Doc Ock vs 200 sit-ups

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beta Ray Howard
Can he pull it off?

No, I'm not talking about the Ock fanboy from the Spider-Man forums. I'm talking about the comic character who got his adamantium arms tangled by Hulk.

TricksterPriest
Without using his arms for leverage? His fat ass ain't doing 50, let alone 200.

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Quoted for the truth , though I have a feeling if we dangle a muffin on a piece of string in front of him we might be able to get an extra 10-20 push ups out of him.

"V"
He'd do it. 200 is pretty easy, most of the times when people give up at sit-ups its from boredom. They are pretty boring really. He'd do it probably very easily.

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
He'd do it. 200 is pretty easy, most of the times when people give up at sit-ups its from boredom. They are pretty boring really. He'd do it probably very easily.

Lol , I can barely do 15. Yet i'm pretty skinny because I pace like hell when i'm bored.

masterbruce
Originally posted by grey fox
Lol , I can barely do 15. Yet i'm pretty skinny because I pace like hell when i'm bored.

that is pathetic, therefore you are pathetic. I'm disgusted. ugh.

I can do upwards of 1000 and only quit because I get really bored.

Alfheim

Bah you're a typical goth.

Tassadar

What? Your seriously that weak? I do 200 a night before I go to bed, and you can't do friggin 20?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Tassadar
What? Your seriously that weak? I do 200 a night before I go to bed, and you can't do friggin 20?

seriously. I coulda done 20 the second I came outta the womb.

Rick/Genis
.... your sarcasm isn't funny no expression

King Kandy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Well of course, you're the optimal human!

Four Lightyears...

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

boriquaking55
Chuck Norris does 40 million of them each time he.....

I'll stop

"V"

At best I do about 500 at the gym, I list to music while I do it. But I ****ed my back during rugby so I find it hard to do them now, I tend to go for push ups.

1000? that's alot.

And not really, Fox isn't very physical. Pretty scrawny dude with a high metabolism smile

masterbruce
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
.... your sarcasm isn't funny no expression

ok, Im gonna go cry now because I didnt make you laugh. sad

grey fox

And what do you do afterwards , put on your in line skates and drag a crow-bar around while threatening car-jackers ?

Originally posted by Alfheim
Bah you're a typical goth.

I despise goths , I'm just not a physical person. My strength lies in my brains .

ExtraMision5555
ONE THOUSAND

thats alot
for anyone

over the course of one day
thats good

so im assumeing you have usher-like abs then

i can barely do fifty sad
i need to start doin situps again actually

masterbruce
Originally posted by "V"
At best I do about 500 at the gym, I list to music while I do it. But I ****ed my back during rugby so I find it hard to do them now, I tend to go for push ups.

1000? that's alot.

And not really, Fox isn't very physical. Pretty scrawny dude with a high metabolism smile

1000 isn't that hard. after a certain threshold point, it feels like i can continue forever, but I usually stop cuz i get bored.

King Kandy
Four lightyears...

ExtraMision5555
1000 isn't that hard. after a certain threshold point, it feels like i can continue forever, but I usually stop cuz i get bored. laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by "V"
1000? that's alot.

Basic requirement for a crime fighter.... stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
Post a picture of your rock hard abs buddy one eye

masterbruce

no, i dont want to show off, and they're not as impressive as you may imagine for someone who does 1000 situps.

i don't know why everyone is attacking me, perhaps you guys look like the simpsons comic book guy and are jealous?

get off your couches, you fatasses and do some exercise...NOW!

King Kandy
He won't. Since he's actualy some fat guy who lives with his mom...

King Kandy

MightyEInherjar
I can smell a lot of BS in this thread. I think people are confusing situps and crunches. You should be bringing your chest all the way to your knees every time for a situp.

The HIGHEST number of sit-ups possible for a perfect 100 score on the Army APFT test is 82, and that's for the 27-31 age group. You lying sacks are telling me you're doing 1000 every day? Either you're not doing your sit-ups right, or you obviously must have brown eyes (because you're so full of sh!t.)

nimbus006

If you can do 1000 pushups without stopping, your not doing them correctly. Infact you shouldn't have to do more than 15-30 crunches a set if you have the proper technique (pending on whether you use weight or not). Now, if your a well trained athelete then maybe your abs require something around 50-100 crunches per set, however i doubt many on this forum are perfectly trained athletes.

masterbruce
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I can smell a lot of BS in this thread. I think people are confusing situps and crunches. You should be bringing your chest all the way to your knees every time for a situp.

