If PVS Is A Sexual Predetor, Then Who is his Prey Or Who are the preys'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
Who?

Mišt
Boys under the age of 12, luckily the forum has a PG13 rule though to prevent them from coming into danger fear

But seriously....wtf is with the PVS threads...erm

Smiter
I don't know Humor me stick out tongue Lethal Femme Created the first one and its weirdly funny. big grin

Smiter
Shit! its moved? Already? So Fast?

PVS
whirly, whats wrong? did i catch you not knowing the definition of a word in your thread title?. you might care to notice that i never pointed it out until now, since i figured it would set you off on another tantrum...oh how wrong was i.

just for the record i know its you, as well as 'by crom'. i dont care about you. i only care about my own information gathering/amusement. when you interfere with that i will backhand you. instead of getting angry and obsessive, maybe you should just not be an obnoxios dickhead troll anymore. make a new sock and turn over a new leaf.

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
whirly, whats wrong? did i catch you not knowing the definition of a word in your thread title?. you might care to notice that i never pointed it out until now, since i figured it would set you off on another tantrum...oh how wrong was i.

just for the record i know its you, as well as 'by crom'. i dont care about you. i only care about my own information gathering/amusement. when you interfere with that i will backhand you. instead of getting angry and obsessive, maybe you should just not be an obnoxios dickhead troll anymore. make a new sock and turn over a new leaf.

laughing

I think you are very confused and see this "Whirly" in many places, I think in many of them he really isn't there. I suspect though he would know the meaning of all words in any thread title he started. I also suspect somewhere he is amused by your obvious seeing shadows.

smile

PVS
whatever, just consider what i said, ok?

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
whatever, just consider what i said, ok?

I would ask the mods for Smiters i.p. location I think you would be suprised to find your supposition to be the pinnacle of paranoia.

smile

Trust me on this.

"Predetor" might be a clue? paranoid person.

PVS
i know. i cream my pants because im so impressed at your haxx0rz skilzz in obtaining proxy i.p.'s. wow whirly, i bow before your genius.

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
i know. i cream my pants because im so impressed at your haxx0rz skilzz in obtaining proxy i.p.'s. wow whirly, i bow before your genius.

Neither By Crom or Smiter are proxy i.p.'s or the same person. I have no idea who smiter is, my name is "By Crom!" by the way.

smile

PVS
i have a 13 inch penis

smile

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
i have a 13 inch penis

smile

By Crom!

smile

Unlikely!

Lord Urizen
Children and Animals

Vinny Valentine
This thread sucks ermm

PVS Sucks in his own way too...If you get what I mean naughty

Storm
Originally posted by PVS

It is beyond all doubt that Smiter is not Sir Whirlysplat. It' s amazing that you didn' t accuse LethalFemme.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Storm
It is beyond all doubt that Smiter is not Sir Whirlysplat. It' s amazing that you didn' t accuse LethalFemme.

This PVS seems to see shadows...............

Did he have a particular problem with this Whirlysplat character or did this Whirlysplat character just cause general problems?

Perhaps this Smiter is just amused by PVS? Perhaps he just enjoys watching him react?

Storm
You, on the other hand, might be a different story.

By Crom!
You, on the other hand, might be a different story.

By Crom!
Different story?
I like your name "Storm". It's almost as good as "By Crom!".

I am a nice person!

smile

Vinny Valentine
no expression

ermm

Röland
Originally posted by By Crom!
By Crom!
Different story?
I like your name "Storm". It's almost as good as "By Crom!".

I am a nice person!

smile

I don't like you. no expression

Bardock42

Well, you have to forgive us, we don't have the abilities to differentiate between the idiots, the random trolls and the few sock-trolls that decide to haunt us. They can sometimes seem similar.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, you have to forgive us, we don't have the abilities to differentiate between the idiots, the random trolls and the few sock-trolls that decide to haunt us. They can sometimes seem similar.

And with this admission.......

You also miss at least one catorgary, the genuine new poster.

PVS

i dont know lethal femme, but she certainly hasnt trolled me as of yet. the thread she made was a crack at whirly posing as a 17 year old going on 12 accusing me of being a cyber bully/predator/rapist/baby eater/etc.

but fine, keep the troll member bashing thread open. however i must say that it does shine a bad light. but not upon me and i dare say not so much upon the troll either.

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
i dont know lethal femme, but she certainly hasnt trolled me as of yet. the thread she made was a crack at whirly posing as a 17 year old going on 12 accusing me of being a cyber bully/predator/rapist/baby eater/etc.

but fine, keep the troll member bashing thread open. however i must say that it does shine a bad light. but not upon me and i dare say not so much upon the troll either.

Originally posted by Bardock42

Interesting.

Storm
Originally posted by PVS

Smiter created this thread in jest, without any malicious intent.

A great tree attracts the wind.

By Crom!

A great tree attracts the wind.

Indeed eek!

Lying increases the creative faculties, expands the ego, and lessens the frictions of social contacts.

smile

PVS

you know this for a fact? how?

Storm
Because I' ve talked to him.

Smiter
Close the thread and I will make an apology.

lil bitchiness
Closed on request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.