Aquaman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so the fight is in the streets of New york and nobody get's prep or super hero help...

Discus !!!

Magnus Lensher
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so the fight is in the streets of New york and nobody get's prep or super hero help...

Discus !!!

Aquaman for the win.....may not kill him but he'ed ko his @$$...and quite fast...aquamans tp abiltys would do him in...

Board Walker
Aqua

playa1258
Aquaman crushes wolverine, he's very underrated and quite formidable.

rotiart
I put Aquaman on Submariner (namor's) level...

and namor has 1 punched wolverine before...

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart

More like Namor + high level telepathy...

jinzin
Originally posted by rotiart

no... he..... hasn't!

Symmetric Chaos
TP takes out Wolverine

Bentley
Aquaman via mind rape.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
no... he..... hasn't!

Namor has KO'ed Hulk before with one punch no expression

Are you going to tell me that Wolverine is harder to KO than Hulk?!?

jinzin
depends on how high his tp levels are I guess... if he's a level 9 or higher then mind rape.. but if not.. then he won't win via tp.

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Namor has KO'ed Hulk before with one punch no expression

Are you going to tell me that Wolverine is harder to KO than Hulk?!?

namor did it under water.. that's MUCH different then a land based namor.. and no this isn't about what namor can and can't do, its about what he did or didn't do, and he's NEVER one punched logan unconcious....

unless that was the only panal of the only page that you read in that arch I don't see how anyone could possibly think otherwise.

batdude123
Originally posted by jinzin
depends on how high his tp levels are I guess... if he's a level 9 or higher then mind rape.. but if not.. then he won't win via tp.

Arthur is definitely capable of mind raping Logan.

K3VIL
Even Post Crisis Aquaman with class 60 strength and mid level superhuman durability will screw Logan.He'll pummel him around while Logan will maybe put in some good shots and cause his some minor level cut injuries, and then use the Hook to drop out Logan's throat or just knock him unconscious.

Lucid Lui
The claws could cause some trouble for Arthur, but not enough. Aquaman wins the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.