Team DC Vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sheng_Long
Team DC:
All-Star Superman
Superman Prime
H/P Doomsday
Lobo w/gadgets & (cloning ability)

Team Marvel:
Full confidence Glads
Silver Surfer
RK Thor
Classic Juggernaut

No prep. and of course bloodlust mode=on

db_renji
Team DC in a landslide.

Bow Down to the Lobo Army 1,000,000 notworthy

jrodslam
Who the hell counters Surfer? Matter manipulation ftw imo.

Thanos_THOTU
All-star Superman vs Full confidence Gladiator -- All-star Superman
Superman Prime vs Silver Surfer -- Superman Prime
H/P Doomsday vs RK Thor -- RK Thor
Classic Juggernaut vs Lobo with gadgets and cloning ablity -- Lobo

RK Thor vs All-star Superman -- RK Thor: M4g1k5
RK Thor vs Superman Prime -- Superman Prime would win in one punch, but Thor could easiley kill him with magic's.
If Thor gets past Superman Prime he wins, if not, he loses.

Anonimator
team dc

masterbruce
Team DC wins in a landslide.

First, Hunter/Prey Doomsday is UNKILLABLE and destroy RK Thor.

Lobo will stalemate Juggernaut.

All-Star Supes will manhandle Surfer.

Prime wipes Galactus from existence.

This is so unfair to Marvel it's not even funny.

Thanos_THOTU
Superman Prime loses to Galactus ...

Priest
team 2
RKT (eldergod) >Odin (Skyfather) imo

thtadthtshldntb
Team Marvel.

Rune Lord Thor solos that entire team.

Superman Prime is about the only one who even has a chance against him.

guy222
Marvel

Inhuman
DC would win if RKT wasnt there

Laguna L
Team DC.

Southern_Rebel
RKT is the difference maker here. He would be the only one left on Marvel's side...that's for sure.

The only way DC can win is if RKT goes into this fight like a dumbass...and only wants to fight hand to hand. In that case...RKT would get wrecked.

Since that won't happen....Marvel does take the win in this one.

Thread starter should've given DC Parallax.

guy222
marvel

ultimatethor
Rkt wins it for marvel

The Great Galen
So basically its SMP-H/P Doomday-AS Superman and lobo vs RKT...team DC.

skygunner41
prime is really underestimate here...

Enyalus
AS Supes vs. FC Gladiator = Gladiator.
SMP vs. Silver Surfer = Silver Surfer.
H/P Doomsday vs. RK Thor = RK Thor.
Lobo vs. Juggs = Lobo.

I doubt Lobo solos, even with his cloning ability. stick out tongue

I'm not entirely sure about Glads/AS Supes fight...

vansonbee
Originally posted by Sheng_Long
Team DC:
All-Star Superman
Superman Prime
H/P Doomsday
Lobo w/gadgets & (cloning ability)

Team Marvel:
Full confidence Glads
Silver Surfer
RK Thor
Classic Juggernaut

No prep. and of course bloodlust mode=on

Best I say is tie for All-star Superman and Glads.
Silver Surfer > SMP. yes energy manipulator wins over strength.
RK Thor > H/P Doomsday no contest
Juggernaut ties with Lobo, clones and unlimited endurance*

tsscls
Wow,
I think that the lines are drawn here. I think it comes gown to Rune King Thor vs. AS Supes? I think Supes will win but I have no scans to prove this. I am also not prepared to point you towards any respect thread that may further my opinion on the grounds that it may incriminate me. My junk is all verbal. Sorry.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tsscls
Wow,
I think that the lines are drawn here. I think it comes gown to Rune King Thor vs. AS Supes? I think Supes will win but I have no scans to prove this. I am also not prepared to point you towards any respect thread that may further my opinion on the grounds that it may incriminate me. My junk is all verbal. Sorry.

I would say that SMP > AS Supes, by a lot. You don't? Or were you taking into account their matchups?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by vansonbee
Best I say is tie for All-star Superman and Glads.
Silver Surfer > SMP. yes energy manipulator wins over strength.
RK Thor > H/P Doomsday no contest
Juggernaut ties with Lobo, clones and unlimited endurance*

SS>SMP LMAO...exactly what does SS do to him considering SMP dwarfs him in every aspect....SS cant hold his own agaisnt Thanos. Glads=AS Supes....no comment.

Bentley
Pffff... Prime solos. Everyone gets killed by Prime afterwards because he has issues.

Phantom Zone
Damn this RKT sounds ****ing hardcore.

iceman24567
Gladz is out of his league here. That being said team one has more guns even if Thor is > everybody here. Team one for 7/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gladz is out of his league here. That being said team one has more guns even if Thor is > everybody here. Team one for 7/10

AS Supes was dying from sun exposure.

Glads at full confidence...heh. He's taken Hyperion, Wonderman, Thor, one-shot Vulcan, was able to punch Human Torch hard enough to nearly collapse his entire ribcage faster than he could even see (and Torch is not slow), and casually punch apart a planet in 3 hits.

And only 1-2 of those feats were while he was really fully and truly confident. *shrug*

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
AS Supes was dying from sun exposure.

Glads at full confidence...heh. He's taken Hyperion, Wonderman, Thor, one-shot Vulcan, was able to punch Human Torch hard enough to nearly collapse his entire ribcage faster than he could even see (and Torch is not slow), and casually punch apart a planet in 3 hits.

And only 1-2 of those feats were while he was really fully and truly confident. *shrug* So Gladz is a match for Doomsday or Lobo with clones? Don't tell you think he can take on the Supermen? eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
So Gladz is a match for Doomsday or Lobo with clones? Don't tell you think he can take on the Supermen? eek!

I think he could take Lobo, but no, not with clones. I do think he'd be able to win his match vs. AS Superman, assuming they set things up that way. If he's matched up against H/P Doomsday first, then clearly he dies (although he could drag it out ridiculously long, given that he can fly and fire HV from outer space). If he faces Lobo first, he probably dies again...however, might be able to win simply by being much faster.

But yeah, like I said, if he's matched up against AS Supes, then I think Kallark would win. smile

iceman24567
I don't think he can beat anybody on team one Lobo has his clones here so Gladz loses a solid majority to me but to each his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.