The HIGHEST number of sit-ups possible for a perfect 100 score on the Army APFT test is 82, and that's for the 27-31 age group. You lying sacks are telling me you're doing 1000 every day? Either you're not doing your sit-ups right, or you obviously must have brown eyes (because you're so full of sh!t.)

you're right. I'm thinking of crunches.

juggernaut66666
I bet that no one here can do 1000 crunches.

masterbruce

I'm pretty sure people can do more than 82 situps. Thats prob the highest amount under a certain time limit.

nimbus006

Wow almost the same post at exactly the same time. Nice. big grin

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I bet that anyone here can do 1000 crunches.

maybe. i never said it was impressive, you guys just jumped on me for some reason.

Rick/Genis
no, i dont want to show off, and they're not as impressive as you may imagine for someone who does 1000 situps.

i don't know why everyone is attacking me, perhaps you guys look like the simpsons comic book guy and are jealous?

get off your couches, you fatasses and do some exercise...NOW!

I post pictures of myself on here regularly.... confused

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_IMG_2018.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_944666018_l.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_506749471_l.jpg

as you can see.... I'm a totally fat slob that sits at home all day and reads comic books and talks on forums... you can see that by the bar I'm at and the professional photoshoot I'm attending roll eyes (sarcastic)

ROLL OUT PLAYA!! Bring it ON! You've been challenged!

King Kandy
maybe. i never said it was impressive, you guys just jumped on me for some reason.
He said that NO ONE could do 1000 crunches. You edited it.

nimbus006

Almost the same logic applies to crunches. With the proper techinque you shouldn't HAVE to do more than 15-30 crunches (avg. person) a set.

"V"

Meh knee to chest everytime? Probably far from it. Probably this crunch bollocks then, I do far from a thousand, I used to do them in bed (I rarely get more than 4 hours sleep) so i'd do them to tire myself out. it's boring either way.

I love how this thread has turnt into a little "keep fit" thing smile

masterbruce
I post pictures of myself on here regularly.... confused

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_IMG_2018.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_944666018_l.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/th_506749471_l.jpg

as you can see.... I'm a totally fat slob that sits at home all day and reads comic books and talks on forums... you can see that by the bar I'm at and the professional photoshoot I'm attending roll eyes (sarcastic)

ROLL OUT PLAYA!! Bring it ON! You've been challenged!

I'm not a playa, never claimed to be. I'm just a guy who minds his own business. You're prob cooler than me.

"V"
I'm not a playa, never claimed to be. I'm just a guy who minds his own business. You're prob cooler than me.

Rick's the coolest of the cool. As the socks and gas mask shows cool

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by "V"
Rick's the coolest of the cool. As the socks and gas mask shows cool
Agreed. He almost outran Flash eek!

Rick/Genis
Hahaha

King Kandy
Well don't forget that Masterbruce is the optimal human being.

Rick/Genis
But can he outrun the flash stick out tongue

"V"
But can he outrun the flash stick out tongue

Rick is far from optimal, he has flaws. That's what makes him cool, he still outruns the flash!

Rick/Genis
YEah! Im nO oPptImisT!11!!1!23

King Kandy
Oh yeah? Once my online Video's get uploaded, I'LL be the coolest guy around...

Rick/Genis
Online Video of what (I major in video production).

I wish I had a computer so I could post my stuff online erm

King Kandy
Me and my freinds improving songs....

Mostly my freinds though, since I suck at music.

Rick/Genis
Ah. I see.

I have a video of me wearing a bag mask with a smileyface on it and killing someone.... that's cooler than improving songs! stick out tongue

King Kandy
You might think so...

But my freind plays the Ukulele and Guitar with his songs...

Plus the songs are unbelievably hilarious.

Rick/Genis
ah... so it's a comedy? Right on.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Can he pull it off?

No, I'm not talking about the Ock fanboy from the Spider-Man forums. I'm talking about the comic character who got his adamantium arms tangled by Hulk.

Oh my god, you actually cited me in your post. If you got any more pathetic, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

To answer the insecure question to your insecure thread, yes he could do it:

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/717/717694/sensational-spider-man-28-20060710113403839.jpg

Ock's been getting in shape these days wink

Redatom65
i can do about 400 before i feel a strain. But i don't do them regularly. Doc Oct can probaly do 60...

