Marvel Sports Football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keak da sneak
Football team 1
QB
captain america

Linemen/defence linemen
colosus
juggernaut
hercules
strong guy
AntMan

wolverine runingback

recivers
nigthcrawler
spiderman

Football team 2
QB
bullseye

Linemen/defence lineman
hulk
she-hulk
thing
abomination
hank pym

venom runingback/saftey

recievers/cornerbacks
carnage
toxin
ghost rider

4 quarters 15minutes in each J.J. Jameson is the ref

who wins and how and the switch possititions on defence to offence

keak da sneak
sorry 1 more reciever on team 1 quicksilver

Metalmanx
Team 1. They have WAY too much going for them.

keak da sneak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team 1. They have WAY too much going for them.
how so

Metalmanx
Did you notice the receivers you gave Team 1? Or the linemen for that matter?

keak da sneak
wow i thought team 2 had better linemens

jrodslam
Team 2 imo. Better line and better QB. The recievers arent as good as team 1's but you better believe the quarterback is gonna hit them in the nubers everytime.

keak da sneak
Originally posted by jrodslam
Team 2 imo. Better line and better QB. The recievers arent as good as team 1's but you better believe the quarterback is gonna hit them in the nubers everytime.

thank you

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam

Uhh....no.

Juggernaut can hold back the entirety of Team 2's linemen. And if Antman plays it smart, he can kick some major linemen ass.

Hell. Cap can just hand the ball to either Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, OR Quicksilver and they can run/teleport it in for a TD EVERY TIME.

jrodslam
Uhh....no.

Juggernaut can hold back the entirety of Team 2's linemen. And if Antman plays it smart, he can kick some major linemen ass.

Hell. Cap can just hand the ball to either Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, OR Quicksilver and they can run/teleport it in for a TD EVERY TIME.

Juggernaut can be maintained with Hulk alone in lock position.

Last time i checked both Carnage and Toxin was faster than Spiderman.
Ghost Rider destroys the ball so Nightcrawler is left with nothing by time he reaches the inzone or Pym goes larger than life and stops the ball as soon as its hiked. How fast is Quicksilver now? He gets tripped up and fumbles.

Another thing i noticed is wouldnt the ball be considered out of play, thus downed if its not on the field?

keak da sneak
yup i agree fully team 2 is sexy

Metalmanx
Am I missing something important here? I don't see how Team 2 stands a chance.

Nightcrawler and Quicksilver alone kick Team 2's ass.

Magnus Lensher
i say we even it up by adding mags to team 2 and makeing it a solid metal football lol shifty

guy222
Originally posted by keak da sneak
Football team 1
QB
captain america

Linemen/defence linemen
colosus
juggernaut
hercules
strong guy
AntMan

wolverine runingback

recivers
nigthcrawler
spiderman

Football team 2
QB
bullseye

Linemen/defence lineman
hulk
she-hulk
thing
abomination
hank pym

venom runingback/saftey

recievers/cornerbacks
carnage
toxin
ghost rider

4 quarters 15minutes in each J.J. Jameson is the ref

who wins and how and the switch possititions on defence to offence

Ravens over Colts

Chic over Seattle stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Team one hands the ball to Juggernaut, and they score everytime. I can see it now "I can't be stopped, I'm the Juggernaut *****!!!!!"

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Team one hands the ball to Juggernaut, and they score everytime. I can see it now "I can't be stopped, I'm the Juggernaut *****!!!!!"

Yea Juggernaut should be a running back or full back. Plus Hulk won't be doing much against him in this game.

I am surprised blob isn't in either line up, he would be a good center or something.

Tassadar
Am I missing something important here? I don't see how Team 2 stands a chance.

Nightcrawler and Quicksilver alone kick Team 2's ass.

Nightcrawler has to get the ball first, after he gets his first td Ghost Rider chains the ball out of his hands before he can teleport and rides to the other TD zone. And did you forget that Ghost Rider is also a lot faster than Quicksilver?

LordFear
Team got better linemen and better wr/ team two really only has a great qb at the helm

outavodka
Spiderman w/t ss in affect/juggs period its not a joke its just what happens. Team two will score but Team 1 has the majority chance of winning here!

keak da sneak
i say team 2 wins

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Ravens over Colts

Chic over Seattle stick out tongue

i can play

de line

go manning

K3VIL
One sided.Team 1 got more powerhouses.Wanna make a football match, use just street levels or slightly above that.

keak da sneak
nope team 2 got better powerhouses

illadelph12
Team 1 easily. Nightcrawler is what seals the deal. At the moment Cap says hike Kurt just teleports to take a direct snap then teleports to the end zone (which are both in his line of site) instantly and scores everytime.

Also, Bullseye wouldn't complete a single pass because Nightcrawler would be able to teleport directly to the ball in mid air and do his best Deion Sanders impersonation everytime.

Remove Nightcrawler and add DareDevil to make it even. The teleportation makes this very lopsided.

keak da sneak
not really cause thats like saying nightcrawler can beat cap cap has very fast reflexes and if nightcrawler went to the other side were cap is nightcrawler will get tackled by someone there or get elbowed by cap

illadelph12
Nah, that's why there's this thing called the "shotgun formation" in football. Cap doesn't have to be under center to receive the ball. It's very onesided with Nightcrawler on the team. He can easily teleport to 2 points in his line of sight in less than a second.

It's pretty much hike-bamf-bamf-touchdown.

Madvillain
Team 1 definately. They are the more balanced, well-rounded team.

illadelph12
And Nightcrawler could beat Cap. A bloodlusted Kurt could dismember Cap in about 10 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.