Eternity: It's Omniscience

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
I'm having an argue with someone who keep saying that Eternity is not omniscience because:

"Eternity was trumped by Thanos twice and unable to predict Adam Warlock's moves when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, although Warlock knew how Eternity would react. "

Can someone help me out with this, please erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I'm having an argue with someone who keep saying that Eternity is not omniscience because:

"Eternity was trumped by Thanos twice and unable to predict Adam Warlock's moves when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, although Warlock knew how Eternity would react. "

Can someone help me out with this, please erm Does this answer your question?
IG, Hotu, IG.

How does this affect him?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bigbran
Does this answer your question?
IG, Hotu, IG.

Well, no.

bigbran
Well, no. Umm, IG, master of mind, time, space. I see no reason as to why this would look bad against Eternity.

Hotu, Thanos seen everything for what it was when he had it. He was above beings like LT even in the all knowing category.

Nope, the examples given were not enough to disclaim Eternity's omniscience.

Evil_Ash
Umm, IG, master of mind, time, space. I see no reason as to why this would look bad against Eternity.

Thanks. smile

Hotu, Thanos seen everything for what it was when he had it. He was above beings like LT even in the all knowing category.

What does "Hotu" mean?

bigbran
Thanks. smile

What does "Hotu" mean? "Heart Of The Universe", as Thanos named it.

The real name was "Heart Of The Infinate", or HOTI.

That's why you will see HOTU and HOTI on the forums, but they mean the same thing.

Evil_Ash
Ok. Thanks again.

bigbran
Ok. Thanks again. No problem.

Here is bio to further explain it.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm#Heart

If you want to read the comic though, it is Marvel: The End 1 - 6.

Endless Mike
Aren't Thanos and Adam Warlock immune from destiny, as in their futures cannot be tracked or predicted?

bigbran
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aren't Thanos and Adam Warlock immune from destiny, as in their futures cannot be tracked or predicted? Ya. Master Order and Lord Hate cannot track them.

I doubt this affects Eterenity. No, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Endless Mike
Well it might.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.