ExtraMision5555
1000 durring the course of an entire day is possible correct?

im pertty sure i rememebr usher in an interview saying he does that durring a full day

a full day, though
that still alot

mybe he lied
but his abs are stunningOOPS

Beta Ray Howard
Why would somoene say Rick is fat? He's a stick.

Anywho, no leverage from the arms, but Spider-Man and Venom are sitting above him with plates of waffles.

Rick/Genis
laughing

lorddreamer
umm...
1. 1000 situps/cruches even in a day is impressive. Im pretty fit from soccer, and 100 cruches is straining.
2. Anyone who claims to do 1000 is a dirty liar.
3. If you have the motivation to do 1000 situps, you clearly dont bore so easy...
4. Ock couldnt do it becuase, well, hes a fatass
5. Ock has a heavy set of adamantium tentacles on his back. Think about it.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by lorddreamer
umm...

3. If you have the motivation to do 1000 situps, you clearly dont bore so easy...

keak da sneak
hahah this thread is funny he probabley cant

Jyppe
Why would someone waste their time with 1000 normal crunches/sit ups when they can make a lot more difficult ab exercises, like lifting your legs and your upper torso at the same time and then slowly lowering to the beginning position without touching the ground.

Sit ups are more like an endurance test, not that much of a good workout for building muscles.

My fav. ab exercise is when you hang from a pipe or something and then you lift your legs up and then release them slowly. It works quite well.

And Masterbruce, you don't think anyone would belive you if you didn't show a pic of you. It's not showing off if we demand a pic. At least when considering your background roll eyes (sarcastic)

lorddreamer
lol I'd say Bruce's lie has blown up in his face. Too bad. Or maybe he's off doing sit ups... stick out tongue
Honostly, the situps win, no problem. The arms mess up Any chances Ock ever had. How can he do situps with that thing weighing him down?

jinzin

laughing

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Oh my god, you actually cited me in your post. If you got any more pathetic, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

To answer the insecure question to your insecure thread, yes he could do it:

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/717/717694/sensational-spider-man-28-20060710113403839.jpg

Ock's been getting in shape these days wink

DigiMark007
Can he pull it off?

This thread? Fine.

Taking shots at members? Not as cool.

...stop your feud with him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well don't forget that Masterbruce is the optimal human being.

But Rick is clearly super-human.

I haven't done sit ups in months ... they are definitely the most boring form of exercise ever .... press-ups (push ups to you damn colonials) get pretty boring as well

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This thread? Fine.

Taking shots at members? Not as cool.

...stop your feud with him.

Already done, at least on my end.

guy222
Can he pull it off?

Being 300 lbs, i don't do sit ups

Alfheim

I despise goths ,

Sorry the way you talk sometimes and your sense of humour screams goth. You wouldnt happen to have long hair or a pony tail?

I'm just not a physical person. My strength lies in my brains .

Yeah, yeah whatever.

grey fox
Sorry the way you talk sometimes and your sense of humour screams goth. You wouldnt happen to have long hair or a pony tail?

Yeah, yeah whatever.

Yes I have long hair and wear it in a pony tail (only when out though , otherwise I just let it 'hang loose' ) i don't wear black ( the blackest thing I wear is a black pair of trousers with a white stripe through them) I'm more of a grey/white guy intermixed with some dark blues and greens . I don't whine about how people don't 'get me' (I enforce that people don't get me dammit ! Confusion is much better then understanding) and I love making people laugh.

But let's not judge books people , because the way you talk Alfheim sometimes makes you sound like a bigot with a chip on his shoulder. Yet i don't call you one wink

Supreme being
Originally posted by guy222
Being 300 lbs, i don't do sit ups

What the f**k? Muscle or fat?

Alfheim

But let's not judge books people , because the way you talk Alfheim sometimes makes you sound like a bigot with a chip on his shoulder. Yet i don't call you one wink

That issue was dealt with, there were other people that agreed with me. Have the same experiences as I have then come back and talk to me about having a chip on my shoulder. I also changed my mind..so what you mean is I used to sound like a bigot.

I am also not 2 faced you are

bigbran
Originally posted by Supreme being
What the f**k? Muscle or fat? Obviously fat, or he wouldn't be a 300 pound body builder, on a comic book board.
He also said he couldn't do them.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
But Rick is clearly super-human.

