Wolverine runs the Predator, ALIEN, and Terminator gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
We all know that Wolverine is the best he is at what he does.....so, let's put it to the test....

Wolverine and Jubilee get teleported to a war-ravaged, future-Earth full of Aliens, Predators, and Terminators in the year 2067. Shortly after he arrives, Jubilee gets her face chewed off by an Alien drone....so Wolverine is out for blood.

He has to run and clear the gauntlet in order to get back home to the present; and try to prevent this terrible future. The setting of the battle is a deserted, apocalyptic, war-torn, and ravaged New York City...how far does Logan get through this gauntlet of horror?

He must defeat....

1. An Alien warrior drone

2. Three Alien warrior drones & 100 facehuggers.

3. Five Alien warrior drones & 250 facehuggers.

4. Ten Alien warrior drones & a rookie Predator (no plasma canon or throwing weapons)

5. Twenty Alien drones, two rookie warrior Predators (no plasma canons or throwing weapons), and a fully-armed T-800 Terminator.

6. Fifty Alien drones, one Exp. warrior Predator (with canon and throwing weapons), and two fully armed T-800 Terminators.

7. Fifty Alien drones, 2 Exp. warrior Predators (with canons and weapons), two T-800 Terminators, and an Alien Queen.

8. One hundred Aliens, 300 facehuggers, 2 Predator Chieftains, three T-800 Terminators, and 2 Alien Queens.

9. A T-800 Terminator and a T-X Terminator (like in T3)

10. A T-800 Terminator, a T-X Terminator, and a T-1000 Terminator (like in T2).

Wolverine gets fully rested and healed after each battle. He has the entire city (or what's left of it) to hunt, evade, plan, attack, etc.... his prey. Blood-lust and beserker rage is on for Wolverine and it's kill or be killed. He has plenty of time to plan and prepare for each battle.

So, does Wolverine clear the gauntlet and save the future, or does he get "terminated"????

jasofisc
he only gets to like six

StarsNeverFall7
^ I agree, if that high.

jasofisc
just wanted to say that 8 is the tuffest level

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by jasofisc
just wanted to say that 8 is the tuffest level

no No, not really....considering how incredibly tough the T-1000 and especially the T-X Terminatrix is....

see........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-X

MightyEInherjar
um...to 2 or 3.

I believe he can take down the drones, but not w/o drastically injuring himself by means of acid, thus distracting him from freaking ONE HUNDRED face huggers coming at him. One of them is definitely getting in, and unless he's going to claw his own face off in the process, I believe he's f***ed.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
no No, not really....considering how incredibly tough the T-1000 and especially the T-X Terminator is....

see........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-X

still agenst a hord of aliens, two cheiftin preds and queens I don't see a t-x or a t -1000 taking them down all the acid would melt them.

jasofisc
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
um...to 2 or 3.

I believe he can take down the drones, but not w/o drastically injuring himself by means of acid, thus distracting him from freaking ONE HUNDRED face huggers coming at him. One of them is definitely getting in, and unless he's going to claw his own face off in the process, I believe he's f***ed.

Um wolverine is crazy enough to claw his own face off. Also the acid isn't going to take him down either. It will be tuff but I think wolverine can take it.

Comicbook_kid
still agenst a hord of aliens, two cheiftin preds and queens I don't see a t-x or a t -1000 taking them down all the acid would melt them.

Acid ain't doin' squat to either of them...they can repair and reform almost instantly from it. The T-X was an extremely advanced robot composed of a combat-hardened endoskeleton designed to resist external attack with a mimetic polyalloy liquid metal exterior. This Terminator series has an advanced utilitarian battle chassis protected by malleable ceramic armor, interlaced with nano fibers of carbon and titanium. This unique build makes the T-X nearly invulnerable on the battlefield, absorbing gunshots, explosions, and other external attacks as if they were nothing. The only verified way the endoskeleton can be destroyed is via a small nuclear explosion powerful enough to even bring down half a mountain.

jasofisc
Acid ain't doin' squat to either of them...they can repair and reform almost instantly from it.

it would desolve them and the pred's plasma cannons or if they have to their nuclear arm bands can do the job

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
um...to 2 or 3.

