Apocalypse Vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The battle of the complete opposites. Non-jobbing Apoc vs. regular Superman.

masterbruce
Apoc mindrapes Supes.

If that doesn't work, then Supes wins by speed.

Redatom65
what is it with these damn Apocalypse hreads latly. Superman wins this pretty much everytime 9/10. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd say Apoc wins. He non jobbing can go toe to toe with the HE and The HE beats Superman every time. Apoc 6/10. Just cuz superman is known to pull wins out of his ass when he shouldn't.

Aqua-pimp
I never really understood Superman he never goes all out..

When he's fighting supervillans.. wrestling and sweeting them and stuff and he finaly defeats them it turns out he just used 1% of his powerlevel...no expression You've could of ended that fight in two seconds Supes!! So whats the deal? you like wrestling grown ass super villans in spandex?erm

Thats why i love Batman more than that guy.. Bruce doesn't f*ck around..He's just like : Let me go kick Joker's ass real fast so i can get home in time for that masage Robin promised me... laughing out loud

ow and bytheway Apocalypse wil own Supes ass every day of the week..

cool

Galvaclaw
Superman wins. Apoc doesn't have the mental power of a level high enough to disable Superman using TP within any useful time frame. He's no despero.Maybe within 10 or 20 minutes but not in the time it will take to land a few thousand moon busting punches.

Magnus Lensher
ima say apoc and id say enough ease...but thats my own opion....also...i would prefer to see superman as a horsemen smile

Aqua-pimp

StarsNeverFall7
Superman passes him in almost every category. Apoc isn't mind raping the kryptonian.

Apocalypse is basically another Martain Manhunter, just maybe a bit stronger and well Supes sadly without too much effort puts John in his place repeatedly.

As much as I can't stand the pretty farm boy, he takes the vast majority of this. 9/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

Apocalypse is basically another Martain Manhunter, just maybe a bit stronger and well Supes sadly without too much effort puts John in his place repeatedly.

no he's more like MM but WAY more powerful

Magnus Lensher
Superman passes him in almost every category. Apoc isn't mind raping the kryptonian.

As much as I can't stand the pretty farm boy, he takes the vast majority of this. 9/10

ummm i understand ur trying to be un-bias on here cause u hate superman as well...but i wouldent class apoco donw their with mm...dont get me wrong mm is strong but not anywere as strong as apoc

also....sups takes a nap....a long nap if u get what im saying

StarsNeverFall7
Down there with MM? Would this be the same MM that Superman has stated to be one of the view people in the entire DCU that he fears?

Magnus Lensher
Down there with MM? Would this be the same MM that Superman has stated to be one of the view people in the entire DCU that he fears?

yes it would...im not takeing away from mm cause i like that char my self but apoc is on a higher level then both superman and mm

StarsNeverFall7
Apocalypse is on a higher level than Superman? Now where in any level of feats would give you this idea...

rougeredmage
i dont rememeber apoc ever being telepahthic i could be wrong and makeing things up.. oh and apoc is not immortal he just makes himself look that he is

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Superman wins. Apoc doesn't have the mental power of a level high enough to disable Superman using TP within any useful time frame. He's no despero.

Apocalypse has telepathy easily surpassing that of Charles Xavier and Exodus.

Ouallada
Kinda useless to keep bringing up the stalemate with HE is it? Apocalypse varies so much that his low showings even out the high ones pretty much. SM on the other hand, is pretty consistent, with or without PIS.

Apocalypse may or may not have another level of potential to reach for that we have not seen before, but is that not unlike how SM supposedly holds back less and less as time goes by? Both would be hyperbole at the moment, until feats prove otherwise. And as feats go, SM trumps Apocalypse.

Sm does not outclass Apoc in every category, but he does outclass Apoc in the ones which count, which would be power, speed and durability (IMO, so do not take this to be fact). TP is not really a huge advantage, as SM has shown good resistance to it in the past. Plus, SM has the S-shield, and wahtever baggage that would bring.

SM 7-8/10

Magnus Lensher
ok its like this......Superman has nothing on apoc i mean look apoc...just by power set wins...now he aint gonna be able to kill superman...not imo that is...but he aint gonna lose to him either

StarsNeverFall7
He won't completely lose, he could pull a win or two.

TK and the TP is almost completely useless.

Supers moves fast enough to counter teleportation easily.

Hes far too familiar with shapeshifting.

Hes by far faster flyer.

