Thor vs Nova Blast x 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Thor survive two Nova blasts at the same time? Human Torch & Sunfire. 2,000,000 degrees of heat.

thtadthtshldntb
Well Thor has been inside the Sun, which at its core is over 10,000,000 C. He was utterly unharmd, so it really depends upon where in the Sun that Atum lives (Thor was visiting his brother).

His ability to withstand that temperature, I would need to do some research. Thor has taken nukes and planet busting missiles which presumably produce that much heat.

however Thor can easily shield against that temp, absorb the blast or simply phase to avoid it.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Well Thor has been inside the Sun, which at its core is over 10,000,000 C. He was utterly unharmd, so it really depends upon where in the Sun that Atum lives (Thor was visiting his brother).

His ability to withstand that temperature, I would need to do some research. Thor has taken nukes and planet busting missiles which presumably produce that much heat.

however Thor can easily shield against that temp, absorb the blast or simply phase to avoid it.

Or we could just figure the heat and pressure produced by an exploding sun, and go from there.whistling

DigiMark007
If he can get Mjolnir in front of it, it's not beyond his ability to absorb. I'd say he survives the majority.

MightyEInherjar
Is each blast 2000000 degrees? Or is there some sort of madness making two 1000000 degree blasts stack on each other?

golem370
yes

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Or we could just figure the heat and pressure produced by an exploding sun, and go from there.whistling

The output of a Supernova makes 2,000,000 degrees look like a match stick.

Maestro
I guess he could always intercept the nova blast with the odin force, which would vapourise torch and sunfire in the process.

K3VIL
Atum's "realm" into the sun, still possess the sun eat.Why should he need to make the temperature of the sun less powerful when he wants to isolate himself from others.Thor can well resist that heat, and has survived an explosion that obliterated a whole planet.

golem370
The Idea is that can Thor withstand the concussive blast and Heat of two Nova Blasts?

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
The Idea is that can Thor withstand the concussive blast and Heat of two Nova Blasts?

Yes. With ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.