Batman vs Daredevil(movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, its Batman from Batman Begins, (yes once again) and hes facing off against the Guardian Devil. both rookies, somewhat inexperienced for their vigilante careers but nevertheless, have impeccable fighting skills and awesome ability that theyve gained through rigorous training.

the fights on the rooftops of Gotham at night.

Batman has all standard equipment off the movie and game, and DD has his billy clubs with grapple capability.

oh yeah, and no sonics..! idunno if the HF transponders on his boots can double as sonics(the things that call in the bats) but he cant use em here..! at least not to incapicitate DD via loud sound.

who takes it??

DigiMark007
I want to say DD. Could Bats have really dodged all that crap from Bullseye? Unlikely (movie version at least).

And Bats' big thing is surprise and fear. DD can hear him sneaking around, so no "surprise". And the rest is in his name: "The Man Without Fear"

Badabing
Um, I refuse to live in a World where any version of Ben Affleck wins a fight. messed

braz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I want to say DD. Could Bats have really dodged all that crap from Bullseye? Unlikely (movie version at least).

And Bats' big thing is surprise and fear. DD can hear him sneaking around, so no "surprise". And the rest is in his name: "The Man Without Fear"

yea, that is true, but Batman wouldnt have to dodge all that, his suits tear-resistant and can stop sharp objects. wink
and of course fear or stealth aint workin on DD, hes got a super sense so he pretty much almost knows where Batman is at all times. and yes, like u said, he has no fear. hes the Man Without Fear

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I would have to agree. Movie DD should take this.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Badabing
Um, I refuse to live in a World where any version of Ben Affleck wins a fight. messed

You'd have to move to Mars then, because Batman from the movie didn't really show as much skill as Daredevil did in the film.

Besides, Affleck wasn't as bad as Jennifer Garner is in Elektra. sick

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I would have to agree. Movie DD should take this.

he was fast and definitely not a slouch in the projectile dodging department, but i still think it would be a good fight with Batman having all of his gadgets. remember, a flashbang creates a noise that is 140 decibels which would incapacitate Matt shortly, i say its a stalemate 5/10

bigbran
Um, I refuse to live in a World where any version of Ben Affleck wins a fight. messed F*ck, beat me to it...

I don't care if DD was Jeebus in that movie, it was still Ben Affleck.

Batman 10/10.

braz
Originally posted by bigbran
F*ck, beat me to it...

Batman 10/10.

wink

laughing

manorastroman
poor, poor affleck. even though he was very good in dazed and confused, chasing amy, good will hunting, and hollywoodland, you're all ready to abandon him.

sad poor poor affleck.

qqqqqqq
clooney, bale or keaton?

bigbran
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
clooney, bale or keaton? Still Ben Affleck.

qqqqqqq
Still Ben Affleck. ???

bigbran
??? Daredevil is still Ben Affleck.

Even the worse Batman would beat anyone play by Ben Affleck.

qqqqqqq
Daredevil is still Ben Affleck.

Even the worse Batman would beat anyone play by Ben Affleck. even the clooney version?

Badabing
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
You'd have to move to Mars then, because Batman from the movie didn't really show as much skill as Daredevil did in the film.

Besides, Affleck wasn't as bad as Jennifer Garner is in Elektra. sick
You move to Mars Affleck lover! mad Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl could beat Affleck! no expression

stick out tongue laughing Originally posted by bigbran
F*ck, beat me to it...

Batman 10/10. shifty

qqqqqqq
You move to Mars Affleck lover! mad Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl could beat Affleck! no expression

stick out tongue laughing shifty laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by manorastroman
poor, poor affleck. even though he was very good in dazed and confused, chasing amy, good will hunting, and hollywoodland, you're all ready to abandon him.

sad poor poor affleck.

I got two words for you, friend:

Gig....li.

His (excellent) performance in Good will hunting and Hollywood land, and paycheck, and the sum of all fears, and changing lanes, and Pearl Harbor, and Dogma, and Mallrats, and....

Nothing can make up for Gigli.

Nothing.

Badabing
It looks like almost everybody agrees: Ben Affleck's suckiness>>>>>>Daredevil's abilities.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Soljer
I got two words for you, friend:

Gig....li.

His (excellent) performance in Good will hunting and Hollywood land, and paycheck, and the sum of all fears, and changing lanes, and Pearl Harbor, and Dogma, and Mallrats, and....

Nothing can make up for Gigli.

Nothing. he played george reeves too.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
His (excellent) performance in and Pearl Harbor
???
O635iKXveVw

qqqqqqq
It looks like almost everybody agrees: Ben Affleck's suckiness>>>>>>Daredevil's abilities. kelvin federline is probably the suckiest right now

Badabing
kelvin federline is probably the suckiest right now
K-Fed pinned John Cena. eek!

laughing laughing

braz
clooney, bale or keaton?

read my OP. Batman Begins. so Bale

braz
kelvin federline is probably the suckiest right now

yes

Magnus Lensher

i seem to agree with that staement cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.