Stronger, more durable, much faster. Apocalypses powerset may be powerful, he just doesn't have what it takes to put down superman for a majority.

swerve1988
APOC steals his soul!!....New Horseman

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC steals his soul!!....New Horseman

thank usmile....thats what i want to see lol

TricksterPriest
MM has mindraped Supes, and indeed, has mindraped the entire league as Fernus. Let's grant Fernus as J'onn with double or triple his power and no morals.

Exodus was able to simultaniously: 1. Amplifying Genoshan mutates' hatred of humans;
2. Crushing Genosha via a massive force field;
3. Immobilising Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field;
4. Protecting himself from attacks; and,
5. Dealing out massive amounts of damage to both the X-Men and the Avengers.

and Apoc one-shotted him. Which means, Apoc has stronger telepathy than MM. Apo can take at least 5/10. Not to mention his energy absorbtion power which he could absorb Supes's power with. Or his molecular control, which gives him potentially all physical super powers. He could give himself kinetic energy absorbtion, or turn his body into adamantium, or turn part of himself into kryptonite......, Apocalypse is the one who has the edge, not supes.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by masterbruce
Apoc mindrapes Supes.

T-Vo.

Originally posted by masterbruce
If that doesn't work, then Supes wins by speed.

Or just punching through Apoc's force fields like they're paper. He's faced Lanterns in combat. Apoc isn't much.

StarsNeverFall7
I wasn't going to bring up the T-vo bit, but yea. Fernus would be like the Phoenix in DC. Fernus is what John could become, not what he is.

Almost all of what you mentioned was force field based, not TP attacks.

Not to mention there is also the option of T-Vo, heat vision on its highest setting, freeze breath him into place and take a quick little sundip, etc.

It wouldn't take much effort from Supes to put down Apocalypse.

batdude123
Either people are underestimating Superman, or they're overestimating Apoc.

No matter which, Superman beats the f*ck outta him.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Spoken for truth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The big question is can Superman Stand up to the Big HE? I dont' think he can. Apoc can. Becuz of his limitless strength and Shape changing and Apoc does have superspeed of some undefined velocity. I think Apoc wins the slim majority becuz Superman has an extreme jobber aura. But Apock was able to completely ***** the Hulk in a head lock. That is saying alot. And that was just with brute strength.

Evil_Ash
The High E would devolve Supes.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
MM has mindraped Supes, and indeed, has mindraped the entire league as Fernus. Let's grant Fernus as J'onn with double or triple his power and no morals.

Exodus was able to simultaniously: 1. Amplifying Genoshan mutates' hatred of humans;
2. Crushing Genosha via a massive force field;
3. Immobilising Quicksilver, the Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field;
4. Protecting himself from attacks; and,
5. Dealing out massive amounts of damage to both the X-Men and the Avengers.

and Apoc one-shotted him. Which means, Apoc has stronger telepathy than MM. Apo can take at least 5/10. Not to mention his energy absorbtion power which he could absorb Supes's power with. Or his molecular control, which gives him potentially all physical super powers. He could give himself kinetic energy absorbtion, or turn his body into adamantium, or turn part of himself into kryptonite......, Apocalypse is the one who has the edge, not supes.

Apoc does not have telepathy higher than Jonns.Apoc has beating Xavier under his hat Xaviers a joke to MM.MM has turned joker sane on more than one occasion and if i recall correctly jokers mind has proved daunting to the spectre.Jonn has also forced his way into the spectres mind,produced a telepathic illusion that even the strongest white martian couldn't throw off hell a weakened Jonn was so strong that the 70 white martians couldn't enter his mind.My personal favourite is that Jonn could break through the telepathic wake of maggedon a creature who gave off telepathy strong enough to affect planets of darkseid level beings.In telepathy Jonn punks Apoc,deal with it.

As for fernus being stronger than Jonn just no Fernus was a change in disposition,not power he is never stated as more powerful than before and Jonn transformed into him meaning that Jonn could shapeshift into that form again even if rumours of it being more powerful were true.

AngelCorpse6977
If we're talking Apocalypse at his full potential against regular Superman, than Apocalypse may get a 3 or 4 out of 10.

But Superman, no mental blocks, no holding back against Apocalypse and Apocalypse's chances slim down to 1/10, if that.

Supes has the strength, speed, and durability advantage. Apocolypse's teleportation and telekenisis would be essentially useless against someone as quick and durable as Superman.