I haven't done sit ups in months ... they are definitely the most boring form of exercise ever .... press-ups (push ups to you damn colonials) get pretty boring as well
All of the exercises are boring.

Supreme being
Originally posted by bigbran
Obviously fat, or he wouldn't be a 300 pound body builder, on a comic book board.
He also said he couldn't do them.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Well can you blame me for asking this is a thread where certain members claim to do a 1000 sit ups and they only quit because they get bored. And if you notice the expression i used Wtf meaning i was skeptical on his response.

masterbruce
roll eyes (sarcastic) Well can you blame me for asking this is a thread where certain members claim to do a 1000 sit ups and they only quit because they get bored. And if you notice the expression i used Wtf meaning i was skeptical on his response.

are you calling me a liar?

Scoobless
What the f**k? Muscle or fat?

Maybe he's skinny ... but reeeeaaaallllyyy, tall.

no expression

bigbran
roll eyes (sarcastic) Well can you blame me for asking this is a thread where certain members claim to do a 1000 sit ups and they only quit because they get bored. And if you notice the expression i used Wtf meaning i was skeptical on his response. OK. Who said tha...Originally posted by masterbruce
are you calling me a liar? Oh.

laughing

qqqqqqq
1000 isn't that hard. after a certain threshold point, it feels like i can continue forever, but I usually stop cuz i get bored. i bet you can't even keep up with your partner in bed.

masterbruce
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
i bet you can't even keep up with your partner in bed.

huh? please make sense before you post, thanks. big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
Maybe he's skinny ... but reeeeaaaallllyyy, tall.

no expression
Or incredibly dense. Like lead.

grey fox
That issue was dealt with, there were other people that agreed with me.

I am also not 2 faced you are

2 faced ?

Did I even mention that word ? No , so grow up.

I'm the grey (so to speak) I take no sides thus I can play both (Aside from my friends ).

You must reeeeeeeeeeeealy love that word though since thats the third time you've called me it in all of our five interactions upon KMC.

Alfheim
Well Bro you asked my why I thought you were 2 faced. I explained why , but you didnt respond, so im assuming you were guilty. Im only calling you that though cos you decided to make it personal by calling me a bigot with a chip on my shoulder.

grey fox
Can't remember , but silence isn't always an answer.

Alfheim
Can't remember , but silence isn't always an answer.

Yes, but I waited and waited for your response....I didnt get one...and I didnt want to pester you about it.

Ok I will ask you again then. You gave an opinion on a character. You said you liked it, but when I looked on the thread only one person had viewed it and only one person had voted. The vote was my character sucked....the only person who that could have been must have been you.

As I said to you before I dont mind you not liking my stuff, but its a bit out of order to say you like something when you dont mean it....fairs fair. You wouldnt like it if your friends did it to you?

grey fox
Yes, but I waited and waited for your response....I didnt get one...and I didnt want to pester you about it.

Ok I will ask you again then. You gave an opinion on a character. You said you liked it, but when I looked on the thread only one person had viewed it and only one person had voted. The vote was my character sucked....the only person who that could have been must have been you.

As I said to you before I dont mind you not liking my stuff, but its a bit out of order to say you like something when you dont mean it....fairs fair. You wouldnt like it if your friends did it to you?

What thread ?

Tha C-Master
The funny part in all of this is that with sit ups slower longer ones are better than bunches of fast ones. I cut my number of situps down by alot, did them slower until I was sore (without counting), and got better results.

Alfheim
What thread ?

This one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/431059_1-dead-energy-earth-999

bigbran
This one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/431059_1-dead-energy-earth-999 You do realize that more than half the people in this forum don't vote?
Also, I've been to threads where I was the first to post, and there was already a vote.

It could have been Grey Fox, it could have not been.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
The funny part in all of this is that with sit ups slower longer ones are better than bunches of fast ones. I cut my number of situps down by alot, did them slower until I was sore (without counting), and got better results.

Yea, thats facts. Except that this is just Ock trying to do the situps, so doing them fast is better, cuz you exhert less.Also, situps are best cuz your stomach gets time to rest. So... with a quick bunch of situps, I see Ock doing like 30 without the arms on his back.

Alfheim
Originally posted by bigbran
You do realize that more than half the people in this forum don't vote?
Also, I've been to threads where I was the first to post, and there was already a vote.

It could have been Grey Fox, it could have not been.

