What is the Pinnacle of Human Interaction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
I have my opinions why we interact. Lets get some postage frenzy.

Begin

PVS
...speaking?

*edit* unless we learn telepathy, i guess

Smiter
why do we speak?

PVS
...to interact?

debbiejo
We speak as a way to communicate other than body jesters..hahaha...jesters..

Smiter
yea why do we talk to each other? why do we feel subjected to do so?

Waiting for good answer cmon GDF? humor me.

Symmetric Chaos
not everyone feels a need to communicate

*walks away*

PVS
you asked what is the pinnacle of human interaction. it is speaking/written language. that is so far the crowning achievement in human communication/interaction, topped by nothing as of yet.

:edit: dont think i dont know the punchline to this, but really this is philosophy

Hydrono
Originally posted by Smiter
yea why do we talk to each other? why do we feel subjected to do so?

Waiting for good answer cmon GDF? humor me.

Because we are social animals. We speak because it is a very effective way to communicate. Speaking is probably here because of evolutionary purposes. Speaking allows us to take our social interactions one step farther.

Cybershinobi
The internet. It allows interaction across thousands of miles.

crazylozer
Sex.

FeceMan
Rape.

Smiter
Originally posted by crazylozer
Sex.

HIGH FIVE

BINGO

thats the reason why men and women fraternize with each other. to get to their vagins or bones.

they talk to you or you talk to them to datem sexem marryem.

Smiter
Originally posted by FeceMan
Rape.

This is not The Week. What Is This Crap?

Mindship
HIGH FIVE

BINGO

thats the reason why men and women fraternize with each other. to get to their vagins or bones.

they talk to you or you talk to them to datem sexem marryem.
Well...then, why did you feel compelled to make this thread, to ask this question? You wanna have sex...with all of us? messed

Then again, as someone once said, the brain is an extension of the gonads.

jerry

That aside, I would say the pinnacle of human interaction is when someone extends a hand in friendship to a defeated enemy.

PVS
Originally posted by Mindship
That aside, I would say the pinnacle of human interaction is when someone extends a hand in friendship to a defeated enemy.

the internet could probably be considered the pinnacle of information giving/recieving, since it partly replaces printed type as well as making time sensative information transferrable instantly. however interaction is defined as a mutual action from person to person, not paying bills and shopping online, or even research. also given its delicate nature, its difficult to tell: its alot easier to destroy virtual information in binary code than it is to destroy printed information on paper.

as far as the thread, i dont understand what the question really is, since its not really argued that the greatest and most likely irreplacable advancement in human interaction to be spoken/written word. (as i said, only replacable if we somehow learn to communicate telapathically)

:edit: the punchline here would probably be 'sex' for the shallow and 'love' for the whimsical. i disagree to both however.

By Crom!
The pinnacle of human interaction is obviously the creation of civilisations through cooperation. Perhaps even the ability to think in abstacts and have others comprehend these concepts. I would suggest the ability to convey emotion by song and poetry or prose are as near to the peak of understanding as man might get. Now what are you all talking about?

Lord Urizen
Survival and Sex

jaden101
Rape.

it's not rape if you yell "surprise"

PVS
Rape.

how did i miss this? laughing out loud

Originally posted by jaden101
it's not rape if you yell "surprise"

*noted* hehehe

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
...speaking?

*edit* unless we learn telepathy, i guess

Some of us do know telepathy, but still doesn't get to idea of why we even need to interact. My theory is always weird. So, here it is.

everything in our life is divided, and we are constantly re-creating or re-engineering the pieces, think of our language and time and every other aspect of our life. Every aspect of our life is divided, again, even time itself, and our life is slowed down that it appears to us as still picture frames, we only see the pieces and not the big picture, we are trying to re-create the big picture again and understand why we had to divide in the first place. Even in telepathy, why do we need to even hear language anyway, why not just send the picture? Why do we need to divide an expression just to recreate it?

Our life is about division, we started out as a whole (spirit) and we are divided up as human beings. We are trying to get back whole again, we do this via male/female relationships, male bonding, female bonding...our spirit (whole) is like a big white light that started out at the begining of time.