So that leaves his telepathy. And a Superman actually making an effort to stop Apocalypse could simply use T-Vo to take Apoc out.

db_renji
Supes takes this everytime. Apoc is doing anything with his TP against Supes. His mind has too many mental blocks, it would take Apoic too long to break down Supes mind. Supes speedblitz him into nothing. It doesn't matter what powers Apoc has if he doesn't have the speed to react to Supes super speed. Add all his super-strength punches multiplyied by the speed at which they are coming and you get a dead Apoc.

super speed + super strength = Dead Apoc nopity

This is without Supes being Sun-Dipped or a Bloodlusted Supes.

Evil_Ash
Well, Apocalypse can infuse his body with energy to speed up his reflexes and reaction time in which to seemingly move at super speeds.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This will be the death of Kal-el

Soleran
Wow I am very surprised to see folks in this thread.

hunbu04
HE is also overrated have you guys forgotten Hercules almost killed him

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by hunbu04
HE is also overrated have you guys forgotten Hercules almost killed him

And HE went toe-to-toe with Galactus and fought him to a standstill whistle

TricksterPriest
I wasn't expecting to Apoc to beat Supes in an outright fight. But drawing even is possible. Hell, he should get at least 3-4 wins. This should show that Apoc is seriously underrated. How come no one addressed my idea of Apoc turning part of himself into kryptonite or adamantium? That's well within his abilities and it would give him the win over supes.

Joey Stacks
This Apocolypse love is sickening.

I mean

"Easily more powerful telepath then Xavier and Exodus"

rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
He's punked both of them on separate occasions. That comment is true. I'm pretty sure he loses to Superman unless he turns part of himself into Kryptonite. But he could definitely take a few wins.

Mider999
its never been proven xavier is a joke to MM he's got some nifty feats himself that MM doesnt.

and back when apoc was doing some plain crazy butt feats is when they didnt know his powerlevel they might have been aiming to put him on skyfather level who knows, im not saying he is a skyfather but in his old days he even manipulated time, and also beat a prime eternal almost killing him.

bigbran
I wasn't expecting to Apoc to beat Supes in an outright fight. But drawing even is possible. Hell, he should get at least 3-4 wins. This should show that Apoc is seriously underrated. How come no one addressed my idea of Apoc turning part of himself into kryptonite or adamantium? That's well within his abilities and it would give him the win over supes. That would be awesome, if he knew Superman's weakness!

He doesn't have cosmic awareness (he won't get his weakness), and he has never turned into adamantium.

So no, he still loses.

Joey Stacks
He's got as many wins over Xavier

as a table has over him.

Please one little oneshot doesn't mean anything other then bad writing.

TricksterPriest
Who's to say he won't be able to scan Supes and replicate the effect of Kryptonite based on physiology? Or get the info from his mind?

Mider999
why you poeple always talking about that stupid chair i guess your ability to read is off when you read that HE LEFT CAUSE THE DAMN OCEAN MIGHT HAVE CAVED IN CAUSE NAMOR IS A DUMB DUMB WHO ALMOST BROKE THE WINDOW THAT WAS HOLDING THE OCEAN OUT. IF APOC HADNT DODGED YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND TO HIM NOTHING THE CHAIR WOULDNT HAVE DONE A DARN THING, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

bigbran
Who's to say he won't be able to scan Supes and replicate the effect of Kryptonite based on physiology? Or get the info from his mind? Who's to say he has ever done that?
Especially to a being as powerful as Supes.

Or how is he going to break into Supes mind (basically just that), and somehow extract that information while they are fighting?
Is Supes just going to stop and say, "No, I insist, just read my mind while I let you get my weakness, and I won't attack you or nothing, I promise mister." Did that sound right to you?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
why you poeple always talking about that stupid chair i guess your ability to read is off when you read that HE LEFT CAUSE THE DAMN OCEAN MIGHT HAVE CAVED IN CAUSE NAMOR IS A DUMB DUMB WHO ALMOST BROKE THE WINDOW THAT WAS HOLDING THE OCEAN OUT. IF APOC HADNT DODGED YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND TO HIM NOTHING THE CHAIR WOULDNT HAVE DONE A DARN THING, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

everybody knows that the "table incident" is ridiculous and no one brings it up seriously in an argument or considers it a valid assesment of Apoc's power

StarsNeverFall7
Apocalypse can augment this and that, yes. Lets not forget there has not been something that Supes hasn't been able to do, lift, move, etc.

His mass amount of strength and speed alone put him in the majority above apocalypse. This would be like saying Apocalypse is going to be able to hit the flash, it isn't going to happen. Just so happens in this instance "flash" could hit him hard enough to knock him to the next planet. Apocalypse left standing after a near lightspeed full powered hit from a non holding back supes? Doubt it.

