Anne Bonny!!! A Very Interesting Biography!!! And A Mystery Too!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan

surfchikpir8fan

willofthewisp
Thanks! I loved learning about real pirates in Under the Black Flag. Is that where you got your information? There's something, and I don't know if it was Anne or Mary Read and they visited Calico Jack who was going to hang and they said, "well, we're not because we didn't act like a little girl" or something to that effect. They were ahead of their time.

katelovespirate
i LOVED this. true story, eh?! thats amazing. Definately T and T did their research and borrowed accordingly. wink

Sigh. Calico Jack. When did Jack become such a great name?

tee_pirategirl
YEAH I love Anne Bonny that's a cool story..wish we knew what really happened

surfchikpir8fan
Yeh I wish I knew what happened in the end! Hehe, I love the bit where she round 14 and fights off a guy! lol!

Mistypirate
I really liked Anne Bonnie's story. But pirates were in fact so cruel and mean.

Captain's Wench
I love Anne Bonny and Mary Read. Both are inspirations for my RP character!!

surfchikpir8fan
One day they better make a movie of her, Mary Read and Calcio Jack's lives and adventures as they come together ... or else.

I can't stand it on interviews when they say "it's the end of a pirate movie making era. We want an effect that'll make sure no one else will make a pirate movie after us!" I hope they don't do that!!!

(P.S> On the 2nd DVD a part is called "According to Plan". Has anyone realized how many behind the scenes shot there are of At World's End? Just wondering, because I've discovered there is heaps of glimpses!).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.