Think of our spirit as a fire cracker, if you watch what happens to a fire cracker, it's the exact thing that happened in our spirit and in the universe, a big BANG of light and then, everthing dispersed, and are learning now that stars are dieing and not re-creating anymore, so the universe is getting darker, so, next time you see a fire cracker, think back to the big bang, our soul was once one, we dispersed into millions of stars, and one by one, we all disappear. We want to know why we had to divide in the first place. It's more spiritual then anything, but we live in a materal world, so, most of the time our spiritual needs are hidden behind our sub-conscious mind.

PVS
i respect your spirituality, however i fail to find any conclusive proof that any humans have managed to transcend spoken word as a means of interaction. whether or not we are truly spirits/souls is a matter of pre-post-life. so i dont think other-wordly concepts can be applied to worldly humans.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
i respect your spirituality, however i fail to find any conclusive proof that any humans have managed to transcend spoken word as a means of interaction. whether or not we are truly spirits/souls is a matter of pre-post-life. so i don't think other-worldly concepts can be applied to worldly humans.

Well, I shouldn't have suggested that we all can practice telepathy, the fastest man in the world doesn't reflect all men, just because *some* can doesn't mean all can, some say it's spiritual, and others may think it has to do with the wiring of the brain, as that's why some have photo-graphic memory (I tend to think this has to do with DNA memory, as this kind of memory is found in Europe, and reminds me of a time in Europe when book burning was done, and it makes sense to me that people, out of fear, started to learn how to take "mental pictures" of their craft-book before the church or state came to burn their things, and that's why I think that some whites have photographic memory, due to book burnings in Europe, I would argue that some blacks have good audio learning, as in Africa, oral history had to be preserved, and if someone is mixed with both genes that come from a phot-graphic memory dna and a oral learning dna, then they have great audio/pictorial memory, but not all whites have photo-graphic memory, as this was for the ones who had to deal with the trauma of bookburing, and not all blacks are good at oral learning, as this would be for the ones who came from the family in a paritular tribe responsible for keeping oral histor).

I can't explain why, but just because I can't explain why doesn't mean it doesn't exist! It just means it's not scientific, but there are many things that are scientific that aren't known yet, we are working with theories.

I heard something so disappointing on either the history channel or discover channel, some guy stated that we discovered everything there is to know, how sad, I think if that was the case, we would be dead, we are here to discover, and as long as we are alive, there is something we don't know. Unfortunately, some may think that the preservation of life is ignorance. Learning too much too fast speeds up the decline of our existence. Hopefully there aren't too many people who think this way.

PVS
maybe it does exist. in fact i never debated that. yet there is no conclusive proof at all. so until such proof arises that telepathy has been used between people as a means of communicating, and not only that but communicating on a level more complex than words, spoken/written word is the peak of interaction between humans.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
maybe it does exist. in fact i never debated that. yet there is no conclusive proof at all. so until such proof arises that telepathy has been used between people as a means of communicating, and not only that but communicating on a level more complex than words, spoken/written word is the peak of interaction between humans.

Ok, I agree, but don't discount pictural mental-mind_mails, as words are very boring too, and words are really a slave to pictures, first it's the picture, then the words used to discribe what we are seeing in our mind's eye. The superiority of it all is not to divide the words at all, and not to send a vocal command or thought, but to send a pictoral one, as that is the purest one before dividing it into words to express the picture in our head.

Mindship
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Some of us do know telepathy, but still doesn't get to idea of why we even need to interact. My theory is always weird. So, here it is.

everything in our life is divided, and we are constantly re-creating or re-engineering the pieces, think of our language and time and every other aspect of our life. Every aspect of our life is divided, again, even time itself, and our life is slowed down that it appears to us as still picture frames, we only see the pieces and not the big picture, we are trying to re-create the big picture again and understand why we had to divide in the first place. Even in telepathy, why do we need to even hear language anyway, why not just send the picture? Why do we need to divide an expression just to recreate it?

Our life is about division, we started out as a whole (spirit) and we are divided up as human beings. We are trying to get back whole again, we do this via male/female relationships, male bonding, female bonding...our spirit (whole) is like a big white light that started out at the begining of time.