Redatom65
superman repeatedly beats darkseid even though he shouldn't. The same case lies here. Darkseid would destroy Apocalypse. It's irrelivent to this thread, but i felt that needed to be said. Superman would find a way to beat Apocalypse every single time. It annoys me how many people hate superman, but IMO Superman should win

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Mider999

Because we all know

the best way to keep a window from seeping in ocean water

is to move out the way and let a chair break it.

Pooky's a genius.

guy222
The battle of the complete opposites. Non-jobbing Apoc vs. regular Superman.

Supes>Apoc

Xplosive
Originally posted by AngelCorpse6977
If we're talking Apocalypse at his full potential against regular Superman, than Apocalypse may get a 3 or 4 out of 10.

Full potential Apocalypse Vs. against regular Superman, Apocalypse 10/10.

And Apocalypse could literally be a bad match up for Superman, you know, kryptonite.

And since he is smart, I think Apocalypse would find out about kryptonite sooner or later and quickly.

Style can make fight and Apocalypse may very well be a bad match up for Superman.

StarsNeverFall7
Problem being, Apocalypse doesn't have cosmic awareness nor does he have two shits of a clue about kryptonite or it's effect on superman.

Mind you this is just Apocalypse with the "Im not a dumb shit" written on his forhead

I beg to see Apocalypse use any of the TO virus that heat vision couldn't easily melt away.

Supes easily over powers him in the strength department. By far faster. Has energy projection. Is fast enough to cancel out teleportation. Is used to fighting side by side one of the best shapeshifters. Used to fighting side by side one of the strongest telepaths. Can easily hold up to his TP attacks. Etc

Supes beats him with little effort, and thats without making him cry like a girl via T-Vo, bloodlusted, or sundipping. Add those three in, and Apocalypse doesn't even get to think about 1/10

juggernaut66666
Speedblitz?

Galvaclaw
I think when all the Kryptonite in the world is channeled though a Krytonian warship capable of conquering whole world and it only causes Superman to wince, means Krytonite lacks the punch it used to.

Bentley
Can Apocalypse become intangible?

Doctor S.T.D.
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
I never really understood Superman he never goes all out..

When he's fighting supervillans.. wrestling and sweeting them and stuff and he finaly defeats them it turns out he just used 1% of his powerlevel...no expression You've could of ended that fight in two seconds Supes!! So whats the deal? you like wrestling grown ass super villans in spandex?erm

Subconscious mind blocks prevent him from using his powers to their Full potential, he has very limited control over them, Its like trying to stop youre heart or preventing youre liver from working. One just cannot do it. Plus when even when Supes is using less than 1% of his power level, the fights rarely last more than a few min.

StarsNeverFall7
Supes has also at periods become intangiable and also used flash's ability to "phase" through objects.

Jyppe
Apocalypse needed Cable's help in order to travel into the astral dimension big grin

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Jyppe
Apocalypse needed Cable's help in order to travel into the astral dimension big grin

Impossible! POOKY'S > X

StarsNeverFall7
Cables over X too according to what he states, before losing his powers his was the worlds most powerful telepath...odd yea I know..

Joey Stacks
Well Jesus-complex Cable was higher then X, not by as much as most people would like to think, but he's still higher.

StarsNeverFall7
Not sure, I had to post a scan of it in the Wolverine vs. Cable thread..

db_renji
Who's to say he won't be able to scan Supes and replicate the effect of Kryptonite based on physiology? Or get the info from his mind?

Supes mental defenses are too strong, he wont be getting anything from his mind. No way will the kryptonite, b/c he also has the power of "super-willpower" (i know not real power). But, he can fight through that, its not like he hasn't fought people using kryptonite before.

Supes eats kryptonite for breakfast. A weakness does not equal a automatic win.

Mider999
at his best apoc laughed off a scream from black bolt id love to see superman speedblitz into apoc at 100 feet tall and then not even budge him and get knocked out while apoc laughs.

db_renji
Look I understand that Apoc used to be this big time villain, and how he used to do all this crazy tight stuff. But that was the past, he is not a big deal anymore. The X-men give it to him on a regular basis, he is no longer a threat. Don't get me wrong, back in the day I used to get excited when Apoc showed up too, but those days are over.

This is like arguing that Pre-Crisis is the real ability and power of current Supes. Back in the day Apoc is not the same as current Apoc, there is a difference.

