Potc Rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
OK, the story line all the kmc peeps have time traveled using sensitive 'Baa the sheep technology" and has landed them selves in port royal...the day of commodore norrington's promotion ceremony

Sailorleo woke up in the water. She looked around and assesed that they were in the Caribbean. "Sweet!" she shouted. She looked out to see and saw in the distance the unmistakable ship, the Dauntless. "Oh no, Leo shouted, Baa was actually telling the truth." she began to have a giggle fit for she knew what this meant.

Turbo-charged
umm cunfuzzled

sailorleo
it's an rp....we go back and forth telling a story.....everyone can like have a character if they want or they can play the main character...

Turbo-charged
okay I get,...I think-
Norington: hat that in the water?
First mate: a mermaid me thinks sir
Norrington: well lets capture that beauty!
*they chase after sailorleo and catch her,... Norrington falls madly in love*

surfchikpir8fan
Kool I like this idea kk here it goes -

Surfchikpir8fan's head pops up through the surface next to Sailorleo's. "Good god, this is the last time I trust you guys with technology and your id - ideas ... ", and completely stopping in mid sentence, she gasped and pointed, "YES - OMG! Forget what I said! Look - there's Captain Jack!" She shrieked excitedly as she saw a figure on the top mast of a small fishing boat which was sinking, coming into the harbour.

Turbo-charged
lol
*Norrington and Sailorleo "chat"*
Turbo- Ugh when will there be some action paople??? My gosh! All there is is "love scenes" here!!
scp8f- no kid huh?*spots Jack* but at the moment I don't care!!!

sailorleo
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
lol
*Norrington and Sailorleo "chat"*
Turbo- Ugh when will there be some action paople??? My gosh! All there is is "love scenes" here!!
scp8f- no kid huh?*spots Jack* but at the moment I don't care!!!

we can't dictate what other peoples charatcer's do, why don't you make up you're own character?

Turbo-charged
okay----I'll be uhhh,.. who should I be?

sailorleo
yourself

Turbo-charged
that would be smart huh???
Okay then----can I be my old self Diddly?

surfchikpir8fan
Suddenly surf had fantastic idea.

"Hey sailorleo, you go meet your Norrie and I'll go over there, where I think Elizabeth is going to fall. Jack could do with some help." Then she noticed sailorleo's expression on her face. "Oh don't, worry about the proposal, this is your chance to change everything!"

sailorleo
Sailorleo looked at surfer chick and nodded. She put on her tactical gear that she magiclly had and was bout to leave. "Wait," she said, maybe we ought to go shopping?" we can't go around port royal looking like this!" she said. "we'll get thrown in jail...hm....but where are we gonna get the money?" she wondered.

surfchikpir8fan
Surf just smiled, and then said, "Let's think of it as pirate raid!" And together they both swam, laughing, to the docks.

"Mind you, where is eyeryone?" Surf continued as they hoisted themselves up onto the warf. As Navy officer walked by, they quickley ducked behind a barrel.

"That was too close! We have have to do some stealing!"

PIRATES=SEX
(IM GOING TO USE MY ACTUAL NAME) Carol looked around ,all she saw was blue water all around her. she peaked out of the water to see a man and boots walk infront of her , she could not believe her eyes. IT was jack sparrow. She climbed up onto the dock and screamed at the top of her lungs "JACK I LOVE YOUU" She chased after him like a maniac. He turned around "whoa there lass, everyone loves me , what is your name ?" carol studdered "C-C-CAROL" she extended her small hand that still had her math homework written on it. She was hypervenalating.

sailorleo
"Oh I know," Leona suddenly had an idea. She ran off to where they kept the military supplies in the fort. A very hard challenge it was guarded very well. After an hour she returned to her group with several uniforms, "here, put these on!" she said.

surfchikpir8fan
Surf took a uniform, and stuck her tongue out at it, then saw Leo's face. "Oops, I'm sorry," she said, "as long as we don't have to wear ice-cream sundaies on our heads I'm happy."

But a minute later she thought to herself, "We better find something piratey!"

"Hey Leo! Look! Another KMC member!"

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
Surf took a uniform, and stuck her tongue out at it, then saw Leo's face. "Oops, I'm sorry," she said, "as long as we don't have to wear ice-cream sundaies on our heads I'm happy."

But a minute later she thought to herself, "We better find something piratey!"

"Hey Leo! Look! Another KMC member!"

Carol shook jacks hand , "well love i have to be off now ii have a lot of pilargeing and plundering to do" he said kissing carols cheek , (she about died) Carol saw surf and another kmcer. "OMG YOU GUYS" " JACK SPARROW TOTTALY JUST KISSED MY CHEEK"

surfchikpir8fan
"Ahh!" Screamed Surf! "You lucky lucky wench! Here take this uniform so we can go in disguise."

Then she pulled Carol and Leo behind a building untill they were all dressed in their disguises and ready.

Then Surf turnded back to them and said, "Okay we can explore for a bit, but by tonight we have to be ready for the Barbossa's crew attack on Port Royal. Jack'll be in charge of saving Elizabeth and she'll negotiate with Pintel and Ragetti so I don't think we need to worry about all that, but - I don't think we should split up until tonight. My plan is, two of us should go along with Jack and Will, while another join Barbossa's crew. Then we'll all meet up at Isle De'Morta! Just to make sure we or they don't change time or history or anything!" Then she added, "If I had my choice I'd wanna go with Will and Jack and visit Tortuga, but I'm more than willing to become part of a cursed pirate crew. So girls it's your choice."

Then Surf waited to see who would go with who!

sailorleo
Leona thought it over...carefully...Really hard like too, "Oh, I know Leo chimed in, We'll split up three ways! I'll join the navy!" She laughed and began humming, in the navy... "We'll I better make my self look more like a dude," she said and tied and tucked her hair, and hid the rest under her hat, "ha, ha!" she shouted triumphantly, "we'll I'm off to the Dauntless, see you after Ilsa De Muerta part uno!.." she began running off, "I'm coming NORRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

surfchikpir8fan
Surf and Carol laughed, then Surf turned to Carol and said, you go sail with Jack and Will, and I'll go on the Black Pearl. But first we need to find something piratey!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.