Think of our spirit as a fire cracker, if you watch what happens to a fire cracker, it's the exact thing that happened in our spirit and in the universe, a big BANG of light and then, everthing dispersed, and are learning now that stars are dieing and not re-creating anymore, so the universe is getting darker, so, next time you see a fire cracker, think back to the big bang, our soul was once one, we dispersed into millions of stars, and one by one, we all disappear. We want to know why we had to divide in the first place. It's more spiritual then anything, but we live in a materal world, so, most of the time our spiritual needs are hidden behind our sub-conscious mind.

Holism. thumbup1

debbiejo
cool
Separate parts of the "Whole"...The whole of what IS...

FeceMan
My dark magicks give me telepathy.

Anyway, I nominate Smiter as the most irritating new member. His avatar is also very ugly, as is his signature.

Smiter

Anyway, I nominate Smiter as the most irritating new member. His avatar is also very ugly, as is his signature.

and anyway nobodygivesashit what you said and thus youre just a shit just like the fecal face. big grin

LethalFemme

Begin

I am.no expression

debbiejo

Anyway, I nominate Smiter as the most irritating new member. His avatar is also very ugly, as is his signature. Did someone say telepathy?? eek!

BackFire
I say knock knock jokes, everyone loves knock knock jokes.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by BackFire
I say knock knock jokes, everyone loves knock knock jokes.

Tell me one.Jumpy

BackFire
Okay.

Knock Knock

LethalFemme
Who's there?eek!

BackFire
Letme

LethalFemme
Nevermindmhm

BackFire
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Nevermindmhm

You ****ed up the joke. It was funny, your loss.

LethalFemme
You ****ed up the joke. It was funny, your loss.

Either way something was gonna end up being ****ed.doped

PVS
ok let me try

knock knock

BackFire
Still is, don't deny it.

LethalFemme
Still is, don't deny it.

True I do enjoy watching you **** PVS.blush2

BackFire
Watching, and joining in, yeah?

LethalFemme
I don't think PVS likes when I **** him. He says my technique is a wrong and that I should leave anal sex to the professionals.cry

BackFire
What about what I like?

LethalFemme
I was only in it for PVS.ermmcry

PVS
I was only in it for PVS.ermmcry

eek! profiled cool

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
eek! profiled cool

I just went into your profile and noticed we have the same birthday!!!!!!!eek!

PVS
hehe

debbiejo
Nevermindmhm laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Smiter
The best human interaction is having both people having orgasm AT THE SAME TIME eek!

Lord Urizen
The best human interaction is having both people having orgasm AT THE SAME TIME eek!

droolio

ACTUALLY ITS WHEN EVERY PARTICIPATE IN THE ORGY EXPERIENCES RED HOT ORGASM AND MOANS TOGETHER IN WHITE FLUID BLISS, EVEN THE CUM PIG

drooliodrooliodrooliodroolio

droolio

droolio

Lord Urizen
C=========================8

botankus
How great would KMC be if everyone posted in scroll fashion on every post?

Lord Urizen
simply ORGASMIC droolio

Smiter
doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifdoingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifdoingit

Lord Urizen
doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifdoingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif

Smiter
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifhttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifhttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifhttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifhttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif

Lord Urizen
droolio C===============8

Inspectah Deck

Begin

s.e.x.

botankus
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gifdoingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif doingithttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7965/blowjobhe8.gif
You got to have the bounce

Laurie
Originally posted by botankus
How great would KMC be if everyone posted in scroll fashion on every post?

It wouldn't! Think about us poor souls who get seasick... sick

Smiter
sea sick? how the hell you get sea sick from reading a thread?

Lord Urizen
sea sick? how the hell you get sea sick from reading a thread?

Maybe its from all the penetration she's encountering

Smiter
Bloody Virgin! eek! maybe youre right.

Lord Urizen
Bloody Virgin! eek! maybe youre right.

laughing

Yo, u gotta let me pimp out ur SIG bro

Smiter
laughing out loud its true. virgins are bloody. Hold on let me get the source of the sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.