I understand that one or two losses can be considered PIS, but after a while of consistent bad showings it comes a time to except that this is the new standard and bar for the character. It happened to Darkseid, it happened to Juggernaut, it happens to a lot of good characters. Why? Because writers and editors are assholes, that's why. That enjoy ruining classic characters, its just the way of life.

I say this for your own benefit, not to discourage your efforts. Please except the truth, but please if you want to keep arguing for Apoc of the old days, please start referring to him as CLASSIC Apoc, not the "should be ashamed to call himself En Sabah Nur" wuss of today. sad

TricksterPriest
Your point is well-taken Renji. Indeed, it seems Marvel has seen fit to ruin a great character. I thought Non-jobbing was correct, but it seems not. You're right, En Sabah Nur has fallen from grace. From now on, I'll make sure to note him as "Classic Apoc" as you said. Ok, let's call this Classic Apoc vs. Supes. NOW what do you think?

Beta Ray Howard
Superman, still. Unless there is proof that Apoc's shields are stronger than a Green Lantern along the lines of Hal or Kyle, there's no way Apoc can win.

db_renji
Now Classic, I can see taking a couple wins. I won't give him a majority b/c Supes is just too determined. So i still say he will take an easy majority, but with Apoc's versitility he can surely pull a couple of wins.

Supes 7/10.

Apoc 3-maybe 4/10. This is still regular Supes right?

TricksterPriest
Of course. I'm not using the overpowered guys like Pre-crisis or Superman1million or Superman Prime. Classic Apoc 3-4/10. Which is pretty damn good.

Superboy Prime
To be honest I agree with the 3/4 win ratio

SpunkySmurph
whistle

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/Stupid20thread.gif

Flame On!!
By the power of Grey Skull, Heat Vision and Superspeed for the win!!

horrorwolf
Apocolypse pwns Superman 10/10

Redatom65
Originally posted by horrorwolf

i'm sorry, I can not agree with that whatsoever. But I think you have a new ally Trickster

Flame On!!
Originally posted by horrorwolf

Lol smile ......... How?

- FO!!

SpunkySmurph
shifty

Originally posted by spidey-dude
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1083/1267414batmanretardedjg2.jpg

Flame On!!
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
shifty

It's a Vs. thread even the best of them are retarded and this one is certainly very stupid.

smile Stay hot!!!!

rock

- Flame On!!!!

rock Smoking

Symmetric Chaos
I would advise Apoc to read the following before he trys to fight Superman

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/HeMac007/overconfidenc.jpg

TricksterPriest
Dear god, how long ago did I make this? nosweat Well, even getting 2-3 wins is good on Superman. I kind of doubt he'll get the chance if Supes is bloodlusted. In character, he could probably cobble together something. I doubt Apocalypse can beat Superman period, but getting a fluke win or two is possible. But if Supes is bloodlusted, again, he will die. sad

id369

endrict
superman 8/10

Flame On!!
Originally posted by endrict
superman 8/10

how can anyone put a percentage on anything in comics? I mean seriously.

- FO!!

SumOfAllFear
superman 8/10 superman has beaten worse threats than apoc

TricksterPriest
8/10 on Superman. that's just awesome. big grin Considering it's Superman, getting any wins is hard. I'd say 7/10, but that's me. With prep, 10/10. Because Apoc would be able to use of Supes's weaknesses against him.

Big Sexy
8/10 on Superman. that's just awesome. big grin Considering it's Superman, getting any wins is hard. I'd say 7/10, but that's me. With prep, 10/10. Because Apoc would be able to use of Supes's weaknesses against him. oh Apoc has prep than its

Superman 10/10 eek!

TricksterPriest
K-nite, Red Solar Energy, magic, various celestial tech options, dimensional portals, power nullifiers, trust me, Apoc can win this with prep.

bigbran
K-nite, Red Solar Energy, magic, various celestial tech options, dimensional portals, power nullifiers, trust me, Apoc can win this with prep. Trust me, Apoc has no knowledge of this, and even if he did, he would have no access to it...
Funny, isn't it?

TricksterPriest
I know he has no knowledge of Superman's weaknesses, but if he can scan Superman for a period of time, he would be able to figure out to sap his power. It's definitely within his capabilities to figure out one of Supe's weaknesses.

swerve1988
APOC is the chief.....supes loes....case closed

His Airness
bump

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by His Airness
bump

Reported.

shifty

Ridley_Prime
lol Regardless of the date this thread was posted, Trickster's one of the last people whom I ever thought would pit Apocalypse against someone like Superman. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if it's true that he overestimates Apocalypse even more than I do...

