Better Vigilante The Punisher Or Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings not sure if this belongs here. I am taking a chance. Let me know what you all think.

jrodslam
Doesnt belong.

And Punisher by far.

WrathfulDwarf
Batman

Tassadar
Punisher.

Magnus Lensher
i like the way punisher does things but batman actually has a higher moral then punisher...i gotta say bats

Kallark-Kent
Batman.

braz
Batman, although Punisher gets the job done, completely by being a serial killer, that does not make him a better vigilante.

bigbran
Masterbruce.

TricksterPriest
lol laughing I feel that Punisher is compromising justice for vengeance. Batman takes time to make sure he has the guilty party, Punisher is much less discriminating.

SpunkySmurph
You know, neither of these two are technically vigilantes...

But Punisher wins, cause he's a lot closer then Bats.

Magnus Lensher
punisher has gone off and tryed to kill ppl on miss information.....u know like spider-man......now see even if batman would get miss information u dont have to worry about him killing the perp

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
Masterbruce.

He is a peak human (doing a 1000 sit-ups a day and all) shifty

None the less it definitely goes to Punisher. Batmans way allows criminals to still have a chance to re-offend. Punisher is all about the extermination cool

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
He is a peak human (doing a 1000 sit-ups a day and all) shifty He has trained his body, mind, and ego to the maximum level of human performance.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings not sure if this belongs here. I am taking a chance. Let me know what you all think.

Welcome back, old friend smile Batman easily

xmeat
frank please the guys wanted almost everywhere.

qqqqqqq
He has trained his body, mind, and ego to the maximum level of human performance. wow! even his sexual desires??

Symmetric Chaos
He has trained his body, mind, and ego to the maximum level of human performance.

I wonder how he will respond to meeting Fighter . . .

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

A clash of the titans no doubt.

Symmetric Chaos
A clash of the titans no doubt.

Imagine the destruction that would come forth from such a collection of serenity in one place.

qqqqqqq
A clash of the titans no doubt. the universe will be destroyed once they meet, that level of awesomeness!

qqqqqqq
is the fighter judge?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Fighter?

Badabing

guy222

Soljer
Bruce is better in pretty much every way....

But...

When the Punisher catches someone, there is no Arkham break-out. Someone caught by the Punisher stays caught.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Soljer

But...

When the Punisher catches someone, there is no Arkham break-out. Someone caught by the Punisher stays caught.

Sidious likes Castle also. Bruce Wayne wins. Meh

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soljer

But...

They don't stay anything except dead.

What happens in the instance that someone is wrongly accused. At least if Bruce catches someone and places them in Arkhma if they're guilty they can be released but what can Frank do after he's blown someone's head off?

"Oops"

Symmetric Chaos
I'm going with Batman.

He has a stronger moral sense and better gadgets.

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince

What happens in the instance that someone is wrongly accused. At least if Bruce catches someone and places them in Arkhma if they're guilty they can be released but what can Frank do after he's blown someone's head off?

"Oops"

Furthermore I dont think all criminals are neccesarily bad people. No im not saying its good to break the law but sometimes people get caught up in crime without meaning to.

I can understand why Frank does what he does but he is a bit shallow, thinking all criminals are scum.

outarddwarf
Technically only batman is enforceing the Law with his own hands because he turns them in for trial. Where as punisher is discarding the law, saying that basicly, they might do bad things they should die the end.

Soljer
Originally posted by marvelprince

"Oops"

By caught - I was implying their death.

Oh, and vigilante justice takes that risk. Batman may be the better superhero, and he may be the better fighter, thinker, etc.

But Castle's the better Vigilante.

Bouboumaster
Let's compare the two of them:

Batman is a cool guy, who takes is time to be sure that he gets the bad guy. He's not acting with the law, but he respect it. He's not killing anybody, prefering let the society judging them.

The Punisher, however, is the number one bad ass of comic books. Don't bother with the thing "Are they good or not!?". He shoots, and take an another call.

I'd say it's a draw: Batman is better, but Punisher, I'm 100% sure, Kills alot more criminals that Batman did.

don't shiv
Punisher vs suspicious looking Jaywalker BLAM!

Bats vs jaywalker "heynow is that a rolled up magazine or arya just pleased to see me?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.