I personally believe his healing factor would kill the implanted Alien embreyo...like it did when he was infected with a Brood embreyo. It hurt him, but his healing factor killed it.

jasofisc
I personally believe his healing factor would kill the implanted Alien embreyo...like it did when he was infected with a Brood embreyo. It hurt him, but his healing factor killed it.

good insight I didn't even think of that

Comicbook_kid
it would desolve them and the pred's plasma cannons or if they have to their nuclear arm bands can do the job

The Predators' arm-nukes are the only thing that's taking out a T-X Terminatrix terminator...that's considering she doesn't kill both of them first...which I think she could; considering all the different array of weapons available to her, she could rather quickly IMO. After all...like Arnie said, "If it bleeds, we can kill it." And the Predators bleed just like you and me.

jasofisc
The Predators' arm-nukes are the only thing that's taking out a T-X Terminatrix terminator...that's considering she doesn't kill both of them first...which I think she could; considering all the different array of weapons available to her, she could rather quickly IMO. After all...like Arnie said, "If it bleeds, we can kill it." And the Predators bleed just like you and me.

a chiefin prep is fast enough and expirenced enough to know how to take out a robot. If it does kill them or even get a hit (if what ever it's using isn't a shot to the body armor) the pred will have way more then enough time to detonate the arm band.

Jyppe

Brood embryos work differently. They turn the host into a brood. The Alien face hugger just implants an embryo into the host and the embryo injects some kind of chemical that prevents the immunity system (Or in this case healing factor) from affecting the growing embryo.

5 or so Aliens should be enough to hold Wolverine down if he gets tagged by an facehugger. And when the chestburster emerges, it will have attributes absorbed from Wolverine. So it will be stronger, faster, more durable, smarter and it will back a healing factor. And might just even have the 6 claws of Wolverine, not made of adamantium, but the the armor of the Aliens. Which is more durable than bones.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Jyppe
Brood embryos work differently. They turn the host into a brood. The Alien face hugger just implants an embryo into the host and the embryo injects some kind of chemical that prevents the immunity system (Or in this case healing factor) from affecting the growing embryo.

5 or so Aliens should be enough to hold Wolverine down if he gets tagged by an facehugger. And when the chestburster emerges, it will have attributes absorbed from Wolverine. So it will be stronger, faster, more durable, smarter and it will back a healing factor. And might just even have the 6 claws of Wolverine, not made of adamantium, but the the armor of the Aliens. Which is more durable than bones.

the aliens are not that smart to hold wolverine down. a healing factor works different the immunity system. Wolverine could stab himself in the chest to kill the embryo or would slash his own face inorder to kill the face huger.

a wolverine alien would be really cool

jinzin
i don't think logan makes it past 3...

oddly enough I think that 4 and 5 are actually less of a challenge than 3 actually.. logan could take 4... he'd be hard pressed to beat 5.. but it doesn't matter since 3 stomps him.

Jyppe
the aliens are not that smart to hold wolverine down. a healing factor works different the immunity system. Wolverine could stab himself in the chest to kill the embryo or would slash his own face inorder to kill the face huger.

a wolverine alien would be really cool

How so? They do that all the time. They even manage to hold down the Predators for implantation. And healing factor sure didn't save Superman for example.

The Embryo is designed to inhibit the host without the host noticing it or anything. Healing factors remove bad things, the chestburster actually makes the host "stronger" in a way as it needs as healthy host as possible. Hell, they've even made their hosts stronger and faster when the hosts where threathened by something.

I'm actually with Jinzin here. He's quite right about this. Though I'm not sure why he consideres 4 & 5 more easier.. Maybe it gets too crowed or the Predator starts to kill the Aliens big grin

braz
i say he gets stopped at either 2 or 3, im sry but thats just waaaay too many face huggers, how is he gunna handle all that??

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
i say he gets stopped at either 2 or 3, im sry but thats just waaaay too many face huggers, how is he gunna handle all that??

Agreed. The sheer numbers alone....one is eventually gonna get him. erm.