Still, what did Apocalypse do to him to deserve this? cry
stick out tongue

Meh. Poor En Sabah Nur...

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol Regardless of the date this thread was posted, Trickster's one of the last people whom I ever thought would pit Apocalypse against someone like Superman. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised if it's true that he overestimates Apocalypse even more than I do...

stick out tongue

Meh. Poor En Sabah Nur... He doesn't just overate him...
He...
Well, have you have watched that show Spider-Riders (me either)?
But imagine Trickster as the Penis-Rider, and he rides the Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

stick out tongue

Meh. Poor En Sabah Nur...

At the time, I was fairly new to the forum. And I thought Apoc could mindrape Supes. srug My bad. But I stand by my assertation that with a decent amount of prep time, he could beat him. stick out tongue

jasonk3
At the time, I was fairly new to the forum. And I thought Apoc could mindrape Supes. srug My bad. But I stand by my assertation that with a decent amount of prep time, he couls beat him now my opinion is completely different as I realize that superman sh*tstomps apoc even though it breaks my heart. sad

Fixed cool

Jebus reborn
At the time, I was fairly new to the forum. And I thought Apoc could mindrape Supes. srug My bad. But I stand by my assertation that with a decent amount of prep time, he could beat him. stick out tongue Date Registered: Oct 7th, 2006

The battle of the complete opposites. Non-jobbing Apoc vs. regular Superman. Jan 12, 2007

8/10 on Superman. that's just awesome. big grin Considering it's Superman, getting any wins is hard. I'd say 7/10, but that's me. With prep, 10/10. Because Apoc would be able to use of Supes's weaknesses against him. Mar 7, 2007

Also, prep is a plot device... unless you can reasonably explain what prep gives the character, it means nothing.
Is Apoc going to do yet another fail safe plan?

TheGame17
Originally posted by jasonk3
Fixed cool laughing out loud i agree.

2damnloud
apocdur

Badabing
Originally posted by 2damnloud
apocdur Another use of the Dur!!!! durfist

eek! laughing

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
He doesn't just overate him...
He...
Well, have you have watched that show Spider-Riders (me either)?
But imagine Trickster as the Penis-Rider, and he rides the Apocalypse.
Then I guess that would make Trickster the 5th/6th horseman of Apocalypse. eek! In addition to War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death, Trickster would be horsemen of... what? Fandom? stick out tongue His mutant abilities would include the power to make everyone believe Apocalypse can beat anyone with no reason or logic required, and that anyone who disagrees would automatically get sent to the Astral Plane. evil face

Just kidding. Just kidding... You're still cool TP.

At the time, I was fairly new to the forum. And I thought Apoc could mindrape Supes. srug My bad. But I stand by my assertation that with a decent amount of prep time, he could beat him. stick out tongue
'tis okay. I made a similar Apocalypse VS thread myself when I was still sorta new here, which I believe you posted in. embarrasment Oh, the shame sad...

Meh. Anyhow, I guess you're probably right about big A being able to beat Supes if given enough prep time. I mean after all, he's a 5000+ year old mutant with more than plenty experience at being a tactician & strategist, and if there's any possible way Apoc can beat Supes (perhaps through means of energy absorption ; infusing his body with energy to speed up his reflexes & reaction time in which to move at superhuman speed, allowing him to counteract other with super-speed powers themselves ; or something, I don't know), he'd find it with a decent amount of prep time (of course, this is all assuming we're talking about Apoc in his original, immortal body that lived for centuries before even being modified by the Celestial ship, without having to transfer from one host body to another). Plus, he has ways of knowing who his enemies are even if they don't know him. cool

Otherwise, without prep time, Superman would win without question.

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Also, prep is a plot device... unless you can reasonably explain what prep gives the character, it means nothing.
Hmm. Good question. What would prep time give Apocalypse in this case... besides getting the time to know his enemy's strengths, weaknesses, and stuff? stick out tongue

Meh. Anyhow, I'm just stating my opinions, so please don't flame me for them anyone. If you want to prove me wrong or persuade me otherwise though, I recommend stating actual reasons rather than something like "lol ur a noob/apoc fanboy. superman would kick his ass with both hands tied behind his back! no expression". I'm all ears.

quanchi112
superman would beat his ass

Xplosive
Probably Superman.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Xplosive
Probably Definitely Superman.

Fixed smile

Xplosive
Originally posted by jasonk3
Fixed smile

No,not actually. You can never say in such match up definetely, because somethin can always come up.
But Superman should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.