The Sinister Six versus the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Sinister Six have been hired by Kingpin to take down the Hulk, can they do it?

Sinister Six:

Venom (Eddie Brock)
Green Goblin (Norman)
Doctor Octopus (Adamantium version)
Rhino
Electro
Lizard

MightyEInherjar
Hulk wrecks the whole team. Electro might cause problems, as might Rhino...wait, nevermind.

masterbruce
Assume the characters don't job and are competent.

I think the team has a shot of capturing the Hulk.

Badabing
If they can work as a team then maybe. I think they'd have to use their brains, well Doc and Norman anyway.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Sinister Six have been hired by Kingpin to take down the Hulk, can they do it?

Sinister Six:

Venom (Eddie Brock)
Green Goblin (Norman)
Rhino
Electro
Lizard

Hulk smash

DevilGoblin
Hulk kills them easy. No contest here.

golem370
Lizard & Venom are unpredictable so it would chaos.

golem370
Then Ock would get pissed from the Chaos.

The Fake Macoy
Thunderclap ftw!
Seriously, that should take out most of them pretty easily.

guy222
hulk

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny sinisterss

psycho gundam
depends on the version of hulk, octavius already beat prof. hulk down before with adamantium arms (their second meeting was different) and electro is pretty close in threat level as zzaaxx (spelling?)

king hulk would destroy them all though.

Faceman
Originally posted by Starscream M

Sinister Six:

Venom (Eddie Brock)
Green Goblin (Norman)
Rhino
Electro
Lizard

They get manhandled.

BUSTER1
Hulk wins, but not easily (I'm assuming this is Savage Hulk)
If its WWH then Six get destroyed, no problem

occultdestroyer
Hulk eventually wins IMO, but it will be a tough match.

Venom and Electro are the biggest threats.
I hope the fight does take place in a city, cause Electro could very well be invincible if he uses all the wiring cables etc.

Hulk 6/10

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Hulk eventually wins IMO, but it will be a tough match.

Venom and Electro are the biggest threats.
I hope the fight does take place in a city, cause Electro could very well be invincible if he uses all the wiring cables etc.

Hulk 6/10

No. In fact, Namor have already pwned Venom. Hulk would do it faster. And as for Electro... Hulk have proved able to catch beings of pure energy, so...

redhotrash
Namor has taken out the Hulk multiple times, so thats not a fair comparison. Anyway, the only real threat here would be Electro, although Rhino could make a annoyance of himself. The rest of the team could unload on him without effect.

Premutos
Dudes, be more realistic, the Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9485/el3zn5.jpg

Take away Electro or Rhino if you want the fight to be more fair for the Hulk.

ragesRemorse
depends who is writing. Is it god Hulk? If it is God Hulk then Hulk destroys the entire universe because Hulk can do anything If Stark was able to subdue the Hulk with a couple Hulkbusters, im sure the six could this if they decided to work together. There is definitely enough skill and intelligence in the six to capture the Hulk, but i doubt they would be able to look past their ego's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.