Well ok but the thread didnt just say one post, it also said one person had viewed the thread as well. Unless the computer is messed up it couldnt have been anybody else....

grey fox
Well ok but the thread didnt just say one post, it also said one person had viewed the thread as well. Unless the computer is messed up it couldnt have been anybody else....

I'm pretty sure I just posted and didn't vote. I rarely use the polls.

Alfheim
I'm pretty sure I just posted and didn't vote. I rarely use the polls.

Ok it wasnt you then i'll take your word for it. I was a bit miffed because I thought we were getting on well.

bigbran
I know a solution to your matter...

Blind
how long does he have to do them? Are we talking 200 in a lifetime? Cause I do at least one every day: Get up in the morning, that's the first half. Go to bed at night, and that's the other half.

Seriously, Doc Ock does about 365 situps a year.

Now, 200 sit ups in half an hour... for him... probably not.

jasofisc
wow I laffed out loud during my college class when I read some of these coments

TricksterPriest
Will all of you just STFU? You're crowding the thread with your feud, take it to pms or make a thread to argue in. This thread was just for laughing at Doc Ock and his weak stomach, although given that last picture, he may not be that weak.

lorddreamer
Will all of you just STFU? You're crowding the thread with your feud, take it to pms or make a thread to argue in. This thread was just for laughing at Doc Ock and his weak stomach, although given that last picture, he may not be that weak.

I dont get how that scan displays anything but the strength of his tentacles... which we all already knew were super strong..

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by lorddreamer
I dont get how that scan displays anything but the strength of his tentacles... which we all already knew were super strong..
I think he was just using his tentacles to adjust the weight or take the plates off. Even a Spiderman villian should know you can't make your robot arms stronger by lifting weights with them.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think he was just using his tentacles to adjust the weight or take the plates off. Even a Spiderman villian should know you can't make your robot arms stronger by lifting weights with them.

lol i was sooooooooo confused. I figured it must have been for his back muscles... but that makes no sense... lol

H. S. 6

It's so ironical that when people complain over internet forums, you're forced to say "take it to the PMs," and thusly, have to type "PMS." Appropriate, I'd say. stick out tongue

Evil_Ash
Ock is only gonna reach 9 sit-ups... and then he's going to blame Spider-Man for it.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It's so ironical that when people complain over internet forums, you're forced to say "take it to the PMs," and thusly, have to type "PMS." Appropriate, I'd say. stick out tongue

lol nice observation.

Hey, what other strong villains couldnt do 2000 situps? I can think of Ock, some incarnations of Luthor, Blob, and some Magnetos. Who else?

Jyppe

I've found out that statical sit ups work nicely as well. Just stay in the position for a while without moving at all, it works.

Though that's not really a way to work exploding power.

Badabing

Nobody cares. Calling somebody pathetic unprovoked is prosaic. Stop acting like a coxcomb. no expression

Scoobless
*almost gets motivated enough to start doing sit ups again*

nimbus006

Thats cuz your doing them correctly now. Slowing crunches down allows you to use the proper breathing technique, which is the most important aspect of that particular exercise.

Rick/Genis
"Do Situps! Unless you want to be like Doc Ock"

I believe that's the overall theme of this thread, right?

beta ray bob
ock too fat situps are impossible (nice deadpool and captain marvel by the way)

Rick/Genis
Thanks, buddy!

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man to doc ock

"This must be high school algebra."

"why? You annoying wall crawler."

" You will not pass" hehe

hulk10
Ock can't even handle Hulk in the first place he might do 10 then die.

Muck101
I say this fully knowing how hard you guys will rip on me, I can barely do 1. fat, lazy, and such. Rip away!

Decay
i used to be able to do a seemingly infinite amount when i was younger. id start getting sore, and then realise i was just focusing on it becuase i had no other stimulation and then kept going. doing them much slower however, like crunches is much much harder. man i used to hate them.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Muck101
I say this fully knowing how hard you guys will rip on me, I can barely do 1. fat, lazy, and such. Rip away!

I bet that if I waved a butterfinger in front of you, you'd force your fatass to do one situp

Martian_mind
I bet that if I waved a butterfinger in front of you, you'd force your fatass to do one situp

Bruce the day he should take advice from a forty two year old man who conjures up false tales off a vigilante life to compensate for the fact that he has yet to lose his virginity is the same day you get a girlfriend,move out of your mums basement and your weight drops below 600 pounds.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bruce the day he should take advice from a forty two year old man who conjures up false tales off a vigilante life to compensate for the fact that he has yet to lose his virginity is the same day you get a girlfriend,move out of your mums basement and your weight drops below 600 pounds.