MattDay
gets to 3 and dies horribly at 4

qqqqqqq
wolverine loses badly

qqqqqqq
fifty is too much but hey healing factor and adamantium who knows?

jasofisc
How so? They do that all the time. They even manage to hold down the Predators for implantation. And healing factor sure didn't save Superman for example.

The Embryo is designed to inhibit the host without the host noticing it or anything. Healing factors remove bad things, the chestburster actually makes the host "stronger" in a way as it needs as healthy host as possible. Hell, they've even made their hosts stronger and faster when the hosts where threathened by something.

I'm actually with Jinzin here. He's quite right about this. Though I'm not sure why he consideres 4 & 5 more easier.. Maybe it gets too crowed or the Predator starts to kill the Aliens big grin

I did not know that they have held down preps for stuff they just seemed too stupid for that. I still think wolverine's healing factor would kill the embryo concidering the symptoms you stated are the same with the brood. The brood embryo makes there host stronger.

if superman was acctually implanted with an embryo then it's pis how could a face hugger get a hold of him and how would the embryo mature it has to cause some kind of damage.

Jyppe
I did not know that they have held down preps for stuff they just seemed too stupid for that. I still think wolverine's healing factor would kill the embryo concidering the symptoms you stated are the same with the brood. The brood embryo makes there host stronger.

if superman was acctually implanted with an embryo then it's pis how could a face hugger get a hold of him and how would the embryo mature it has to cause some kind of damage.

Well, some comics do portray them as pure cannon fodder, but they are actually quite cunning and clever. It doesn't take that much brains to know how to reproduce.

The difference is, that The brood turns the HOST into a Brood. The host's mind is replaced by the brood's. And they could just weaken his healing factor by clawing him and biting him. If the healing factor had to heal his wounds the embryo would mature in time. The difference between Brood and Alien is that Brood acts more like an infection. It tries to replace the host. Alien embryo just acts like a parasite or a symbiot.

He was weakened during the time. The embryo does not cause any damage.

jasofisc
Well, some comics do portray them as pure cannon fodder, but they are actually quite cunning and clever. It doesn't take that much brains to know how to reproduce.

The difference is, that The brood turns the HOST into a Brood. The host's mind is replaced by the brood's. And they could just weaken his healing factor by clawing him and biting him. If the healing factor had to heal his wounds the embryo would mature in time. The difference between Brood and Alien is that Brood acts more like an infection. It tries to replace the host. Alien embryo just acts like a parasite or a symbiot.

He was weakened during the time. The embryo does not cause any damage.

sups must have been severely weakened.

if it acts like a parasite the embryo is dying if like a symbiot wolverine claws it out. Also the brood thing is an embryo the way it works is differnet after that.

no damage not even sucking out nutrinans or proteins? If wolverine had a tape worm I almost could swear that wolverine's healing factor would kill it.

Jyppe
sups must have been severely weakened.

if it acts like a parasite the embryo is dying if like a symbiot wolverine claws it out. Also the brood thing is an embryo the way it works is differnet after that.

no damage not even sucking out nutrinans or proteins? If wolverine had a tape worm I almost could swear that wolverine's healing factor would kill it.

Wolverine can't claw it out if he's Goo'ed on the wall or held down by Aliens. There's a difference between Alien embryo & Brood Embryo. Simple.

Since we have no evidences that Wolverine's healing factor would kill it, we can't presume so. How would Wolverine's healing factor actually kill it?`

besides, The Embryo is very good at adapting as are the adult Aliens.

jasofisc
Wolverine can't claw it out if he's Goo'ed on the wall or held down by Aliens. There's a difference between Alien embryo & Brood Embryo. Simple.

Since we have no evidences that Wolverine's healing factor would kill it, we can't presume so. How would Wolverine's healing factor actually kill it?`

besides, The Embryo is very good at adapting as are the adult Aliens.

the evidence is that wolverine has killed another emryo that is symbotic in the past.

So in every battle if the guy hasn't fought someone exactly like the other guy their power won't work on them. Like say since zantana hasn't fought anybody exactly like wolverine then we can presume that her powers won't work on him?

The differences are small between the two. In one case it's and embryo and in the next it's still an embryo. What happens after that I know is different but the way his healing factor will work is not. the healing factor has never really been explained very well in my opionion so I don't know how it would kill that thing but I don't know how it killed the brood one either.

