mtv and the army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stickman618
i think the government controls mtv, to make the youth of today want to drop out of school and be on one of their stupid tv shows.

they put the likes of paris hilton and britney spears, for young girls to idolize. they'll want to be like them and do nothing but party. they make young boys want to be with girls like that and the only way to spend time with them is to stop goin to school.

they'll be left with nowhere to go, they'll have lost the respect of their families, most importantly they'll be left without an education and nowhere to turn.

of course an education isn't required when you sign up for the army, which exactly where these people will end up

Silverstein
are you kidding me?!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by stickman618
i think the government controls mtv, to make the youth of today want to drop out of school and be on one of their stupid tv shows.

they put the likes of paris hilton and britney spears, for young girls to idolize. they'll want to be like them and do nothing but party. they make young boys want to be with girls like that and the only way to spend time with them is to stop goin to school.

they'll be left with nowhere to go, they'll have lost the respect of their families, most importantly they'll be left without an education and nowhere to turn.

of course an education isn't required when you sign up for the army, which exactly where these people will end up

Of course . . .

and KMC causes computer monitors to emit mind control rays that make people keep coming back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.