I'm not 42, I'm 23.

And the rest of your offensive post is not even worth my dignity to respond to!

grey fox
I'm not 42, I'm 23.

What dignity ?

TheEvilHex
I say this fully knowing how hard you guys will rip on me, I can barely do 1. fat, lazy, and such. Rip away! broom nickels and sweeper dimes

juggernaut66666
What dignity ?
I lol'd.

Rick/Genis
I'm not 42, I'm 23.

You called a guy fatass confused

What's not offensive about that?

masterbruce
You called a guy fatass confused

What's not offensive about that?

he asked to be ripped away!

juggernaut66666
he asked to be ripped away!
msn-oh

masterbruce
msn-oh

read his post if ya don't believe me!

Jyppe
read his post if ya don't believe me!

Just post a god damned picture of yourself if you want us to belive that you can do 1000 sit ups. FFS. If you're calling another guy a fatass, atleast post your own damn picture first.

TheEvilHex
I'm not 42, I'm 23.

And the rest of your offensive post is not even worth my dignity to respond to! Easter melon and Christmas gourd

King Kandy
I'm not 42, I'm 23.

You don't have any diginity...

Muck101
Woah woah, easy guys. It really doesnt bother me if he calls me a fatass. As for the butterfinger, I'm more of a Babyruth man wink

Muck101
Or, basically, anything deep-fried will get you your sit-up.

Muck101
Oh, and bruce, that really wasnt an intended invitation to be an *******. I just meant that I wouldnt mind being ripped on. You go around saying that kind of thing to us fatasses all the time, you'll get whats coming to you eventually. Ah, but then again, you are mister 1000 sit up/superhuman type badass man. Surely a 6'3 330lb man would have NO chance against you, hmm?

juggernaut66666
Oh, and bruce, that really wasnt an intended invitation to be an *******. I just meant that I wouldnt mind being ripped on. You go around saying that kind of thing to us fatasses all the time, you'll get whats coming to you eventually. Ah, but then again, you are mister 1000 sit up/superhuman type badass man. Surely a 6'3 330lb man would have NO chance against you, hmm?
Becareful with what you say kido, bruce is a pro.
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

masterbruce
Surely a 6'3 330lb man would have NO chance against you, hmm?

Does the Blob have a chance against Spiderman? I think not.

Beta Ray Howard
Becareful with what you say kido, bruce is a pro.

That's friggin hillarious.

grey fox
That's friggin hillarious.

It just never stops being funny...

masterbruce
Woah woah, easy guys. It really doesnt bother me if he calls me a fatass. As for the butterfinger, I'm more of a Babyruth man wink

My question to you is that if you know you're unhealthily obese, why don't you eat healthy and work out?

I exercise regularly to maintain my physique, it ain't easy, but it's worth it.

I recommend you join a gym, you'll tahnk me.

Beta Ray Howard
My question to you is that if you know you're unhealthily obese, why don't you eat healthy and work out?

I exercise regularly to maintain my physique, it ain't easy, but it's worth it.

I recommend you join a gym, you'll tahnk me.

I don't believe a word of this.

juggernaut66666
What the f**k?

masterbruce

huh? you don't believe eating healthy and working out will lead to weight loss?

Beta Ray Howard
huh? you don't believe eating healthy and working out will lead to weight loss?

Actually, it's not just healty eating. It's also consideration of blood type and metabolism, and also current muscle density that needs to be taken into account before dieting and picking up a workout routine.

I doubt that you've got an awesome physique though. Can't claim that over the internet without picture backup.

beta ray bob
IM SKINNY AND WEAK! big grin

oh and picture back up would not be a good idea on an open forum

masterbruce
Actually, it's not just healty eating. It's also consideration of blood type and metabolism, and also current muscle density that needs to be taken into account before dieting and picking up a workout routine.

I doubt that you've got an awesome physique though. Can't claim that over the internet without picture backup.

I didn't say he was gonna look like Brad Pitt if he ate healthy and worked out, just that he would lose some weight and look better than he does currently.

I'm not gonna post my pic. I don't care if you don't believe me, why would I lie about my physique on the internet anyway?

masterbruce
Originally posted by beta ray bob
IM SKINNY AND WEAK! big grin

eat alot, take creatine and work out!