Wolverine has got out of worse then goo before. in the first arc of X-men (not uncanny) wolverine was straped into four inch metal braces on both his hands and feat and he was able to break out of it. I don't know if he would be able to break though the goo or not but I do know he should be able to manuver enough to cut him self free.

You might have a point with the adapting of the aliens but wolverine is also adaptable and they are in more of a wolverine environment where he would just guraila attack these things

I think people are not seeing this with the enviroment and how it would help wolverine. Wolverine would be able to lauch multiple attacks on these things killing the adults first then taking out the face hugers one portion at a time untill (a very long time form whent he battle started) he would kill them all

Jyppe
But there is a one major difference between those 2. Brood embryo TAKES OVER the host, it attacks the HOST and it's nervous system. IT DOES ALL THIS ACTIVATELY, Alien embryo is a passive untill it's birth, and then it's too late for Wolverine's healing factor to do anything as the chest burster emerges from his stomach.

And a tactic that would work is that the Adult Aliens weaken Wolverine and his healing factor wont be concentrating on the embryo, but healing the wounds. Same thing happened with Mimic & Brood embryo. It took a mere punch from classic Thing to make the embryo take over.

And, Wolverine was nearly complitely transformed into the Brood before his healing factor got rid of it.

Except that this goo will transform into durable metal like substance after a while. And he's being guarded by Aliens during the whole time.

Aliens sense via many VERY sensitive senses. They also use pheromons like wolverine, but they also use Daredevil like radars and such. You're not going to suprise attack an Alien. + If we go by their mid - high showings They're AT LEAST fast as Wolverine and stronger than he is. They also have a healing factor which enables them to shut down cuts nearly instantly, but it doesn't work really if a piece is missing, hence armor piercing caseless High explosive rounds work pretty well.

jasofisc
But there is a one major difference between those 2. Brood embryo TAKES OVER the host, it attacks the HOST and it's nervous system. IT DOES ALL THIS ACTIVATELY, Alien embryo is a passive untill it's birth, and then it's too late for Wolverine's healing factor to do anything as the chest burster emerges from his stomach.

And a tactic that would work is that the Adult Aliens weaken Wolverine and his healing factor wont be concentrating on the embryo, but healing the wounds. Same thing happened with Mimic & Brood embryo. It took a mere punch from classic Thing to make the embryo take over.

And, Wolverine was nearly complitely transformed into the Brood before his healing factor got rid of it.

Except that this goo will transform into durable metal like substance after a while. And he's being guarded by Aliens during the whole time.

Aliens sense via many VERY sensitive senses. They also use pheromons like wolverine, but they also use Daredevil like radars and such. You're not going to suprise attack an Alien. + If we go by their mid - high showings They're AT LEAST fast as Wolverine and stronger than he is. They also have a healing factor which enables them to shut down cuts nearly instantly, but it doesn't work really if a piece is missing, hence armor piercing caseless High explosive rounds work pretty well.

I agree that that is one major difference between the two. However I still hold that wolverine's healing factor killing an embryo in one instance can be used for his healing factor killing another embryo. Also his healing factor will recognize the embryo as a thing in his body that should be there and will act accordanly. Also mimic only had half of wolverine's healing powers. The chest burster by nature will try to burst out the chest and then it will splatter it's self against his chest.

Wolverine has got out of metal confinements before without even using his claws. And i'm not even arguing that what i'm arguing is that wolverine will be able to slip his hand under the goo then pop his claws though it untill he's free.

Wolverine is going to take out six aliens no prob, and there are diffently more times then naught an alien has been snuck up on and killed. Wolverine has taken out thousands of ninjas (or hundereds I can't remember what the scan said or what it implied) six normal aliens is not going to be all that tuff. This level is not going to stop wolverine also if he kills the adult aliens then all he has to do is stay away from the face huggers then they are a non-factor

Darth Martin
Logan IMO will have no problem killing the Alien Drones. But the acid would kill him.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Logan IMO will have no problem killing the Alien Drones. But the acid would kill him.

Haven't you heard?? Wolverine DON'T DIE unless Wolverine WANTS TO DIE!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.