Test of durability - who survives?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Ok the premise is this - if either DC Earth or Marvel 616 Earth were obliterated in a single attack (assume for the purposes of this test that the explosion is 10 times more powerful than needed to completely shatter / disperse the planet and send molten chunks flying through outer space in it's place), who on either planet would survive the attack, not knowing ahead of time that it was coming (no precog, etc)?

By Crom!
By Crom!!

What a silly thread smile

Tassadar
Superman and Juggernaut.

TricksterPriest
Thanos. Stardust from what I heard, and of course, Tyrant. I'll think of more later.

Rewmac
Classic Juggernaut.

Being physically indestructible.

NiņoAraņa
Cap hides under his shield and holds his breath for 100 lightyears until he lands on an uninhabited plaent, then contacts Gamora to mate, thus making a planet of SuperSoldiers that could take over the universe.......

what? no expression

swerve1988
APOC.....thats it

K3VIL
Marvel Earth
Classic Thor
Classic Juggernaut
Sentry
Hyperion

DC Earth
Superman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Bizarro

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC.....thats it
Only if the explosion doesn't throw a table to his face. happy

swerve1988
I'VE never seen this Table scan!!!!!

KillAll
he just ducked.... nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me.

LordFear
Juggy and Superman although Juggy I would understand but Superman might be somewhat scorched a bit. At least dazed and confused.
I would say Thor but he has been inconsistent lately in his prowesses and durability department.
Wolverine because he would just heal himself.................Joking this was a cheap shot at Logan's fans around the forum.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by KillAll
he just ducked.... nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me.

True...what's out of the ordinary is the fact he decided to duck...Ugh.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by swerve1988
I'VE never seen this Table scan!!!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4988698

some people find it funny that Apoc ducked to avoid a table thown by namor

now shut up about it

BTW Apoc would survive a planet destroying blast IMO

rotiart
Here's the thing, its current earth.. not classic.. so quit with the classic juggernaut references...

Sentry/superman would survive.
wonderwoman/
all of eternals, as they are made by the celestials to be unkillable.

honorable mentions
hulk/doomsday/classic juggernaut...
hulk has been shown to due to his healing factor not need to breathe.. and been able to regenerate from even being pretty much a pile of ash.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by rotiart
Here's the thing, its current earth.. not classic.. so quit with the classic juggernaut references...

Sentry/superman would survive.
wonderwoman/
all of eternals, as they are made by the celestials to be unkillable.

honorable mentions
hulk/doomsday/classic juggernaut...
hulk has been shown to due to his healing factor not need to breathe.. and been able to regenerate from even being pretty much a pile of ash.

He hasn't been shown that he doesn't need to breathe. Nick Fury said there is a probability that he could. Nor has he regenerated from a pile of ash.

D-Block
Marvel Earth
Thor
Sentry
Immortal Hercules

DC Earth
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Isis
Superman

Accel
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
He hasn't been shown that he doesn't need to breathe. Nick Fury said there is a probability that he could. Nor has he regenerated from a pile of ash.
Yes he has, on both accounts. He fought the Godseye in space without an air mask or even time to hold his breath. And this is right after Nick Fury's comment.

The "pile of ash" incident was actually the Maestro, who came back after being blown to pieces from the gamma bomb. To be fair, however, this took several years and he needed copious amounts of gamma radiation to come back.

I can see Hulk surviving this, depending on what state he's in at the time.

rotiart
Originally posted by Accel
Yes he has, on both accounts. He fought the Godseye in space without an air mask or even time to hold his breath. And this is right after Nick Fury's comment.

The "pile of ash" incident was actually the Maestro, who came back after being blown to pieces from the gamma bomb. To be fair, however, this took several years and he needed copious amounts of gamma radiation to come back.

I can see Hulk surviving this, depending on what state he's in at the time.

wow. you beat me to it smile

Madvillain
Why Wolverine of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.