real?
cus i never figured out what was in his eye

its obviously a fake

it is a picture of Symbiote Spider-man with a reflection of Venom??? there is only one black symbiote and it is on Spider-Man.

although it is a promo shot, it is a trailer scene as well, in which Symbiote Spider-Man is ontop of the church, BEFORE Venom could ever exist

Roy79
Originally posted by Silverstein
meh, he looks kinda thin

I agree, it's a pitty Venom isn't any buffer. Thin makes him look less dangerous!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Roy79
I agree, it's a pitty Venom isn't any buffer. Thin makes him look less dangerous!

They are trying to make him more like spider-man, who is thin in the movies. In the comics, he is bigger in the suit. Venom is just crazy buff in the comics.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Roy79

ofcourse lol, if you look who's underneath the venom symbiote suit its a fkin tooth pick - Eric Foreman.

i think Topher Grace wouldve made a kick @ss Juggernaut though wink

thesithlord3
ofcourse lol, if you look who's underneath the venom symbiote suit its a fkin tooth pick - Eric Foreman.

i think Topher Grace wouldve made a kick @ss Juggernaut though wink
i think juggernaut in xmen 3 was unesesary, plus they did a F U C K I N G horrible job with it too

Spideys Sister
1 That's not the suit I saw in the trailer. The one Eddie was wearing looked like an actual alien... Really skinny, but more authentic.

thesithlord3
now that i actually see it, his head looks too small
like it just looks wierd
it looks too skinny
i swear to GOD that he and spiderman better have a fight

i dont want some bullshit last scene of the movie eddie brock becoming venom

J-Unit
that f***kin jaw of his disturbs me god damnit! He looks like a lil b**ch...

Silverstein
lol id laugh if the END battle w/ Spiderman vs Sandman vs Venom ends like the scene from that one star wars movie, where Venom joins the battle and someone hits his back and he falls into the sand dunes and the monster eats him just like that lol

thesithlord3
wat the hell r u talking about

Sparkz
wat the hell r u talking about

Return of the Jedi where Boba Fett is eaten, he's one of the most well known characters yet the only thing he does in a fight is die...

Spiderman_RJ
thats not venom, thats the original design for the movie,but it was rejected, it will be like this in the game though, i guess you guys havent seen the concept images for the game.they were the first to show the new not-green goblin 2,sony pulled the images back but it was too late.
btw the movie venom wont have a spider logo,well at least in the begining it wont.and no tongues,some stupid exec though it would be sex apealing and they want it to be a family movie.
oh i can just see the reaction of a good cristian dady complaining who the tongues waving had a subtle pervet intention....AAAAAFF

ya im back.

Dan-El
its obviously a fake

it is a picture of Symbiote Spider-man with a reflection of Venom??? there is only one black symbiote and it is on Spider-Man.

although it is a promo shot, it is a trailer scene as well, in which Symbiote Spider-Man is ontop of the church, BEFORE Venom could ever exist

They may have Photoshopped Venom in the eye for the poster.

Now, we all know that there is only one symbiote in the movie (hopefully), but we also know that there are certain amounts of symbolism in movie posters. Venom could be in Spidey's eye to show that the darkness is inside Spidey himself.

Dan-El

Well, the original Black Suit design was bassed off of the outfit of the second Spider-Woman in Secret Wars #8. Since there is no Spider-Woman in the movies, Pete and the symbiote have no template BUT the old reds and blues to base it off of.

steverules
Venom I think will look buffer in the movies, I think those designs are like...the ones thay made before they made him look bigger. Like they kept that look but just made it look bigger.

bob4444
He looks a little different but at least he still looks like venom..

spencerspider
yea I wont be dissapointed with that. I haven't been on here forever-been very busy. anyway so has there been any news or not..

carnageandvenom
crap i knew rami would ruin venom somehow that spider design looks bad imo

Sailor Chaos
i think venom looks good in a movie practical way, but i was expecting his skin to be more slimy and his symbol on his chest to be pure white
also why does he look like he's wearing pants? cus isnt the symbiote suit like a gooy suit?
That's what I was thinking. Also, yeah, it doesn't look excatly like it did in the comics, but it's still pretty cool.

bloodytxtbook
i am and have always been a loyal spiderman fan and from what i seen of venom he kinda looks like a licker from resident evil only black but i cant sleep cause of the wait still waiting the carnage movie maximum carnage maybesmile

dxnwo1
he looks cool enough and in the movie he'll be more dark!! smile

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by dxnwo1
he looks cool enough and in the movie he'll be more dark!! smile

Dark like the color or do you mean evil?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
The suit is probably imitating Spider-man for some reason. I like this design.
You know movies, they never replicate characters EXACTLY. I disagree, Green Gonlin and New Goblin look exactly like they did in the comics. laughing

Menetnashté
It's a toy you guys it's very likely that he wont look exactly like this. From the game pic it makes him look built and he has a white spider emblem it could go either way but I'd lean towards the games design more

doctorstrongbad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.