Beta Ray Howard
I didn't say he was gonna look like Brad Pitt if he ate healthy and worked out, just that he would lose some weight and look better than he does currently.

I'm not gonna post my pic. I don't care if you don't believe me, why would I lie about my physique on the internet anyway?

Do you really need to ask that question?

masterbruce
Do you really need to ask that question?

yes i do. why would i lie about it, to impress you? makes no sense

King Kandy
Because you're a loser.

I noticed that your list of "Mind" incresors didn't include astronomy or physics...

Which is probably the cause of your "Large Fireball" fiasco.

Jyppe
eat alot, take creatine and work out!

Cratine isn't good for kids who are still growing. I'd advice doing medium exercises, and eating lots of healthy food. It's adviced to start weight training and taking extra stuff after you've stopped growing, or at least when your growth spur is coming to a stop.

Besides, creatine isn't that good for you, I'd stick with some basic protein/whey stuff first. Creatine is more for the people who want to look like Arnold at his prime.. Or for people who fantasize about being superhuman roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Jyppe
Cratine isn't good for kids who are still growing. I'd advice doing medium exercises, and eating lots of healthy food. It's adviced to start weight training and taking extra stuff after you've stopped growing, or at least when your growth spur is coming to a stop.

Besides, creatine isn't that good for you, I'd stick with some basic protein/whey stuff first. Creatine is more for the people who want to look like Arnold at his prime.. Or for people who fantasize about being superhuman roll eyes (sarcastic)
Creatin also doesn't work for everyone for example I took more then 500g of creatin within 2 months and I had barely "grown" in size.

Edit:Imo the best way to gain weight is to eat after every 3 hours but not too much...

grey fox
Creatin also doesn't work for everyone for example I took more then 500g of creatin within 2 months and I had barely "grown" in size.

Edit:Imo the best way to gain weight is to eat after every 3 hours but not too much...

Hmmmmmm

Creatine :

Creatine is a popular workout supplement used to enhance athletic performance, particularly in weightlifting. Creatine is most popular in "monohydrate" form and can be taken in capsules or in a powdered drink mix. Usually, taking creatine on a regular cycle will cause a 5-10 pound gain in muscle mass and a slight but noticeable increase in your lifting performance. Creatine is popular because users will most likely see results when combined with a serious lifting regiment, without the wacky side effects of steroids and testaserone raising products.

There are some reported (but not proven) side effects of creatine, including bacne, bloating, anger and increased urination (due to the amount of water you are required to drink while using creatine). Creatine will also not automatically get you jacked without hard work and will not automatically allow you to lift more weight. Rather, creatine will help you get that little extra edge you need to go the extra mile and give you that extra one or two reps that make all the difference. Using creatine is not "cheating", and to maintain your size you will have to work as hard as anyone else. The effect doesn't last forever and is never as strong as your first cycle.

Usually those who speak against creatine usage are simply envious of the improvements made by users or cannot afford it. I know from experience that many pathetic individuals who discourage creatine usage actually take it themselves and simply don't want anyone to get as big as them. Sad, yes, but true. Creatine is safe and legit, used by many pro athletes and olympic medalists.

And yeah, a lot of people who combine creatine with hard work on a regular basis WILL suddenly become chick magnets and acquire previously unreachable amounts of punani.

' Once I started taking creatine, the weights I became capable of lifting embarrassed a lot of chumps wearing beaters and short-shorts at the gym '

juggernaut66666
That still doesn't change he fact that used 650g of creatine within 2 months and I only gained about 2,5 kgs but maybe it was because my metabolism is extremly fast...

Jyppe

Umm, how much that's per day? Did you exercise properly? Did you overdo it? What parts did you train? Did you rest enough? Did you have enough variety.

All I know that you're supposed to take around 5g of creatine for couple of weeks, then have a small break then do another couple of weeks and have a break. etc. I'm also aware of that creatine mainly stores water into the muscles increasing weight, and then ultimately increasing the muscles density and amount. I also noticed that when my fat percentace was little higher than usually I could gain more muscles easier. So, if you kept running for distance during the period it might have affected your ability to gain muscles.

Some magazines and such advert creatine as some kind of wonder sh*t which automatically gives you huge muscles without a work out or something like that big grin

grey fox
That still doesn't change he fact that used 650g of creatine within 2 months and I only gained about 2,5 kgs but maybe it was because my metabolism is extremly fast...

No , I just had no idea what the stuff was and found the description humorous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.